Fox News Anchor’s Response has Viewers Enraged

Fox News
Jim.henderson / CC0; WIkimedia Commons

Fox News anchor Sandra Smith was caught on a hot mic refusing to accept the fact that media outlets do not decide elections.

According to Town Hall:

Fox News viewers are enraged after a hot mic moment from the network’s Sandra Smith showed her grimacing as she questioned a guest’s assertion that it’s not the media’s job to call races.

“I think everybody wants to know that this was done properly and legally and we can trust the results,” said attorney Cleta Mitchell.

“And I think we have to look into every one of these concerns. Remember, just because CNN says, or even Fox News says, that somebody’s president doesn’t make them president,” Mitchell said.

“What?” Smith says in response. “What is happening, like, Trace, we’ve called it.”

This is one of a series of odd decisions by the network including the famous moment when Melissa Francis stopped Newt Gingrich from talking about how George Soros is funding DA races around the country.

Ron Boss
Ron Boss

Fox News is Fake News and Fake Polls. I watch the commentators that have stayed true to conservatives but no daytime and early evening news. All Liberals hand picked by Paul Ryan

The Redhawk
The Redhawk
Reply to  Ron Boss

FUX NEWS>>> IS DONE !!

Lorraine Stokes
Lorraine Stokes
Reply to  Ron Boss

I agree.

Gideon Rockwell
Gideon Rockwell

Fox has joined the D.N.C. Josef Goebbels Memorial Propaganda Machine. They are no longer viewed in my home. Watch One America News if you watch fair, factual news reporting and not Democrat Crime Organization Propaganda.

Tom
Tom

Blaze TV is a great network. Yes it’s a pay thing but you get the honest truth by people that have a higher brain cell count than one.

Reply to  Tom

Go to Parler for uncensored news from Levin, Gingrich, Bongino, etc.

Anthony
Anthony

Parler is Light Twitter and Facebook. Not really free speech there.
Go to Gab and MeWe

Dale Goodman

I quit !! FOX sucks now..

jon m bomarito
jon m bomarito
Reply to  Dale Goodman

Isn’t that the truth,,,,may i add that .c. wallace is the biggest f*** on fox,,,I;m done with fox also..

TontonB

OAN only in my house.

The Redhawk
The Redhawk
Reply to  TontonB

NEWSMAX TOO

Frances Weingarten
Frances Weingarten

We are NOT all Sandra despite the fact that Ilhan Omar would like it to be so, though just why it should be is something of a mystery! But No thanks to Illhan!

Helga
Helga

How is this corrupt Somalian still in our House?? Are we just giving up this Country to the hateful and unAmerican immigrant factions now? As an immigrant, who loves this Country, I’m just wondering what is happening??

Reply to  Helga

EVERY STATE CAN AND SHOULD DEMAND A MONITORED RECOUNT – WHERE EVERY VOTED BALLOT IS VERIFIED AS TO BEING ELIGIBLE – DISTRICT BY DISTRICT – COUNTY BY COUNTY!! ANYONE FOUND TO BE COMMITTING FRAUD SHOULD BE PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, REGARDLESS OF PARTY AFFILIATION

jjjjj
jjjjj
Reply to  Helga

We Conservatives have a voice and more of us need to use it! Be noisy, be proactive. These Radicals get away with their leftist, American hating behavior because prior to President Trump, Republicans caved into the Left! What we see today is the result of years of Republicans caving in.

Nancy Anderson
Nancy Anderson

Omar the Demwit reminds me of an old song with the lyrics that went something like this. She’s a Witch girl and she’s going to far. Had to change the B to a W or they wouldn’t let my comment proceed.

Karen G.
Karen G.

Folks on my neighborhood web site (a bunch of gated communities in Arizona) are dropping Fox News like flies. Chris Wallace is at the top of the list and now we add Sandra. “Fair and Balanced” has become “Fake and Biased”.

jon m bomarito
jon m bomarito
Reply to  Karen G.

I agree with you ..C.Wallace is the biggest A** H*** the main reason i’m leaving fox..

Reply to  Karen G.

I saw that – smart folks!!

