Chris Wallace Slams Facebook and Twitter for Censorship

Jim Greenhill from Arlington and Durango, USA / CC BY (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)

Chris Wallace spoke out against Facebook and Twitter’s decision to censor a recent New York Post story involving Democrat presidential nominee, Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden saying the move “smacks him of Big Brother.” On Wednesday, bombshell evidence became public where Hunter Biden’s emails were recovered showing that Joe Biden had met with a top executive of Burisma Holdings despite continually denying he ever spoke with Hunter regarding any of his overseas business dealings.

After the Post story was published Andy Stone, the Facebook Policy Communication Director, announced that Facebook would be “reducing its distribution on our platform.” Shortly after, Twitter did the same and would not allow users to share the story claiming it violated their “hacked materials policy.”

“I’ve got a real problem with that. I think you’re either in or you’re out,” Wallace said. “And when I say that, either it’s the Wild West and you post everything — and I can understand the concern about that after what happened in 2016 with Russian disinformation — or you put everything out there and if you have a problem with some of it … then put a word on there to your users and say, ‘We can’t confirm this story’ or ‘There’s some questions with this story.’

“But to just ban it and to say, ‘Nobody is allowed to discuss this story or post this story’ — which, you know, is out there and you can’t put the genie back in the bottle, it was the front page of the New York Post — really strikes me as smacking of Big Brother.”

Wallace said Friday that those moves had “backfired because … it has created not just a story about the story, but a story about how big [social] media giants are.”

“Not saying it’s not true,” he added, “but it seems to me it needs a lot of investigation. The guy who ran the computer store is supposedly legally blind, he’s not sure who even came in with the computers. He says that, although the story keeps changing, that he gave it to the FBI last December. But, you know, they’re not confirming that.

Republicans have been quick to call out the big tech companies for their decision to censor the story, saying they will be seeking legal action against them.

sam hill
sam hill
8 days ago

Glad he was intelligent enough to make a copy of the hard drive, but it may cost him his life for doing so.

Grace
Grace
Reply to  sam hill

I’m sure Chris developed a massive headache after that slip pf the tongue. Perhaps he realizes if the media can censure anyone he could be next.

The Redhawk
The Redhawk
Reply to  Grace

NE BOUGHT THE BIGGEST JAR OF BUTT HEAL CREAM….BUT USES IT ON TOAST !! NOT SMART ENOUGH AFTER ALL

barry1817
barry1817
Reply to  sam hill

once you put the info out you are much safer than if you say you have and will do it later.

8 days ago

Chris Wallace is a piece of garbage and can’t be trusted. He will do his best to appear “UNBIAS” but the fact is he is extremely bias and he hates President Trump.

Wallace is scum and he is still living off his father’s reputation. I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him. He is a liar and a weasel. He proved that completely in the debate he moderated.

Robert Wilkinson
Robert Wilkinson
Reply to  Casey

I’ll NEVER forgot the crummy debate he moderated!!!

John
John
8 days ago

He didn’t moderate it. Instead, he participated as one of the debaters, specifically on Team Biden. It was President Trump against the two of them.

Mandy Martin
Mandy Martin
Reply to  Casey

He is EXTREMELY jealous of President Trump. And he is a born weasel.

Matthew S Phillips
Matthew S Phillips
8 days ago

Well I’m glad Christopher Wallace’s is 4 something I was beginning to think his whole reason for being here was to run interference for Joe Biden!

Eliot
Eliot

Mostly that!!!

Old Enough to know Better
Old Enough to know Better
8 days ago

He is running interference for Biden this is just his cheap way to try cover his own ass if it is proven to be true. I don’t believe Trumps lawyer Rudy Julioni would say that he believes it to be true if it wasn’t . let’s hope for the best . that it is true!!!

maxibaby
maxibaby
8 days ago

Don’t misplace your confidence by putting any in Wallace! He attempts from time to time to “appear” unbiased but, he is a dyed in the wool, from birth, Dem, as liberal as can be! I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him! He is a back stabbing weasel!

