Sen. John Kennedy’s Most Viral Moments

Treasurer Ron Henson from USA / CC BY (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)

You either love him or you hate him. Louisiana Senator John Kennedy doesn’t sugarcoat what he thinks and he’s never been afraid to speak his mind. Whether it’s on the Senate floor or talking to reporters you never know exactly what he’s going to say, a far cry from the ho-hum comments typically seen from senators. Keep reading to see Senator Kennedy’s greatest moments that will have you asking “did he actually just say that?”

Click NEXT PAGE for Sen. Kennedy’s BEST Comments:

devi
devi
1 year ago

Love this guy!!!

Ken
Ken
1 year ago

Kennedy is so right as usual. Pelosi is acting like her usual dictatorship.

Jawad
Jawad
1 year ago
Reply to  Ken

Nastassia Pelovsky, hero of the Soviet Union!

Libra
Libra
1 year ago

Would that all of the Senate had the wisdom, common sense and humor of Senator Kennedy of LA

Ann Stirling,ABD MBA
Ann Stirling,ABD MBA
1 year ago

Senator Kennedy is a beloved figure in the State of Louisiana for his down to earth and straight talk. If one had to pick the two most beloved people in the State it would be he and Jim Swaggart of JSM in Baton Rouge. The two are down to earth and speak the truth and the citizens of the state love them. I lived in HK for years plus State of Nevada and they can keep one in touch with the real world. I possess degrees from the Little Red School House in Baton Rouge. Their sound humor and touch of reality certainly have helped in the times we have endured the last years.

My Best to the both of you,
Ann Stirling, ABD MBA

Betty jo joyce
Betty jo joyce
1 year ago

John Kennedy always says it best!!

Robyn
Robyn
1 year ago

I LOVE 💘 KENNEDY! I could only wish that I had this man from my state! But NO WE HAVE QUEEN 👑 NANCY PELOSI & THE REST OF THE NUT JOB’S IN CALIFORNIA!
Kennedy you Sir are a Great American!

bob d
bob d
1 year ago
Reply to  Robyn

We need to clone this guy and send them all around the country, starting with my State, Conn, where we have complete boneheads in office! Love John!