Trump Talks 2024 on Newsmax

Gage Skidmore Fickr

Wednesday evening President Trump joined Greg Kelly on his Newsmax show Greg Kelly Reports.

Kelly pressed Trump on whether or not he will seek to return to the White House in 2024.

President Trump said, “It’s too early to say, but I see a lot of great polls out there.”

“We have tremendous support,” he continued.

“I won’t say yet, but I have tremendous support, and I’m looking at poll numbers that are through the roof…I’m the only guy who gets impeached and my numbers go up,” Trump explained.

During Trump’s interview, he also paid his respects to the late legendary radio host Rush Limbaugh and spoke about Biden’s presidency.

You can view the interview here:

Since Trump’s departure from the White House last month, he’s rarely been seen or heard from largely due to the fact his account was permanently banned on Facebook and Twitter.

However, despite him being out of the limelight he’s remaining popular in the eyes of Republicans.

Recent polling, which was the polling Trump was likely referencing in his interview with Greg Kelly shows his 2024 prospects promising.

A whopping 75% of Republicans want to see the former President play a “prominent role” in the GOP moving forward while 21% said they wouldn’t want that.

READ NEXT: GOP Congressman Gets Scathing Letter from Family Over His Position on Donald Trump

Charles
Charles
1 year ago

Hopefully, he will run for congress next year. We can’t wait 4 years to get the country back on the right track.

soupy
soupy
Reply to  Charles

Hopefully we will still be able to vote in 4 years.

Faith Matsuoka
Faith Matsuoka
Reply to  soupy

Yes, soupy, I really wonder if there will ever be an honest election again. We knew there was fraud planned and we couldn’t stop it. What does that say for the future. Not very good, I would say.

john
john
Reply to  Faith Matsuoka

True, we as citizens don’t have the power to stop voter fraud but our government does. The problem of course is that our government is too corrupt and does not wish to stop it anymore than they want to stop illegal immigration or win the drug war.

Dee S
Reply to  john

Thats what our representatives should be doing, fighting for clarity, honesty, and integrity, especially in elections. We should be going to paper ballots and not using these Dominion machines which can switch votes from one candidate to another.

Connie Mays
Connie Mays
Reply to  Faith Matsuoka

Our only other option is to give up. I for one refuse to accept that option. Trump! Trump! Trump!
Impeach Biden!!!

Colleen Mara
Colleen Mara
Reply to  Connie Mays

All politics start at the “local level” so we need to get with it to take
our country back and save our constitutional Republic!!

anniedawn
Reply to  Faith Matsuoka

Cheer up people. Republicans hold the most seats in state governments. They get to do the mapping out of voting districts which means they can load up districts with Republicans AND Independents. In one short month Biden has turned a huge portion of Americans against Democrats.

Mac
Mac
Reply to  anniedawn

It’ll get even worse

Ann
Ann
Reply to  Mac

Finish your statement, Mac. It’ll get even worse for the democrats. That is what you meant to say, isn’t it? Hope so.

Ann
Ann
Reply to  Faith Matsuoka

Hey, Faith! In Nebraska, the powers that be are actually talking about VOTER I.D. Never thought I’d live to see the day!!! With any luck (and a lot of help from Almighty God), we may actually see voter i.d. become law in Nebraska. A few years ago, I called my legislator (in Nebraska’s Unicameral) and asked him to bring forth a discussion of a law to make voter i.d. a state law. He laughed (LAUGHED) at me and said there wasn’t much fraud in Nebraska and he didn’t see that it was necessary. I am thrilled silly that it is now a big topic of discussion and seems to be viewed favorably by state government officials. Maybe????? MAGA

teresa
teresa
Reply to  Faith Matsuoka

that’s why I wish Trump could start his own party, but it’s not up to us. Knowing the Donald tho he will find his way back. He is not a loser!!!

john
john
Reply to  soupy

We will be able to vote in four years but if the government doesn’t want honest elections our votes won’t count.

Mac
Mac
Reply to  Charles

Totally agree

JOHN
JOHN
1 year ago

If President Trump did a one or two hour radio show for Fox daily from Mar-a-Lago, it would be the most listened to radio show in America. Call it the “Trump Hour” and every radio will be tuned in, just like for Rush.
Put it on at the same time that Rush broadcast. Nobody currently available, will get listeners to tune in like they did for RUSH. President Trump can get them to tune in.

