Trump Launches New Communication Platform

Gage Skidmore Flickr

Former President Trump has officially launched his exclusive communications platform less than a day before Facebook is set to rule on his “indefinite” ban from the platform. The new website “From the Desk of Donald J. Trump” features all of his recent statements and plans to eventually include features to communicate directly with his followers.

According to Fox News:

The technology appears to be powered by Campaign Nucleus— the “digital ecosystem made for efficiently managing political campaigns and organizations,” created by his former campaign manager, Brad Parscale.

The space allows Trump to post, and allows followers to share the former president’s posts to Twitter and Facebook, however, the new platform does not have a feature to allow users to “reply” or engage with Trump’s posts.

“This is just a one-way communication,” one source familiar with the space told Fox News. “This system allows Trump to communicate with his followers.”

Trump’s new platform surfaced Tuesday, after advisers had told Fox News that the former president planned to “move forward” to create a social media platform of his own after being banned from Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat after the Capitol riot.

This story is developing and will be updated as more information becomes available.

cashgirl

This is great news! But I hope at some point, there will be a way for two-way communication on there. Welcome back, President Trump!! 🙂

M.Robertson
Reply to  cashgirl

AMEN, i want it (2) way, so me and the REAL PRESIDENT can communicate !!!!

teresa
teresa
Reply to  M.Robertson

Every time I comment I put President Trump, our real president! he got ripped off and should be in the White House, doing the good he was doing!

cashgirl
Reply to  teresa

That’s how I will always refer to him, teresa. As far as I’m concerned, he is still President! I refer to Biden as mister Biden and Harris as mz Harris.

Dave
Dave
Reply to  cashgirl

LAUNCHING CHECK OUT
OURFREEDOMMG.COM all NEW SOCIAL MEDIA PLAFORMS LIVESTREAM ALSO
MUSIC PLATFORMS, SEARCH ENGINE E COMMERCE , FUND RAISING PLATFORMS. SOOO MUCH AN THEY HAVE THERE OWN SERVERS. LAUNCHING CHECK OUT
OURFREEDOMBOOK.COM
OURFREEDOMMG.COM all NEW SOCIAL MEDIA PLAFORMS LIVESTREAM ALSO

cashgirl
Reply to  Dave

Thanks for the tips, Dave! 🙂

dan Flyyn

American ingenuity!
How’s wrong way Corrigan er Sleepy Joe 90210 doing!
Coward crook & LOSER!

M.Robertson
Reply to  dan Flyyn

AMEN

teresa
teresa
Reply to  dan Flyyn

it’s a shame you can’t put COWARD, CROOK & LOSER in letters the size of 6 feet!. also had a. hole

JCE
JCE

Great to hear. The platforms that banned Trump will be the losers.

M.Robertson
Reply to  JCE

AMEN, I’ll drink to that !!!

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl

I’m not on social media, but glad to hear about this great news. Even on this platform, you can get push back if they deem your commitments are to controversial. We’re losing our rights every minute of every day. But I’m glad to hear President Trump is back!

PlumLady

He’s our true and rightful President!!

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl
Reply to  PlumLady

AMEN!

M.Robertson
Reply to  PlumLady

AMEN to that !!
Always will be !

M.Robertson

AMEN ISLAND GIRL !!

Joe
Joe

Now it’s time to ban twitter,facebook,google and bankrupt them, drop them like a hot potato, their all corrupt, and in bed with china and other adversaries, and can’t be trusted.

JOHN T. FOX
JOHN T. FOX
Reply to  Joe

CONSERVATIVES ARE THE ONES WHO WORK AND HAVE MONEY! SO BOYCOTT WHAT THEY ADVERTISE, AND 86 THEM AS A COMMUNICATIONS PLATFORM. I WAS BANNED UNDER THE OSOMA OBAMA REIGN OF TYRANNY FROM THEM ALL FOR MAKING PRO-GUN COMMENTS!

M.Robertson
Reply to  JOHN T. FOX

They’re all as CROOKED as a SNAKE !!

