Biden Caught Without Mask Hours After Enacting Mask Mandate

Gage Skidmore Flickr

Not so fast there, Joe. The freshly-inaugurated president is already being called a hypocrite after being caught not wearing a mask at the Lincoln Memorial hours after signing his 100-day mask mandate. Yesterday, Biden signed an executive order requiring all individuals to wear masks while on federal property to help curb the spread of Coronavirus. Naturally, conservatives wasted no time criticizing Biden’s hypocritical actions when he chose to forgo his mask.

President Biden tweeted that masks are apolitical before ditching the piece of cloth.

Watch Biden “forget” his mask here.

Fox News reports:

Biden’s executive order, the “100-day masking challenge,” will require masks and social distancing in all federal buildings, on all federal land and by federal employees and contractors, and on airlines, trains and transit systems traveling between states.

While a president cannot tell state and local officials what to require, Biden’s order will urge states to enact their own mandates. Most states have already done so.

Turning Point USA’s Charlie Kirk blasted the President’s actions on Twitter.

The Daily Wire’s Ryan Saavedra also called out Biden’s misstep.

Jim
Jim

Typical dumb ass Democrat.

Jackedup
Jackedup
Reply to  Jim

You misspelled Communist

GARY J HALL
GARY J HALL
Reply to  Jackedup

What’s this a spelling bee contest

JOHN
JOHN
Reply to  GARY J HALL

PC police, worry about spelling, but have no common sense.

Dee S
Reply to  JOHN

Their goals are to distract from the truth and the issue at hand by attacking people and demonizing them.

Don N
Reply to  Jackedup

Jim got 1 ‘m’ and a ‘t’ right. At least he tried.

Clifford Bloom
Clifford Bloom
Reply to  Jackedup

you misspelled criminal. Impeach Biden. Then impeach Harris.

DrBarbara
DrBarbara
Reply to  Clifford Bloom

Could we please, please impeach Nanzi the Nozee also?!

John Mierzwinski
John Mierzwinski

Never my President

Betty

CROOKED JOE BLOW WILL NEVER BE A PRESIDENT TO THIS SENIOR, EVER!!!

Reply to  Betty

I am right with you Betty. Lyin Biden will NEVER be my president.

Dee S
Reply to  Betty

America was sold off to every foreign dictator, Tom, Dick, and Harry.

Mikey
Mikey

Amen, brother. Never mine either.

DrBarbara
DrBarbara

Well no, because he’s no one’s president. He stole the election from the American people and now he’s in the process of shredding our lovely Constitution. Beijing Biden has got to go.

Albert Hess
Albert Hess

Amen brother!

Bill Littleton
Bill Littleton

Biden is a complete and thorough MORON! Orders being dictated solely for the purpose of control, not health. A complete puppet of the Leftist and Globalists!

Cheryl N
Cheryl N
Reply to  Bill Littleton

don’t forget China puppet

sam hill
sam hill
Reply to  Bill Littleton

He will last maybe a year before one of two things happen: He will meet up with a very serious illness and die, or he will be impeached and removed from office for the “China Gate” scandal (along with his boy Hunter being arrested). Then comealot Harris will assume the position, (in more ways than one) and we will begin our tour of Communism in the United States Just my opinion, nothing more.

Joe
Joe
Reply to  sam hill

He’ll never be removed for ChinaGate, Nantoinette will insure the charges never go anywhere in the House. So yes, he will either “die” (see “Arkancide”; Scalia) or be removed through the 25th that Nantoinette has prepared.

Mikey
Mikey
Reply to  sam hill

The only way that happens is if the GOP regains control of Congress in two years – real republicans, not weak kneed RINOs.

DrBarbara
DrBarbara
Reply to  Mikey

We need Conservative Patriots~~ I don’t care if they are Republican, Independent or Chimpanzees, anything is better than a Dim socialist communist idjit.

