The Stories You Don’t See… Here are 8 Stories About The President You Won’t See Anywhere

The media is totally unfair to the President, anyone with half a brain could tell you that. The only stories you see on TV are these horrible stories that come from “anonymous sources.” These stories can’t be confirmed by anyone but the media lets them go unchallenged because they want this President to fail. Philanthropist Foster Friess took to Twitter to share some of Trump’s greatest acts of kindness. Here are the stories that you won’t see anywhere in the mainstream media:

ROSE
ROSE
1 year ago

OUR PRESIDENT IS A MAN WITH AN EXTRA BIG HEART,.I HAVE HEARD OF OTHER GOOD THINGS HE DID BEFORE HE WAS PRESIDENT,GOD BLESS PRESIDENT TRUMP.

Barbie 2449
Barbie 2449
Reply to  ROSE

He is an exceptional man with a kind heart and I truly believe God chose him to lead us out of this Godless mess. I know some people will not agree with me but he definitely has my family’s vote. I pray for him and his family that they are able to withstand all that is thrown at them. MAGA 2020

Joyce A. Decker
Joyce A. Decker
Reply to  Barbie 2449

I agree! Trump 2020

russell d remmert
russell d remmert
1 year ago

we the taxpayers need 4 or more years of President Trump not senile puppet biden

Joyce A. Decker
Joyce A. Decker
1 year ago

So true God help us if Dementia Joe wins!

Ben Matthews
Ben Matthews
1 year ago

And, isn’t it time for the Trump Media or Trump News Network to come into existence…might even prove more important than winning a second term?

cactusbob
cactusbob
Reply to  Ben Matthews

At this point, NOTHING is more important than winning a second term for Trump. If he doesn’t win, the chaos to our nation will be insurmountable, as the socialists/Marxists WILL NOT waste another opportunity to take this nation down. After his second term, then an honest Trump News Network would be welcome, and several of the best from Fox News could make it outstanding. A goal could be True News, without the feel-good “both sides” B.S. No Chris Hahns, no Juan Williamses, no Jessica Karlovs, no Donna Braziles, just the TRUTH. The “other side” can come from showing clips from the fake news, has Fox does now. Newsmax is fairly good, but not good enough.

James E. McCrea
James E. McCrea
1 year ago

I don’t know if that is the answer, but we are sorely in need of a law that punishes false reporting.

Dan Winright
Dan Winright
1 year ago

One answer is to REINSTATE the WALTERS/MCCARRAN act. This law will give authorities the ability to jail and deport/banish anyone who is plotting against the United states.

Rich
Rich
1 year ago

President Trump lives by the Golden Rule!

If all folks did this we would not have Domestic Terrorists ruling our streets in Blue-Dominated cities.

Ellen
Ellen
1 year ago

Donld Trump loves people. All of America need to know of his unsolicited acts of kindless and his deep feelings for mankind. As stated by Rich, “Donald Trump lives by the Golden Rule,” and all of us must make it part of our daily lives.

Marie Abbott-Porter
Marie Abbott-Porter
1 year ago

He has more passion in his little finger than all of the Democratic party. I voted for him in 2016 and will do it again in 2020. I pay for him and VP Pence every night. I ask the Lord to keep them strong and to put a hedge of protection around them. I know that God is keeping a close eye on what is going on in this great country THE United States of America. They both love this country and the true American people no matter color, creed or religion. Amen

tayter1
tayter1
1 year ago

OK, now tell me 8 quick ‘outsized generosity’ stories like this about Biden? Obama? Hillary? WJC? Mitt Romney? Schumer? Pelosi? Her nephew-in-law Gavin Newsom? NY Cuomo? Michigan Tyrant Governor? Oregon Kate Brown?

Admit it, you will never find any ‘outsized generosity’ stories about ANY DemocRat ever, unless they are using taxpayer money (or maybe Gyorgy Schwartz’s, aka George Soros’)

cactusbob
cactusbob
1 year ago

Donald Trump MUST be re-elected! As I recall Justice Ruth Bader Ginzberg promised she would retire in the third year of Trump’s second term.

MARY MURPHY
MARY MURPHY
1 year ago

Im fed up with Portland and Seattle, beautiful cities once now desecrated for what? Our President sent Federal troops, rightly so to quell the protests and what do we read, its the police that are the bad guys not the criminals!!
You think a Pres. Biden will straighten out the country? Are we kidding ourselfs??