Topics for the First Trump-Biden Debate Announced

[Public Domain]

The Commission on Presidential Debates has announced the topics Fox News Host Chris Wallace has picked for the presidential debates between President Donald Trump and Joe Biden.

The commission stated that they released the topics early to encourage a deep discussion of the topics, but it is likely to be viewed as a helping hand to Joe Biden.

The debate will be held on September 29th in Cleveland, Ohio.

The topics range from the recent Supreme Court vacancy to the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Supreme Court vacancy is one of the topics and it has dominated the news cycle as of late. President Trump has stated he will make his nomination during a ceremony at the White House on Saturday and Mitch McConnell has promised to hold a vote on the floor of the Senate to confirm before the election.

Click the link below to see the 5 other topics selected by Chris Wallace:

James Neese
1 month ago

I’ll be surprised if Biden even goes to Cleveland. He may have the flu or even Covid-19 but if he shows he’ll Have trouble discussing his accomplishments, since there a none with his name on them.

Michael R Rowley
Michael R Rowley
Reply to  James Neese

King of gaffe’s…..

Peter Christiansen
Peter Christiansen
Reply to  James Neese

Excellent!

Dannie Poe
Reply to  James Neese

It is a shame that a Political Party as big as the Democrat Party can not offer a better candidate qualified for the job. Everyone by now can see clearly that “Mentally” Joe Biden is lacking. I see Joe Biden having to run for President as “Senior Abuse”. When my mother died she could put together complete sentences and did not have to ask where she is. In all my fifty plus years, I have NEVER seen a candidate so unqualified for the office of the US President. The Democrat Party has become so unhinged politically that even long term Patriotic Democrats will have to vote for Republicans just to save the nation from SOCIALISM. I am a member of the “Baby Boomers” and I am embarrassed that the “Baby Boomers” are allowing the Socialists to take control of our US Congress on their watch. HATE FOR TRUMP has clouded their decision making to the point of possibly
ending our US Constitutional Republic. Growing up free and dying a Political Slave to the Political Elite of government is a hard pill to swallow.

Ellydee
Reply to  Dannie Poe

Dannie Poe – I agree with you 100%. I think it is very, very sad indeed that Biden’s family and the Democratic party is exploiting this sad man all for the sake of power. He evidently is sick and not mentally competent to be running for the most important position in this country. I pray for him daily, as his family is not caring at all for him.

Nick1
Nick1
Reply to  Ellydee

Want to bet they sweep the Biden report under the rug?

DennisBAnderson
Reply to  Nick1

Hey just because Corn Pop was a bad dude Biden can run for senator.Come onnnnn! Come on man.

Nick1
Nick1
Reply to  Dannie Poe

Joe IS the best they got. Remember the debates? Well, Harris not.

Dorothy Allman
Dorothy Allman
1 month ago

I am looking forward to the first debate. I’m sure President Trump will. He of course will come out the winner and poor Mr Biden will show how dementia has set in.

ellen
ellen
Reply to  Dorothy Allman

Trust me he will receive meds to increase his focus and awareness such as what is given to some stroke victims.

Reply to  ellen

That dementia med, causes incontinent. Trump should offer Biden more diapers before the debate. Offer diaper on national TV. Slow Joe never saw this coming will not be able to cope with embarrassment. Trump wins.

Susan S
Susan S
Reply to  ellen

No, they have ear phone -watch as he pauses etc when off topic. He is listening to someone literally speaking into his ear.

jim
jim
Reply to  Susan S

Ear bud should be banned, along with telaprompter

OleDad
OleDad
Reply to  Dorothy Allman

I’m concerned over just how many emotional voters will vote for “poor Mr Biden” because “it’s not fair” that he doesn’t have the mind to put sentences together. “We should help the poor man.” Great qualification to carry the nuke codes.

Namvet
Namvet
1 month ago

It would not surprise me one iota if Chris Wallace gives an advance copy of the actual questions to Sleepy Dopey Joe. After all Joe needs his answers entered into his teleprompter. MAGA 2020

Lois Kondry
Reply to  Namvet

They will not only be giving Joe the questions but somehow he will also be given the answers. All Democrats know is how to cheat. I don’ trust Wallace.

