President Trump’s Younger Brother Robert Trump Passes Away at 71

White House [Public Domain]

President Trump’s younger brother Robert has passed away at the age of 71.

Trump, who has called his brother his “best friend” visited his brother in New York on Friday after it was announced that he was hospitalized after falling seriously ill.

According to CNBC:

Robert Trump, the younger brother of President Donald Trump, has passed away, the White House said in a statement late Saturday.

“It is with heavy heart I share that my wonderful brother, Robert, peacefully passed away tonight,” the president said in the statement. “He was not just my brother, he was my best friend. He will be greatly missed, but we will meet again.”

The president was traveling to New York City on Friday to visit his ailing younger brother who was back in a hospital, the White House said earlier.

Robert Trump’s condition and the date of his most recent hospitalization was not disclosed by the White House.

President Trump and Robert Trump remained close over the years with his younger brother backing his candidacy in 2016 “one-thousand percent.”

Susanna
Susanna

So sorry for your loss Mr. President. Will pray for Robert and your family. 2020 seems to be a bad year for everything. Pax Tecum!

Deanne
Deanne
Reply to  Susanna

Rest In Peace Robert Trump & Pray for our President   ❤️   🙏

Annie
Annie
Reply to  Susanna

Ditto…

scot_belle
scot_belle

My sincerest condolences, to President Trump and Trump family,
in their hour of sorrow. The loss of a family member is never easy.

FED UP
FED UP

May Robert Rest in Peace..😭🙏

mary
mary

So very sorry for the loss of your brother, my heart goes out to you and your family. Much love and god bless

M.L.E.V.
M.L.E.V.

Prayers and deep condolences to President Trump and his family, the most difficult of times when a family dies and the President has such a burden already. President Trump is on a mission and he will carry on because he knows it is his duty and his brother knew it, that is why he wanted him to speak in front of the NYPD. A great man, a Great President with a Great Family, God has chosen this man to lead against the powers of darkness, may he get his rest and time to heal, may he be guided and given the strength and wisdom he needs from God. God Bless President Trump, his family, the people behind him. God Bless Robert Trump, he is home now. Rest in peace.

Mary
Mary
Reply to  M.L.E.V.

@M.L.E.V. Amen, Very well said. My heart aches for what President Trump is going through right now. With everything else that he has been put through, nothing else compares to losing a family member. My sympathy to him and his family. He needs much prayer from all his Supporters right now. I pray the Democrats and never trumpers will have the common decency to lay off of their evil and show some class . His Brother does sound wonderful. 💙 So thankful we have a loving Savior that promises us an eternal place in Heaven for those that trust and loves Him.

Norma
Reply to  M.L.E.V.

Amen

William Dougherty
William Dougherty
Reply to  M.L.E.V.

Totally agree. May God claim his soul and give comfort to his family. May our President carry on as his brother encouraged and supported him to do.

ALSCV
ALSCV
Reply to  M.L.E.V.

Very well said. I agree, God put Trump in the White House and will continue to protect him. All the attempts to impeach the president and all the other attempts to discredit him have failed and will fail again. The dark forces cannot overpower God! We all need to continue to pray for President Trump and his safety as well as reelection. Blessings for the president’s family in the loss of his beloved brother.

Corrine
Corrine
Reply to  M.L.E.V.

God Bless you sir for such a kind post

Shako Tshefu
Shako Tshefu
Reply to  M.L.E.V.

My deepest condoleance Mr. President. God gives; God takes. May our God remembers you in this difficult time. May the soul of Robert rest in peace. We are with you in prayers.

cindy maldonado
cindy maldonado

So sorry President trump, for your loss losing a loved one is never easy..I will pray for you and your family…

Deanne
Deanne

Rest In Peace Robert Trump & Pray for our President  ❤️ 🙏

Robert S Reese
Robert S Reese

Our most sincere condolences to you and your family, President Trump! May Robert, rest in peace, awaiting your reunion with your beloved family.

