Trump Will Never Return to Twitter

The White House from Washington, DC, Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons

It’s official. Trump will never return to the popular social media platform Twitter, even if he is elected president once again. During an interview, Twitter CFO Ned Segal confirmed that the company stands by its decision to permanently suspend Trump’s account and that he will never be allowed to return.

The Daily Wire reports:

“Squawk Box” host Rebecca Quick asked, “Former President Trump was banned. If he came back and ran for office again and was elected president, would you allow him back on the platform?”

Segal answered, “So, the way our policies work, when you’re removed from the platform, you’re removed from the platform, whether you’re a commentator, whether you’re a CFO, or you are a former or current public official. So, remember, our policies are designed to make sure that people are not inciting violence, and if anybody does that we would have to remove them from the service and our policies don’t allow people to come back.”

Twitter announced concerning Trump’s permanent suspension on January 8:

After close review of recent Tweets from the @realDonaldTrump account and the context around them — specifically how they are being received and interpreted on and off Twitter — we have permanently suspended the account due to the risk of further incitement of violence.

See Segal confirm Trump’s permanent Twitter ban HERE.

Piglosi
Piglosi

Why is anyone still on Twitter? Maybe we the people should ban those communists from our country? It’s time.

james k gotzion
james k gotzion
Reply to  Piglosi

I like your tag, but she not slaughter house material.

Jawad
Jawad

Nope. Kosher she ain’t, sho ’nuff.

Susan Lindauer
Susan Lindauer
Reply to  Piglosi

Not me. I got kicked off Twitter 2 years ago. Get this– I am blocked out, BUT 2years later my Twitter account shows “active” with no new posts since Nov. 2018. Apparently Twitter uses my account to recruit “followers”— like Susan Lindauer & 7 other people like this person. Would you like to follow them too?” It’s really funny, because I am BANNED from accessing the account. But Twitter exploits some old notoriety in my life . Trust me, it’s super ironic. .

cashgirl
Reply to  Susan Lindauer

Probably a badge of honor to get kicked off now! It means you’re saying and doing all the right things. 🙂

Beverly Skinner
Beverly Skinner
Reply to  cashgirl

I was kicked off too. But then they sent me an email, saying I was no longer in QUARANTINE!! THAT was when I UNSUBSCRIBED them!!

cashgirl

Perfect timing, Beverly!!! I don’t know about you, but I lived a lot of years before all this social media even existed. Got all the news and information we ever needed even then. Of course, those were times when people picked up the phone and called and actually talked to each other — which they don’t seem inclined to do any longer. I think social media has also encouraged people to say hateful and rude things many of them would never say to someone’s face, and which contributes to the hostile political environment we’re now living with. But that’s just my humble opinion. 🙂

cashgirl

Perfect timing, Beverly!!! I don’t know about you, but I lived a lot of years before all this social media even existed. Got all the news and information we ever needed even then. Of course, those were times when people picked up the phone and called and actually talked to each other — which they don’t seem inclined to do any longer. I think social media has also encouraged people to say hateful and rude things many of them would never say to someone’s face, and which contributes to the hostile political environment we’re now living with. But that’s just my humble opinion. 🙂

Richard

Let’s show them they will never control the majority of our country’s citizens.

Susan
Susan

Who uses TWITTER anyway?

Beverly Skinner
Beverly Skinner
Reply to  Susan Lindauer

I think it is ILLEGAL!! I would SUE them If I were you!! PUBLICLY!! Let them know you are NOT going to stand for it!!! Tell them if they are going to use your name they are going to have to PAY YOU FOR IT!!!

Joe
Joe

CONGRESS has given them protection. Dennis Prager, Candace Owen, and a couple others are trying, but with the current judiciary, there’s unfortunately little chance.

Patty
Patty
Reply to  Susan Lindauer

I’ve been on read only status on nextdoor.com for years now. I only just recently found out why. Because as an Election Judge, I tried to give helpful tips to make people’s experience quicker and easier!!! I just said things like the hours, where they could find their status in case they needed to bring ID etc. I’ve seen people saying a LOT worse politically, swearing, threatening people, and I’M the one that gets banned??? I’ve never Tweeted or done FB, but someone should compose a list of the politicians and celebrities who have violated their rules, regardless of their political affiliation. Banning Trump is NOT going to make him go away, or be unheard! We WILL still find him. Remember, Christ didn’t have the internet or Social Media either!!! And more than 2000 years later, he has more followers than any politicians or celebrities will EVER have. Trump isn’t a wimp, who just rolls over and takes injustices, he didn’t let ANYONE steamroller over HIM, or the US. They haven’t heard the last from him, or US. God bless Trump and the US.