Mandy Martin
Mandy Martin
Reply to  Lois Kondry

Same here! Wallace is a total, bought and paid for, snake.

Bill Prohs
Bill Prohs
Reply to  Mandy Martin

I totally agree with your assessment Mandy!

Robert Miller
Robert Miller
Reply to  Mandy Martin

A slimy one at that!!

Reply to  Lois Kondry

How about the rebate takes place where only the TV staff and no other people around. No audience. Nothing wrong with that because people will watch it on national TV anyways.

Francesca
Francesca
Reply to  Lois Kondry

Me either! Just like Donna Brazil gave questions to Hillary
Wallace is doing the same thing
But dopey Joe will screw that up too!

OleDad
OleDad
Reply to  Francesca

Today’s brief appearance in North Carolina — total number of attendees: 10 –had Joe READING FROM A SCRIPT and still he could not make sense.

I look at it this way. Here’s Joe’s motivation: If Joe can hold it together for 40 more days, and win, he fulfills a long-time dream of becoming president. He will soon retire due to health concerns, and the flaming radical “I’ll do anything for power” Harris will become president, and then by XOs she will day by day dismantle the American Republic. Those who resist will be visited by angry mobs of AntiFA and BLM, the Democrat paramilitary arm. It will mean Civil War, but Joe won’t know what he did to stoke it.

MAGA 2020.

Doris Henderson
Doris Henderson
Reply to  Namvet

I pray that Chris Wallace will make damn Sure he doesn’t Release the questions to BIDEN. IF so , I pray that He gets caught and Fired

bob d
bob d
1 month ago

They’re all in bed together, don’t hold your breath.

Mandy Martin
Mandy Martin
1 month ago

Fired, would not be enough.

Reply to  Mandy Martin

It’s conspiracy to commit cheating.

Beverly Robinson
1 month ago

Donna Brazil gets to speak on Fox News after giving questions and answers to Hillary Clinton. So don’t think for a minute Chris Wallace would be fired.

MaryAnne Marner
1 month ago

Brazile cheated and then was HIRED by Fox. Wallace will cheat and nothing will happen to him.

OleDad
OleDad
1 month ago

Well, Donna Brazile fed the CNN questions to Hillary, and Fox hired her! What does that tell us?

Harold Boyle
Harold Boyle
Reply to  Namvet

Wallace, is a Democrat, it wouldn’t surprise me either. I hope trump destroys Biden. I myself would have not given the subjects, make it a surprise questions. But,Wallace wants to help asshole Biden. Make sure you check his ears for devices and other parts of his body. Have a doctor on the floor.

THOMAS
THOMAS
Reply to  Namvet

I hope there will be no teleprompters ! Make Biden wing it ! Watch for him to have a bug in his ear so he can get prompted as to what to say …. LOL … if there are a lot of pauses then you know he is getting help answering !

Michael R Rowley
Michael R Rowley
Reply to  THOMAS

Perhaps they can jam his earpiece….wouldn’t that be a hoot?

jsooz
jsooz
Reply to  Namvet

I don’t know what the rules of the “commision” are, but I would hope for once, that Wallace acts like moderator not a democrat hack.

Reply to  jsooz

How the hack are these moderators selected?

Jim Pierce
Jim Pierce
Reply to  Eddie Wong

By liberals, how else?

Carol
Carol
Reply to  jsooz

Yes he’s shown his colors many times before. He’s probably too thick headed to realize that we’re on to his games!

Jim Pierce
Jim Pierce
Reply to  jsooz

You know the old saying, Hope in one hand!

sandyj
sandyj
Reply to  jsooz

Acting like something other than a democrat hack would be impossible for Chris.

Judy Roberts
Judy Roberts
Reply to  Namvet

He’ll be prepped non stopp as well as outfitted with a better set of ear phones..better than the one that fell out of his left ear where the bug was also on his collar & a few meds to keep him awake(?)..Wallace won’t even have to sneak her
any info like Brazille did.

