Meet Joe Biden’s COVID Taskforce

Gage Skidmore from Surprise, AZ, United States of America via Wikimedia Commons

Meet the members of Biden’s new COVID-19 taskforce. The panel consists of doctors, professors, and former federal agency officials to advice Biden on his response to the Coronavirus. Biden has already claimed he will attempt to put a nation-wide mask mandate into effect and that he would not oppose a second lockdown for the United States if scientists recommend it.

Meet the men and women influencing Biden:

Dan Winright
Dan Winright
10 days ago

Biden will tell you that converting to Islam is the most effective way to beat covid next.

Vivian Desena
Reply to  Dan Winright

Never ever will I convert to Islam I’m a child of God Jesus Christ is my Savior

Arjay
Arjay
Reply to  Vivian Desena

Amen, Vivian, AMEN!!

californniasailor
californniasailor
8 days ago
Reply to  Vivian Desena

AMEN my loving sister…..

Patricia
Reply to  Dan Winright

When hell freezes over! I will not lift my ass to a damn demon!

TaxTheRich
TaxTheRich
Reply to  Dan Winright

you can’t get covid if you’re beheaded….

Amadea
Amadea
Reply to  Dan Winright

conversion to Islam is the most effective way to give you the virus…

californniasailor
californniasailor
8 days ago
Reply to  Amadea

YES THE SATAN VIRUS…..

Patricia
10 days ago

You know what you little F er! It will be a cold day in hell bgefore you will force me or my family to wear those do nothing masks and lock me up! You try that and your days will be numbered! WE DON’T WANT YOU, WE HSTE YOU AND WE WILL NOT COMPLY OR RESPECT YOU BECAUSE YOU DON’T DESERVE IT! You are a dirty lying cheating POS! And you will fail!

Arjay
Arjay
Reply to  Patricia

Hey Particia, do NOT hold back, you will hurt yourself. Tell us how you REALLY feel!!

Bret Hammond
Bret Hammond
Reply to  Arjay

The citizen in me says I will never bow to the DEMOnic RATs and give up the freedoms I earned dying for my country a total of 8 times during Desert Storm! The Super Soldier in me says we must all ban together and follow my platoons motto Kill Em All And Let God Sort Em Out!!!!!

Vicki
Vicki
Reply to  Patricia

Amen.

Arjay
Arjay

Rick “NOT SO” bright!

russell d remmert
russell d remmert

biden not my president . President Trump 2020

THOMAS
THOMAS
10 days ago

Biden can take his Masks and shove every last one up his rectum !

Oldwestman
Oldwestman
Reply to  THOMAS

sideways

Kathy Donahue
Kathy Donahue
Reply to  THOMAS

I would never vote for Biden the liberal. Vote for TRUMP

disgusted elder
Reply to  THOMAS

Biden cant do that when he is speaking. Hear bidens wisdom as spoken through his “Nether Eye”.

CindyP
CindyP
Reply to  THOMAS

I’m not sure he could find it.

Floyd Hardee
9 days ago

Satan lies, the BEAST lies, Biden lies, the Democrats lie. It is part of their DNA. They are chronic liars and can not be trusted. They will sell you down the river without even a small qualm of guilt.

TontonB
9 days ago

Ezekiel Emanuel is an absolute evil lunatic straight out of hell!!!!!

9 days ago

Gropen Joe doesn’t even know where he is most of the time. He is saddled with on-set dementia and everyone knows it. He better watch his back because good old boy, George Soros, will be taking steps to move the whore Kamala Harris right into a position to take total control of the White House. Of course this really means that George Soros will be in control.

This is so obvious that only a stupid Democrat Party supporter isn’t intelligent enough to see it.

9 days ago

Gropen Joe doesn’t even know where he is most of the time. He is saddled with on-set dementia and everyone knows it. He better watch his back because good old boy, George Soros, will be taking steps to move the ho Kamala Harris right into a position to take total control of the White House. Of course this really means that George Soros will be in control.

Amadea
Amadea
8 days ago
Reply to  Casey

Kamala – always wearing pants – can anyone explain???

CindyP
CindyP
9 days ago

These are not Biden’s advisers, they are his puppeteers, and for how long have muslims been saying they will take America from the inside and Americans have said it will never happen? Wake up America!!! It’s happening.

Amadea
Amadea
8 days ago
Reply to  CindyP

Well said. If he puts any Muslim in positions of power, I will hire a good taxman to pay zero taxes. And so shouls 73 million Trump voters.

cactusbob
cactusbob
9 days ago

If Biden actually becomes President, awe can count on him and his leftist advisors to unload all sorts of very bad things onto this nation. IT IS THEIR GOAL. Republicans MUST keep control of the Senate, and ALL of the Republican Senators MUST stick together in all circumstances!

cactusbob
cactusbob
9 days ago

Why would anyone be.surprised at all this? Biden will pollute our government with all sorts of anti-American tools. Four years of the MSM, Democrat Members of Congress, and Democrat Party leaders LYING to the American people and convincing them to not believe anything that comes from Republicans, have resulted in more than half of the voters choosing candidates who will seriously harm the nation that Trump has laboriously built into the best and most efficient AND THE MOST TRANSPARENT nation it has ever been. Republicans must resist all efforts of the Bidenites to ruin it.

TaxTheRich
TaxTheRich
9 days ago

“Insubordination” is the key element – He refused to follow the direct and lawful orders of the CEO of the country – this will get you fired from even your local pot growing company. Incompetence revolves around intentionally doing a half-assed job in order to thwart the same orders , and by extension the will of the people of the united states who mr. Bright, in the end, is supposed to serve.

C. W. Boyd
C. W. Boyd
8 days ago

Biden isnt the winner, “Its Coming” Trump 4 more years and Screw the DemocRATS!!

By submitting this form, I hereby consent to TrumpTrainNews.com’s Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, which permits TrumpTrainNews.com and its affiliates to contact me.

People, Places & Things