Joe Brake
Joe Brake
8 days ago

The suggestion that Chris Wallace would ever defend President Trump is a foolish suggestion!

Mandy Martin
Mandy Martin
Reply to  Joe Brake

He is so jealous of Pres Trump, that it oozes from his every weasel pore!

Carol

Thank you Mr Wallace for standing up for what’s right I applaud you

maxibaby
maxibaby
Reply to  Carol

Trust me when I tell you…..Wallace has ulterior motives that are out of sight and it could be just to fool some Republicans, that he can fool!

Mandy Martin
Mandy Martin
Reply to  maxibaby

Who knows? He may be on Hunter’s computer!!!

Joe Brake
Joe Brake
Reply to  Carol

I think you mean “thank you for defending the left”, am I correct?

Eliot
Eliot
8 days ago

So will this wither and die on the vine like everything else republican bureaucrats pursue?????

D MacKAY
D MacKAY
Reply to  Eliot

Thats why even more is going to come out in the next few days

Brad Fisher
Brad Fisher
8 days ago

Wannabe is trying to get some credibiltiy again. Alas, Mr Chris Wannabe Wallace, it’s too late. You have no creds left.

maxibaby
maxibaby
Reply to  Brad Fisher

AGREED!

Old Enough to know Better
Old Enough to know Better
8 days ago

Another question do you think they will arrest Joe and Hunter if “God forsake” Biden becomes president . to me Rudy Julioni wouldn’t say he believes it’s real if it wasn’t . Biden’s have some real shady backgrounds . I hope it is proven to be real .

Edward Durham
Edward Durham
8 days ago

Its funny that they don’t want to say anything about one person, Biden, but they’ll make up things about another, Trump, this sure doesn’t seemed like the same place i was born in, Democrats have lost it will not survive and you talk about dumb, and they think going to rule is even dummer, lord help!!

Old Enough to know Better
Old Enough to know Better
8 days ago

Hey Trump train people hope you read this and you can contact me . Tell President Trump I am sorry I could not donate for his campaign I am old broke and ugly and live in a shed for now if I don’t freeze to death this winter. I didn’t receive any of that stimulus money I was claimed on my sons taxes and Colorado took it for my sons back child support. I am damn near 60 no income but a link card. The way things have been lately I don’t care to be here much longer.

Shelley
Shelley
7 days ago

While we are sorry for your living conditions, one has to ask how you are claimed on your son’s taxes and he allows you to live in a shed? He obviously is not supporting you and should not be claiming you on his taxes. His failure to pay child support is not Trump’s fault, that would be your sons. So basically you are blaming Trump and the republicans because you have an irresponsible son who has been taking advantage of you. You might want to put the blame where it belongs.

Brenda Smith
Brenda Smith
7 days ago

I’m living in my son’s house he got a place with his girlfriend. He’s not claiming me on his taxes Don’t blame the President for your problems.

A Seeker
8 days ago

If each person is as honest as HONESTY wants each one of us to be, those kind of problem could never be in excistance within one’s LIFE! “As ye sow, so shall ye reap!” Catholics, please, live within “the Word of the LORD!” After we heard tthe READINGS during each Daily MASS, then, what do we say? “Thanks to be God!” WHY? He reminds us daily how to live our LIVES! If one CLAIMS that ONE Is a CATHOLIC! As a True Catholic, one could never be trapped in conditions of this kind! One must go through the process of: “Repent, and be saved!” We need to use our Confessionals more! We need to get SERIOUS with the WORDS we hear duing our DAILY MASS! “The Word made flesh!” That means the FLESH must lives the words that one speaks! One’s flesh and one’s words are in ONENESS! That is the Holy Eucharist! Jesus our Lord and God lived every word HE SPOKE! Never be a FAKE CATHOLIC! Road to heaven is paved by the Passion of JESUS! “Man to thyself be TRUE!” Be a Truthful Catholic ~~ Heaven waits for each soul that Abides in The Word! The Holy Eucharist bears wtiness to that! The Holy Eucharist is the PRESENCE OF JESUS, He sees EVERYTHING, both, within and wihtout our bodies! Am I worthy to RECEIVE HIS PRESENCE into MY UNHOLY BODY? What Lesson for us to learn from watching and reading about the lives of the Biden Father and SON? They LACK that TRUE LOVE for the LORD our God! Pray that they all return to their FAITH and quite the POLITCAL World where they do not belong! The fruits that they bore are Damaged SOULS which are unfit for HEAVEN! Jesus DIED TO SAVE SOULS! LOVE JESUS by saving one’s SOUL to return to HIM~ The Breathe of God when He created Adam ~ the Image of Jesus was the Image of Adam! Jesus is the Body of God on earth! Never to desecrate The Holy Eucarhist! NEVER!