M.Robertson
Reply to  Joe

EXACTLY

maria
maria
Reply to  Joe

Yes, it must be done as soon as possible

Patricia Burke
Patricia Burke

Happy to have you back where you can exercise your rights under the Constitution of freedom of speech. I am appalled that these high tech people have become dictators and are getting away with it. Thanks for being conscientious and willing to fight the good fight.

Kathy Elash
Kathy Elash

It is so good to see this! Welcome back President Trump. 🙂

JOHN T. FOX
JOHN T. FOX

I’LL WAIT FOR FRANK SPEECH TO GET UP AND RUNNING THEN!

Tom Haver
Tom Haver

How do you get on new platform to follow the best President in my life time !!! President Trump leadership has awaken Silent Majority!!
75 million plus strong and growing!
Washington DC is totally corrupted and republicans in house best get rid of Liz Cheney she is a trader to conservative and works for US chamber of Commerce, Communist China and Bush family Globalist money. She represents the swamp and big Tech ! Cheney family along with Bush family are all out for themselves.

Sue
Sue

Yes I would vote for Trump.

GERALD BAILEY
GERALD BAILEY

i know us Texans are glad Trump is back………!!!

Walter
Walter

Sign me Up

OldConservativeGuy
OldConservativeGuy

Now would be the time to tell FB, Twitter, YouTube, and others what we think of them . I would quit but can’t because I did when they banned our President.

Felippe Blas
Felippe Blas

Welcome back, Mr. President!

robert
robert
Reply to  Felippe Blas

President trump is back. yea

Bunny
Bunny

Great. But there should be a way to reply. We want to hear what Trump says but doesn’t he want our ideas as well? I hope he adds that feature in the future. And he should NEVER go back to Twitter.

DrBarbara
DrBarbara
Reply to  Bunny

Don’t worry, you can bet Pres. Trump is working on a way to reply. He never gives up and never backs down!

M.Robertson
Reply to  DrBarbara

AMEN Doc !!!

R Man
R Man

I’m in.

Henry
Henry

The best that could happen is that one or more of the other social media companies are run out of business. More truth in broadcasting would quickly follow. Considering Trump’s following, this is certainly in the works.

trackback

[…] Former President Trump launched his new communication platform, “From the Desk of Donald J. Trump” which currently features his statements that had […]

teresa
teresa

I can’t wait! I have never been on any social media sites before bc of the hate, now with President Trump, I can say TRUE comments of the good he has done and not be ostricized! When will Trump begin?

Valkyrie
Valkyrie

Some sort of two-communication process related to his new platform should be created so that President Trump’s supporters can communicate their feelings in response of his ideas. That would reinforce a free speech platform and would better allow him to represent the desires of his followers. Otherwise, we have one man telling us what he will do, like it or not. That doesn’t sound like the Donald Trump I know.

Kathleen Young
Kathleen Young

So very happy that MY PRESIDENT is back!! I look forward to the time when this may become a 2 way platform but for now this is great! President we all know the truth and we know that you were put here by God for just this time in history!!!

Cowgirl Diva
Cowgirl Diva

YES…!! No question about it, we need our own platforms..!! God Bless President Trump…..God Bless America..!!

MistyP
MistyP

❤️🤍💙🇺🇸 So glad we can hear from President Trump again!

George

I AM SO HAPPY! Finally, “we”can hear from our man! I hope he manages to get some videos in there, since I’m so “tired” of attempting to “listen” to this two-toed sloth who has as much energy as a snail. Covid kept “us” cooped up, isolated, masked & gloved. Even the Operating Room wasn’t this oppressive! THIS “Administrative” Gov’t is worse than Stalin’s Regime! NOBODY “knows” anything, the “news” is blacked out, Facebook is a joke & every single newspaper & “news” outlet is “same old, same old”, “reporting the same garbage”. FREE AMERICA is being “shutdown” by the Dems & every whacko left wing group who is not responsible to ANYONE! WELCOME BACK!!! “HOPE” you can get some replies from your supporters! You’ll hafta hire a BIG “crew” to read them!

Jose Roxas
Jose Roxas

I’m happy to hear that President Trump is now able to communicate to the real Americans !!!

Carol
Carol

Thank God President Trump thinks outside the one sided controlled Media BOX.

Dave