Mike Lindell Pulls All MyPillow Ads From Fox News

Gage Skidmore from Surprise, AZ, United States of America, CC BY-SA 2.0 , via Wikimedia Commons

Mike Lindell has pulled his MyPillow company’s advertisements from being aired by Fox News. The pro-Trump businessman made the decision to cancel any upcoming ads from being aired on the network after it declined to air an ad promoting his cyber symposium.

According to The Washington Examiner:

The ad he sought to have aired promotes his cyber symposium event that will discuss the 2020 election. Lindell has repeatedly asserted the election was fraudulent, claiming Dominion Voting Systems machines were manipulated to steal votes from former President Donald Trump. Election officials and the company have rejected the claim

“It’s unfortunate Mr. Lindell has chosen to pause his commercial time on FOX News given the level of success he’s experienced in building his brand through advertising on the number one cable news network,” the network said of Lindell’s decision.

The ad pull could hit Fox News where it hurts, as MyPillow shells out a lot of cash for ads on the network. The company spent nearly $50 million on Fox programming in 2020 and has spent $19 million already this year for ad time on the network, according to Lindell.

Over the past year, Lindell and Fox News were both hit with lawsuits by Dominion Voting Systems after the 2020 election. Dominion claimed both parties willfully defamed the company after speculation of voter fraud sparked criticism of the company.

Robert
Robert

Go for it, Mike!

FAYE
FAYE
Reply to  Robert

FANTASTIC MIKE!
I AGREE FOX NEWS HAS BECOME LIBERAL.THEY TOOK YOUR MONEY FOR THE ADVERTISING AND NOW BECAUSE YOU WANT TO REFUTE THE FRAUDULENT ELECTION AND ITS RESULTS, THEY WILL NOT AIR YOUR OPINION…MAYBE THEY WILL LEARN TO LET CONSERVATIVES AIR THEIR OPINION AS WELL AS THE STUPID LIBERALS WHO ARE DESTROYING OUR GREAT COUNTRY.
FAYE

Bill
1 month ago

I certainly respect Mike’s business plan. I don’t watch FOX anymore, I can certainly understand his decision. I am sick and tired of the liberal media deciding what they edit, their effort to direct our thoughts, our actions, and how we live our lives. Free speech is done in our America, too sad. It’s no longer that the media reports the news, it’s report the news as they see it, manipulate it, and control it.

FrankWBrown
FrankWBrown
Reply to  Bill

Otherwise known as PROPAGANA!!

FrankWBrown
FrankWBrown
Reply to  FrankWBrown

PROPAGANDA!

Liberty Belle
Liberty Belle
Reply to  FrankWBrown

That, too.

Cathy Floyd
Cathy Floyd
Reply to  Bill

I don’t watch fox anymore, for what once was an honest and fair media has become just another puppet for the lefts propaganda who has sold out their country and it’s people to the push for communism.

Dee S
1 month ago

Fox has advertised My Pillow’s goods and yet won’t even interview him for the truth about the election. Thats pretty shoddy,

Christian.
Christian.
Reply to  Dee S

Not only that, he should be interviewed about how the liberals try to DESTROY anyone that is against their destroying our country. This is absolutely un-American and Makes me sick. Big business and the enemy within (news media) do not stand up for truth.

Christian.
Christian.
Reply to  Christian.

And MyPillow products are terrific and so is Mike for his patriotism and loyalty to this country and our Constitution. Pray for him all others who stand for our country.

Mikey
Mikey
1 month ago

Take note, lamestream media: two can play at that game.

Linda
Linda
1 month ago

Give ’em hell Mike Lindell! We are with you all the way.

Herbert G. Chapman
Herbert G. Chapman
Reply to  Linda

He doesn’t have to give them hell, they have bought into it. They don’t have truth in them.

Elizabeth Estrada aka CHIAKIA

LISTEN UP..MORE POWER to MIKE LINDELL. WHAT a MAN!!!! GOD will BLESS Those WHO Stand Up for RIGHTEOUSNESS. ALL Will SEE the SALVATION of the LORD. From SamuraiQueen. 😄😄😄

Jawad
Jawad
1 month ago

…and the Lord has a special place prepared for those who LOVE a LIE.

Patriotissima
Patriotissima

#IStandWithMikeLindell

Jane
Jane
1 month ago

Newsmax will happily support Mike, I’m certain!! They are reputable and trustworthy.

KDS
KDS
1 month ago

FOX is no better than CNN. A bunch of HYPOCRITES.

Jane
Jane
Reply to  KDS

I agree, but I still watch Tucker.

stormy
stormy
Reply to  Jane

him and levin sometimes hilton that is it.

stormy
stormy
Reply to  KDS

it’s sure getting that way. watch oann.

Jane
Jane
Reply to  stormy

I can’t get that (wish I could), so I watch Tucker on FOX and Newsmax for the rest of my news.

