These Dems Can’t Handle This Big Trump Win; and it Doesn’t Involve the Election

Gage Skidmore via (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/) Wikipedia commons

Kamala Harris

U.S. Senator Kamala Harris speaking with attendees at the 2019 National Forum on Wages and Working People hosted by the Center for the American Progress Action Fund and the SEIU at the Enclave in Las Vegas, Nevada. Gage Skidmore flickr.

Americans can’t forget when Kamala Harris told Americans not to take a vaccine promoted by President Trump during the Vice Presidential debate against Mike Pence. In an interview with CNN, Harris said, “I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he’s talking about,” when discussing whether she would take the vaccine.

Linda U
Linda U
7 days ago

What a bunch of demonrats. Acting just as their lack of character dictates. Total idiots!

Judy D
Judy D
Reply to  Linda U

Well, you got the ‘demoncrats’ right. They are demon possessed and serve their god Satan. I wonder if they wrote down the date when they sold their souls.

maxibaby
maxibaby
Reply to  Judy D

No, they did not record the date but, the Lord did!

steveo
steveo
5 days ago
Reply to  Linda U

if it becomes available while trump is in office then send the doses to gop held states.then we can watch them cry about not getting any!

DawnieR
DawnieR
7 days ago

If you do NOT want to DIE from this jab, READ the Natural News article about this DEADLY INJECTION!!! It was published yesterday (Wed).

Don
Don
Reply to  DawnieR

Unhunh……more farcical drivel. No thinks…I read adult stories.

6 days ago
Reply to  DawnieR

You must be a Democrat. Your stupidity is showing.

American
American

GOS BLESS AMERICA USA 🇺🇸
HELL YES !!!!
GOOD JOB TRUMP AND LAWYERS . ROLL EM UP AMERICA

American
American
7 days ago

I DID IDID I DID . TELL EVERY ONE I KNEW THIS WAS A COMMUNIST CLAN BIHIND THIS!!! I WONDER HOW THOSE DAMOCRAPS ARE GOING TO TAKE CREDIT FOR THIS. ??? KILL ALL SWAMP MONSTERS YES!!!!! DAMOCRAPS OOOHHH I AM SO SORRY MR. TRUMP CAN WE KISS YOUR BUT WE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS WE DIDNT KNOW WE TOLD BIDEN AND HILLARY AND OBAMA NOT TO SO THIS.

Eneri
Eneri
7 days ago

I love when trump smiles…he quite handsome! I wish he would smile more! I know he says a lot of stupid things but he came into this situation as a very macho man woh actually I’d very sensitive and is trying desperately trying to do good for this country! Because the left are so slimy and have no good thoughts and can’t get anywhere without cheating, because they know is honest…and really means well for us! Things were really good before Covid…I know who set Covid up so trump would get blamed …it was China and a famous liberal! Think about this! Why did Biden sit in his basement so much and not campaign …..because he knew he was going to win! No competitor in his right mind would do that unless he had know about all the fraud! He loves China…Iran…..???

alicia
5 days ago
Reply to  Eneri

this list of positve ]Trump accomplishments is long, but the MSM ignores it completely so people remain in the dark and ignorant. Hes done more than any POTUS before him, thats why the left is so pst.

Robert Francis Lyle
Robert Francis Lyle
7 days ago

none of the blame and if the vaccines are effective the Dems will take all of the credit That is America today

Lorraine E Blazich
7 days ago

The question is: is it a vaccine against a virus which cannot be isolated? So what is it? Is it just a bio weapon or a tracking device? Think long and hard before receiving a vaccine because we have a God given right to just say “NO!”

Clifford Bloom
Clifford Bloom
7 days ago

My wife and I already had Corona last April. Never had a flu shot in our lives and never will. It’s not a bio weapon yet. Just a way for big pharma and politicians to make money while the rest of us serfs get screwed.

maxibaby
maxibaby
7 days ago

Lorraine, I am from the era that if you expected to go to school your mother had to have documentation to prove you had been vaccinated against all contagious diseases. Neither she nor I ever heard of a single adverse reaction to any vaccine. Not until progressive liberalism came to the forefront with their big government ideas of being in charge and control of your life, filling heads with fear and crazy ideas was their any controversy over vaccines. There is no doubt vaccines have prevented untold millions from terrible illnesses and even deaths. All those years ago most diseases were controlled and eliminated with vaccines and became nonexistent so parents today don’t want vaccines and think they are not necessary. American children are beginning to have contagious diseases that are being brought across our southern border by illegals. Most fears of why not to take vaccines have been debunked.
I don’t know much but, I do know our government would never give a vaccine to the general public until it had been proven and tested! Why would they do such a thing? It would be criminal and they would be prosecuted! That is crazy!

American
American
Reply to  maxibaby

Well if it was a BIDEN CLAN s it would possibly a population control so he would have more room for his commies friends over for popcorn a sodie pops . lol
That is just a joke to those
Who take everything way to serious. We will have TRUMP BACK.

Lorraine E Blazich
7 days ago

Is the so called man made virus covid19 responsible for the deaths it has allegedly been responsible for or does it include the normal fall flu virus plus all other deaths which have nothing to do with covid19? Does anyone believe the vile corporate press anymore? Does anyone really believe that the bill gates/cdc vaccine is going to save them or is the vaccine nothing more than a tracking device plus other disease causing agents? Remember that as the children of God Almighty we have the right to say “I refuse to take the shot!”

Tom Brown
Tom Brown
7 days ago

I was reading some article last week about deaths. The article said total deaths from all reasons remained about the same as previous years. That tells you the Kung Flu did not make an appreciable jump in total deaths, doesn’t it?

maxibaby
maxibaby
7 days ago

This entire crew of Dem-o-craps and many more with TDS will be making appts. using aliases and sneaking in under the cover of darkness to get their vaccine! Uh huh…….dang straight! They are nothing but a bunch of pansy bouquet, losers! They had rather die from COVID-19 than publicly admit they wrong wrong!

dan Flyyn
7 days ago

Lets send them to the infernal regions>
God Bless America!

Bidenlost 2020
Bidenlost 2020
7 days ago

Democrats and the MSM do not know what voter fraud is or means because it is their normal way of life to lie, cheat, and be evil.

MaryAnn Stuart
MaryAnn Stuart

Ok

mark
mark
7 days ago

even a trump vaccine , sorry NO WAY , trump may actually be baiting a trap for big Pharma , we will see . interesting times .

CaptTurbo
CaptTurbo
7 days ago

But the DemRats are in the middle of their Operation Warped Minds and Lost Souls.

tractor man
tractor man
7 days ago

What? No disclaimer banner from FB or Twitter?

Don
Don
7 days ago

Dems are simply worthless to humanity….especially those who voted for Biden because they hate Trump and his behavior. His behavior is New York and I understand that as most do and I don’t care how he gets his info out as long as it’s truth.

Marilyn Cooper
Marilyn Cooper
Reply to  Don

Let’s all call it the trump faccine.it will have his name on it for forever for saving lifes. Best president ever . If you don’t take it your change of being around aren’t good.which would be a good thing.

6 days ago

Thank you President Trump. People who continue to identify as Democrats are truly disgusting people.They are either stupid as can be or they are evil. Many times both.

By submitting this form, I hereby consent to TrumpTrainNews.com’s Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, which permits TrumpTrainNews.com and its affiliates to contact me.

People, Places & Things