Kayleigh McEnany Officially Joins Fox News

Gage Skidmore from Peoria, AZ, United States of America / CC BY-SA (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0)

Former White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany has officially joined Fox News as a contributor. McEnany delivered the news this morning during her first post-White House interview with “The Faulkner Focus.”

During her interview with Harris Faulkner, the press veteran discussed the events that transpired at the Capitol on Jan 6th as well as the present bias between herself and Biden’s Press Secretary Jen Psaki.

Fox News reports:

“I think at the beginning of the day, before everyone went to the rally, everyone was expecting peace,” McEnany recalled. “We had been to hundreds of rallies — I’ve probably been to hundreds at this point, certainly many dozens — and they were nothing but peaceful events, and we expected that day to be the same.”

She continued: “And then as those events transpired, it was disbelief, shock, somber, sad, horrified by the violence, and it was a very hard, difficult day in the White House, there is no doubt.”

McEnany explained difference in the way the mainstream media treats Psaki compared to its handling of the Trump administration.

“I’ll never forget watching one of the early press briefings where she was asked about Antifa riots and I believe she said that she hadn’t spoken to the president about that. They let her move on, whereas if I would have been asked that about violence on the other side of the aisle… that wouldn’t have been an answer that flew, nor should it have,” McEnany. “I think the standards are different but the American people are so smart, so wise, they see the difference.”

Weeks ago a financial disclosure report signaled McEnany would be joining Fox. However, at the time the network denied the former White House press sec. would be joining the Fox News family.

Mary Hammers
Mary Hammers
1 year ago

Well, they hired one very smart woman. I look forward to watching and listening to her.

S.L.
S.L.
Reply to  Mary Hammers

She is a smart woman and we always enjoyed watching her press meetings. She doesn’t put up with the crap that the media spewed. Look forward to seeing this smart woman on Fox. Good luck and many blessings to McEnany…your the best!

Patricia Cochran
Patricia Cochran
1 year ago

Congrats to one of the very best Press Secretaries I’ve ever seen. Welcome to Fox.

Scotch
Scotch
1 year ago

For what is worth, McEnany was great to hear. She was educated, energetic and always, always, had an answer. In contrast, the new Biden Press Secretary who looks stupid, sounds like an idiot, and like her boss, dodges all questions. PEOPLE WAKE UP – DON’T LET THE NEW ADMINISTRATION DESTROY OUR COUNTRY AND OUR LIVES. Can We The People start a recall on Biden and his

Susanna
Susanna
Reply to  Scotch

Recall Biden is a tremendous idea. We need to get together soon as we have no time to lose.

Patricia Outlaw
Reply to  Susanna

And then what do we get. A Socialist piece of dung. I just hope we wake up and don’t take any crap from this point forward. Can’t wait for the new administration to fill the WH. Hoping for Trump or Jr.

JayM
1 year ago

That woman couldn’t make it through one primary, and tore Joey a new one during the debates. Need a special election, CLOSELY supervised. Don’t know if states electors could do one?

mbh
mbh
Reply to  Scotch

A recall of biden has already been introduced.

Geri
Geri
1 year ago

Excellent news. Kaleigh is one smart cookie. It will be a joy to watch and listen to her. Maybe they will add her to The Five as a regular contributor

Randolph Rose
Reply to  Geri

They already have a former press secretary on the five.

Allen
Allen
Reply to  Randolph Rose

Can’t have too many former press secretaries. Unless, of course, if they worked for Democrats.

Carla Elzey
Carla Elzey
Reply to  Geri

Not the 5 unless she’s replacing juan!!!!

Bill
Bill
Reply to  Carla Elzey

I wish!! That would be too good to be true! But such an improvement: the five sans juan.

Linda Longley
Linda Longley
Reply to  Geri

Yes Juan needs a vacation

Naomi Christensen
Naomi Christensen
Reply to  Linda Longley

A PERMANENT vacation.

J C Hern
J C Hern
1 year ago

she was the best Press Secretary, that doofus now makes me cringe..where do the Dem’s dig these losers up? oh yeah, a BO retread.

Chaeles Schimpf
Chaeles Schimpf
1 year ago

great,she will be a wonderful addition.

Susanna
Susanna
1 year ago

Fox is trying to save their dying numbers. Newsmax would be a better choice.

Tammy
Tammy
Reply to  Susanna

I was hoping Kalie would go to Newsmax!!!

Randolph Rose
1 year ago

I like the way that lady thinks

Ellie Marciniak
Ellie Marciniak
1 year ago

Why would she join Fox? She’s too good for them. I’m missing something here. I hope they made it very worthwhile to have her. Can she clean them up, or will they dirty her with their behavior?

Carla Elzey
Carla Elzey
1 year ago

She will definitely clean them up.!!!!

JayM
1 year ago

They’ve got the most $$$ to offer! So why not, I suppose…

Bob Isham
Bob Isham
1 year ago

She is a rising star that is going to be around a long time. A very brilliant and talented gal who found a great new home. I will look forward to watching her.

mbh
mbh
1 year ago

I don’t think I have ever seen anyone so calm and pulled-together under constant fire as Kayleigh McEnany. She has much to be proud of, and much more to give!

Californiasailor
Californiasailor
1 year ago

Best wishes to the Pistol of the Trump Administration.