Richard
Reply to  Susan Lindauer

All patriots tell Twitter to stuff their useless site.

Susan
Susan
Reply to  Piglosi

I agree

Dee S
Reply to  Piglosi

Blame the Rinos too, they became complacent and went along for the ride.

Grace
Grace
Reply to  Piglosi

Social Media as we know it will be a long forgotten memory before the demise of President Trump. If all conservative would ban social media for a week the SM would suffer irreparable money loss A month might put them out of business and cure our habit.

joe
joe

Sanctimonious Twit!

Robert Waddell

I’m off too! I hope that Communist site enjoys ignoring our Constitution! Fuck Twitter!!

Mark Brickey
Mark Brickey

Who cares? We survived w/o Twits for a LONG time we can survive with them and then after them as long as WE keep our eyes on the right goals & processes.

John Morrissey
John Morrissey

Who else has ever been permanently banned–gonna check–expecting no one! Vengeful losers………

Gerald Hughes
Gerald Hughes
Reply to  John Morrissey

You haven’t seen vengeful yet liberal dem bloodsucking scum

Nancy
Nancy
Reply to  John Morrissey

The true President, President Trump, is too honest.

Cowgirl Diva
Cowgirl Diva
Reply to  Nancy

YOU can NEVER be too rich….too thin….too honest..!!

Beverly Skinner
Beverly Skinner
Reply to  Cowgirl Diva

Sorry, but you CAN be too thin!! I have seen too many Drug addicts and/or Anorexic patients to not believe that!!

Dee S
Reply to  Nancy

Win or lose, we support those who are honest, Pro-American, Pro-God, and Pro-Constitution. Values matter in this world no matter what the Socialists tell people or try to cover up.

Reply to  John Morrissey

I was – in a way. Last year, I was invited to sign on to a “local site” that was supposedly a “wing” of tweeter. I quickly learned it was a liberal site dedicated to the cancel culture activities in my local area. Well 0 ladida – I constantly responded to the negative messages with counter conservative words. I found it easy to point out how their proposals violated US and Texas Constitutions and how stupid their proposals were. One day, I received a message that I was being “temporarily banned” from the site due to my “some” of my comments being “interpreted and discourteous”. hahahahaha

John David
John David

I’d sooner see the end of Twitter than one of the greatest presidents we ever had.

Christi Wilson
Christi Wilson
Reply to  John David

Screw Twitter! I would rather see the greatest president we ever had…..President Trump. He is STILL my President!

claire
claire
Reply to  Christi Wilson

Mine too. I will never give that title to dumdum Biden nor will I to Harris when they kick Biden out of the white house which they will. His little wifey poo just wanted to have all the glory which comes from being the fake first lady and I’ll never address her by that title either. If she’s supposed to love this guy she would have never put him thru this crap. People are laughing about him everywhere. This is a disease and she’s allowing people to take advantage of that. She’s disgraceful.

Beverly Skinner
Beverly Skinner
Reply to  John David

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!

Oirish1953
Oirish1953

Twitter will go the same route as all despots to the ash bin of history. Despots begin persecuting those that differ in ideology but in the end they eat their own and implode. It may not be immediate but it will happen unless they learn that the exercise of freedom of expression and ideas should not be censored. Twitter is not expected to agree with all opinions of its users but they are expected to respect their right of expression and freedom of speech.

Nancy
Nancy
Reply to  Oirish1953

From your mouth to God’s ear.

Reply to  Oirish1953

the so-called recent trials PROVED to any person with a modicum of intelligence that POTUS Trump’s tweets were NOT calls for violence by conservatives. Tweets action banning Trump PROVES the site’s continued interpretation is nothing more and nothing less than a libturd site attempting to manipulate the mindset and thinking of its users.

Policestate
Reply to  Oirish1953

This is why the sites like Facebook,yahoo,parlors and Utube exist is because they are free to publish whatever someone else says or prints WITHOUT RECOURSE. NOW IF THEY ARE GOING TO SENSOR FREE SPEECH, Because of they’re Politics then they should loose the exemption.

Cheryl Gehrke
Cheryl Gehrke

Who cares. I hate Twitter and have never got into that bunch of crap. I will never join twitter either. They are a bunch of Twits. I will support Donald Trump forever and I will have utter disgust for the democrats and the rino republicans who join them.