LADD MILLER
LADD MILLER
Reply to  A Seeker

I am not of any institutional “church”, but agree totally. God is in our heart and we MUST live honestly to earn our Destiny. We DO earn the Destiny that comes for us all, by the honesty and integrity of our ACTIONS, or of the lack thereof.

CaptTurbo
CaptTurbo
8 days ago

Even a defective clock is right twice a day.

Texas girl
8 days ago

Watch Riding the Dragon on utube and you will see what kind of family Joe Biden runs. Obama’s approval was required for some of these dealings that were made by Hunter and Joe and he signed and gave his approval. Obama tried to destroy our country. We need to put these people in prison AG Barr. Let’s not loose track of where the corruption really is. Yes Biden will say nothing here, look over there, over there, don’t look at me. That’s his favorite thing to say. I’m looking at you Biden.

Patricia Outlaw
Reply to  Texas girl

Another Texas Girl here. This is why no one in Washington wanted Trump to win. President Trump is the PEOPLE’S PRESIDENT. Everyone in Wash. is in the swamp including a lot of GOP if not all. Trump was an outsider that did not need the special interest money that runs Washington. That is why they are ALL running scared. They are mostly a bunch of criminals that need to go to jail. We have an opportunity with President Trump to take back our country. If anyone thinks the Washington GOP is for Trump you would be wrong. The ones who have yelled the loudest against Trump (Dems or GOP) are the ones that are the most guilty of playing in the swamp water. OUR PRESIDENT TRUMP loves this country and wants us ALL to do well if we are willing to work for it. I just hope we haven’t been asleep at the wheel so long that we are in serious trouble. God bless President Trump/ his family/ This country and everyone who believes in THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Susanna
Susanna
8 days ago

Wallace is trying to cover for his pusillanemous remarks against Rudy Giuliani’s discovery of Joe Biden’s Money Laundering in the Ukraine with affidavits and video of the poisoned prosecutor, who was fired, because Biden coerced the President of Ukraine to do so, or they’d not get the Billion dollars promised to them.

The Redhawk
The Redhawk
7 days ago

NAY BE SEEING the VIEWERSHIP FOR HIS SLANTED “JOURNALISTIC” FREE PROGRESSIVE AGENDA DECLINING ….YEAH WALLACE IS TRYING TO RECAPTURE THE GONE FORECER “CREDIBILITY ” as a FAUX JPURNALIST ??

sandra k Waechter
sandra k Waechter
7 days ago

Well for sure, we cannot have a liar for president. and facebook and twitter are just pure trash, we need a site that we can use freely.. this isnt Russia..

Craig Murphy
Craig Murphy
7 days ago

Can you say hedge your bets in the larger contest, Chris?

Ed Silberhorn
Ed Silberhorn
7 days ago

Wallace is such a two-faced phony I cannot stand it!

Dobie
7 days ago

Chris Wallace is part of the MSM who lie and deceive the people every day. The democrats control Facebook, Twitter, Google, ABC, NBC and CBS, that equals lies on a minute by minute broadcast. No one believes the MSM or Social Media.

By submitting this form, I hereby consent to TrumpTrainNews.com’s Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, which permits TrumpTrainNews.com and its affiliates to contact me.

People, Places & Things