Omega 2

LUCIFER HAS ARRIVED NOW IN THE WHITE HOUSE AFTER TRYING FOR 275 YEARS! JUST IMAGINE IF HE BOWS OUT THAT HARRIS WILL BECOME PRESIDENT AND PIGLOSI WILL BECOME THE VICE PRESIDENT! WOW, WHAT SAD EVENT THAT WILL MAKE!

Puuhhleeze_09
Puuhhleeze_09
Reply to  Omega 2

I actually don’t think Harris would make it to president. I think that Pelosi will have something in her bag of tricks to negate Harris so that Pelosi will ‘have to sacrifice and step into the presidency’

Mikey
Mikey
Reply to  Puuhhleeze_09

Pelosi in the Oval Office?
Pass me a bucket…

Sam
Sam
Reply to  Omega 2

If Kommie HasNoBrain becomes president, she will select the next VP. It may or may not be Fancy Nancy Pig-Loser.

Dee S
Reply to  Omega 2

Please note: A central World Government will take place. He will make a league with the Nations and Unite the World. This will be the cutmination of the Globalization, Interfaith and One World Unity Movements. He will be President of the World. Daniel 7:25 he will change SET TIMES and LAWS with the help of his allies. Laws and Constitutions will be put aside or IGNORED. This has been going on for years and no one is smart enough to understand what is really happening.

Albert
Albert

It’s OK, Joe just forgot that he signed it hours ago…

Mikey
Mikey
Reply to  Albert

He probably forgot mere seconds after signing it.

JUDI
JUDI

Typical politician “DON’T DO AS I DO, DO AS I SAY” they make laws for we the people, but they don’t have to live by that law.

Wayne D. Peterkin
Wayne D. Peterkin

Let’s be honest here. Blatant hypocrisy is a requirement to be a democrat and Biden has been a leader of that cadre for 47 years.

Tracy Morrison
Tracy Morrison

And why is he even at the Lincoln Memorial? The dems are not in favor of any of our historical statues and memorials.

Sam
Sam
Reply to  Tracy Morrison

Especially not those to good leaders like President Lincoln.

Robert Taylor
Robert Taylor

Just another in a long line of rules for thee but not for me. Why was he not arrested for breaking his EO? Does this not mean none of the Citizens can be arrested because after all not even the President is above the law.

Puuhhleeze_09
Puuhhleeze_09
Reply to  Robert Taylor

It’s only Republican presidents, President Trump in particular, that are not above the law. The Democrats can do whatever they want, since they will blame Republicans for the Democrats own crimes

Puuhhleeze_09
Puuhhleeze_09

“Do as I say, not as I do” The Democrats creed

Chaeles Schimpf
Chaeles Schimpf

POS fraud president.

Gene
Gene

When will you learn that the rules are only for non-Demorats?

C. Wyatt Hertz
C. Wyatt Hertz

If masks work, why is the virus still spreading? If lockdowns work, why is the virus still spreading? If “social distancing” works, why is the virus still spreading. Why does almost every officially sanctioned article about the virus refer in some way to “slowing the spread” but not stopping the spread? Why do we listen to those morons?

Sam
Sam
Reply to  C. Wyatt Hertz

You hit the nail right on the head with your last question.

Dee S
Reply to  C. Wyatt Hertz

The Virus has been used as a political weapon to destroy the economy.

Tom Brown
Tom Brown

Rules for thee, but not for me!!

Joe King
Joe King

Masks scare away all viruses. That is how they work. The scarier the mask, the better the protection.

Joe King
Joe King
Reply to  Joe King

That is why Piglosi never caught the virus.

Sam
Sam
Reply to  Joe King

Her ugly mug is enough to scare away any virus!

Eneri
Eneri
Reply to  Sam

Ha ha love that one….I needed a laugh!

DrBarbara
DrBarbara
Reply to  Joe King

ZING!!

ANGELO IANNUCCI

Dems never commit hypocrisy, cause they never do anything wrong – they do what they want while giving orders and demands to others. Who voted for this?? NOT ME!!!!

tractor man
tractor man

For Democrat Socialist Party Members, its never hypocritical, racist, sexist……

Daisy
Daisy

The old Democrat credo of “rules for thee, but not for me”.

