Michelle Obama Battling Trump Induced Depression

By Ali Shaker/VOA [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons

Michelle Obama revealed recently that she is battling low-grade depression and the Trump administration is one of the causes.

According to The Hill:

“Not just because of the quarantine, but because of the racial strife, and just seeing this administration, watching the hypocrisy of it, day in and day out, is dispiriting,” Obama said on the podcast episode, the second episode of the season.

The former first lady in the episode discusses mental health amid the coronavirus pandemic and ongoing protests over racial injustice with Michele Norris, the former anchor of NPR’s “All Things Considered.”

She blames, in part, the Trump administration’s response to current events for her depression.

“I don’t think I’m unusual, in that,” Obama said. “But I’d be remiss to say that part of this depression is also a result of what we’re seeing in terms of the protests, the continued racial unrest, that has plagued this country since its birth. I have to say that waking up to the news, waking up to how this administration has or has not responded, waking up to yet another story of a Black man or a Black person somehow being dehumanized, or hurt or killed, or falsely accused of something, it is exhausting. And it has led to a weight that I haven’t felt in my life, in a while.”

Obama said that she tries to battle the depression by keeping a routine, something she began when she was in the White House.

Mark
Mark
1 year ago

That would be believable if she wasn’t a lying POS…

Mary McNair
Mary McNair
Reply to  Mark

I totally agree!

Californiasailor
Californiasailor
Reply to  Mark

Mark, He not a She. His name is Michael.

susan dudak
susan dudak
1 year ago

Look, Moochelle, get a grip. What if you were not living in your ivory palace with maids and had to live like the average citizen lives. If we can deal with it, so can you. Quit being such a baby for goodness sake. You have NOTHING to complain about. It was your husband who set up this country for the r#cial strife it is going through. You and he got the ball rolling and now your liberal Democrats are trying to finish the job for you. So, just shut up already.

Richard
Reply to  susan dudak

let’s feel bad about society oppressing that poor little thing, take a hike Bigfoot.

Carole Nice
Carole Nice
Reply to  Richard

she should drink wine and take a walk in the woods with Hillary.

Fed Up WIth Liberal Activist "Judges"
Fed Up WIth Liberal Activist "Judges"
Reply to  Carole Nice

And they BOTH can get lost.
Permanently.
Especially if they don’t wear orange.

Krystal Alves
Krystal Alves
Reply to  Carole Nice

Or have some really nice high end ice cream with Peloosie

Julia Gurule
Julia Gurule
Reply to  Richard

She don’t like it, she is welcome to LEAVE! We sure as the devil won’t miss her!

ProBiz Conservative
ProBiz Conservative
Reply to  susan dudak

Remember: when BathHouse Barry was elected, it was the first time she was proud of her Country.
Wookie: Go Away…

Donna
Donna
1 year ago

we must never forget that…I don’t know how anyone could vote for Obama after that statement..

Julie Alexander
Julie Alexander
Reply to  susan dudak

Good Comment Susan; Barack set everyone up to try and hate one another. Ferguson was what sealed my disdain for him along with a lot of other things. I can’t even imagine how many deals Trump would of accomplished without being torn down from every direction from the Democrats being sore and crooked losers. President Trump will win this election again and good luck with over the hill “Biden”.

Bill Williams
Reply to  susan dudak

Great comment Susan, I was gonna comment, but I cannot do it better.

Randall clark
Randall clark
Reply to  susan dudak

At a girl, Susan!!!

Joseph C. Moore [USN Ret.]
Reply to  susan dudak

I have not the least bit of sympathy for the Obamas who created most of the strife.

Chris K
Chris K
Reply to  susan dudak

You hit the nail on the head. A 2nd term for Trump will certainly expose the deep corruption of the Obama administration. Sorry, I don’t feel for you.

Karen Sutton
Karen Sutton
1 year ago

Really, depression? Many of us had that when Obama won. He was the one that brought all of the racial issues on. Just enjoy your 15 million dollar home, all the rest of your millions and fame. Get over it.

maxibaby
maxibaby
Reply to  Karen Sutton

Yes and to make certain that poor little mochelle would feel safe and secure, BHO birthed BLM, Antifa, NFAC-real name Not Fuc–ing Around Coalition and other marxist domestic terrorist groups to act as moochelle’s personal police when she becomes fearful and depressed! Excuse me…….I have a nauseating mental vision and I have to stop now!🤢🤢🤢

pogo
pogo
Reply to  Karen Sutton

Ha. Michelle, money doesn’t buy a conscience… move to Kenya

marlene
marlene
1 year ago

She has been the cause of a lot of depression.