Last edited 5 months ago by Robert S Reese
Bidenlost 2020
Bidenlost 2020

So sorry for loss Trump. will pray for your brother Robert

Jay Martel

I am so very sorry for your loss, Mr. President. Wish that your brother could have seen you through your 2nd term. Deepest sincere condolences to you and your family. I am praying for you at this difficult time. Jay

Cheh N Low
Cheh N Low

My sincere condolence for our President Trump: The People’s President. We must see that President Trump will be re-elected for another 4 years. I believe that is also President Trump’s brother wish also.

Francesca
Francesca

With my deepest sympathy Mr President may his soul Rest In Peace he’ll be watching from above as he starts his spiritual journey 🙏

Claudia Sergejev
Claudia Sergejev

Sad condolences to the president and his family.

Elizabeth Moss

I am so sorry for your loss President Trump. I will pray for you and your family and your dear brother, Robert. Pray Jesus will wrap his comforting arms around you and all your family at this sorrowful time. God bless you and your family. EJMoss

Esther
Esther

My condolences to Pres Trump

Linda
Linda

Rest in peace Robert Trump. Mr. President my heart hurts for you. I will pray for your strength during this trying time. 🙏

Michael Lerman
Michael Lerman

Dear President Trump, my sincerest condolences on the occasion of passing of your brother
Michael Lerman

Richard Anderson
Richard Anderson

My condolences to all of Robert Trump’s family It is hard to lose a loved one but God will take good care of him in Heaven. Amen, Amen.

Mary Sandra Florek
Mary Sandra Florek

So sorry for you loss. You and your family are in our prayers

Judy
Judy

I am so sorry for your loss of your brother, if you need a friend to talk to you no you have myself, sincerely judylorrenfincher.

Always tginking
Always tginking

I’m so sorry that President Trump has lost his brother and best friend. My condolences to the entire family. We have a saying in Armenian. “may his life be yours”.

Cynthia L Hoffman
Cynthia L Hoffman

My sincerest condolences Mr. President!!! May memories sustain you and give you peace! Seek the comfort of God! I grieve with you!

Flor Gutierrez
Flor Gutierrez

My heart goes out to you and your family on the death of your younger brother. May Robert rest in peace and may your family find confort in remembering him. God be with you and the family.

Joylyn Bigelow
Joylyn Bigelow

My deepest sympathy to you and your family!! I pray that you keep God in your lives. Prayers God bless President Trump.

Joey
Joey

So sad however now I suppose he will now be a demon-rat at the Election.

T.O.
T.O.
Reply to  Joey

I get what you’re saying, disrespectfully, as there were 25 Million illegal, fraud and Dead people tallied on her 2016 election, 66 million votes. Legally She Lost the popular vote as well as she only garnered 41 million legal votes.

jim
jim
Reply to  Joey

Not the time for any wise cracks.

Thomas
Thomas

Sorry for the loss of your brother Sir

Lidia Serrano
Lidia Serrano

Mr. President, I am terribly sorry for your loss. May God bless you and family and may Robert rest in eternal peace

Sonja Todd
Sonja Todd

May God comfort you and your family Mr. President.

VIRGINIA bROOKS

I’m truly sorry to hear of your brothers passing. It is hard to lose someone you love, but like you said……………..you will see him in heaven. Have a blessed day Mr. President. Very happy you are our President and you have my vote!

NANCY WILLIAMS
NANCY WILLIAMS

I am so sorry for your loss President Trump. My heart, thoughts and prayers go out to you and the Trump family. We have all had a bad year, 2020 was not good to anyone, but losing a loved one is hard, I understand. You will continue to be in my prayers all the time. You know that God is with you in your time of need. You are the best thing that has happened to the United States of America, ever!!!

Linda U
Linda U

God rest his soul. May the Lord comfort you in your sorrow.

Norma

My condolences to our President and his family. May Robert Trump Rest In Peace. I pray for the Trump family.

Neri Blas
Neri Blas

Our condolences to President Trump and his families. May the Almighty God soothe your pain and comfort you all during this difficult times. All the way from Guam, USA!