Gary
Gary

That’s the issue with all the political elites. They make the rules for everyone else to follow but do themselves what the y darn well please. Time for term limits!!!

flashy0ne
flashy0ne

This mask subterfuge is ridiculous Just a simple “look” at the masks worn by some, or the actions of other mask wearers (the President included – continuously touching his face and mask) makes the whole activity ridiculous. This is NOT to say masks are not useful — when the CORRECT mask is used properly, it can be a useful adjunct in reducing the spread of the disease. Likewise, distance is a ‘help’ in reducing the spread of the disease. However, I believe this ‘shutdown’ nonsense has actually exacerbated the spread of COVID by FORCING people to gather together with little or no ventilation. The LARGE attendance at OUTSIDE political gatherings have produced little if any transmission while large scale shutdowns (California) have led to massive increases in ‘positive’ indicators. The eventual solution is “in hand” but pitifully implemented. For heavens sake, immunize the “old folks” QUICKLY and the younger population ASAP !!!

Sam
Sam
Reply to  flashy0ne

And most importantly, stop doing business with China!

Marty Koval
Marty Koval

Joe Biden is a typical political Democratic hack who talks out of both sides of his mouth and farts at the same time. He epitomizes the saying: Do What I Say, Not What I Do. People like this are exceedingly difficult to admire and respect.

Virginia L Aschleman
Virginia L Aschleman

Hay Slizzy Joe!!! We already have a Mandate in our state!! He has been staying in his Basement too long!! You won’t tell me what to do!!

Richard Hennessy
Richard Hennessy

Democrats’ demand is: Do as I say, peasants, not as I do.

Oirish1953
Oirish1953

I will wear the mask just like Bozo Biden and follow his excellent example.

Tony Rader
Tony Rader

Going to be tough living in the White House wearing a mask all the time

patricia berry
patricia berry

The CDC has continually admitted to and found that wearing of cloth masks do not decrease covid – and could increase illness because the masks retain moisture. This mask mandate is only a tool to control people.

Mike
Mike

Not the first hypocritical mistake he has made. He will continue to be a hypocrite until they have had enough of him and invoke the 25th amendment because he can’t remember what he had for breakfast. I didn’t watch any news from yesterday about the inauguration but today I seen a picture of Sleepy Joe and Hunter on the steps as he put his hand on the Bible to take his oath of office now that’s hypocritical.

GARY J HALL
GARY J HALL

A friend of mine goes to his church in Delaware. Says he is a creepy piece of garbage that never did a thing for Delaware. He did make seal team six famous. So famous he got a Chinook load killed. Him and his good buddy barry and kilery

Eneri
Eneri
Reply to  GARY J HALL

Ooooooh, oooooooh, that sounds like something for the FBI

GARY HALL VETERAN
GARY HALL VETERAN

Didnt he say that if you ain’t a democrat you ain’t BLACK? Funny thing is MLK was a Republican. So you really think this mask thing is a big deal? Wait until he destroys this country for good.

Randall Daniels

Every time I see Biden my first thought is how he is the identical twins to Walter, Jeff D. Puppet. Squinty eyes, wrinkles. When Biden is speaking at a speaker’s podium I’m always expecting peanut, pepper on a stick or Achmed the Dead Terrorist to show up on stage with him. Everything is a perfect match. Well maybe not. I like Walter. He’s funny as hell. Biden scares the hell out of me.
Think about it. Everyone already says Biden’s a puppet. Lol

lance lundsten

HE WILL NEVER,NEVER,NEVER BE MY PRESIDENT.

Mary Carter

Anyone still attached to the mask needs help. Obviously all of these commies know it is a control of your life and. does nothing to stop anything except being a human being who converses and gathers with other human beings. They want you to do this for them. Six feet and masks, for those of you who are wondering about the six feet command, is a satanic ritual. I have refused even before I knew this because my brain said this is wrong. Use your brains people. God gave them to you for a reason.