Cathy

I couldn’t care less about Twitter. I’ve never been on it and have no desire to be. Bunch of morons.

D MacKAY
D MacKAY

Twitters Deplatforming rage against Free speech has established that “Twitters Business model is predicated on hatred” Hatered for for non Leftists – simple really

Ollie Octopus
Ollie Octopus

I never was on Twitter and will NEVER join it. That goes for Facebook, and Amazon also.

Major Havoc
Major Havoc

Fuck twatter

james k gotzion
james k gotzion

I have never used twitter, I am still alive.

Patty
Patty

Christ didn’t have Social Media either. Not even the internet or a cell phone, and more than 2000 years later, he has more followers than any politicians or celebrities will EVER have. Trump will be just fine, we will manage to keep up with him somehow.

remember alamo
remember alamo
Reply to  Patty

I have a booklet that speaks of The God of resurrection. The Bible teaches that a righteous man falls a rises again. I believe he will ride the white horse 🐎.

Lacee
Lacee

Has it occurred to the morons who run Twitter that Trump could simply open another Twitter account using a different name?

Todd Nelson
Todd Nelson
Reply to  Lacee

More importantly, has it ever occurred to them that he could set up his own platform and take away a large portion of their users? That is what is needed. What kind of shape would both Twitter and Fakebook be if 75 million Americans dropped both? I believe the term is “hurting big time”

Reply to  Todd Nelson

Lacee – Trump is too honest to do that. Todd – The Donald, according to info I get from conservative site, is already considering a NEW truly conservative political party AND free speech conservative social site.

Cowgirl Diva
Cowgirl Diva
Reply to  Todd Nelson

YES..Conservatives definitely need their own platforms..!!

cashgirl
Reply to  Todd Nelson

Then there are those of us among that 75 million who never opened, or considered opening, a Twitter account. I guess there are probably some benefits, but haven’t yet discovered what they are. My humble opinion, of course. 🙂

E Connelly
E Connelly
Reply to  Lacee

Probably not. Jack bears a striking resemblance to a certain moo slime
Not known for his intellect

Patty
Patty
Reply to  Lacee

No, it still hasn’t occurred to them that the more they try to take him DOWN, the STRONGER he comes BACK.

Olawale Ogunsola
Olawale Ogunsola

I dont even think this people know how pathetic they are. Other media platform had existed before they cam and they are no longer relevance bcos they came. Soon other platform better than platform will also come to upstage them. It is apparent that we can leave the control of media to these type of people. Pls be professional for once.

Robert Waddell

It’s really very Classless to treat the President of the United States so disrespectful, and history will eventually shake the limbs and the leaves will fall, nothing goes unpunished, one day the People will stand and defend our rights and expel the traitors! Then there’s nowhere to hide, Israel hunted the Nazis down, I think maybe they should come to America and get the ones in the DNC, Soros!

Patty
Patty
Reply to  Robert Waddell

That day was January 6th and it isn’t over yet!!! We have to keep standing up for justice, keep battling for the proof of the rigging to be heard and seen by the public! It was either the late Dear Abby, or her late sister Ann Landers, who used to say, “No one can take advantage of you, unless YOU let them”. Are we gonna let them??

Robert Waddell

The Constitution does not mince words, it’s cut & dry! It’s amazingly brilliant and the foresight spot on!

Junius
Junius
Reply to  Robert Waddell

American Communist don’t recognize the Constitution and haven’t for a long time. The Democrats aren’t even sworn into office the same way real Americans are! They use all kinds of mumbojumbo garbage and the Republicans have let them get away with it. They are no longer Americans but Communist of the World.

Dee S
Reply to  Robert Waddell

The Founding Fathers warned the people of governments who did not serve the people and wanted to be masters.

Robert Waddell

Ayers, Dorn, Obama and wife,* Soros & Sons, Kerry, Holder, Jarrett, Rice, Clinton, Van Jones, Comey, Brennan, Schiff, Clapper, Baker, McCabe, Wray, Pelosi, Schumer, and many others are Treasonous, Traitors, Anarchists, Domestic-Terrorists, and one day, justice will catch up!

cashgirl
Reply to  Robert Waddell

I only hope and pray I live long enough to see them get their rightful comeuppance!!!

Robert Waddell

The true, America loving Patriots, will drop social media and this band of communists, like O.J. Simpson!