Reply to  Namvet

Why should this be a surprise. Chris Wallace is such a scumbag.

Sharon Lea
Sharon Lea
Reply to  Namvet

I would hope that his integrity is greater than that. I DO NOT like that they released the questions. Yes, it was done to help Joe

Sharon Lea
Sharon Lea
Reply to  Sharon Lea

TOPICS

Jim Pierce
Jim Pierce
Reply to  Sharon Lea

His WHAT!!!!!????

Jim Pierce
Jim Pierce
Reply to  Namvet

Of course he will. IF JOE SHOWS!

Linda U
Linda U
Reply to  Namvet

You are right! Wallace has been bashing the president and praising hiden biden for quite some time. Remember Donna Brazile gave the questions to hildebeast & she is likely to do the same this time around for the demonrat senile joe.

Robert Miller
Robert Miller
Reply to  Namvet

Wallace is nothing more than a slimy RINO! WhyFOX keeps this phony,is beyond me?

P W
P W
1 month ago

How about a topic on dementia? Is Chris Wallace going to gibe the questions to Joe Biden so he can try to memorize some answers, or is that Donna Brazile’s job?

Doris Henderson
Doris Henderson
Reply to  P W

It is possible that Donna Brazile and Wallace will give info to Biden for his teleprompter but Hod help them to het caught

Gregg Morrison
Gregg Morrison
1 month ago

Giving the topics with this much advance timing is like Donna slipping Hillary the questions. Loses a bit of the spontaneity don’t you think?

Jeff
Jeff
1 month ago

Trump ought to sit in the wings for the first 15 minutes of the debate. Put a box of gravel in his place at his podium. If O’Biden can match wits with the box of rocks, perhaps Trump can step in then and give him a real challenge. Chances are the “debate” would be over in 2 minutes with the gravel getting the win over O’Biden and Trump the win by default.

Robin
Robin
1 month ago

It will surprise me if Biden even shows up. THis debate needs to be LIVE and NOT via Skype. Most people have not even been allowed to view ANY of his campaign.
Watch for any signs of an ear peice or teleprompter with Biden.
I really feel also that they BOTH should be tested for any type of enhancements prior to the debate.

Sandy
Sandy
Reply to  Robin

100% correct!

Jim Pierce
Jim Pierce
Reply to  Robin

AGREE!

Faith Matsuoka
Faith Matsuoka
1 month ago

For sure, I will watch the debate because I will be praying for wisdom for Trump the whole time.

Sterling Wulff
Sterling Wulff

ABSOLUTELY !
I’m curious as Hell to hear the Utter STUPIDITY of (incoherent) BIASED, BASELESS, IRRATIONAL SPEW from this puppet boy MORON.
PLEASE debate on both Wit and Informed knowledge WITHOUT TELEPROMPTERS !!!

Ina Getzoff
Ina Getzoff
1 month ago

Trump is nothing but a clown and we need to be rid of him to get the world back to believing who we are and what we stand for. He knows nothing of what Americans want and need unless they are multi-millionaires. I expect that VP Biden will win the debates without having o even lift a finger.

bob d
bob d
Reply to  Ina Getzoff

Now THATS funny!

Gerald Hauser
Gerald Hauser
Reply to  Ina Getzoff

Ina, could you possibly be that freaking stupid.

Jackie
Jackie
Reply to  Ina Getzoff

Wow that is hilarious that you believe that keep being delusional Biden has done nothing for 47 years and certainly not for the American ppl.
Wake Up 👁️
President Donald J Trump 2020 🇱🇷
MAGA 🇱🇷🇱🇷
WWG1WGA 🇱🇷🇱🇷

Georgina Mathias
Georgina Mathias
Reply to  Jackie

Agree 100%.

THOMAS
THOMAS
Reply to  Ina Getzoff

Do you really live in a Liberal Dream World ?

Georgina Mathias
Georgina Mathias
Reply to  Ina Getzoff

Your are crazy. Sailing in same Ina boat as Biden.

Navyman Norm
Navyman Norm
1 month ago

Chris Wallace is a democrat shill.Period.Biden has spe nt 47 years GORGING HIMSELF and HisFAMILY meber at the Public TRough and still can’t recite Our Pledge of Alleiance!