Tom
Tom

Fox has stunk for a long time now. Time for them to go the way of CNN BROKE. Just another joke of a network and no one will be watching soon. Hope the TRUMP Company does open up a News network. FOX will be out of BUSINESS.

Reply to  Tom

Check out Parler.com. The conservatives for Trump did just that!!

Gayle Myers
Gayle Myers

Sandra Smith is a Democrat, I saw that a long time ago. Should of never been hired by FOX but I guess it’s OK now as FOX NEWS is now just like CNN and MSNBC.

Russ Ward
Russ Ward
Reply to  Gayle Myers

Fox sold the news portion to Disney. It is now run by CNN

dave holt
dave holt
Reply to  Gayle Myers

She’s blonde; ’nuff said…

RWH
RWH

done watching FOX News.

doug
doug

I haven’t watched ‘FAUX’ since comrade murdoch and his brainless idiot spawn took it over, it’s quickly down to CNN level for them in the pits of hell !!!

robert
robert

that can’t be, because I’m the President elect,see rite there on MY card it says President elect,I feel everyone shold be President elect, at least for a day,,we can all be President elect just like sniffy joe,rite sniffy.

Reply to  robert

I don’t accept Sniff and Blow as my President and VP!!

steve
steve

switch to Newsmax for real news !!!!

Felix A Perez
Felix A Perez

We are moving away from Fox News also. News networks can comment on what is happening, but they should not assert that they can can dictate who is president or not. The electoral college certifies who the voters elected president. Sandra you will be toast soon enough. Move to CNN or MSNBC which you are probably best suited to be on.

Helga
Helga

Never watched FOX until I ended up in the hospital with COVID19 because I have no cable at home. I would like Newsmax but not enough to get any other devices besides Netflix on my smartTV. After hearing about their doings on FOX I will never want to watch any of it but I do like Tucker Carlson a lot and wish he would go to Newsmax and then I would do what it takes to get that Network. Can any of you nice people advise me how to get Newsmax for cheap??

patricia berry
patricia berry
Reply to  Helga

Try Parler, it is free and not one to prevent people from posting. The current news is always available. Also tune in to Dan Bongino for insight.

8903E
8903E
Reply to  Helga

Newxmax app

Reply to  Helga

Netflix – by Barry and Big Mike?? We’ve quit it. My sons are using something else now.

Jack Lipsky
Jack Lipsky

I am now watching Newsmax more and more. Outside of Hannity, Carlson and Ingraham they are no better than fake news CNN.

Wayne Lyle
Wayne Lyle
Reply to  Jack Lipsky

Agree

Jack Lamson
Jack Lamson
Reply to  Jack Lipsky

I agree but would add Judge Jeanine but now they are cutting her off the air. A—-s !!

Reply to  Jack Lamson

Levin will be off Fox too. No more interviews. He’s a regukar on Parler.com along with Gingrich, Bongino and others.

Reply to  Jack Lipsky

Fox will eventually terminate them. Probably Laura and Sean first, and although Tucker brings viewers to the channel, they’ve been censoring him a lot lately. OAN should hire them away from Fox!!

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Reply to  Jack Lipsky

Watch Lou Dobbs on Fox Business. He loves our President and supports him completely!!!!

SD OF AZ
SD OF AZ

The Fake News includes Fox now and who the hell determined the news called the elections?

Mandy Martin
Mandy Martin
Reply to  SD OF AZ

The news stations, that spew propaganda to waaay too many people, who are sitting at home, living on our dime!

Don Cook
Don Cook

Hello Newsmax!

DawnieR
DawnieR

I’ve always said that FAUX was Fake News! I’ve NEVER watched! But it DID have an OUNCE of truth to them. That is COMPLETELY GONE now! More than 20 years ago, I was RED PILLED when I found Alex Jones (Gee….turns out that he was RIGHT ABOUT EVERYTHING!!), and I haven’t watched/read MSM/Corp Media since!! INDY NEWS ONLY!!

Reply to  DawnieR

And I found Alex Jones right on so many things!!! No wonder he got banned on Youtube. The truth was being exposed!!!