Reply to  Robert Waddell

OJ Simpson, I have no way of judging you, it isn’t my place to do so, human nature causes us to stay away from someone who may be guilty, I don’t hate you, and neither does Jesus, and you are not doomed, God knows whether you are guilty, or not, He wants you to talk with Him! You can humble yourself before Him, gay on your knees, and tell him that you are a sinner, and that you believe that Jesus is His Son, and that He Died, and has risen, thank Him, and confess your sins to Him, He already knows but it is the process, you have to confess with your mouth, then ask him to forgive you, invite Jesus into your heart, and live the rest of your life for Him, that burden will be gone, and you will have peace!

Robert Waddell

Gates is about to introduce American Citizens to an ultimatum that Gates will tout as amazing, and the technology is, amazing, only not as amazing as Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son, of God!
A chip, aka the Mark Of The Beast, 060606! There is nothing this world has to offer that is more appealing than eternal life, and the love, and appreciation, for our Creator, and His Son, Jesus! You atheists are such a bunch of unfortunate smart people, you don’t understand that the juice, is FAITH! God, is all about the FAITH! The thief on the cross, said to Jesus, please remember me when you go to your Father, that’s all he had to say, because his plea, showed that he believed, and Jesus said to him, I tell you, that before this day ends, you will be with me in paradise! What on earth, could possibly be bigger, or better, than that? To me, and millions of other believers, nothing! You can go and have the chip implanted in your finger, or forehead, and it replaces your bank. So, your bank is with you wherever you go! However, if you don’t take the chip, you can’t pay your mortgage, you can’t buy groceries, gas, the doctor, dentist, there will be nothing you can do financially without the chip! You will be an outcast! That chip will have a number 060606 and that is the mark of the beast!

Robert Waddell

We cannot escape death, unless we are alive when the rapture of the church takes place, and your life, your heart, is acceptable, by believing in Jesus, believing He is the Son of God, and that He lived, died, and rose from the dead. and is alive today! To be taken from this earth, in the blink of an eye! The Bible says it will happen like a thief in the night, two will be working in a field, one will be taken, the other left! You must know that this occurrence is any day now! For us, believers, death is nothing to fear, rejoice because your redemption draweth nigh! To die is gain, we wake, to live for eternity! No more fear, no more tears, no more death! Nothing man made can ever match that!

Dee S
Reply to  Robert Waddell

After the Rapture of the Church, the World will plunge into the Tribulation, the worst time on earth for human beings, and the coming destruction of the planet, they don’t believe in the truth or the Word of God, they only care about themselves, power, and wealth.

Robert Waddell

None of these politicians are special, they are moochers, they breath for your hard earned money, they are leaches, sucking taxpayers dry! There is no way they should be in power longer than the POTUS, our framers never intended for them to stay in it as long as they do, our framers never intended for them to be paid! They scratched, and clawed their way to put themselves in an egotistical fantasy world where they think they are superior to you and I, but that is what Is so comical about them, they make fools of themselves by thinking they are more important than us! By the People, for the People! Politicians are victims of their own greed, and they are disgusting, wretched, reptilians! They have to face God, without an attorney, without an assistant! God help them, I’m not strong enough as a believer, as a human, as an American! They live for our taxes, and their fantasy of power!

Dee S
Reply to  Robert Waddell

“Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become corrupt and vicious, they have need of masters.” Benjamin Franklin

“Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” John Adams.

The US is going the Roman road of other nations who fell because of sin, corruption, and immorality.

“Don’t interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties.” “Nowhere in the world is presented a government of so much liberty and equality. To the humblest and poorest among us are held out the highest privileges and positions.” Abraham Lincoln.

Look what this country had and was founded on, and look at those who just threw it away without a care or a second thought.

Robert Waddell

President Trump I don’t know why anyone would want to be POTUS, you did the job better than any Democrat could ever aspire to do, and you did it without pay, I truly believe that’s the reason they hate you! You are no politician, you are wealthy, you have a wonderful family, and thank you for the great job you did better than any Democrat could ever do! I never voted for you, I moved from the home my wife and I shared where my province was walkable! I tried to get approved to vote out here where we moved to, but a Democrat must have been doing that job, because I never heard back from them! I did support you, and I’m not ashamed of it! As a non politician you intrigued me, you are a mortal, carnal, man, an American! As a human you make mistakes just like the Democrats that spew hatred for you, and some RINOS like Romney, and Kristol, two humans that have the incredibly ridiculous thought that as humans themselves, they are superior to you, like that fat ridiculous mouth “Meat Head” Reiner! You actually did it, you became POTUS and what have they done?
Enjoy the rest of your life, and thank you Sir!
Rob Waddell

Dee S
Reply to  Robert Waddell

President Trump never let anyone down, or betrayed his country, ever. This world has become so corrupted that they are of depraved minds whose policies are upside down.