Her husband causes outright insanity.

Francesca
Francesca
Reply to  marlene

Right on Marlene!!! well stated

Chaeles Schimpf
Chaeles Schimpf
1 year ago

maybe she needs to find a high cliff to jump from, I mean ‘he’

Bob Trahan
Bob Trahan
1 year ago

How about it because it’s hard to picture it as a her or a him.

Francesca
Francesca
1 year ago

You mean Michael O’bama!?!? in heels!!

Cindy Galt
1 year ago

Poor thing, blaming your troubles on someone else. If you were a druggie or alcoholic, would you blame that on him too, even if you have been one since before Trump became President? I bet President Trump has not developed depression over the things your husband’s administration did to him, just made him mad as hell, and trying to make this country great again!!

FED UP
FED UP
1 year ago

POOR BABY, I THOUGHT ONLY WOMEN GOT HEADACHES and thus DEPRESSED !!!!

Dr Barbara Embry
Dr Barbara Embry
Reply to  FED UP

ZING!!

Leftshot
1 year ago

Because Michelle is ALWAYS a victim.

Patti
Patti
1 year ago

Cannot possibly be as depressed as i was as her husband was setting up this country for all of this unrest to raise its ugly head.

Michael Stanley
Michael Stanley
1 year ago

Tired of racial divisiveness for politics. (S)he’s a disgusting, no class, vile racist. Racism is not an issue like they try to make it out to be. Reverse it then maybe. 6-1 black on white assault, more whites are killed by LEOs than blacks, even unarmed whites are killed more. But 99.9% deserve it. Hands up, won’t shoot. Enough of this bs.

Birdygirl
Birdygirl
1 year ago

Michelle: GET A LIFE AND GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF TRUMP’S ASS. Good grief, you have all the money in the world and can go back to the island if you want! Girl, you are ate up with the Trump Derangement Syndrome!

Dr Barbara Embry
Dr Barbara Embry
Reply to  Birdygirl

Exactly why are they not accepting Mary Poppins? I guess I never heard that one. Good grief.

Julia Gurule
Julia Gurule
1 year ago

You must be quite young.

Wince Podbielski
Wince Podbielski
Reply to  Birdygirl

The above table sums it all (!) up in a nut shell !! So—- stop crying Michele, you poor underprivileged baby!! My heart bleeds for you!

Michael O'Connor
Michael O'Connor
1 year ago

who does she think we are, a bunch of stupid people? The Obama’s were the most corrupt people to ever inhabit the White House. They proved to the American people what slugs they really were and still are. They spend taxpayers money with out regard of what people might think because they don’t care. When you lie about who you are to benefit yourself, you will eventually pay the price and it appears collection day is fast approaching.

F F Tramutola Jr.
F F Tramutola Jr.
1 year ago

America still trying to recover from 8 years of TERRORIST OBAMA. MAY HER DEPRESSION RESULT IN SUICIDE!.

Julia Gurule
Julia Gurule
1 year ago

I surely WON’T miss her! She can take Barry with her as far as I’m concerned!

Chris K
Chris K
1 year ago

I wouldn’t go that far ?

1 year ago

This lying skank should concentrate on her “Gay” husband. It is easy to understand why she is depressed. If your spouse preferred another man over you, then you would be depressed too.

Moochie needs to go spend some of the money her husband swindled from Americans. That should make her (it) feel better.

Wayne Thompson
Wayne Thompson
1 year ago

Wow, depression is horrible, but Michelle, you are uber wealthy and don’t have the weight of finances baring down on you. Perhaps you could take yet another vacation with your ample staff of helpers to get you into a better mood. I don’t think you can ever really understand what kind of depression this pandemic is doing to people right now. Also, heroes go to work, so tell teacher this fact and remind them that the doctors and nurses did it! So can they! Our children need this bad!

