Congressman-Elect Pledges to Challenge This

Rep. Barry Moore Twitter

Republican lawmakers are banding together in the fight to keep President Trump in office and protect the integrity of elections by challenging Electoral College votes. Alabama Congressman-elect Barry Moore has pledged to join Rep. Mo Brooks, a fellow Alabama Congressman, by directly challenging the electoral votes his first day in Congress.

Moore is a longtime Trump supporter who has publicly supported the President’s legal battles contesting the election results in multiple states alleging widespread voter fraud impacted the election and his refusal to concede.

Moore took to Twitter to solidify his stance with Congressman Brooks writing, “It’s my honor to stand with @RepMoBrooks we met in his office yesterday It’s time to stand it’s time we draw a line I. The sand and advance #election integrity… it’s the new #woke”

Fox News reports:

“We got to get it right. We got to make sure that either 70 or 80 million people don’t feel disenfranchised and feel like it was stolen, regardless of which direction it goes,” Moore said. “You don’t need to have somebody over here voting that’s not necessarily legal or even it’s not, they don’t even exist. They just duplicate ballots and cancel you out or cancel me out.”

Brooks, in an interview with “Fox Across America,” said he believed that state election laws on mail ballots were unconstitutional and that Congress should not be recognizing those votes.

“I, as a member of Congress and one of the judges and jurors that have the final and ultimate decision on who won this presidential election, I’m not counting those ballots when I make a judgment as to whether a state submission of Electoral College votes is correct or incorrect,” Brooks said. “I’m not counting any illegal ballots when I make that decision, and as such, in my judgment, if we limited our vote count to lawful votes cast by eligible American citizens, that Donald Trump easily won a majority of the Electoral College and won reelection.”

Congressman-elect Moore supports the implementation of a federal voter I.Dd as a means to streamline the voting process. Moore believes a national voter I.D. would be a safeguard to ensure confidence in the election process and ease concerns of ineligible voters casting illegal ballots.

He continued: “There has to be a system, I think a national voter I.D., and I would be willing to fund the I.D. The federal government could put the funds, the money we spend in some areas… the American people have got to believe in the government that they’ve elected was duly elected by them.”

Moore mentioned that the federal government provides Americans with Social Security cards, and said a federal voter I.D. did not necessarily need to be a photo I.D., “just the name lining up with the Social Security number when they vote

mark
mark

a new Guard , America needs ‘more’ like him . [ sorry].

Dan Winright
Dan Winright
Reply to  mark

Too late to save America. Once the rape begins, it will be too late to save our country

B. McKay
B. McKay
Reply to  Dan Winright

Dan…….Don’t give up yet. There’s still a chance Trump and those of us who support him can pull this out. Electors/Electoral College hasn’t voted yet plus evidence of election fraud is as yet coming more evident.

Donna
Donna
Reply to  B. McKay

I don’t care if the electoral college votes or not….WE , the people, VOTED FOR TRUMP …WE WON THIS ELECTION !!! AND BY GOD …IT IS TIME TO STAND UP FOR AMERICA AND FIGHT FOR OUR FREEDOM AND OUR RIGHTS !!!! OTHER COUNTRIES HAVE FOUGHT AGAINST ILLEGAL GOVERNMENTS AND WE CAN TOO !!! IT IS THE DEMS THAT HAVE DONE THE UNFORGIVEABLE ..STEALING THIS ELECTION ….NOT THE TRUMP SUPPORTERS …WE MUST MAKE IT RIGHT FOR AMERICA !!!

Peter smith
Peter smith
Reply to  Dan Winright

I disagree Dan. It is true we are at a tipping point, but we are a long way from gone. I’ll fight for this Constitutional Republic, if you’re set in your beliefs about our nation, I suggest you stay out of the frigging way. Otherwise, man up and get busy.

Donna
Donna
Reply to  Dan Winright

It is NEVER TOO LATE ,TO RIGHT, A WRONG !!!! TRUMP WON THIS ELECTION AND ITS TIME AMERICANS STAND UP AND FIGHT BACK !!!

Donna
Donna
Reply to  Dan Winright

Once the rape begins, you grab them by the BALLS and squeeze With all your might…see how fast it will end….

Mark
Mark
Reply to  Dan Winright

Dan WE the PEOPLE will take our country back BY FORCE if need be.

CaptTurbo
CaptTurbo

There are a dozen cockroaches for every praying mantis. We need to put a bounty on cockroaches.

Marlene

The democRATs no longer care how obvious their fraud is, they’re even wiping voting machines clean before they can be checked. Can you say Venezuela 2.0?

Susanna
Susanna
Reply to  Marlene

You can wipe a machine but you can’t wipe the hard drives. Impound all of the Dominion Machines for a Forensic Audit. It’s in there. The experts can find it.

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor
Reply to  Susanna

Actually a hd can be totally wiped. However, it takes time and knowhow. The Dems have had plenty of time to do what is needed. Recounts will do nothing but recount the same ballots but the machines if they have been secured should show repeat ballot scans with a pattern unless the persons doing the rescans are mixing up the ballots before rescan. Those machines should have been secured in total. My question is simple…why are only Democrats allowed to work around them?

Susanna
Susanna

YES! But we need to impound those Dominion Machines NOW! Even if they steal the servers, it’s in the hard drive folks. You can always get the info from the hard drives.

Bret Hammond
Bret Hammond
Reply to  Susanna

once the hard drives disappear then what? you know that the DemoRATS will stoop to any level to steal any and everything from us, look at Omar Brother [email protected] who married her brother!

Bill Williams

Run up the flag for some Republicans who still support Our President, damn, seems thr RINO are taking over the party. How much support do we hear from the Speaker McConnell? AG Barr?

Grace
Grace
Reply to  Bill Williams

Time to reshuffle the party and get rid of the RINO’s. You are with us or against us, there is no in between. Don’t want to go left? Can’t make up your mind? Become an Independent.

FED UP
FED UP

The new Guards in CONGRESS I hope have GUTS and STANDS with Trump’s Agenda!!!

Dianne Weber
Dianne Weber

I’ve seen mexicans with 3 and 4 SS cards, so how will this work??

Grace
Grace
Reply to  Dianne Weber

Make them supply a registered birth certificate or out the door.

Lynn
Lynn

Good Job. Its about time that the republicans would support the President. Tell the ones that don’t want to support the President that we will vote them out of office or leave them for the democrats to beat them. Good show.

Julia Gurule
Julia Gurule

It’s about time! DON’T GIVE UP PATRIOTS!

Grace
Grace

Where are the rest of the Republican members? If they don’t support the president they should be requested to leave the party. I’m sick and tiered of my tax money and vote being wasted on Never Trumpers who bash the president publicly for relevance and notoriety. The biggest fool of them all, Romney, should be at the front of the line out the door.
We have to give the Democrats credit for one thing. They stick together like glue. You don’t hear any democrats mouthing off about what goes on in their planning meetings. You would never hear a Democrat criticize a leader in public. Romney and Never Trumpers do it for sport.

Chaeles Schimpf
Chaeles Schimpf

Anyone who believes Biden won is a fool.