Senators Demand Biden Halt All Iran Negotiations After Israel Attacks

[Public Domain]

Marco Rubio

(Miami – Flórida, 09/03/2020) Presidente da República Jair Bolsonaro durante encontro com o Senador Marco Rubio..Foto: Alan Santos/PR

Florida Senator Marco Rubio has strongly condemned the terrorist attacks from Iran-backed Hamas on Israel. Sen. Rubio joined with 42 other Republican senators in a letter to President Biden urging him to cease any and all negotiations with the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism, Iran.

I hate democrats
I hate democrats
1 year ago

No they haven’t except for a few hardcore conservatives they follow the pathetic White House comments saying that both sides need to end hostility. Palestinian terror group hamas started lobbing rockets at Israeli cities and Israel fought back. I wish Israel would wipe out all Palestinians but they would be deemed 100 times worse than the nazis notice other middle eastern Muslim countries are silent on the matter except Palestinian and Iranian authorities should show you even normal Muslims are probably in agreement with Israel

Mad Dog
Mad Dog
1 year ago

Thank you John Kerry. Israel thanks you too. JERK

Malia
Malia
1 year ago
Reply to  Mad Dog

Biden is funding Iranian backed terrorism. Lifting sanctions (funding) Iran knowing Iran funds Hamas and Hezbollah ( while US military men and women, Fifth Fleet… are in harms way in the ME) is aiding and abetting enemies of the US.

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl
1 year ago

Thank you to all the Republican Senators that are standing with Israel. Not a single DEMONKRAP.
What’s wrong with the Jewish people in this country that still vote for the KKKRAKAS?

1 year ago

That, Nine Island Girl, is a great question. Every time I try to figure out how a Democrat thinks, I end up coming to the realization that THEY DON’T THINK.

P.S. I’m curious on how your handle (Nine Island Girl) came about?

Jim
Jim
1 year ago

Joe Biden is a Dick Head,and a no good S.O.B. and he will never be my President – – – Period

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl
1 year ago
Reply to  Jim

AMEN! I JOIN YOU.

George Peabody
George Peabody
1 year ago
Reply to  Jim

and a communist colluder-sympathizer, anti-USA fraud; should be arrested now with Obama/Rice and Harris the usurper not eligible for VP/Potus.

Danna Stevens
Danna Stevens
1 year ago

Casey, I agree 100%. Having just discovered my Jewish roots recently, I can’t understand how any person w/Jewish lineage, OR any Christian, could vote DemoNRAT! My maternal g.mother (on the OTHER side) was KKK,and OF COURSE Staunch Dem. Thank the Lord my dad was the opposite. Thankful he brought me up right, even if he is the source of my Jewish blood!

George
1 year ago

“We” all KNOW that Biden’s mind is “shot”.Israel is our ally. “When”? are the Dems gonna figure this out? MAYBE when Iran, N. Korea & China lob missiles @ the USA! With no border probably “most” of “them” are in the USA NOW. While Biden & the W.H. “dithers”, the American public is “STUCK” with a bunch of immigrants, gun runners, drug pushers, gangs, terrorists & God knows what. Is THIS the America that “we” know?JUST WHAT ARE “WE” GONNA DO ABOUT IT? “WE” should become more like ISRAEL & develop our OWN MILITIA!

Carol