JOHN
JOHN
Reply to  JOHN

EIB Network would be a good place for President Trump also.

Connie Mays
Connie Mays
Reply to  JOHN

Great Idea!!! I’m there!!

Dee S
Reply to  JOHN

No doubt about it, President Trump should do some radio shows, people want to hear what he’s got to say! We want people who have the eye of the tiger fighting for America.

Rick
Rick
1 year ago

“Prominent Role” does not mean president. I firmly believe he was one of the best presidents we have had from a “JOB” standpoint but his people skills did leave a lot to be desired. I would love to see him have a strong role but I would much rather see Trey Gowdy, Ron Desantis, and Ted Cruz as President and Vice President for the next 12-24 years! He could be an advisor to the President and the four of them could get a lot of great things done.

Beverly Skinner
Beverly Skinner
Reply to  Rick

NOT ME!! Neither of them COULD have or WOULD have done the job that PRESIDENT TRUMP DID!!!

Faith Matsuoka
Faith Matsuoka
1 year ago

Nobody else could have stood up to the awful, awful treatment the Democrats gave him. The media constantly lied about him and didn’t give him credit for one single thing he did. Wicked, wicked people!

monica
monica
Reply to  Faith Matsuoka

Communists are wicked people – masters of deceit.

Dee S
1 year ago

President Trump is still the President, he won the election. Shame on this country for allowing evil to manipulate elections and destroy this Republic.

G BAR
G BAR
Reply to  Rick

his people skills did leave a lot to be desired ? DISAGREE ! He called a spade a spade. Do you realize that he was in essence a construction site manager and spent every summer in high school and college WORKING under the direction of his Father?
Working with the common man carpenter, plumber, electrician, dry wallers, cement layers, and learned to work, think, and LEAD AS A WORKING MAN. He didn’t mince his words because of ones feelings. When a good looking women strolled by, yep, they all smiled, whistled, and appreciated the great looking pair of legs.
The woosy left couldn’t handle his straight forward style and found it insensitive.
screw them !

Bianca Johnson
Bianca Johnson
Reply to  G BAR

I Agree he spoke the truth. He speaks like me. Trey Gowdy is all talk and never fid anything. Ted Cruz has a problem hes NOT A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN. HE LIKE OBAMA HAS HIS MOTHERS RECORDS SEALED. THAT MEANS HES HIDING SOMETHHING… LIKE SHE GAVE UP HER AMERICAN CITIZENSHIP SINCE SHES ON THE CANADIAN VOTER LIST… THAT WE KNOW. CANADIANS ARE STRICT ABOUT VOTING.

HE HAD THE RECORDS SEALED JUST BEFORE HE ANNOUNCED HIS RUN. PRETTY FISHY.

Ann
Ann
Reply to  G BAR

I love the way President Trump talks. Plain, simple, easy to understand. No deception, trickery or lying. Just the flat-out, unvarnished truth. A man who says what he means and means what he says. MAGA

Dee S
Reply to  Rick

Ron DeSantis shines, my family in Florida love him, he has been doing an incredible job for Florida, he’s popular, and he is a strong force for good. He has common sense about not pushing these lockdowns, and stopping our children from getting an education. Florida’s economy remains strong. These blue state governors have shown nothing but bad judgment every step of the way and their people have paid dearly for it.

a fool
1 year ago

Biden could not holds a candel to TRUP!

Graham
Graham
1 year ago

“It’s too early to tell”
No Mr President, it’s obvious. You were cheated out of your much deserved reelection and more and more people can’t wait for you to come back and finish the job. But we continue to pray for your success in business and life in the meantime. God bless you Mr. President

Beverly Skinner
Beverly Skinner
1 year ago

I would call those 21% AINOs!! Americans In Name ONLY!!! Probably wishing for a COMMUNIST take-over, because they THINK biden has their backs and they will never have to work for a living!! Boy, are THEY going to be SHOCKED!!!

G BAR
G BAR
1 year ago

RIGHT ON BEVERLY ! AND THEY WILL DESERVE WHAT THEY GET !
A COMMUNIST PAPACY AND COMMUNIST PRESIDENCY WORKING HAND
IN HAND TO DISMANTLE AMERICA.

IT’S TIME THAT THE AMERICAN CATHOLIC CHURCH AND THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH SEPARATE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

THEN AND ONLY THEN CAN WE STOP WORLD COMMUNISM.