SOB
SOB

Why is anyone on twitter? Politicians are, so any messages sent are being read by them first,

if they can close online competitors, what makes you think they are not stealing your information, access to anything, and national security.

Guess who BLM used to organize protests in 32 cities in one day, yep twitter, with encrypted messages, who is stopping them from reading National Security, twitter also stopped only Republican donations for 10 days prior to the Election, all three were up to the necks in the problems caused in these 2020-2021 Elections

$15 Trillion dollars spent (donations) on 2020 election, Of that $1 Trillion in Georgia run off election for 2 candidates for the Senate, Georgians total was less than 10%, so $900 Billion came from outside Georgia, sound like some people including Politicians were paying to get an edge, What’s new about that

TIME DONATIONS ONLY ALLOWED IN THE STATE OF YOUR PERMANENT RESIDENCE, — IMAGINE IF THAT WAS USED TO CUT OUR DEFICIT BY MORE THAN 50%, IT WOULD CUT OUR YEARLY INTEREST BY 50% BY LOWERING THE TOTAL NATIONAL DEBT, THAT WE, OUR CHILDREN, GRANDCHILDREN AND ON AND ON AND ON.. .

Wake Up, Be Secure, and get off Social Media, They control the internet, Do you still feel SECURE banking online?

Now Democrats want the owner as a politician, Well he fits right in, lives in an international digital world, controls the digital world along with FB and G, unfortunately this is not a game to start over, like games where you lose and you just start all over again, in a fantasy world. This is real life!

not a fan of Pence/Trump, well half the nation is not a fan of Biden, let we not forget the Harris was paying bail for those few who were arrested, walked out an like computer games started all over the next day, and hello, the national debt will be over
$320 TRILLION, cost of 2 cars per home $100,000 for 53%, the other 47% are Natural Gas homes, same $100,000.00 plus add $45,000.00 to replace Furnaces, Hot Water Tanks and Kitchen Stove, rewire the house, and pay to get rid of the good and some new cars and other items as they will be junk and it will cost money to have them scrapped

What if it was your Business, your House burned down, who do you think is going to pay for this, WE ARE hose who died in real life are DEAD, not a game.

FYI 82% of all Electricity is generated by Clean Coal, some Oil, Natural Gas and Nuclear,
now triple the nations energy demand and run the nation on 6% of Electricity (18% divided by 3 times the need? )

FYI scientists estimated a 1-2 degree drop as max, (only over land) if they used Celsius
to increases to 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit, top of 3.6 degrees Fahrenheit.No Test on say California, only, which would cut the cost to 2% of $97 Trillion per state,

Your cost for both will be $1,320,000.00 home of 4, includes cars, furnace, hot water tank, and new kitchen stove and wiring – actually did 53% of homes at $100,000.00 and 47% at $145,000.00 plus cost of $97,000,000,000.00 by 330,000,000 the cost per every person is $293,939..39 per every person, DO THE MATH,

Chaeles Schimpf
Chaeles Schimpf

Sure glad I never joined this communist plot.

Sonja Moreau
Sonja Moreau

President Trump is much happier being off Twitter, I don’t believe he had any intentions of wanting to go back there, he doesn’t have to put up with the trolls anymore. He on other secure platforms along with Don Jr, and many others. Time to stop using YouTube as well.

Reply to  Sonja Moreau

Well, shucks! I like YouTube because I can research for old songs (like, from the 50’s).

Mad Dog
Mad Dog

Seagull is a POS the must be owned by the democrats. Grow a pair little man

Reply to  Mad Dog

What is Seagull? other than a bird found at coastlines.

Ernie
Ernie

It’s the people that stay on these platforms that make them rich we got along before Twitter and Facebook we could do it again

George

Who the hell do these people think they are?”They” allow commies, Antifa, Proud Boys, and any radical leftist group to tweet, yet BAN all conservative viewpoints. It’s time to hit Facebook, Twitter & Google in the pocketbook & STOP SUPPORTING THEM! Picket their headquarters & let “them” know how “popular” they “think” that they really are!(NOT!) Better yet, maybe “we” can hire some illegal to do it for us!

