Trump Unveils Another 2022 Endorsement

(U.S. Marine Corps photo by Lance Cpl. Isaiah Gomez), Public domain, via Wikimedia Commons

Former President Trump has rolled out yet another endorsement this month.

Monday evening Trump endorsed Arkansas’ senior Senator John Boozman for reelection:

“Senator John Boozman is a great fighter for the people of Arkansas. He is tough on Crime, strong on the Border, a great supporter of our Military and our vets, and fights for our farmers every day. He supports our Second Amendment and has my Complete and Total Endorsement”

“I’m grateful to have Pres. Trump’s endorsement for my re-election to the Senate,” responded Boozman.

“We worked together to lower taxes, roll back regulations, secure our border, defend our Second Amendment rights and Protect Life,” he continued.

Boozman has backed Trump on almost every major policy endeavor, but notably, Boozman did not contest the 2020 election results along with some of his GOP Senate colleagues.

Boozman has also received the endorsement of Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Trump’s former White House Press Secretary who is running for governor of Arkansas.

He will be seeking his third term in the United States Senate. Prior to his tenure in the US Senate, Boozman worked as an optometrist, served two terms on his local school board before going to Washington to serve 5 terms in the US House of Representatives.

The Cook Political Report considers Boozman Senate seat to be “Solid Republican” and Boozman – who announced his campaign on March 6th – does not yet have an opponent.

However, just a little over a decade ago both of Arkansas’ Senate seats were held by democrats – former Sens. Blanche Lincoln and Mark Pryor.

G BAR RED
G BAR RED

ARKANSAS BE PROUD ! IM PROUD OF YOU !

Yelertruck

Being a citizen of the Great State of Arkansas, I do believe that President Trump has his endorsements mixed up ,John Boozman seems to me to be missing in acton, I never hear from him or about him until an election is coming and he wants to keep his seat. I really believe the people of Arkansas could do better and get real representation…

Susan Lindauer
Susan Lindauer
Reply to  Yelertruck

Senator Boozman is a work horse, not a show horse. That’s what matters.

Beverly Skinner
Beverly Skinner
Reply to  Susan Lindauer

YES!! It IS!!!

maxibaby
maxibaby
Reply to  Susan Lindauer

Nice comment! You said volumes in a few words!

maxibaby
maxibaby
Reply to  Yelertruck

Now, I can’t say for sure but, perhaps he is content to stay in the background to support and vote for conservative values. He may not have stepped out front and center YET because he has not felt he has needed to.
We have some Republicans in Congress who are very loud and vote the wrong way…..THOSE are for sure the ones that should be fired when they come up for reelection!

Belcara
Belcara

Save America PAC application is blocked by Twitter application. Please correct on this site. This PAC needs donations.

Sob
Sob
Reply to  Belcara

Twitter blocked WinRed donations 10 of 13 days prior to 11/3/2020
That’s who is running this nation, get off Twitter, Facebook, Google. And YouTube all blocked messages, have you noticed emails on iPhone have 3-4 ads very page

Hit them in the pocketbook and their stock prices.

Susan Lindauer
Susan Lindauer

Boozman is a damn fine Senator for Arkansas. He deserves Trump’s endorsement just like Senator Tim Scott of South Carolina. I think this is the third endorsement. It would be nice if each of these stories about Trump endorsements include the others.

Beverly Skinner
Beverly Skinner
Reply to  Susan Lindauer

Is Tim Scott running? If not, that may be why he is not mentioned!!!

Good job Arkansas!

Dandy
Dandy

We need to start lining up our winning team right away.

maxibaby
maxibaby

LET’S GET IT DONE! REMOVE ALL RINO FROM THE SEATS GLUED TO THEIR BEHINDS!
We must elect people who stand in the trenches, fight for conservative values and NEVER cave to the Dems if America and the Constitution are to be saved!

Sue Rich
Sue Rich

Go Arkansas! You’re the best. And a big thank you to Donald Trump for his endorsement.

teresa
teresa

Now that President Trump is endorsing good republicans and I know it is true, I will donate! i said from Jan 6th i would not donate to the party unless Trump was truly involved. i’m not wasting my good money on wimps, or rinos.

Handymanjim
Handymanjim

Who is President Trump endorsing in Ohio ?

Walkin O'Shea

Good choice, Mr. President!

jjjjj
jjjjj

I saw a web site for President Trump – donate.donaldj.trump.com I refuse to donate to the Republican Party as it currently exits. Anyone President Trump endorses, I will support and those loyal to our Conservative values and President Trump I will support individually but not when it’s tied to the GOP.

jjjjj
jjjjj
Reply to  jjjjj

OOPS donate.donaldjtrump.com I had an extra period in the web address in the previous message.