Trump Blasts Liz Cheney After She Is Accused Of Trying To Undermine His Agenda

Help President Trump Stop Joe Biden [ACT NOW]

President Trump laid into GOP Conference Chairwoman Liz Cheney on Wednesday after other Republicans made serious accusations that she was attempting to consciously undermine his agenda.

As The Hill reports:

President Trump on Thursday took a swipe at House GOP Conference Chairwoman Liz Cheney (Wyo.) and amplified accusations from other Republicans that Cheney is working against the president’s agenda.

“Liz Cheney is only upset because I have been actively getting our great and beautiful Country out of the ridiculous and costly Endless Wars,” Trump tweeted Thursday morning. “I am also making our so-called allies pay tens of billions of dollars in delinquent military costs. They must, at least, treat us fairly!!!”

The president then shared a tweet from Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) stating that Cheney is “leading the fight” to stop Trump from withdrawing U.S. troops from overseas conflicts.

Paul’s tweet itself shared a message from Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) accusing Cheney of disloyalty to Trump and demanding she “step down or be removed” as GOP conference chair.

Cheney wouldn’t be the first disloyal member of Trump’s party to attempt to undermine his agenda. In January Republican Senator Mitt Romney voted in favor of removing President Trump from office on charges brought by Democrats engaged in a political witch hunt.

Help President Trump Stop Joe Biden [ACT NOW]

0 0 vote
Article Rating
Anon Ymous
Anon Ymous
19 days ago

I seem to recall that the Cheney’s were long time profiters from the Military-Industrial complex. That certainly would account for wanting more Americans overseas and using up lots of military products. And far too often their lives.
Without wars, those invested in the MI Complex don’t make obscene profits from their “investments”. As for the lives of the service personnel who lose their lives? I doubt they give a damn as long as the money keeps coming in.

Dan Winright
Dan Winright
19 days ago

The Cheney family are globalists. Right along with that idiot bush. Need I say more?

A S K
A S K
18 days ago
Reply to  Dan Winright

That says it. Billie just learned about a men’s locker room. Those bushs are incredibly stupid, then there’s Lizzy.

ed noegel
ed noegel
19 days ago

The old saying “LIKE FATHER LIKE SON” applies here but only in reverse “LIKE FATHER LIKE DAUGHTER” She is just following in her dad’s footsteps. She, like most all of our congress people never served in the military so they have no personal experience with war and its consequences. However, if they made a trip to Walter Reed to see its consequences they may start believing in Trump’s agenda. As a Nam combat veteran and retired field grade officer I can truly say war s/b the last resort not the first. I just wish JFK had lived as I believe many of my friends would have lived to grow old and gray like me now.

ANNA
ANNA
19 days ago

I guess Bush and Associates are still showing their cloves. She needs to be remove from Congress on the next election before she does any more damage. NO MORE BUSHES AND BUSHES RELATIVIST SHOULD BE ALLOWED NEAR WASHINGTON. CHENEYS INCLUDED.

Gini45
Gini45
19 days ago

Shame on you Liz. This is a time when we all need to stay united. Do you want to turn this into a socialist/communist country? Weren’t you voted in as a conservative? Think about what you are saying is helping destroy our country.

Bill Williams
Bill Williams
19 days ago

What is it all these RINO idiots fight with the boss? They need to support the man in charge, if they cannot, get the hell out and go to the ‘other side’.

A S K
A S K
18 days ago

I have the Obama ad above the comment section. Where do we sign up to execute Obama, I can’t locate the button. Anyway, Lizzie, baby needs a fork poked into her. She’s done. Like W. She’s over.

PDC
PDC
18 days ago

There isn’t enough rope available to hang all of those in need of public hanging. Gosh, I wish we could go back to those halcyon days!

By submitting this form, I hereby consent to TrumpTrainNews.com’s Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, which permits TrumpTrainNews.com and its affiliates to contact me.

People, Places & Things