THOMAS
THOMAS
Reply to  Navyman Norm

Biden says Hey Man and just calls it the THING ! And we are to guess what thing !

Wedg
Wedg
1 month ago

I’m sure gona watch, Trump the straight man and Biden the fool. It will be a good comity. Be ready to laugh it up, don’t forget the popcorn.

IH8LIBS
IH8LIBS
1 month ago

I just figure Wallace will pull a Donna Brazile and provide the Biden camp with all the questions prior to the debate. Probably the only way the senile pedophile shows up…

Art Roshon
1 month ago

I’d like to make sure that Joe doesn’t have a teleprompter accessible to him during any debates.

THOMAS
THOMAS
Reply to  Art Roshon

If Biden squints when he answers you know he is reading it from a teleprompter !

Fonda Mojka
Fonda Mojka
1 month ago

Stated by the commission the release of topics early to encourage a deep discussion of the topics. Joe to go deep? First you would need to wake up. The only depth that Joe has is a deep sleep! MAGA 2020

tzwksq
tzwksq
1 month ago

Sleepy, Head North on I77 until you dropped into Lake Erie… then back up a bit. Can you remember that?

Larry Forrest Boutwell
Larry Forrest Boutwell
1 month ago

Only those who have paid into.social security .

Mark Mariani
Mark Mariani
1 month ago

Covid is a ruse, a larp, a total NOTHING BURGER, yet here we are, masks on, MSM pushing it non-stop up are asses. DO YOU REALIZE HOW SICK AND TIRED WE ARE, THOSE OF US WHO ARE “AWAKE”, OF ALLLLLLLLLLLLLL THIS SHIT??????????? FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, END THIS BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Conservative Senior
Conservative Senior
1 month ago

Is Wallace also going to send the questions to Biden just like Brazile did 4 years ago?

bob d
bob d
1 month ago

DRUG TESTING 1 hour before the debate, verification of no ear pieces, and Absolutely NO TELEPROMPTERS!

Reply to  bob d

That’s the absolutely best to do.

Larry Forrest Boutwell
Larry Forrest Boutwell
1 month ago

If Chris Wallace does not follow up with making Biden accountable to answer the questions and not talk around the questions as he has done Trump in the Past , we will then know he is Democrat leaning . He needs to be fair to both candidates about his tone , difficulty and demeanor . I have watched Wallace with Trump he is pretty hard on my president . Let us just hope to God he does the same with Biden .

Mandy Martin
Mandy Martin
1 month ago

Democrat leaning??? He is totally a Democrat. Does he even try to hide it, these days?

Georgina Mathias
Georgina Mathias
1 month ago

Chris Wallace Never Trump. He cannot be fair. All the ones selected I think are more toward Democrats. I watch him on Sundays.

THOMAS
THOMAS
1 month ago

Can’t wait for Biden to fall flat on his behind trying to debate President Trump !
Wallace is giving the debate topics in advance and it still will not help Biden !

Dave
1 month ago

Oh hell yes ! I’ll be watching the debates for many reasons . Primarily to hear and see how many lies the challenger and his camp will try to pass off as truths and facts .

Mac
Mac
1 month ago

Why would I watch this. Chris Wallace is anti Trump.

Don Bramer
Don Bramer

Definitely will watch Trump take Biden apart

Mandy Martin
Mandy Martin
Reply to  Don Bramer

And, in the process, also take little Chrissy apart!

Reply to  Don Bramer

At the beginning of the debate, president Trump should say to Chris Wallace, ‘ I know you ae a democrap, so please go easy on Biden. ‘.

Roy Teague
Roy Teague
1 month ago

Yes! I will absolutely watch the debate!
It might turn out to be a great comedy listening to Biden!😂😅😂😅😂😀

ellen
ellen
1 month ago

I am not watching as I question the honestly of the debate moderators as i don’t trust them.

Tim Bob
Tim Bob
1 month ago

This debate will be extremely revealing.If Biden is on his game, he’ll be formidable in his presentation, but lacking in content. If he’s not on, he’ll be a disheveled confused half-wit.

