Charitable Business Owner Under Fire for Trump Support

Trump Rally

A cafe owner who has a history of being charitable is under fire after it became known that he voted for President Trump.

According to The Daily Wire:

The New York Times published the article, titled, “The Cafe Has Black Lives Matter Signs. The Owner Voted for Trump.” The article outlines throughout all the liberal and good things the owner, Thomas Bosco, has done for the community, yet none of that matters because of who he voted for in 2016. From the Times:

When a worker did not have child care, Mr. Bosco provided it on site, Mr. Bosco and another employee said. They also said that when a different worker feared being stopped by the police and questioned about his immigration status, Mr. Bosco drove that person to and from the cafe.

Yet none of this mattered because Bosco checked the box for Trump in 2016 and may do so again this year. At least, he was considering voting for Trump again. After the backlash, he now says he isn’t sure. As the Times reported, Bosco wrote an open letter to his community in which he defended his answer and said the MSNBC segment left out important context from his answer:

I answered honestly and from the heart. However, my answer was very much cut short and taken without context in the 9-minute edited version. It missed that I supported, and voted for the last 4 Presidents (including 2 Democrats), that my views are “between the 40’s”/ middle of the road, that I found many things troubling about our administration, but at the end I support the President, the Governor and the Mayor. The headline attributed to me was actually meant for the other guest. It cut out the pain and trouble I find with some things our President says and does. It left out the trouble I was having supporting him. It left out my desire that we all communicate, care for each other, and be examples of the ethic and attitude we wish those that serve us should have.

Bosco supports Trump for his belief in “small business and big community.”

JimmyJ
JimmyJ
1 year ago

NEVER tell anyone who you voted for. It is none of their business.

Annie
Annie
Reply to  JimmyJ

True,,,but at the same time,,,I and damn proud of who I vote for and will tell anyone and everyone…Without a care in the world….

safari1024
Reply to  JimmyJ

I will tell anyone and everyone that I voted for Trump. I am not in the least bit ashamed or intimidated. Indeed, I would instead be extremely ashamed if I had to admit that I was stupid enough to vote for Hillary. But then again, I am comfortable with who I am and do not need approval from others to know what is right or wrong.

Maria
Maria
1 year ago

Why does anyone care about who you support, unless they do not want freedom of expression. This is the USA and NO ONE should be punished for their opinion. They have every right to express it, whether you approve or disapprove. If they want to donate something to anyone, it is their business and not the radicals.

maxibaby
maxibaby
Reply to  Maria

Maria, The reasons stated in your comment are the very reasons Republicans did not voice support for DJT during the 2016 campaign! People did not want to be persecuted for it and it is worse and physically dangerous to exercise our first amendment constitutional rights today!
These marxist domestic terrorists are the foot soldiers of the Democrat leadership so there is nothing or no one to criticize and stop them! It looks like things will continue to get worse and worse until the unthinkable happens and our streets run red…..speaking of first amendment rights I will state no more and hope my comment is not deleted……..
God save America and DJT!

Bobby Jay
Bobby Jay
1 year ago

msnbc says it all. Just another WORTHLESS news network.

Arturo
Arturo
Reply to  Bobby Jay

MSNBC, all advertiser, please look for an alternative to focus your to effort or all your customers to vote for President Trump. He has done a lot of good deeds to America. Goya, we are all with you and we forget about these lefties people who doesn’t have manners and they are not on peace to themselves, they are troublemakers.

Donald Nicholas
Donald Nicholas
1 year ago

You show me one case where conservatives went out of there way to destroy a liberal company. Hate and anger is all that motivates them. Reason and principles are totally foreign to them. We use Amazon owned by a world class Trump hater and the list goes on and on, Disney, Comcast, Verizon, and movies with hater in them. Oh, one exception, I’m a Vietnam Vet so I have nothing but contempt for Hanoi Jane.

russell d remmert
russell d remmert
1 year ago

cnn, abc nec , nyt all should be shut down

maxibaby
maxibaby
1 year ago

My comments are censored worse on “trumptrainnews” than any other site……why do you suppose that is?

Ginger
Ginger
1 year ago

This shows the insanity of the left. There were many people who didn’t like President Obama. Yet, conservatives don’t cancel people because of who they voted for. I think more conservatives should do the same back at those on the left who believe in the cancel culture. Support those who support your values. Like the CEO of Goya not backing down after he showed support for President Trump, or the My Pillow Guy who shows support for Trump, or Tucker Carlson speaking his mind, and his ratings skyrocketing. We need to start showing support for those who support conservative values, and for those who want to cancel, we need to cancel them back. I will not support anyone who does not support me and my values.

MAC
MAC
1 year ago

Don’t be weary or get beat down. These loud mouth Marxists are .00001% of the American population. The people who visit the shop don’t care. If they do, tough. STOP BEING A PEBBLE AND BE A BOULDER.

charlie
charlie
1 year ago

Demagogues (phony liberals) such as VP Presidential candidate sleepy Joe Biden (senile-DE),; and senile Congressional members Nancy Pelosi (D-CA), wimpy Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and the nitwit Squad members need to be tossed out of Washington DC with the rest of the smelly Democrap trash!

Walkin O'shea
Walkin O'shea
1 year ago

Voting is a sacred duty, one of the few free choices we have and can make. If you’re proud to say, tell everyone, if you want it kept to yourself, tell no one. But always remember it’s your right and your freedom, remember too there is a certain amount of responsibility that comes with being a citizen.