Media Personality Savages Rush Limbaugh After Cancer Update

Gage Skidmore Flickr

Radio host Michael Savage is in hot water after making despicable comments about Rush Limbaugh. Savage stooped to new lows when he made fun of Limbaugh sharing a somber update regarding his battle with lung cancer. While most decent human beings have offered words of support and encouragement to Limbaugh regardless if they agree with his views Savage decided to fire off some nasty tweets.

In a since-deleted tweet, Michael Savage wrote, “Limbaugh’s crying about his cancer on air! Worst 15 minutes in radio history!” Savage wrote on Twitter. “Spilled a large coffee all over counter and floor. I PROMISE MY AUDIENCE THIS- I WILL NOT DRAG YOU DOWN WITH ME! Best wishes RUSH, but stop and leave the stage with dignity. Compare this to Lou Gehrig in Yankee Stadium,” he continued.

In a report for Fox News:

Limbaugh announced in February that he was diagnosed with advanced lung cancer.

On Monday, he provided his listeners with a somber update on his condition after recent scans showed “some progression of cancer,” which he said was “not dramatic” but still a step in the wrong direction.

“From the moment you get the diagnosis, there’s a part of you every day, OK, that’s it, life’s over, you just don’t know when,” Limbaugh said. “So, during the period of time after the diagnosis, you do what you can to prolong life, do what you can to prolong a happy life. You measure a happy life against whatever medication it takes.”

“It’s tough to realize that the days where I do not think I’m under a death sentence are over,” he continued.

“The Rush Limbaugh Show” has been on the air since 1988 and has amassed millions of followers. It’s tough to say if Savage is insane or just heartless for the disgusting comments he made against Limbaugh.

Jimmy J
Jimmy J
1 month ago

Savage just wants to take over Rushie’s time slot.

Buddman
Buddman
Reply to  Jimmy J

That will Never happen

dennis taylor
dennis taylor
Reply to  Jimmy J

I hope he gets it.

The Redhawk
The Redhawk
Reply to  dennis taylor

If you mean COVID .. I am with you !

Billy Q
Billy Q
Reply to  dennis taylor

I see someone taught a monkey to text

The Redhawk
The Redhawk
Reply to  Jimmy J

No more chamce that a sNOW BALL CHANCE IN HELL !!! where sAVAGE BELONGS !!

Reply to  The Redhawk

There is nothing quite so much fun as watching one Conservative Savage another.

sus
sus
Reply to  Albert Hess

Kinda like the Libs eating their own, huh??

Reply to  Jimmy J

Rushie is close to dead meat.

sus
sus
Reply to  Albert Hess

Oh, the tolerant caring Left is so wonderful to hear. I wish I could be by your bedside at the time of your death and hear you deny God…

steveo
steveo
Reply to  sus

is he albert desalvo?what a worthless pos!

Billy Q
Billy Q
Reply to  Albert Hess

And you will be to some day moron and I hope you remember what you said because believe me it’s not fun fighting cancer it’s the hardest thing anyone can face in life ……..

realitybasedbob
realitybasedbob
1 month ago

“I would like a medal for smoking cigars, is what I’m saying”

The rush, Bo.

Buddman
Buddman

You deserve a Medal for being Stupid

The Redhawk
The Redhawk
Reply to  Buddman

AND an ENEMA >>> foe being FULLA IT

realitybasedbob
realitybasedbob
1 month ago

Um, would it be appropriate to cut and paste right wing comments about Ruth Bader Ginsberg at this point, or should we wait until a wee bit later in the program?

Isabel
Isabel
1 month ago

What took so long for that ugly, skinny witch to finally depart this earth, is what I would like to know.

David R McLaughlin
David R McLaughlin
Reply to  Isabel

Don’t worry Isabel. Very shortly you too will be an ugly skinny witch and departing this earth, as we all do.

sus
sus
Reply to  Isabel

Dislike I did, BUT I never wish death on anyone. Not even her

Reply to  Isabel

Not only that but you wife is a smelly old bitcvh.

Ursus Logicus
Ursus Logicus
1 month ago

Do it. I don’t know anyone who remembers any comments which were disrespectful of her—after the news of her death. There would be no point to making them. You see, Conservatives are not driven by animus, malice and rage. Those we leave to Democrats, who every day earn more and more contempt.

susan dudak
susan dudak
1 month ago

I hope this totally shows Savage for the kind of person they are, and aren’t, and his career is totally ruined. Maybe he will be terminally sick some day – will have no pity for him at all.

Gerald S Ladd
Reply to  susan dudak

I stopped listening to the asshole a long time ago!

Richardl 9 Morgan
Richardl 9 Morgan
Reply to  Gerald S Ladd

No one cares if you listened or not

Linda
Linda
1 month ago

And no one cares if you care!