Reply to  George

They KNOW who they are and what their mission is. Whether they are agents of certain foreign countries or home-grown traitors, they KNOW who/what they are anti-America, anti-Constitution, anti-Christian agents and that their mission is “socially brainwashing” to accept the dissolution of our great country. POTUS Trump exposed them for their traitorous intent and THAT is why they hate him so.

PGC
PGC

I dumped them all FB,Twotter, InstaGrab, anyone who censors truthful free speech from our conservatives. Dump them all and they can lie to each other. “How do they sleep at night? They lie on one side then lie on the other”

Kumar Soysa
Kumar Soysa

I removed myself and I know a few others. Trump never incited violence. We are now seeing great things under the new administration!!!🤣🤣

Reply to  Kumar Soysa

Kumar – – – You should have added the -) (tongue in cheek) symbol at the end of your “new administration” comment.

Todd Nelson
Todd Nelson

That is the very definition of a publisher, not a platform. They allow the Iranian leaders to say horrific, violent things against the Us, and BLM rants against white people, and the US, but shut out the president of the US. That s definitely hypocritical and not a platform at all.

Clyde Lynn
Clyde Lynn

Works for me. I cancelled my Twitter Account and am on Parler.
yes PARLER is back up and running.

Reply to  Clyde Lynn

I am going to try PARLER right now!

Gerald Hughes
Gerald Hughes

Trump will be reelected in 2024.
We have cordially despised the liberal dem bloodsucking parasitical ticks,for 60 years.
That began to evolve in 2009, we began to hate you with depth, intensity and bitterness, that has no bottom, During the 4 years of trump’s presidency, we tried and tried to 2get him to restrict the military to their bases and allow us to solve the liberal dem bloodsucker problem once and for all.
I have a feeling we won’t have to ask him over and over this time.

Nancy
Nancy

If you are conservative or you have lost your job or business or you have lost income or savings, this is due to machinations of Facebook, liberal news on line or papers like The Nrmew York Times, etc
Wake up! Don’t support them. Cancel your accounts. I already have

Bobby Huerta
Bobby Huerta

I don’t think Trump is not worried about Twitter or Facebook. So why are the idiots pushing the issue nobody cares. Twitter sounds like little adolescents bragging about it.

Mary jane
Mary jane

PARLER

james k gotzion
james k gotzion

Considered a badge of honor.

Frank W Brown
Frank W Brown

Why haven’t 75 million Trump supporters CANNED the twit AND fakebook FOREVER, they are certainly NOT your friends AT ALL!

Reply to  Frank W Brown

I believe for the same reason that libturds sign on to conservative sites – – – to find out what “they” are up to.

Judy Blake
Judy Blake

It’s a platform for the Communist Party and the communist democrats. Everyone needs to go off twitter. Let’s get them where it hurts the pocketbook.

Jerry L. Peck
Jerry L. Peck

This ASS HOLE just wants to show just how much POWER HE HAS JUST LIKE ANY OTHER DSA MEMBER.

Joe
Joe

Twitter has incited more violence than Trump ever thought of inciting, u bunch of hypocritical, bias, jerkoffs that are going to reigned in very soon, keep it up, and watch vengeance come your way, your not untouchable, but very dangerous, to us, and were going to chance that.

MikefromTexas
MikefromTexas

I guess you can see why I never joined any social media sites.

Pete
Pete

Free speech for “WE” the Elite. We will protect you uneducated people from the propaganda and twisted tongues of those that would corrupt our intent of purifying your thought process. We will rule and you will receive the benefits of being taken care of by the government. “Hail Twitter” is the new cry of obedience on our journey to the new world order !!!!!!!

Me@you.com

BS!!!! Censorship at it’s maximum!!!!!!!

G BAR
G BAR

IF YOU BELIEVE IN AMERICA, STAY OFF TWITTER !

THEY DON’T !

graydog
graydog

I threw twitter in the shitter when they banned President Trump!! I will NEVER use that pile of crap EVER again! They are owned and run by Communist nothings and should be banned from social media left wing garbage! I never joined that scummy facebook either though wife uses it a little!!

E Connelly
E Connelly

Never used it
Never will

Joshua Claassen
Joshua Claassen
Reply to  E Connelly

Same here… looked it over once, thought it was too complicated, never signed up.

Rod Viar
Rod Viar

Trust me , Soros will die soon , and Twitter will also ! It’s just the way it is . But Twitter needs to realize that it it’s not who wins or looses, but how you play the game, and you’re not doing it well!