Nikki Haley Reveals 2024 Presidential Plans

The White House from Washington, DC / Public domain

Friend-turned-foe to former President Trump, Nikki Haley is clarifying her potential run for president. The former United Nations ambassador says that if Trump mounts a campaign for president she will not be running against him. Haley says that she plans to fully support Trump should he decide to run for president a third time.

Nikki Haley told a reporter, “I would not run if President Trump ran, and I would talk to him about it,” she added. “That’s something that we will have a conversation about, at some point.”

Townhall reports:

“I would not run if President Trump ran, and I would talk to him about it,” Haley told reporters. “That’s something that we will have a conversation about, at some point.”

Haley joined GOP criticism of Trump’s role in the events of January 6, but maintained that the two have a “great working relationship.”

“I appreciated the way he let me do my job,” she said of the former president. “I thought we did some fantastically great foreign policy things together, and look, I just want to keep building on what we accomplished and not watch it get torn down.”

It was reported that Trump lashed out at establishment GOP figures over the weekend during a Republican National Committee (RNC) meeting, including Senate GOP leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY).

Read Next: ‘Dumb Son of A-‘ Trump Eviscerates McConnell in Speech

Susan Lindauer
Susan Lindauer
1 year ago

Nikki Haley burned her bridges with Trump voters by attacking our righteous demands to restore election integrity. She will not be President. Period. .

Henson
Henson
Reply to  Susan Lindauer

I always like when someone speaks for everyone else “with Trump voters”.
A good friend can criticize another friend without burning Bridges. I wonder how many good friends you have Susan unless you surround yourself with yes people all the time .

SDOFAZ
Reply to  Henson

Stabbing a person in the back during hard times is NOT a friend. I would suggest you have a lot of acquaintances Henson..If any friends.

Edward Jackson
Edward Jackson
Reply to  Henson

I would not call what she did a criticism

Reply to  Edward Jackson

Haley was not criticizing DJT, in this article however she did PLENTY back stabbing over DJT’S stance on election voting fraud on Nov 3 and blamed him for Jan 6 Capital riot also! I would say she has burned her bridges!

David Taylor
David Taylor
Reply to  Susan Lindauer

She got her panties all twisted up long before that. As governor of SC, She decided on her on to remove the Confederate flag from state property by declaring “For many people . . (it) stands for traditions that are noble. For many others in SC, tthe flag is a deeply offensive symbol of a brutally oppressive past.” She further added pople have the RIGHT to remove symbols or emblems that offends them. Thus, Nikki Haley gave birth to the CANCEL CULTURE.

check it out!

Reply to  David Taylor

AGREED!

MikeyW
Reply to  David Taylor

Isn’t it interesting that a Dem (Fritz Holling) put the Confederate flag up over the State House when he was governor and no one complained. Yet when a Republican governor is elected, the Dems criticize the Republican as promoting racism for not immediately taking it down. More Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 than Dems. I could go in for many paragraphs about such typical Democrat hypocrisy. I guess only people my age know about stuff like that, because it is never reported or taught in history lessons.

Mutzika
Mutzika
1 year ago

She may try for the game but due to her throwing people under the bus like Trump
she has not earned my vote nor respect due to her past actions
it is called KARMA….heavy stuff she has yet to learn

Mutzika
Mutzika
1 year ago

Nikki Haley threw many others under the bus
she has lost already before the announcement of presidency in 2024
her karma is back to bite

David Taylor
David Taylor
Reply to  Mutzika

She shot herself in the foot as SC governor. POTUS Trump revived her political career somewhat by appointing her to be ambassador. We all saw how THAT turned out. The she stepped into a huge cow turd by joining the libturds in dissing Trump. She has proven beyond any doubt that she is a disgraced turncoat traitor.

Chri
Chri
Reply to  David Taylor

Turned out really well. She more than held her own at the UN. Didn’t take any s—t from the Russians, Iranians or Chinese. I’d vote for her in a second

Reply to  Chri

She was a good ambassador, I will give her that! She is NOT A CONSERVATIVE as her South Carolina Governor’s actions proved!

David Taylor
David Taylor
1 year ago

Just more BS! She is foreign born of non-citizen parents. The family emigrated to America and BECAME naturalized citizens. That alone disqualifies her. She also was the ONE who opened fire on the South as Gov of SC – and by extension on the entire USA – by declaring people have the RIGHT to REMOVE any emblem they find offensive.

Edward Jackson
Edward Jackson
Reply to  David Taylor

WRONG

Edward Jackson
Edward Jackson
Reply to  David Taylor

She was born in America

Reply to  David Taylor

She catered to the minority numbers of South Carolians when she removed the flag as being offensive! Me thinks Ms Haley was the one MOST bothered by the flag!