Reply to  Gerald S Ladd

Do you still listen to our Shithole President?

Billy Q
Billy Q
Reply to  Albert Hess

You will be for another 4 years and I hope your TDS gets so bad that you have the same issue as Rush so you can enjoy the MAGA movement

Helga
Helga
Reply to  susan dudak

Savage already stated that he will be off the radio by next January and you would have to listen to a podcast. I don’t know what happened to him but he has been going off the rails. Used to listen to him and he always was a little different but now it’s just his crazy, wounded ego!!

Reply to  Helga

He still has 7.5 million viewers a day.
I am guessing that most all of them will vote for Trump.
Unless people like you piss them of.

Buddman
Buddman

Savage is Not a Conservative He Worshipped Obama probable even slept with him

Helga
Helga
Reply to  Buddman

Savage despised Obama! Quit spreading LIES!!!

Reply to  Buddman

The really nice about TTN is that you can say whatever the fuck you want.
No fucking truth required.

Patty
Patty
Reply to  Albert Hess

You would know.

dennis taylor
dennis taylor
1 month ago

I like both these guys but Savage went a little to far this time but when its Savage’s turn I’m sure there will be someone there to repay him in kind for what he said about Rush! He is older than Rush so it could be sooner than later.

Isabel
Isabel
Reply to  dennis taylor

Make it sooner.

FED UP
FED UP
1 month ago

The ‘leftist’ have PROVED THEY DON’T VALUE ‘LIFE’ !! Planned Parenthood and now this
outrages attack on Rush. Their TRUTHS have been exposed !!!!

pete
pete
1 month ago

Michael Savage is an also run!

Debra E
Debra E
1 month ago

Savage WHO? RUSH I know and love…Never heard of this savage person…

Chris Wittmann
1 month ago

We used to listen to Savage, but I got tired of hearing about meat ball recipes (besides nobody could beat MY meatballs) and his stomach troubles after eating at his favorite Indian restaurant. I believe he lost alot of radio stations and we haven’t heard him on the airwaves for ages. He can be rather caustic, and it’s a shame he had to trash Rush like that. Nobody will ever be able to replace Rush, he’s truly one in a million.

Helga
Helga
Reply to  Chris Wittmann

We would consider Rush one in a Billion! He can’t be replaced! There are some out there who can put on a decent broadcast but not on Rush’s level, he is irreplaceable! We are praying for him and hope he can beat this cancer!!

The Redhawk
The Redhawk
1 month ago

SEEMS to Me that Michael Savage ( where has he been lately??) has gone GONZO in Dementia Joe Style….Praying for you RUSHBO .. count me in !!!

Connie Mays
Connie Mays
Reply to  The Redhawk

I was a Lib. A friend talked me into listening to Rush – changed my mind about everything.
Stay well, Rush. There’s a lot of out here praying for you.

sus
sus
Reply to  Connie Mays

Welcome to the sane party

Patty
Patty
Reply to  Connie Mays

Listen to Chris Plante too. He used to be a Democrat. He could possibly take Rush”s slot when the inevitable happens. Praying daily for Rush and Dan Bongino, who just announced he”s sick too.

Maggs
Maggs
1 month ago

I stopped listening to Savage and his schizophrenic rants And by the way does he think anybody is intertersted in hearing about his stupid dogs ?

William (Bill) Inman
William (Bill) Inman
1 month ago

I also am a cancer survivor and I deeply respect and appreciate Rush’s attitude toward his situation. To criticize what he had to say yesterday was a despicable action by Savage. I have deleted him from my news feed and commentary.

Rob
Rob
1 month ago

I am from Michael Savage country and listened to him over decades – but you went too far on this one. Both of these personalities are similar – and you know the old saying – divide and conquer – but only lost respect from a former admirer here Michael.

Patricia Outlaw
1 month ago

What a complete DICK!!!!! God bless you Rush!!! You were standing tall when everybody else was laying down. This guys is definitely wasted breathing space.

Wedg
Wedg
1 month ago

What do expect from a guy with the name “Savage”.

CaptTurbo
CaptTurbo
1 month ago

Looks like Savage is losing it in his elder years. Sad. We should all be working together to stamp out the F’ing communists.

Linda
Linda
1 month ago

I don’t like this Michael Savage person that I know nothing about except for the fact that he’s insensitive to Rush Limbaugh’s health issues. I don’t want to know who he is and don’t care. But I do care about Rush Limbaugh, he’s an outstanding person with so much knowledge, so much compassion what he does and how dare Michael Savage be such an ass, an insensitive ass.

Maryann
Maryann
1 month ago

Savage has the perfect last name. Shame on him.

Helga
Helga
Reply to  Maryann

It’s not his real name! Look it up. He is Jewish and took the Savage name for entertainment purposes. His very successful son kept the name and made lots of money.