Neen

Sandra Smith, you and Chris Wallace are the reason we will be leaving Fox News. We love the night lineup but the rest SUCKS. We have been watching you for years and now we will move onto One America News Network and News Max. Folks these are conservative networks for the news unlike Fox. I’m sickened how America is today and Fox you are a part of that. I hope if Trump loses this election he will buy a news company and in 2024 run for president again. I would hope he would take the good people we love on your network and hire them. WE want to destroy you.

Charles
Charles

I’ve even quit watching Tucker Carlson And Hannity. I just can’t provide material support to a company that stabs Americans in the back.

Kitty
Kitty

Amazing how much power the media think that they have. They determine the President??? I don’t think so. Send a note to Fox and let them know how you feel. t https://www.foxnews.com/contact

patricia berry
patricia berry

Switch to Parler, it is free and accurate.

Reply to  patricia berry

Look who created it!! Now we don’t have to listen to Fake news!!

Barbara or James Tyrrell
Barbara or James Tyrrell

And, we watched Newsmax last nite for the first time. Oh, what a difference!!

TontonB

Fox News is done!!! Just another CNN, MSNBC, PBS, CBS, NBC, ABC et al.
RIP!!!!

tractor man
tractor man

Juan Williams must be proud of her.

Walkin O'Shea

Sandra Smith, just another talking head without a brain. And Fox wonders why it’s viewership is draining away when these idiots pretend to be the purveyors of wisdom for the nation. Bye, bye Fox. We hope you enjoy your stay in the basement.

Reply to  Walkin O'Shea

Tucker and Sean keep Fox news going.

Walkin O'Shea

Unfortunately even they are getting tremendous blowback from Fox administrators. Fox is on it’s way to becoming another CNN because that’s where the money will be if slow mo Joe gets in. Keep your fingers crossed.

JP Halegan
JP Halegan

Why we changed our viewing habits:

Pre-election = we were concerned with Chris wallace’s bias against Conservatives and Trump …. Britt Hume and Brett Bear are less biased, but stray here and there.

Post-election = the News Decision Desk called Arizona fact and still hasn’t called Alaska. A Hillary operative was the desk spokesman …. ugh!!!

We will switch to NewsMax and OANN for our TV news and will stay with Glenn Beck & Rush Limbaugh (Radio) for our opinion/News. We are Tucker and Laura fans and will likely tune into these Fox programs daily.

The election “Steal” really hit home negatively and Fox News contributed to our “pissed-offness”!!!! I think many like-minded Conservatives are going away with us!!!

Paddy & Tina

Linda
Linda

I quit watching the Sandra Smith a long time ago until Ed Henry came on the show . I tried watching him and they fired him period so there goes Sandra I didn’t like her attitude. That being in the position she’s in she should know that the media does not call the election period Sandra I thought you were smarter than that. My bad.

janice
janice

BOYCOTT FOX.

Nancy Anderson
Nancy Anderson

I gave up on them a long time ago. They started to lean towards the left, and now they are just blatantly Leftist. It’s time for all of the good guys there to bail out. I’m sure that there are other news outlets that would snap them up. I always loved to watch the Five because I liked Greg Gutfield and the way he could out talk Williams in a heartbeat. I hope that Greg goes to another news place or amps up his own show.

Michael O'Connor
Michael O'Connor

This is exactly why the President is investigating this phony election. The news has gone unchallenged for years, the past four anyway, they think they are god. CNN & Fox have made these announcements in the past and they have been bitten in the but every time. Biden stands in front of the world during his so-called acceptance speech and says Trump killed 230 million thousand people because of his actions. Now if trump would have said that the press would have gone wild, not one mention No mention of his extorting the Ukraine government, no mention of his collusion with china, does that tell you the press is either dishonest or stupid or both. .

AndyG
AndyG

It’s not fake news , its False …its a lie. DISSAPPOINTED AND DONE WITH FOX!!

Gary
Gary

FOX News is no longer it for me. Juan Williams and Wallace are gibbering idiots. All they talk of is process not results and gloss over the lies from the Left. Oh, right! They are the Left. I have moved on from Fox.