PAULSKI
PAULSKI
1 year ago

I’m not surprised that Madam Obama’s depression started when she was in the White House. After all, her husband was the the PRESIDENT!

Bill
Bill
1 year ago

I guess she would make a good VP or President if she has depression, just imagine how depressed she would be in one of those offices.

Ruth
Reply to  Bill

Now she knows how we all felt under her husband…every morning I woke up to see what irresponsible thing he did to our country for 8 long years

Munge
Munge

Boo friggin hoo

Robert Francis Lyle
Robert Francis Lyle
1 year ago

I found the eight years under an Obama administration to be totally depressing which got worse every time I saw either one on tv. This is just another case of democrats accusing President Trump of things they are actually guilty of

Diana Grunderman
Diana Grunderman
1 year ago

It took me months to make myself get up and get moving again after Obummer was re-elected!

Julia Gurule
Julia Gurule
1 year ago

Right there with you. When Trump won, I stood on my porch the next AM, literally felt a nasty black cloud lifted and the sky was literally bluer than I ever saw before!

C.A.
C.A.
1 year ago

Its the consensus of the Worlds leading Medical and Psychology professionals that Trans-Gender people suffer much greater bouts of Depression and Suicidal Tendencies than normal people! That being said Michelle, your Depression has nothing to do with President Trump!

Last edited 1 year ago by C.A.
monica
monica
1 year ago

We have all been dealing with low grade depression, since Obama ruined this country and infiltrated the judiciary etc. with radical leftists who have brought us to the riot, lawless state. Everyone I poll says the demonrats are really more like communists, and no longer democrats. You commies have rigged everything. You have ruined every country. You try to kill our souls and our bodies wherever you take over. But God will have the last word. Lord, have mercy on us.

Linda Berry
Linda Berry
1 year ago

We if she is that depressed, she should stop blaming everyone else for her ans Obama’s actions. She nothing but a hateful black woman crying victim all the time. See money can’t even make them happy. I can’t and never have liked her. It’s always poor me or us.

Bidenlost 2020
Bidenlost 2020
1 year ago

Yes Michelle some men get depressed when they transferred to being female like you. all years of Obama shuckin your cornhole may be taking a toll on you

Deplorable Lanie
Deplorable Lanie
1 year ago

What a lying POS! She has no clue what depression is. In her 14 million dollar mansion. She talks a good game but her actions are not those of an individual who cares about the poor. If she did she could certainly live in a 1 million dollar home that would be wonderful and give 13 million to poor neighborhoods. Lying POS! I really don’t like that woMAN.

O Olon
1 year ago
HEY MICHELLE, NOW YOU KNOW HOW WE ALL FEEL AFTER YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND THE WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY DIVIDED AND ALMOST COMPLETELY DESTROYED THE US. GROW UP AND FACE THE FACTS THIS IS JUST THE LEFT OVER CRAP YOUR HUSBAND CAUSED.
Dan Winright
Dan Winright

Moochie is confused.
ITS Qannon COVID!
their just waiting for his clone to acclimate.

Richard
1 year ago

What causes other people’s depression is looking at her ugly face.

Lisa
Lisa
1 year ago

Here TNN you don’t have to approve my comment I removed it. Another disgusting site I can unsubscribe from so sick of this bs.

Last edited 1 year ago by Lisa
PAM
PAM
Reply to  Lisa

GOOD BYE

Steve
Steve
Reply to  Lisa

Well……… BYE!!!!!!

American Patriot
American Patriot
1 year ago

Does the BS ever stop? ha ha ha how pathetic.

Fado McDermott
Fado McDermott
1 year ago

Yeah, her routine is race/baiting . This is truly black elite privilege victimization. It’s beyond laughable.
If she’s depressed, she probably has much deeper problems, perhaps deserved after all this BS posturing!

Ross
1 year ago

Hell I am suffering from depression over the
way tou two racists ran our country into the
ground..and still trying.
Blame tour depression on having a traitor for
a husband.
VOTE EVERY DEMONRAT AND RINO OUT OF
OFFICE…YOUR FREEDOM DEPENDS ON IT.