George S.
George S.
Reply to  Jane

Not sure this is correct, but I have heard that if you record Tucker and watch the recording, Fox can’t count you as part of their viewership.

ALSCVPD
ALSCVPD
1 month ago

I stand with Mike! His research into the 2020 election fraud is real and needs to be used by the Republican Party to expose this major election fraud fraud.

Grace
Grace
1 month ago

Mike is doing very well on Newsmax and OANN He doesn’t need Fox.
In the battle for the survival of the Republic no one can be neutral. Fox with it’s large contingent of liberals and Never Trumpers can’t stand in the middle of the battle field and direct traffic. Regardless of who they employ, it’s the Main Office that has to set the standard.

Bret
Bret
1 month ago

Had Dominion Voting Systems not allowed their machines to be hooked to the internet there would have been a lot less possibilities of fraudulent activity, but there would have been still fraud that was committed by election officials which should have not been allowed to happen! Then it boils down to the low lifes who voted multiple times as well!

robert mcdermott
robert mcdermott
Reply to  Bret

Correct, another way that was used in California was ballot harvesting. Just before the election I received a phone call from the democratic candidate for congressional district one in CA asking me what I was going to do with my ballot and if I wanted them to come to my house and they would pick it up for me. I voted a straight republican ticket and if I turned that ballot over to a democratic operative at my door it probably would have ended up in a dumpster somewhere ! Election integrity should be sacrosanct.

anniedawn
1 month ago

I have a ballot sent to my home. On the day of the election I take it to my polling place where it is put into a locked box. From what I have seen I am not the only one.

howzdat
howzdat
Reply to  anniedawn

And you think that makes your ballot more secure?
Ever see the statistics of the demographics of election day voters.
The recent FOIA release of Mericopa Az internal election official email shows the intentional directive to only use sharpie markers on election day.
Why send 100 attorneys to fight a recount? Why withhold routers and machine password? Why does a tabulation machine company hold a separate password blocking the people’s complete view of the election?
What kinda contracts are being awarded to these companies?
Why is the DOJ threatening states over doing a forensic audit?
Every conservative channel should be broadcasting Mike Lindell the Mericopa county audit and the other states now seeking an audit…24/7 !!

cactusbob
cactusbob
Reply to  Bret

Apparently the whole idea behind using Dominion was TO BE ABLE to defraud. The Democrats had reported that they had developed the process never to lose another election, but they didn’t admit what it was. We pretty much know, now, despite the loss of freedom of speech.

stormy
stormy
Reply to  cactusbob

that’s what they used in venezuela.

TexasTough
TexasTough
1 month ago

I remember when Sponsors Boycotted Tucker Carlson My Pillow was the only sponsor who stayed to support Tucker

1 month ago

I stand with Mike Lindell. What is Fox News afraid of? Maybe it is that the facts about the fraud in the 2020 election might get exposed.

I’ve noticed that for the past 6 months (or so) Fox has been moving more and more to the left. If they continue this trend I hope they lose more and more viewers and sponsors.

cactusbob
cactusbob
1 month ago

To read the headline, Mike Lindell is the bad guy, but you have to read into the article to see that the first move was made by Fox, by refusing to air Lindell’s ad regarding a symposium. Fox didn’t agree with the topic of the symposium, so they wouldn’t run the ad. Why try to make Lindell look like the bad guy. Good for Mike, and may he sell many more pillows from Newsmax ads. That leaves us very little doubt about Fox’s deterioration as an honest channel.

Paula Karges
Paula Karges
Reply to  cactusbob

Real American Voice cable news really supports Mike Lindell’s company on all of their programs and he is on their network almost everyday. They have been advertising his upcoming symposium as well.

Potterymom
Potterymom
Reply to  Paula Karges

Bannon’s Warroom is only news outlet you need. They give the good, bad and the ugly. Excellent research team with facts and credible guests.

Inez
Inez
1 month ago

I do not watch Fox News anymore, I watch One American News, and Newsmax. I also tune in to Mark Levin on Blaze TV. Talk radio is so informative too. I will buy My Pillows for everyone on my Christmas list this year. One more thing, Newsmax, and OAN surpass Fox News in viewership.

G BAR RED
G BAR RED

FUX NEWS HAS BEEN A JOKE EVER SINCE KERMIT THE FROG WALLACE
BACKSTABBED TRUMP DURING THE DEBATES.

THERE IS A MUCH BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO FUX NEWS, ITS CALLED
“REAL AMERICAN VOICE”. DEMAND IT IN YOUR AREA.

AND YES, MIKE LINDELL’S PRODUCTS ARE ADVERTISED, AS WELL AS
HIS SPECIAL EXPOSING DOMINION VOTER THEFT SOFTWARE.

Inez
Inez
Reply to  G BAR RED

I’ll check it out

NC Ken
NC Ken
1 month ago

On that Saturday after the Presidential election, when the FoxNews contingent betrayed Trump and America, they looked like they were recording hostage videos, each word stinging their mouths.