Bobert
1 month ago

Why Fox and the GOP would agree to select Weasel Wallace to moderate and let him decide the questions is beyond credibility.
He is not unbiased and he’s a pro at asking ‘gotcha’ questions to
guests he doesn’t like (spelled right leaning).

Mandy Martin
Mandy Martin
1 month ago

It will go something like this:

Chris: Good evening America. We are going to—wait Joe, you have to stay at the lectern.

Joe: No, I think that we are staying at the, uh, Hyatt. Jill, uh, where are we today?

LOUIS
LOUIS
1 month ago

Questions should never be given out before any debate. For the public to be able to see how well or poorly a person functions under pressure all questions should be secure until asked at the debate. Do we want a president who can not function clearly under this pressure to run our country? The moderator should toss these questions and come up with new secure questions.

Lottie
Lottie
Reply to  LOUIS

I am in total agreement with you Louis. I have lost so much confidence in this “debate” process. It is very apparent that Biden is
succumbing to dementia and I blame his wife for pushing him to continue. This debate, I fear, will be compromised by Wallace. You are right, very right, NO prior questions to either Biden or Trump, should be offered. I want to see an “honest” debate. Am I thinking
Pollyannish?

a fool
1 month ago

Love the way they displayed those two photos! One is traditional, humble, is well put together, for the respect of those whom he will be meeting… with THOUGHTS IN HIS HEAD, HEART AND SOUL ~ A man of Substance with DEVOTION! The other is a self idolizing, mindless piece of work…(look at me…look at me…see, how great I AM?) The Contrast of the TWO could not be better presented! One is mindless, and the other one is MINDFUL…HUMBLE MAN of substance! Jesus was a man of GREAT DIVINE SUBSTANCE AND HUMBLED ONTO DEATH! Trump will Triumphantly Wins this election! He has the UNDERSTANDING of what is IMPORTANT and what is NOT! He is devoted to his Christian Faith~ the Lord our God is with HIM!

Hobbygirl
1 month ago

Chris, why don’t you ask Trump and biden about foreign relations, going to war or pulling our troops out. Why don’t you ask them about child trafficking? Ask them both how they would handle any domestic or foreign invasion? Ask them both, when is it except able to hide in a bunker or basement???

james a gould
james a gould
1 month ago

Pres. Trump should get a medal for withstanding the rancor from the MSM, the political barrage from the leftist Dems and other misfits.
The President initiated the travel ban against China on Jan. 31st and against Europe days after.
The Pres. warned of the virus to Congress in his SOTU speech Feb. 4th at that time there were 11 known cases.
For the record, the first Covid death was on Feb. 29th in Seattle at that time there were 68 known cases. Fauci ” nothing to worry about “.
On the 12th of March the cases jumped to 1300 cases, on March 13th Pres. Trump declared a National Emergency! Established the task force to be led by VP Pence.
March 27th the Pres signed the Cares Act.
I could go on with continuing the chronology the point is that the Pres. acted appropriately to contain the spread and reduce the virus affects with timely action.
The results at this point are 2.96% deaths to cases across our Country, in addition the results around the World using the same metric are 3.13% of cases.
The people are trying to maintain their role by following the CDC guidelines, in the meantime the detractors are politicizing the issue incorrectly against the Pres.

Gary Arford
Gary Arford
1 month ago

I agree with otters that Biden will take any excuse to duck the debate as Trump will destroy him and show him for the demented loser that he is. He cannot defend the leftist inspired and paid for riots. Nor can he defend his scripted attacks on Trump’s China virus tactics. The only real problem we have is that the majority of demonrat voters are ignorant and the establishment dems want to keep them that way.

Get pout the vote people!!!

DIANE
DIANE
1 month ago

I certainly hope they examine BIDEN’s ears for “microphones” so that he can’t be fed answers while on stage. NO teleprompter either! He has to stand ON HIS OWN with no input from off-stage handlers. TRUMP on the other hand has to be respectful and not call any DEM a “pet name”. Be as professional as he was in 2016, and he’ll win the debate, hands down! The 5 topics are really good too! I THINK Chris Wallace will do a good job, but of late, I have not appreciated his snide remarks on the Sunday show!

