He’s BACK! PROOF Trump’s Momentum has Returned

Official White House Photo

The Trump Train is back on track. After President Trump tested positive for Coronavirus some supporters started to lose faith thinking the President was down and out. But he is back and stronger than ever and will not give up until he beats Biden in November. Take a look at the proof Trump is gaining momentum and will not be stopped:

Walkin O'Shea
11 days ago

“The Trump Train is back on track.”

Was there ever any doubt! MAGA/KAG…Nov 3, 2020.

Billy Wilson
Billy Wilson
11 days ago

The left has taken over by billionaires who want to buy this election any way they can.

lou
lou
11 days ago

ROLLING DOWN THE TRACK LOOKOUT DEMORATS BEFORE YOU GET FLATTENED GO TRUMP

OldestSeaDog
OldestSeaDog
11 days ago

I knew President Trump was a fighter. He is well and going on with this battle to save America from the fascist democrats.
Trump 2020

Ingrid Forsberg
Ingrid Forsberg
11 days ago

He is back? He never left…much to the disappointment of the left.

Madeleine Donaldson
Madeleine Donaldson
11 days ago

I see they have removed the Trump Train meme from Fake Book? Oh well we still love him and no social media snowflake will change that.

LJR Justice
LJR Justice
11 days ago

LETS NOT MAKE THIS ELECTION ABOUT MONEY BUT IF YOU GOT, SEND IT.,..LET’S MAKE THIS ELECTION ABOUT HOW WE STARTED IN 2016 BEFORE THIS VIRUS HIT….TRUMP HAS KEPT HIS PROMISES AND WHAT WE CAN DO IS KEEP OUR PROMISE TO HIM. GIVE HIM THE VOTES WE NEED….THAT’S WHAT REALLY COUNTS..TOGETHER WE CAN!!!..DIVIDED WE FALL..MAGA!!..KAG !!! GOD BLESS AMERICA…

Pat
Pat
11 days ago

More clickbait slideshows. n This will all fit on one page. When they do that, I’ll read them again.

Bill A
10 days ago
Reply to  Pat

??????? plz explain.

Bruce
Bruce
10 days ago

LOOK: according to Genesis 12:2-3, 27:29 KJV GOD Almighty “SAID HE would bless them that blesses Israel and curse him that curses Israel! Donald Trump loves Israel and has blessed them much! He moved the Embessey to Jerusalem, it’s rightful place, and recognized Jerusalem as the Capitol of Israel and he recognized “ISREAL” as a Sovereign nation! I’d say that’s something GOD/Jesus said HE would bless! But, Psa 75:6-7 /Rom 13:1/Colossians 1:16 KJV

Bill A
10 days ago
Reply to  Bruce

I don’t care if Trump loves Israel, while I do support Israel, I care that Trump loves the USA, he is improving this country every day, and fighting the socialist/democrats, we MUST stop the take over of our of our country by these fascist pigs!!!!

Helga
Helga
10 days ago

Thank God for this President!! Trump/Pence!

Susan Lindauer
Susan Lindauer
10 days ago

This was Biden’s trip to Nevada last week at an event for Latinos.

How can Trump lose??

Floyd Hardee
10 days ago

Flip Flop Biden can have you fired, spend billions of your tax money and induce a ton of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ BILLIONAIRES $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ to contribute to his campaign. Wonder what he is selling?

Gideon Rockwell
Gideon Rockwell
10 days ago

I believe 2020 will be the year the Republicans dominate the polls. If you ignore the Marxist Propaganda Machine polls and reports and look around you see evidence Trump is 100% more popular than the propagandists will admit. I am a native Texan from a very old Texas family. Austin supposedly has been taken over by the carpetbagging libertards. Yet I was recently there and saw very few signs for Biden. Everywhere I went on Friday afternoon There were pickup convoys flying Trump flags and plastered with Trump signs. We are about to see a rerun of 2016 X 100. I believe the bullying, vindictive disposition of the left has created an underground Trump Movement.

By submitting this form, I hereby consent to TrumpTrainNews.com’s Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, which permits TrumpTrainNews.com and its affiliates to contact me.

People, Places & Things