SDOFAZ
1 year ago

Good luck. I won’t vote for her!

Reply to  SDOFAZ

Nor would I!

jkidd
jkidd

Never what a looser

Peter
Peter
1 year ago

I’m from SC and I will not vote for her. She showed her true colors as governor in her actions and I’m not referring to the confederate flag. She did so much more wrong and thought she was the greatest thing ever for SC. I voted for her 1st time but she had lost my vote way b4 re-election time. And trashing Donald Trump ended it for me.

Reply to  Peter

I agree!

Ben Matthews
Ben Matthews
1 year ago

That’s smart…there’s no way anyone else stand’s a chance…unless those ’81 million phantoms’ decided to vote again for Joe Bama O’biden, and ‘kung-flu 2.0, strikes again, ya think…❓

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl
1 year ago

I used to really like her, and yes, I think she was very good at her job at the UN.
But, those who blamed the President for the January fiasco, when in fact he had nothing to do with it, have left a sour taste in my mind.
And…..by the way, I’M NOT GETTING A VACCINE.! Sheeple, wake up. I wouldn’t go anywhere near anything that CRAZY GATES is involved in or promoting.

Trevor D.
Trevor D.
1 year ago

John 8:7 – So when they continued asking Him, He raised Himself up and said to them, “He who is without sin among you, let him throw a stone at her first.” (New King James) We sit here accusing our own, doing the democrats work for them. Someday, when we realize that we all need to unite, we will have the victory. If Trumps takes her back, will the words you’ve written here be held against you? We all make mistakes (me – too many over the years) and the better person learns from them. Trump made plenty of mistakes in businesses, but each one helped him learn, made him stronger and molded him into the leader he is to us all.

Helga Renfro
Reply to  Trevor D.

I do not buy into your rhetoric. Can she ever be depended on when she so obviously plays the political card when she thinks it benefits her clime to the top. Integrity is very important for me and see a lack of that in this woman.

Trevor D.
Trevor D.
Reply to  Helga Renfro

Matt 26:34 – Jesus said unto him (Peter), Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice. And yet Jesus also said to Peter in Matt 16:18 – And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Peter goes on to be one of the greatest apostles written about in the New Testament.

Till we all realize that we need to have unity, we will not have the victory you seek. How many times would one sin, repent, sin again, repent again before God turns His back on a person? democrats seem to be even more forgiving of their own, than we of ours.

I pray daily for our true President, Donald J. Trump, his family and the Patriots that surround him. Good will triumph over the evil and we will have to unify to achieve the desired goal.

Dandy
Dandy
1 year ago

Would someone tell Nikki Haley that the Republican party is trying to get rid of RINO’s not bring more in. Nikki is done!

Helga Renfro
1 year ago

Would never vote for this woman. You screwed yourself and you are a very disloyal person. We have enough of those kind of politicians already.

Bill Littleton
Bill Littleton
1 year ago

Here’s the deal: If Republicans don’t get off their asses and support one candidate, whether is is DJT, Halley or whomever, Republicans will lose. Republicans had better jump into this fight to win our country back because that is exactly what is at stake!!!! I am a solid Trump supporter but as long as we follow his agenda, his platform and his strengths, I will support any Conservative, non-Deep State Swamp Rat candidate that Trump supports! It’s time to identify and eliminate all the RINO bastards in DC and throw them the hell out. Personally, I like Nikki Haley and I have been impressed with her style, her strength and her policies. She has bigger balls than the majority of men in DC!

Alan
Alan
Reply to  Bill Littleton

Right on Bill, and she seems to not like Pathetic Pelosi also, good enough!

1 year ago

Haley is a RINO! RINO ALERT! She does not have a Conservative bone in her body! Research her job as Governor of SC! We, REPUBLICANS, have got to start vetting candidates so we won’t make the same mistakes over and over again! And please don’t ever vote for a person just because they are a woman! By all means vote for a woman if you think she is a good candidate AFTER vetting them to check their record and what they stand for! Make sure you don’t vote for RINO…. we are trying to vote them out….right?

Stephen
1 year ago

Haley has a long line of “Oh Sh!t” moments. When she stabbed Trump in the back, it was a last straw for me to ever consider her for anything again. Well maybe dog catcher, but nothing more.

Vanessa Harris
Vanessa Harris
1 year ago

Hailey who? She needs to go get in Pences line. Title of that line? Dipstick Deluxe! Go find something that isn’t in the gov. sector. You’re done politically.