Anna
Anna
1 month ago

Chris Wallace is one if tv goons that i will never watched. Who is pushing this DemRat in Fox. Ryannut? Nothing will ever surprised me as far as this no no is concern. Both are equal losers

robert
robert
1 month ago

I am surprised that chris wallace picked the questions. I dont like this idiot and i hope. when hes ask a question to president trump, trump says to let hiden biden answer first. That way, biden can not use president trumps answer to mean his answer.

Carol Hadenough
Carol Hadenough
1 month ago

Good topics, but I’ll bet Biden won’t even show up. Any takers?

edward evans
edward evans
1 month ago

I will definitely be watching each debate.

Billy Q
Billy Q
1 month ago

Great Criss why don’t you let him know the answers to , I don’t think I have ever heard of someone getting the questions before the election unless you want to give an opportunity to study for them great work Fox you never will be the News agency your dad had and you are getting worse every day, O by the way I’m really glad to hear you sticking up for Soros he’s on your board now I guess

Looneytoonsindville
Looneytoonsindville
1 month ago

I don’t remember any Presidential debate in the past where the topics have been given to the candidates in the past. I do remember one debate where Donna Brazil gave the questions to one candidate; it really didn’t help, she was cremated on the Dias! Do I have a bad memory? I think I will skip the debate and watch the Biden gaff tapes later! That should be more interesting!!!

Omega 2
1 month ago

THIS IS STUPID! NOW BIDEN CAN GET ALL HIS ANSWERS MEMORIZED! I ALWAYS THOUGHT ” DEBATES WERE ON UNKNOW TOPICS BUT HERE ” WALLACE ” IS GIVING BIDEN A PHONY SHOT OF LOOKING GOOD! THIS IS NO DEBATE AND TRUMP NEEDS TO ” OBJECT TO THIS WALLACE CRAP” AS WALLACE HATES THE REPUB TEAM!

Marilyn
Marilyn
Reply to  Omega 2

Biden does not have the brains to memorize answers. He’s spent his whole life cheating at everything and his son Hunter is just a chip off the old block. There should be a search for listening devices and a drug test. Both candidates should get it because Trump still has a brain. He doesn’t need to cheat.

William Eckenrode
William Eckenrode
1 month ago

I can’t wait to see how sloe Joe handles this first one.. (if he even shows up)

STEPH
STEPH
1 month ago

Trump out to demand that the panel be allowed to check Biden’s ears before the debate. I am sure he will have microphones in his ears so they can feed him answers.

john nowosacki
john nowosacki
1 month ago

It’ll be up to Trump to work Burisma and Tara Reade into the answers he gives. Watch the heads explode!

Walkin O'Shea
1 month ago

As viewers we should have some say as to who the moderator is. We are having to accept Wallace who’s a known Trump-hater. As far as I’m concerned this debate will be biased and I’m not planning on watching, even though the President will be speaking. I’m just not interested in Wallace’s soft approach to Biden and his hard approach to our President. There’s no fairness here.

Walkin O'Shea
1 month ago

I’ll be surprised if Wallace doesn’t slip Biden the questions.

Captain Cross
1 month ago

So let’s get real – the one and only topic here will be how can they frame all the questions in an accusatory manner and make Trump look bad. Joey “the sniffer” will be given all the questions in advance and have an earphone to assist him. That’s if he shows up.

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor
1 month ago

We all know that Trump will be fighting the host who wants to be the first to offer a got-you question. If they are releasing the questions early it IS NOT for the public benefit. Maybe the Biden camp will hypnotise Biden to know the answers if they have the questions that will be asked to him. BUT I will bet Trump will be given a few that were not realesed.

Marilyn
Marilyn
Reply to  Robert Taylor

I wish someone would get rid of Wallace and pick someone else to take his place. How about Tucker Carlson.

By submitting this form, I hereby consent to TrumpTrainNews.com’s Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, which permits TrumpTrainNews.com and its affiliates to contact me.

People, Places & Things