Truckmant
Truckmant
1 month ago

yall know what it takes a low down piece of crap to go after somebody when they are down I am a true Trump supporter and seriously dislike Biden Clintons and the Obamas and wish they would get what they deserve legally but am also a true believer in God and his word and do not wish anybody ill or bad health I cannot and will not judge anybody that’s Gods job not mine

Helga
Helga
1 month ago

Unforgivable! Michael Savage is a very jealous man and we have noticed that since 2016 when he stated that he got Trump elected. He didn’t get any cabinet post, especially the CDC and he started in on Limbaugh, Hannity and others! Jealousy is very unbecoming!!

Baby
Baby
1 month ago

Savage, be kind. It could happen to you and then you’d be singing a different song.

Linda U
Linda U
1 month ago

He’s heartless brain of a chicken.

Errol Phillips
Errol Phillips
1 month ago

We’ll see how Savage handle his demise, which is coming pretty soon. My guess is that this is sour grapes over Limbaugh’s far greater success. Pathetic.

Chuck
Chuck
1 month ago

Well Savage can start with that pledge since we’re all going to die it’s inevitable he can just go away now and die quietly you know like get a head start given his enthusiasm! 🇺🇸 TRUMP MAGA KAG 2020 AND BEYOND!!

EGuth3
EGuth3

Pinhead!!

ayesee

Such disappointing statement from Dr. Savage….how callous…we know
the reality of life/death from suffering……very disturbing and I don’t recall Rush Limbaugh crying on the air….heard his on air health update to his audience concerning his sickness…couldn’t believe Dr. Savage’s
response to a fellow conservative.

Ken Wolfe
Ken Wolfe
1 month ago

Agreed! You have to be beyond despicable to criticize a terminally person!!!!!!

Susan
Susan
1 month ago

Hey Michael, when you have Stage 4 cancer than you can advise someone else on how you handled it with dignity and grace. Until then get over yourself.

Jim Mcgrath
Jim Mcgrath
1 month ago

I stopped listening to savage long before this. He started to bore me and some of his views were far to the left of my conservative views. Plus his ego was out of control. The more I listen to him the more I disliked him and then I just shut him down.

Joy DB
Joy DB
1 month ago

I didn’t actually hear that part of his program when he did that dreadful and disrespectful rant, but I’m not surprised. Savage’s main Achilles’ heel is that he’s terminally envious of all the other successful Conservative radio hosts (you should hear his ignorant rants about “the Wallbanger!” [Hannity]!) He’s short in stature (and usually short in REAL self-confidence, ’cause he has a terrible compunction to brag about his life, his work, his graduate degrees and his “smarts!”). After a while, that self-aggrandizement and, basically, self-pity gets VERY old after umpteen times; so, all I can say is that I won’t be the only one who will NOT miss his radio program when it goes off the air at the end of the year! But I will grant him this: When he’s “on” and fires away at the socialism that threatens to engulf ALL of us, he’s spot-on and does a terrific job!

Gideon Rockwell
Gideon Rockwell
1 month ago

Savage was once a reasonable broadcaster. Over the years he has become bitter because he has not achieved the success of Rush, Hannity or Levine. He has become too preoccupied telling everyone about his scholastic achievements and how he is the most brilliant person in the room. He is so upset about not achieving a slot in the Radio Hall of Fame he is leaving radio at the end of December. He has become so nerve racking telling the same old stories over and over, and talking about how great he is, I can no longer listen to him. I would rather my local station run Bradlee Dean’s or Dan Bongino’s broadcasts from earlier in the day.

Joe Smith
Joe Smith
1 month ago

Gideon, you wrote: “He is so upset about not achieving a slot in the Radio Hall of Fame he is leaving radio at the end of December.”

The fact is that you are wrong: Michael Savage IS in the Radio Hall of Fame. He was voted in about a year or two ago. He hasn’t given any specifics yet as to why he is leaving radio at the end of the year.

Bobby Myrick
Bobby Myrick
1 month ago

One question !! Who the hell is Michael Savage?

1 month ago

It is so hard to say nice things about scumbags.

Maureen
Maureen
1 month ago

WOW!!! what a Disgusting human you are Savage…..

tzwksq
tzwksq
1 month ago

No matter what the political affiliation, you’re a “SCUMBAG” if you pick on a Cancer patient. If you argue with that simple truth… then you’re a SCUMBAG!

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We have a troll ALBERT HESS. Please DON’T read much less RESPOND to his deranged commentary.

Mr Savage was wrong! Hope no one does it to him when it’s his turn. Used to listen to his program long ago. Couldn’t believe how rude he was to his callers. Gave it up for good.

By submitting this form, I hereby consent to TrumpTrainNews.com’s Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, which permits TrumpTrainNews.com and its affiliates to contact me.

People, Places & Things