NEWS About Supreme Court Retirement

Rumor has it that Justice Anthony Kennedy is telling potential new law clerks that he is considering retiring from the Supreme Court next summer, setting up an epic showdown for the 2018 midterm elections.

Pundits predicting a June 2017 announcement of Justice Kennedy’s retirement were embarrassed when the last day of the Court’s annual term ended on June 26 with no announcement.

Justices can retire at any time, and an announcement could still be forthcoming. But at this point there is no reason to expect the justice—who turns 81 this month—is retiring any day now.

But rumors started circulating around Washington last week that Justice Kennedy is interviewing candidates to serve as his law clerks for the annual clerkship term starting in July 2018, and that he is giving those candidates notice that he is contemplating retiring next summer.

Bruce
Bruce
1 year ago

HOW can a nation, any nation expect to be great w/out GOD Almighty, prayer to HIM, the reading of His word(s) and His 10 Commandments to know what to do and how to do the same? How can the foundations of any building etc be pulled out and the nation/Bldg expect to stand! Proverbs 22:28, 23:10 KJV These two verses are a warning “NOT” to remove the ancient landmarks and the above prayers and bible study and 10 Commandments are just that…”Ancient Landmarks” and the “old landmarks!” The S.Court did just that and NOW…this nation has violated what GOD Almighty has said, and they expect “WHAT!”

Robert Francis Lyle
Robert Francis Lyle
Reply to  Bruce

it is all in His hands Pray for His soon coming

Cowgirl Diva
Cowgirl Diva
1 year ago

….and also, in the meantime, for President Trump’s second term..!! Praise our Risen Lord and Savior Jesus Christ…!! God Bless America..!!

Sue Rich
Sue Rich
Reply to  Bruce

Amen.

Kay White
Reply to  Bruce

And God is Pissed OFF.. HE is Mad!! Showdown is coming soon and NO EVIL can Prevail God Almighty 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Ted
Ted
1 year ago

I realize that the SUPREME COURT, is required to keep US HONEST!, however, I firmly believe that within the past 20 – 30 years the SUPREME COURT has been “ HEAVILY COMPROMISED”, bye the ELITE & CORRUPTION!, & to attempt too repair that?, President Trump NEEDS HELP.

Jim Pierce
Jim Pierce
Reply to  Ted

Well stated!

Cowgirl Diva
Cowgirl Diva
Reply to  Ted

Many Christians are Praying…!! God Bless President Trump..!! God Bless America..!!

disgusted elder
Reply to  Ted

The Supreme Court equals Political Treachery,not any care for our laws as written. I firmly believe that the left has something really powerful to hang over Roberts to make him basically betray the law,and the American people.Roberts seems to be a clearly left wing weakling!

Adelle Blackman
Adelle Blackman
1 year ago

GOD promised when the oOly Spirit gave many of us this…. “This is my verse for TRUMP , 11Chronicles 7:14″….which ends with heal our land. Unless TRUMP gets back in, and we have indictments for TREASON, military tribunal, GITMO and execution of thousaands of eveil, demon possessed DEMS it can’t be healed. Then ..what????GOD turned on us?????? I pray so many times daily for our dear and great president…Pres. TRUMP. God bless America and GOD bless TRUMP. America HAS to have TRUMP to continue making America GREAT again and back to GOD, or we will be destroyed. I don;t think GOD wants top destroy opver half of America.

Kay White
1 year ago

God will NEVER let his children who trust and believe on Him down!! This battle will soon be won!! Our Nation WILL remain FREE and Donald Trump will be our leader!! 🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Suzi Cossett
Suzi Cossett
Reply to  Kay White

I do agree…..President Trump w I’ll be our President for 4 more exciting years!

Adelle Blackman
Adelle Blackman
1 year ago

GOD promised when the Holy Spirit gave many of us this…. “This is my verse for TRUMP , 11Chronicles 7:14″….which ends with heal our land. Unless TRUMP gets back in, and we have indictments for TREASON, military tribunal, GITMO and execution of thousaands of evil, demon possessed DEMS; it can’t be healed. Then ..what????GOD turned on us?????? I pray so many times daily for our dear and great president…Pres. TRUMP. God bless America and GOD bless TRUMP. America HAS to have TRUMP to continue making America GREAT again and back to GOD, or we will be destroyed. I don’t think GOD wants to destroy pver half of America. ( noticed I needed to fix type o’s but could not delete below after I
did)

Troy Armstrong
Troy Armstrong
1 year ago

My 1st statement did not go through. I agree with 100 percent. The right o senator is a piece of s..t.

Rosalee Canaday
Rosalee Canaday
1 year ago

This judge, and I say that with small letter, for a reason, don’t think much of a man, that swore and oath, to rule, with the constitution, and does not. He should have retired, years ago, when he first spoke of retirement. Weak in mind, makes one weak in deed…..

Russell Jenkins
Russell Jenkins
1 year ago

I am sick and tired of seeing a headline that makes such an inflamitory claim only to look closer and see that it is THREE YEARS OLD! Don’t we have enough to deal with in the current time?

Business.Retired
1 year ago

In politics trust no one, what? They have lied, misled religiously, stabbing everyone in there way. Term limits and lead is the answer. The deep state has infected the entire Democrat party. If they can’t convince their opponent they call Hillary, you know, the suicide by phone Demon who takes care of “things”. The silent majority will

take care of business. Guilty little worms.

Sharon Blakely
Sharon Blakely
1 year ago

GOOD…TAKE ROBERTS WITH YOU. YOU LET US DOWN, AND WE WILL NEVER FORGET IT AND WE WILL NEVER RESPECT YOU AS HAVING ANY WORTH TO OUR COUNTRY. Good riddancw..