Julia Gurule
Julia Gurule
Reply to  Ross

Very, very true!!

rickzilla
rickzilla
1 year ago

Liar! The expanding racial divide is because of your worthless, racist husband. His legacy will be ‘The Great Divider’. Prior to the so called Obama administration, I hardly ever heard of any race issues. Sure, there will always be some; we are all human. I would have depression too, if I had to live with a dirt-bag like your husband. Your not innocent either, you were brought up privileged and yet you always play the race card. I guess your family is just racist. You make want to look at yourself in the mirror, before casting stones!

Robyn
Robyn
1 year ago

Give me a brake she depressed! Did she have to get her own coffee or try to feed her family on half the amount of money. Maybe she lost her job no wait she didn’t have a job. She didn’t even take care of her family or her mother. We picked up the tab for that also for 8 years. Did she get lost in that new HOME that cost $15MILLION. For the life of me I don’t know what this do nothing has to be DEPRESSED ABOUT! Now I’m depressed think of all I don’t have!!!

Captain Cross
1 year ago

Yaaaaaaaawwwwwn! More bullshipping from Mike Obummer.

Mikey
Mikey

Oh, poor baby. 😂🤣😂🤣

Duane
1 year ago

She would feel better if she started to watch Fox News only

Don
Don
1 year ago

I have a pain in my rear and I hold her and her husband responsible!! Makes as much sense!!

Val
Val
1 year ago

Guess she’s not proud of her country anymore

Linda
Linda
1 year ago

Who cares! Cry me a freaking river.

Francesca
Francesca
1 year ago

The money this beast of a women spent while in the White House was disgraceful with her trips to Martha Vineyard on the tax payers money that includes taking her loser friends!
She needs to go away with Hilda Beast, back in the woods!

Shut Up and disappear with your husband!!

Am a women for Trump 2020 MAGA!!!!

Carole Nice
Carole Nice
1 year ago

I am surprised that Michelle Obama is even talking about the divided country under Trump when it’s the Democrats who are doing the rioting and causing pandemonium in the streets. Has she forgotten about how bad her home town of Chicago was under her husband’s administration? These people have a lot of damn nerve blaming Trump for everything.

Old Fart
Old Fart
1 year ago

Perhaps while you and Obozo were in office…you maybe could have taken steps in 8 YEARS to try and FIX the racial issues. In my opinion…you and your hubby just “fanned” the flames of discrimination !!!

Stephen
Stephen
1 year ago

Maybe your husband didn’t go up your Hershey highway last night.ls that why you’re sad?

Marlene deRonde
Marlene deRonde
1 year ago

Lol-!!! It’s what everyone else experienced with her and her hubby in D.C. What a biased fiasco that was-!!!
TRUMP PENCE 2020-!!!

Fed Up WIth Liberal Activist "Judges"
Fed Up WIth Liberal Activist "Judges"
1 year ago

So, she gets “depressed”? Big f’ng deal! Every time I saw her for EIGHT YEARS it made me want to puke. And every time B HUSSEIN O opened his mouth I DID puke!
So, let her get depressed.
In fact, lets all get together and get the word out about what MAKES her depressed, and see if we can’t get her REALLY depressed for FOUR MORE YEARS!!
If we’re lucky, she’ll get SO depressed she’ll stick a gun in her mouth. That’ll end HER depression and I won’t so nauseous.
As for B HUSSEIN O, maybe if she eats a gun he’ll get depressed and do the same.
We should BE so lucky!

DOMINIC PASQUAROSA
DOMINIC PASQUAROSA
1 year ago

Give me a break!! What these damn democrats won’t do for attention!!! ADULTS TOO! GET OVER YOURSELF, GROW UP!!! PLEASE!

Gregory Hauk
Gregory Hauk
1 year ago

She’s culturally apropriating white women hair. I’m offended.

Joey
Joey
1 year ago

He needs to shut up immediately nothing but a lying poofter.

Sue Rich
Sue Rich
1 year ago

Is there anything else the left can blame Trump for? This is ridiculous. Michelle’s only depressed because no one wants her in the presidential race, nor do they want her sneaky, lying husband (thank God). Take a depression pill and go to bed, Michelle. It’s not going to get any better.

FedUp
FedUp
1 year ago

Cry me a river. She did not care when they we in office, if the rest of the country could not stand them. So find a bridge & jump.