Vanessa
Vanessa
1 year ago

Always enjoyed Kayleigh for her preparedness as she came to the press briefings. However, I won’t be watching Kayleigh, as Fox is out for me. Won’t give them the clicks even for Kayleigh. When they can give correct info. On both sides and not be so biased in their info. to the American ppl. Whether that comes from Paul Ryan and the liberals in their board or Brett Bair and Martha McCallum just being Trump haters.

dicky-do
Reply to  Vanessa

If you like Kayleigh only watch Fox when she is on the screen. It won’t take Fox management too long to realize that talent with Kaleigh’s attitude and mental strength is what they need to replace Wallace and Juan. Show them that this type of hire is what the viewers want.

Brad Fisher
Brad Fisher
1 year ago

That’s one place I would not have given credence to. Another disaster.

Viken Shirinian
Viken Shirinian
1 year ago

There is a huge difference between the two Press Secretaries.
When McEnany was on the job, she was a monster when it came to being prepared. She took everything the hostile media threw at her and hit it out of the ballpark.
Psaki deals with softball question and she still has to circle back. And when she gets a tough question, it is a disaster.

Timbuktu58
1 year ago

Following McEnany to do the White House Daily Briefing was going to be a tall order for anyone.
Psaki displays how far the Nation is willing to lower it’s standards to encourage incompetence in the name of equity.
After all she is not a blonde but a red head.
Equitable treatment of all hair color is important in spite of what exists or not under the cover of hair.

Jawad
Jawad
1 year ago

She is one formidable lady. She could reverse the anti-Trump spin on a dime. She could deftly avoid all the treacherous traps of Acosta and others. Wishing her the best…

Rhesa F. Cook
Rhesa F. Cook
1 year ago

She is very smart and will do well. Be sure and keep her as she is a LEEPER!!

Rhesa F. Cook
Rhesa F. Cook
Reply to  Rhesa F. Cook

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Laxmom
Laxmom
1 year ago

Love kaleigh but even she can’t entice me to go back to watching Fox News. I was a very loyal viewer for more than 20 years but pulled the plug on Election Day and haven’t looked back…don’t miss it at all.

sharon spafford
sharon spafford
1 year ago

I love her,YAY..She is a strong,smart ,and won’t take no crap kind of woman.Good move Fox

1 year ago

I wonder if she will “CIRCLE BACK” at Fox. Oh wait, that’s the Biden idiot press secretary. Jen Psaki circles back so much that she gets dizzy and confused. They she starts sounding exactly like Dementia Joe.

dicky-do
Reply to  Casey

Isn’t “circling back around” what we see when we flush? That tells us a lot about what the Biden bunch is telling us!

Julia Gurule
Julia Gurule
1 year ago

I hope she doesn’t flop on us in the long run. You never know until the tread has to hit the pavement!

agiletz
agiletz
1 year ago

WHY in the world would McEnany waste her valuable time and intelligence with a loser like Fox? She should have oped for either NewsMax or OAN.

Naomi Christensen
Naomi Christensen
1 year ago

She is a very smart and capable woman.
She is feisty and knowledgeable and doesn’t take sh*t from anyone, especially the MSM.
She has class, good looks and comparing her to Burdens press secretary is like comparing Secretariat to a donkey (or should I say jackass).

james kent
james kent
1 year ago

She helps tip the scale back to where Fox used to be before Chris Wallace, Neil Cavuto, chris Stirewalt, Juan Williams and that pathetic Howard Kurtz. Oh I forgot Bushey Rove and his wrong board. I would really like her confront Andy Cumo.

Walkin O'Shea
1 year ago

It’s refreshing to see so many conservative women taking their place in cable news, unlike their puss male counterparts.

Dee S
1 year ago

Kayleigh will be a good asset for Fox News., she has been a reliable and balanced spokesperson which takes alot of fortitude and dedication. Americans want truth in news, not spin, thats why the liberal media has very low ratings because people no longer trust their credibility.

Claude Latham
Claude Latham
1 year ago

Smart move but it is not enough to get me back!!!

Carol Dugan
1 year ago

II am so glad to see McEnany back. She is a great reporter and tells the truth.

Damadem
Damadem
1 year ago

Kayleigh McEnany , is /was the bomb as President Trumps press secretary !! Smart ,quick on her feet to answering any question on any topic – well prepared . But let’s NOT FORGET Sarah Huckabee Sanders- she did a great job and was also very smart and quick !! Comparing Kayleigh or Sarah to Brokendown Biden’s press secretary Psaki – let’s just say Psaki isn’t in the same class— as a matter of fact she probably finished LAST in her class JUST LIKE SLOW JOE did in his class— LAST 😂😂😂

Ben Matthews
Ben Matthews
1 year ago

FauxNews did ‘something right’ for once…when are they gonna get rid of that libturd-clown Wallace?

Jeanine
Jeanine
1 year ago

Congratulations Kayleigh!! Psaki is a embarrassment to this Country just like her boss ! Oh let me circle back !?? What a joke these people are!

ANTNEE
ANTNEE
1 year ago

I NOW PICK AND CHOOSE WHAT I WATCH ON FOX. I WOULD CHOOSE TO WATCH KALEIGH.