Here is Where GOP Senators Stand on Trump’s Possible SCOTUS Pick

Gage Skidmore from Surprise, AZ, United States of America via Wikimedia Commons

Several Senators in the GOP were asked to comment about their position on confirming a Supreme Court Justice in an election year. This controversy has arisen again amidst new health concerns with Ruth Bader Ginsberg and the fact that it has been an election year. Many are raising the issue because last presidential election Republicans chose not to confirm Merrick Garland. Here is what several Congressmen had to say about the issue:

Marion McKenzie
1 year ago

Donald Trump is without a doubt the Greatest President in the History of our Great Country.God Bless You Mr President

realitybasedbob
realitybasedbob

Yo, Semite, thanks!

realitybasedbob
realitybasedbob

Exactly!
Who even cares about the Father of America when we can worship the orange man god has given to us at this time! Washington was a loser who got caught cutting down a cherry tree. Donald hate people who get caught. Abe, who? FDR, who? Raygun, who?

Donald Trump for Emporor of Amerka!

April Williams
April Williams
1 year ago

No one worships him, we worship the one and true God, we respect and love our President. I walked away from the democrat party. Obama I can say I voted for him 2x and he turned our to be the worst cancer that was inflicted on this country. Obama did think he was god and that every American should be bowing down to him. I don’t bow to anyone but the Lord Jesus Christ. Any chance that President Trump has he tells us, we worship God and not government. You need to sue your brain for non-support because an Emperor would not tell you that and an Emperor would not talk about the Lord Jesus Christ. President Trump has done more for this country then any other President of my lifetime (50+) So, yes, we love our President he puts us 1st, while other presidents put us last, to bad you are to blind or stupid to see the truth. From where I stand you have no clue you are not an American and probably don’t live in the greatest country in the world. You probably don’t even know what it is like to live in freedom and you have no rights. President Trump fights for the rights of every American citizen everyday and he doesn’t take a pay for his service to this country. All I can say is God Bless America and God Bless Donald J Trump. My name is April and I approve this message.

Retired Marine
Retired Marine
Reply to  April Williams

Good to see someone who pulled there head out of the communist clouds. Welcome to reality.

Retired Marine
Retired Marine
1 year ago

You’re a legend in your own mind. However you are a liberal uninformed lunatic in EVERYONE else’s minds. Your reality is lost in the twilight zone.

alicia Cervera
1 year ago

you are a mega MORON! It was your ilk who worshipped hussein obama.!

Millie
Millie
1 year ago

These RINOs don’t seem to have a handle on exactly what is at stake if Leftists are able to get their grubby little hands on the Supreme Court.

Liberal$TOHELL
1 year ago

God Bless you MR. President! I love you!

Daisy
Daisy
1 year ago

Murkowski is not a Republican. She says she is, but she is not.

alicia Cervera
Reply to  Daisy

shes more of a commie.

Daisy
Daisy
1 year ago

Romney is a snake. So disappointed to find out he is not to be trusted.

Eugene Donnelley
Reply to  Daisy

Romney is a shit for nothing State Rep and not a Senator!!!

alicia Cervera
Reply to  Daisy

since Pres. Trump didnt give him a post in his cabinet he has tured resentful and his heart filled with hatred. not good for calling himself a mormon.!

realitybasedbob
realitybasedbob

Here is Where gop Trump Stand on Trump’s Possible Vote By Mail Position
<blockquote>Donald J. [email protected]

There is NO WAY (ZERO!) that Mail-In Ballots will be anything less than substantially fraudulent. Mail boxes will be robbed, ballots will be forged & even illegally printed out & fraudulently signed… </blockquote><blockquote>Donald J. [email protected]

Whether you call it Vote by Mail or Absentee Voting, in Florida the election system is Safe and Secure, Tried and True… </blockquote>

Yo, Semites, waddaIsay?

alicia Cervera
1 year ago

Absentee you have to preregister to get your ballot after they have checked that you are a citizen and compare signatures.! I know because I reside abroad and thats how I vote. Mail ins, well look at whats happening in NY and other places. Just imagine national elections! NO MAIL IN VOTING!!!!! Not only FRAU, but the laughing stoc of the world! On top of which the jackazz party will once again try to create confusion and CHAOS! They just dont give up do they.? They make me sick.