Faith Matsuoka
Faith Matsuoka
1 year ago

In the meantime, our whole country is going to suffer terribly!

Connie Mays
Connie Mays
Reply to  Faith Matsuoka

That’s true, Faith. But we’ve been thru worse and survived. We will again and we will come out on top. If Hidin’ Biden lasts for four years, I for one will be VERY surprised. We’ find him hidin’ in the presidential bathroom!

anniedawn
Reply to  Connie Mays

His dementia has getting worse every day. He claimed there was no vaccine available when he was sworn in.

Connie Mays
Connie Mays

I’m all in !!!

ATL Lovette
1 year ago

As much as I would like to see Donald J. Trump run for a high office, perhaps even become a congressman (oops, let me be politically-correct: “congress person”), it would do absolutely no good whatsoever for him to serve the nation by being in the House unless we were able to have the majority in the House! That’s what it would take for him to be effective there. To do that, we MUST get honest and fair elections, without the means to allow bad-actors to subvert and win despite overwhelming votes in favor of the opposing candidate, as happened in the 2020 election and has been proved to any who would care to look objectively. Were Trump to be in the House with a majority of Republicans (not RINOs!), we could support him for Speaker (wouldn’t THAT be ironic?) sideline Pelosi (yay!) and then move to impeach the Imposter President and his V.P!

Connie Mays
Connie Mays
Reply to  ATL Lovette

Let’s DO IT !!!!!

anniedawn
Reply to  ATL Lovette

Think of all these persons who voted for Biden (even the dead ones, illegals, and voting machines) who now are jobless, lied to about money, loading the U.S. up with illegals not tested for the virus, etc.) Do you think they are stupid enough to vote Demoncrat again? Maybe the Bernie Bros (a gulag (like a spa where you can relax… REALLY!), Antifa (a rip off of Hitler’s brown shirts) and BLM (hell bent on destroying America).

Bill
Bill

Trump 2024

Jan
Jan
Reply to  Bill

AMERICA HAS GOT TO FIX ITS BROKEN VOTING SYSTEM! IF NOT, THE DEMORATS WILL FIGURE OUT HOW TO CHEAT THE SYSTEM FOREVER! ALSO, IT’S INTERESTING TO NOTE THAT the old Democrat Party is nothing like the mobsters that are there now!

Mary jane
Mary jane
1 year ago

If not thing changer in voting system, voting are just a stupid games all the party playing on AMERICAN PEOPLE, I absolute not vote from now on till I know my vote COUNT, voting system are just the INSULTED now, LOL VOTER FRAUD”S Biden in the WH of USA & we AMERICAN can not do a DAMMIT thing about it

henk_USA
henk_USA

TRUMP IS RIGHT AGAIN….

Faith Matsuoka
Faith Matsuoka
1 year ago

I just cried after hearing this dialogue. It was wonderful to hear Trump, and I appreciated so much all that he did for our country. Especially with the way things are going now, I just wish so badly that there had not been corruption in the election, and that Trump was still President. In my eyes, he has been the best President in my lifetime.

monica
monica
1 year ago

With God, all things are possible.

Anna
Anna
Reply to  monica

AMEN !

baa
baa
1 year ago

President Trump’s number 1 focus should be on election integrity. Without that there will be even more stolen elections and fraud going forward. He should also strongly promote term limits to get rid of the SWAMP!

Dee S
1 year ago

I just hope that the truth gets broadcasted to every American on how the 2020 election was stollen and the various kinds of voter fraud that was used to do it. If that doesn’t get out then we won’t have anymore free and fair elections. Absolute proof is just what it says and shows all the ways. Now act on it!

Bob Wexler
Bob Wexler
1 year ago

I have never been a Republican. I am registered Libertarian.
I did vote for Trump and plan to again in 2024.
Hopefully by then we can replace RINO and Democrats with MAGA Congress and Senate.
We don’t ned the likes of Romney and McConnell et al anymore.

Dee S
1 year ago

We saw the Newsmax interview with Greg Kelly, President Trump should keep going on that channel. More people are watching, Newsmax, OAN, and America’s Voice. They are really telling the people whats happening, its called real journalism.

Carol
Carol

Friends & Family Team Trump

Carol
Carol

Friends & Family TEAM Donald TRUMP

teresa
teresa
1 year ago

Please, please President Trump come back sooner – we need you! you are a God send whereas biden is a dead end!!!!