Trump Agrees to Joe Rogan’s Groundbreaking Debate Suggestion; Will Biden Respond?

[Public Domain]

Trump is not backing down from any challenge. On Monday, Trump agreed to a debate moderated by Spotify podcast host, Joe Rogan against Democratic rival, Joe Biden. The proposition followed a conversation spurred by Rogan and Tim Kennedy, a retired MMA fighter, on Sunday’s episode of ” The Joe Rogan Experience” while the two discussed the upcoming presidential debate.

Will Biden respond to the challenge or keep hiding in his basement? Many Trump supporters have been quick to doubt Sleepy Joe would be able to handle the physical stress of a 4-hour debate.

One user pointed out how little Joe Hiden has been seen in public throughout his campaign, especially amid the height of Coronavirus, tweeting, “At the point Biden is more difficult to find than Bin Laden”

Would you listen to this 4-hour event? Do you think Biden could handle it?

Both candidates will participate in three upcoming debates by moderates selected by the Commission on Presidential Debates. The first debate will be held Sept. 29 in Cleveland, the second Oct. 15 in Miami, and the third Oct. 22 in Nashville.

Dannie Poe

If this debate is on a Mainstream Media TV Network, I will tune in and watch it. I get CNN, so I will watch on CNN as well. Like any US Citizen, I would love to hear from Joe Biden without the help of his handlers or his wife at his side to coach him and make sure he does not get lost.

Carol
Carol
Reply to  Dannie Poe

I would love to see the debate as well I think both parties should be checked for earpieces for any wiring so they won’t be fed the answers make sure the questions have not been sent to each candidate beforehand that would be a fair debate

bob d
bob d
Reply to  Carol

And absolutely NO TELEPROMPTERS!

Dr. Barbara Embry
Dr. Barbara Embry
Reply to  bob d

Quid Pro Joe’s handlers won’t agree to that~~ or they’ll put a bug in his ear to give him the answers.

Jay Martel

Like GW Bush! What was that rectangular object outlined in the back of his suit jacket?

Looneytoons
Looneytoons
Reply to  Dannie Poe

The proposal is for a PODCAST. A podcast is usually audio only and it is streamed over the internet. No MSM involvement.

DawnieR
DawnieR
Reply to  Looneytoons

Obviously, you’e never seen a Rogan podcast. It’s VIDEO.

Kathe Gilbert
Kathe Gilbert
Reply to  Looneytoons

Thanks.

Dr. Barbara Embry
Dr. Barbara Embry
Reply to  Dannie Poe

You can be sure than he will have all the questions before hand and the guy in his ear will give him the answers. I don’t trust anything the media or any Dim wants.

Marlene
Marlene

Given the daily challenges Our President handles, this is fair and reasonable. If Biden can’t handle a debate, he sure as hell can’t handle the day to day of the Leader of the Free World

Dr. Barbara Embry
Dr. Barbara Embry
Reply to  Marlene

He can’t handle getting his own pudding after his nap.

jerry van holden
jerry van holden

Joe Biden will surely take any debate straight to Comedy Central if he agrees. He will be the laughing stock of all time…

Billy Wilson
Billy Wilson

No ear pieces ever.

Jay Martel
Reply to  Billy Wilson

Strip search!

proudmomoffive
proudmomoffive

Nope. I doubt Joe will respond. He is on medication for dementia that causes incontinence. They would have to stop every half an hour for Joe to “take a leak” and come back, assuming that he could endure the 4 hours, which I have absolutely no doubt the President can. But Joe Rogan should press aggressively hard until he gets a definitive no and why from the Biden camp, and he needs to make sure everybody knows Biden turned down an opportunity to debate the President over depends.

Noe Rodriguez

I read in another article that CNN will not participate, and that no liberal moderators will be asking the questions. Don’t know if that will be true or not. Biden is probably at this moment asking his handlers what should I answer? No ropes attached Biden, see if you can handle the bet, or should we say can you run with the ball? We will make sure your basement door is locked.

Billy Wilson
Billy Wilson

Biden will stay hidden unless he has prompter on hand.

Elizabeth Estrada

HOW COME the DEBATE is SO LONG??? TOO LONG if YOU ASK ME??? I get RESTLESS on a 3 HR MOVIE. IT SHOULD BE 2HRS. From SamuraiQueen.😄

DawnieR
DawnieR

Not too bright, are you?! Do you REALLY think Biden will agree to ANYTHING that lasts 4 hours? THAT is the point!! Trump can go for 24 hours!! Biden is lucky to LAST 4 MINS!!!! This ‘debate’ ISN’T going to happen!!

Pythagorus
Pythagorus

Listen to Sleepy Joe for 4 hrs? We’ll all be asleep after 1 hr.