Bill Williams

Dumb Ass Biden is above it all. The man could take a you know what on PA Ave and all would be fine.

Billy Bob
Billy Bob
Reply to  Bill Williams

He is so freaking dumb, he would stick pickles up his nose if pisslosie told him to.

Mikey
Mikey

Typical. Rules for thee, not for me.

James Whitney
James Whitney

Biden’s entire inaugural address was hypocrisy. His emphasis on ‘unity’ while previously calling out all Trump supporters as ‘domestic terror is laughable. It is even more laughable in light of the Democrat senate trying to impeach a president that is already out of office. Allan Dershowitz, Trump’s layer, stepped down because he did not want to participate in such an unconstitutional farce.

Helen
Helen

He’s not patriotic and doesn’t want to save lives. If this isn’t a partisan issue why on earth aren’t you wearing your mask? Go run to mommy so she can show you how to put one on. We’re in so much trouble for however long he’s going to last.

Edmond Ramirez

What is the old saying, “What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.” Biden administration, it’s, “What is good for Joe Biden and the Democrats, is not good for the Republicans and America.”

Pat
Pat

Rules are for thee not for me.

Commie F….r

Billy Wilson
Billy Wilson

Mask mandate for us not him total crap.

Sue
Sue

Biden’s motto: Do as I say, not as I do! Sorry, Joe Biden, but you just flunked the class in good leadership!

tim
tim

he said its patriotic, that explains it rite there, he*s not a pariot

Alan
Alan

Biden’s mask less appearance might be a simple mistake, he too is human. Still, he should not be careless, as he might have been. Another possibility is that old saw, Do As I Say, Not As I Do. Can you tell which is which, I can’t, and I admit to Biden not being my favorite person.

George

Biden is a “puppet” & wonderful Susan Rice is “running the show”. I didn’t watch the “installation” but did you see the “rags” that this guy wore? NOT TO MENTION THE SHOES! “He” can’t even dress for “the part”! AND “THIS” is the president of the USA.? You can’t make a silk purse out of a sow’s ear. Ask “Dr. Pol”, the veterinarian from central Michigan!

Lee C

He doesn’t remember what he signed or that he is really on government property.
Not joking… my husband could not remember our street address today… dementia.😔

JOHN
JOHN

Sorry. No surprise here. Do as I say, not as I do.

Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, and Maxine Waters are so ugly they should have to wear a mask even if there was no pandemic.

Eneri
Eneri
Reply to  Casey

Love. Love that, just so happens I can’t stand any of them…..

Christina Creasy
Christina Creasy

He. Is not fit to hold office

Todd Nelson
Todd Nelson

There is NO scientific evidence that masks stop any spread of the Wuhan Virus. (I have had it, so I can call it by its real name) and no scientific evidence the shutdowns do anything at all to even slow the spread of any virus. I am almost certain I heard Creepy Joe say “we have to follow the science”. Now he is not following his own bragging, just giving out orders like he is Putin.

Eneri
Eneri

Completely off his rocker….don’t know what’s going to happen , but I wish it would happen soon. Can’t stand this sick feeling in my stomach…why can’t we live like Adam and ever in utopia and be all happy with one another…ho cares who did this and that! So Trump had a turn now it’s Biden’s turn…providing
That everyone liked everyone! Wouldn’t that be nice…also in the whole world…think about that for
A minute…close ur eyes put ur head back and breathe …..when u open ur eyes it will be the same shit!😱

G Abbe

Joe, I forgot I just signed an EO concerning masks and federal lands, just set precedent for the rest of us. If anything happens to us not wearing a mask on federal land, then our defense is this picture that represents a thousand words. I rest my case, Your Honor.

Netkitty
Netkitty

The white house is federal property. Is that fool going to wear a mask in the private quarters? How about in the (federally owned) shower? Someone tell the head idiot that masks don’t do a damn thing against a virus.