Kevin McCarthy Makes His Jan. 6 Panel Choices

Gage Skidmore Flickr

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy is revealing his choices for Nancy Pelosi’s January 6 panel. At first, McCarthy said he wasn’t sure if he would appoint any Congressional Republicans but ultimately revealed his choices on Tuesday. Nancy Pelosi’s choices to sit on the panel to investigate the events of January 6 are:

Rep. Liz Cheney

Rep. Adam Schiff

Rep. Zoe Lofgren

Rep. Pete Aquilar

Rep. Stephanie Murphy

Rep. Jamie Raskin

Rep. Elaine Luria

Keep reading to see House GOP Leader McCarthy’s picks:

What a pathetic group.

American
American

Ok here is some food for thought. We all know we got stuck with COMMUNIST thing in our WHITEHOUSE. By way of a fraudulent election. And sence there was a major cover up by all the DAMOCRAPS and RHINOS. And they all should be in prison to start with . A nd know why do they think theybare in a position to tell anyone to do anything. I for one meant just what I said 6 months ago. And still hold a today. I don’t listen or bow to a damn communist ain’t happening. I will not take the damn shot !!! Not will I were a mask. A bunch of real scientist don’t real studies on the mask ans the spread people a he’ll of a lot smarter than those communist. And with their fraudulent election. They think they are king commie . I don’t care if he the commie shit head thinks he is a president or not . I am not listening to him . and I guess now we will see who has the SWINGERS to stand against these commies where is your swingers ??? And how can they do a pole about a fraudulent commie in our whitehouse ask us to rate a complete idiot COMMUNIST against the best PRESIDENT this country has had ever. One that has actually and honesty done things for the American citizens. Hands down biden is a minus 1,000,000,000 and the is the rating of that whole COMMUNIST CLAN OF THUGS. Not one of them compare . it compares like looking into the brightest light in the world then looking at a candle without a wick. Anyone that puts a mask on not only endangers themselves of causing brain damage because of the carbon monoxide. But also endangers our country by listening to these lying cheating THEIVING idiots. And these are the kind of almost people you want to listen to. There are a lot of you would not listen before the election about these worthless creatures . And now you are going to listen to them again ??? Definitely not a smart choices. People throughout time were smart enough not to listen to a LIER. Are you??? It will be easy to tell when you were a PEEELOUSI HAG RAG !!!.

William J de Seve
William J de Seve
Reply to  American

Passionately rendered! Will they REALLY come to take our guns from us? Would that be a WISE thing to attempt? I’m a 73 yr old vet…I’d rather go down fighting than be made a slave!

Dee S
Reply to  American

The way I see it, the Rinos seem to be siding with the left. They should be fighting tooth and nail for America and for the rights of the People who made this country Great!

Gordon
Gordon

McCarthy needs Republicans/conservatives with BACKBONES to offset the “Liz Cheneys” and other anti-Trump people like Pelosi’s picks for the panel. Of course she will want RINOS and prog/libs to deliver her a predetermined outcome.

Dee S
Reply to  Gordon

Well said!

Dee S

So now we have to click on an advertisement to get the information. Forget it.

Jerry Moore
Jerry Moore

Pelosi,s picks Show how senile she is along with being a deplorable racist communist mfing democrat

Carol