Billy Q
Billy Q

Screw Fox I’m done with them they can kiss my ass along with the Republicans for doing nothing as usual and Bill Barr you suck go to hell all of you Hippocrates it’s you fault America is going to fall because you all are freaking worthless swamp dregs

Bill Williams

FOX has turned into ‘fake news’ with most of their anchors. Sandra Smith channeling Shep Smith. Tucker Carlson is the exception, Lou Dobs is the exception, Hannity is the exception, but one one wonders, how long with they last. Look what happened to Judge Jeanine.

perry moody
perry moody

Folks, I turned to NewsMax. Thanks for the memoires Fox. pj

russell d remmert
russell d remmert

fox news is a thing of the past

The Redhawk
The Redhawk

It is a SAD day when Media Talking ASSES like Wopy Goldberg and other UNINFORMED but OPINIONATED MORONS of all NEYWORCS AND CABLE FAUX NEWS are allowed to DECIDE ELECTIONS>>>> just like CORRUPRED POLICICIANS can decode on massive mailimgs to crwate ILLEGAL ELECTIONS…..WAKE UP AMERICA !!

BK Hook
BK Hook

Why is everyone leaving Fox in droves? Because you’ve become just like your liberal competition. Grow a set of balls and be the kind of news station everyone used to turn to. Dump all the liberals, we get enough of their lies and nonsense everywhere else.

michael witman

As in Germany 1930’s, the Wej controls the media……what do you expect ?

David
David

They just turned into puppets! Or get fired!!
It’s not their faults someone else is pulling the strings! The Great Disney of OZ has spoken!! Pay no attention to the clown behind the curtain!!!

It’s Hannity, Gutfeld, Ingram, Waters, and those who gained America’s true spirit!!! They will make any News network popular!! So what are you waiting for???
What if they recall the election and Trump wins?? Which way will Fox sway?
And COVID is all over now!! Says Joe Joe and the Fauci!!!

Sandra Smith is an embarrassment but, like most self-absorbed media personnel, she is too dumb to know it. It is a shame that Fox News has moved so far left and hired a bunch of bimbo ding bats.

JOHN HILL
JOHN HILL

We need to see Trump. He needs to encourage his supporters. He seems to have been blacked out!?

Rev. Ronald Roland
Rev. Ronald Roland

Like I have been saying, we desperately need an honest, conservative media outlet. Aren’t there any wealthy, American Patriots who would do this to save America – or is it already too late, and we are now the Un-united, Socialist States of America. The socialist media has said so . . .

Dr. Terry LaFleur

Biden is a crook and so is Kristi Noem. They both have one thing in common. They both stole the elections they participated in. Noem in 2018 and Biden in 2020. Read the Book “Coup D’etat In South Dakota. Available on lulu.com and Audible, iTunes and Amazon.com in audiobook format.

Strong
Strong

Butt-Hurt much?

CaptTurbo
CaptTurbo

She’s twat’s known as a coont. 😉

Eleanor --- Cummings

I called this years ago, when they got so many CNN type people on their channel. I watched a couple of evening shows (the conservatives) but the traitors hired from gov’t jobs?? Uh, Uh!! No Fox news for us. OANN is the place to get unbiased news – so far!!

Lynn
Lynn

Too bad so sad. Just when you thought that some media outlet was going to the polls with you. Cauvto has been the best cut throat. Thanks.

anna
anna

No more FOX, even Hannity, Carlson, Ingrem want save the treater. We the people despised Ryan goons. Wait when golden goose are gone. There is only handful of people that keeping this network alive. She for sure is a evil one look into her devil eyes.

Frank Godlewski
Frank Godlewski

I have watched Fox news foe a number of years.. But in recent remarks made by Sandra Smith , Neil Cavuto, Chris Wallace, and others I have terminated my Views of Fox with the exeception of Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity. I find OAM news very noteworthy. I am 86 years old, a Veteran of the Korean War.

Paul Nielsen
Paul Nielsen

So, what would be Fox News’s theory as to why we are going through the motions of selecting electors in each state (including 3 for DC for this purpose, but not Puerto Rico yet) and then on Dec 14 they present their votes to the President of the Senate in Congress? Might it possibly have something to do with our US Constitution? Check out Amendments 12 and (as to DC) 23. While you’re there, pls read Amendments XX (Lame Duck) and XXV (everyone knows that one now by heart, and wow it might now apply to Biden instead of Trump?). Isn’t this fun?