Tom Brown
Tom Brown
Reply to  Pythagorus

But, Joe will be asleep before then.

Glassfulloftea
Glassfulloftea

Don’t hold your breath. This old geezer couldn’t hit water if he fell out of a boat

DawnieR
DawnieR

Joe Rogan is a FRAUD!! He is paid opposition (a Globalist Puppet). He has Jack (twitter) on his program and too cowardly to ask any hard-hitting questions and/or hold that FILTHY Globalists feet to the fire! Why? Because he is ONE OF THEM!!

Gerald Mason
Gerald Mason

yes for sure I would watch, at least we would have a moderator that would be good to watch and be honest with the questions I like Joe Rogan then we can have a mma match between Trump and Biden that would really be fun, who do you think would win, my money is on Trump.

yulka
yulka

No Teleprompters and no ear pieces allowed and then I will watch. It would be epic!!!!

Kathe Gilbert
Kathe Gilbert

Sure, Biden will agree if he can have a two hour recess between the 4 hours of debate. may even decide on a three hour recess between the 4 hours of debate, maybe even to three hours and 30 minutes between the 4 hour debate. Shall see, maybe.

Bob
Bob

Have 4 moderators. 2 picked by Biden and 2 picked by Trump. No ear wires and no teleprompters. No holds barred on questions that each team can ask. Let the best man win.

Graham
Graham

Oooh mann the Don is gonna slaughter poor joe. Not that I care anyway. That annoying PITA joe has virtually nothing for my people except give lip service just like that other PITA Obama. Trump has done a lot for the black community especially almost to the point of spoiling us. He needs another 4 years

JOE LABORDE
JOE LABORDE

I really think that Biden is wacky but I do not trust him. Don;t let him trick you into a debate thinking he is not prepared. He wants to show you up. Be prepared… He is SLY.

Anthony Petruzzi,jr
Anthony Petruzzi,jr

I trust Joe Rogan to check for hidden devices, so basement Biden can’t cheat !!!

Tom Brown
Tom Brown

Have an MMA referee check them like they do fighters before they get in the ring.

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

The way I read the article was both would be on TV not in person. If Biden can be in his element what keeps him from receiving the questions ahead of time then filming each one ahead? More details need to be aired on when and how this would take place.

Weck

Whatever debates are held, make sure that Biden does not have ANY electronic device in his ear. Hearing aids can be used to transmit messages.

W Rodgers
W Rodgers

I will watch just so I can see the gaffs and misspeak from the JB. It might be hard to take but I’ll bet the fact checkers will be all over it.

Keith C. Haas

Perhaps Joe could use an incentive to attend. I picture a girl scout troop who could earn a merit badge like ” I let Joe Biden sniff my hair” to give Joe that incentive to show up.

Original Anna
Original Anna

Four hours, how long were the debates in 2016. Maybe it’s me, I am looking for a break after the required by law three and a half hours. Four hours? I know President Trump can do it but I need pop corn, ice cream, pop and chocolate for a movie but to hear President Trump’s calm voice for four hours I will get everything double size.

Linda U
Linda U

Biden can’t handle 4 minutes, heaven only knows what will come out of his mouth in 4 hours. I can only handle 1 hour myself, I need a break. Pelosi will figure out a way for him to not do the debates, or for sure get him the questions. Rumor has it, he will come down with the virus and be unable to attend.

ProBiz Conservative
ProBiz Conservative

Rogan and his staff would need to “sweep” the stage and candidates to make sure no mics/ear pieces are on or near the candidates. Biden’s handlers would definitely try to place a mic out of view in his ear canal.

Also: the questions for each candidate need to be written, videoed and locked in a safe with 24/7 surveillance right up to the debate to remove all possibility of the questions being leaked beforehand (actually, it would be interesting to privately “leak” the questions to Biden with hidden video observing and watch Trump mop the floor with him ANYWAY…).

ron boss
ron boss

Joe won’t show. New Motto ” WHERE’S JOE”

A J Lamm
A J Lamm

Joe will wear an ear bud so someone can give him the answers. This has to be monitored by a Republican and the Dems can have one at Trump’s site. No ear buds.

cactusbob
cactusbob

The idea that Biden would be able to go 4 hours without a nap is hard to visualize. There’s no way Biden would agree to anything that would deprive him of immediate advice by a fellow prevaricator. The Democrat Party must be on its last legs.

Susan Lindauer
Susan Lindauer

I’ll Watch!!! Best ratings for Joe Rogan Ever.. GO TRUTH!

By submitting this form, I hereby consent to TrumpTrainNews.com’s Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, which permits TrumpTrainNews.com and its affiliates to contact me.

People, Places & Things