Dee Dee
Dee Dee

May the Lord be with you and your family. We will be praying for you and your loss President Trump. It’s never easy losing a loved one. John 10:9 NLT

T.O.
T.O.

Ye tho all words Spoken has come to pass and left none unsaid. Time is precious and short and never to be taken for granted.
Love Endures for those we keep close to us. Who knows if the afterlife may bring reunification amongst us all, Peace and Harmony for all Eternity
Celebrate for what They have meant for their short time in Life amongst us, for Yours to do the Same. This Journey will be One that All Must Take.
My Condolences on Your Loss, Mr.President Trump, Sir.

Jerry P Scansen
Jerry P Scansen

At this time of great loss, many hearts join with you in your grief. So, also, are the prayers of many with you to sustain you at this time. Remember, God is with you.

Gloria Bradfute
Gloria Bradfute

Siblings are the most wonderful gift parents could give a child. God rest his soul! We’ll be praying for our president and his family.

John
John

Just heard the bad news. I want express our condolence to you and your family over the loss of your brother Robert. I know what it is like to lose family members and those that you admired and loved. My wife and I will be watching virtual church tomorrow and send a prayer request for you and family as well. Thank you for being our President and keeping our country safe and strong. I know you will keep up the faith believe in God and fight for all of us.
Proud Veteran & Trump Supporter

Joy DB
Joy DB

I read recently that the President’s late brother, Robert,was equally dismayed with the nasty and mendacious book that their niece Mary recently wrote and was trying to use to con the Trump family out of more money from her grandfather’s estate. What piece of work she is! But, apparently, her uncle, Robert, was very close to and supportive of his brother, our wonderful POTUS!

JOHN V HARROLD
JOHN V HARROLD

My wife and I wish to extend our condolences to you Mr. Trump and to your family for the loss of your younger brother. This is a very sad time and a bad year for us all. You and your family have our heartfelt prayers, may God comfort you and bless you sir.

jjofaz

May Robert rest in peace, Mr. President. Please accept my condolences for the loss of your beloved brother. No one can relate to us better than our siblings that is why it is so devastating to lose one. May the warmth of your memories together get you through the difficult times and sometimes put a smile on your face. May the good Lord be with You.

epppp
epppp
Reply to  jjofaz

Sorry for your lost Mr President. With the strength of the Lord please continue making america strong!

Joseph Jackson
Joseph Jackson

Sorry for your loss Mr Trump I know your brother is with Jesus now , I pray that the Lord comforts your family at this time. May God bless you and your family .Sincerly ShannonJackson

Frankie Blanchard
Frankie Blanchard

Dear President Trump , May God comfort you in this very sad time as your brother has gone home to be with Jesus. May you find comfort in many loving and fond memories of him and may the joy of knowing you will meet again bring special peace to your heart and all of your family. In Jesus name we ask it, Amen!

masr
masr

Praying for our dear President.
God, please comfort, strengthen, direct, bring peace to our leader.

Patricia

I’m so sorry for your loss Mr. President, I pray for you and your family to have peace.

Judith Berry
Judith Berry

I am so sorry for your loss!! He is with God and the Angels now!! I am praying for you and your family – God Bless you President Trump – the BEST President we have ever had!!!!

Daisy
Daisy

This just breaks my heart. I feel so sorry that President Trump has to bear this grief along with the weight of what is going on in our country. God bless you President Trump.

David Minasian
David Minasian

My condolences to you Mr. President and the family on the loss of your dear brother. May he rest in peace. God bless you President Trump.

A Singer
A Singer

Our blessings are with you and your very special family at this difficult time. Your dear brother believed in you as do we all. We pray that you will find the strength to continue on for the love of your brother and for a grateful nation. May God bless you and your great family!

jim
jim

My condolences Mr. President. It must be very hard to lose a brother, especially a younger brother. Good Speed.

jim
jim

A lot of love here for our President and the loss of his brother. God Bless You All, And God Bless President Trump and his family

By submitting this form, I hereby consent to TrumpTrainNews.com’s Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, which permits TrumpTrainNews.com and its affiliates to contact me.