The FoxNews treachery has been captured for posterity. Hoping Kudlow, Maria and Tucker bail to an honorable venue before too long.

Doris Lauter
Doris Lauter
1 month ago

Lets show Fox that we will be watching Fake News form now on. or Newsmax, but some can’t get it.

Valdez
1 month ago

You got to support Mr Linden’s decision he has put his money where his mouth is. The man has followed his dream making a great product and standing firm on his conviction. We need people like Mike who are the foundation of the American dream.

Go for it Mike.

Potterymom
Potterymom
Reply to  Valdez

Ps to ALL: The my Pillow towels are awesome!!!!!!4 sets so far! Thinking of giving “my pillow “ products to ALL Libs in family from this day forward!!!

Dick Frakes
Dick Frakes
1 month ago

FOXNEWS – Guaranteed, if you mix politics with your business plan, you’ll lose!
What happened to, “This Ad Dose Not Represent FOXNEWS”

Herbert G. Chapman
Herbert G. Chapman
Reply to  Dick Frakes

Every Business has Politics embedded in it. They ask for it with all the rules they made and the help they ask fore from the government.

james henry james
james henry james
1 month ago

I feel if Dominion was squeaky clean they would have said look all you want! So would the states in question. The more you say there is nothing here to see and we won’t let you look! The guiltier you look! As it is the peoples right to check on what their government has done . And allowing the government to check it’s self has never worked well for America. Since Democrats already had event with the DIEBOLT voting machines and nobody went to jail! Why would you even make a machine that did anything other than just count? And why would you hide the fact that it did? Dominion will never let their suit go to court as their entire machines would be open to discovery! So their excuse is really void of any common sense!

Sammy
Sammy
1 month ago

If it involves corruption, dishonesty and an overall con job….. it’s now as “American” as apple pie!!!!
Thank you baby boomer generation!!!
I watched you perfect the art of schmoozing in order to win points and get ahead. And your offspring do it better than you all did!!!

Elton R Coleman
Elton R Coleman
Reply to  Sammy

I am a baby boomer and I do not agree with what is going on in this once great country. Check your facts. It is pre and post baby boomers that are destroying this country.

traveler
traveler
1 month ago

Fox News is afraid of Dominion reopening lawsuits about the voter fraud, they have an implicit (or maybe even explicit behind the scenes) agreement with them, so they forced all their people to promote the pretense that the election was ‘fair’, it’s quite obvious that it wasn’t. God Bless Mike Lindell, a stand-up guy. Fox has always been moderate at best, always bringing up the rear for the liberal agenda. For years they have been comparing the inane pretenses of the radicals with normal traditional values as if the radical ideas somehow had legitimacy. They do have a few hosts who are good, that’s why they’re still popular. Tucker’s good, although sometimes I even have to mute or change the channel with him lol…

AMERICAN CONSERVATIVE
AMERICAN CONSERVATIVE
Reply to  traveler

THEY (FOX & MIKE) SHOULD BANNED TOGETHER AND SUED THE HELL OUT OF DOMINION FOR BILLIONS, THEY ARE A CANADIAN COMPANY, THEY WOULD HAVE HAD TO HIRE EXPENSIVE ATTORNEYS HERE IN THE USA TO DEFEND THEM. BELIEVE I READ SOMEWHERE THAT THEIR PARENT COMPANY IS OWNED BY GEORGE SOROS AND HIS SON……..THE EVIL ALWAYS GETS DEEPER AND DEEPER AND WE KNOW WHO’S IN THE DEEPEST PITS OF THE EARTH

Gina
Gina
1 month ago

I stopped watching Fox on election night. Don’t miss it one bit.

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl
1 month ago

Seems like FOX keeps showing their true colors.
The sons can’t wait to go full blown libturd!
Good luck with that.

Tom J
Tom J
1 month ago

Going to order another set of sheets. They are the best I’ve ever bought including Boll and Branch and Redland!

anniedawn
Reply to  Tom J

If you have a bad back get the mattress topper. It is perfect.

Len Tippett
Len Tippett
1 month ago

Fox viewers just keep dropping off. Tucker Carlson is the only Fox Show I watch anymore. It seems Newsmax is the only news station that has not sold out to the Liberal Democrats. I was listening to the continuation of the Rush Limbaugh radio show this week with Eric Erickson hosting, when he stated he believed the last Presidential Election was legitimate. I immediately turned him off, and will never listen again. If he is naive enough to believe that, I don’t expect him to be making any other statements I would consider to be intelligent. Of course, most of us know he was one of the “Never Trumpers”, so I will remember Rush as the Patriot he was, and permanently tune out the continuation and destruction of Rush’s radio show.

lynn
lynn
1 month ago

Truly sad to hear FOX has become such a cowardly outlet. They have a few good shows, love Gutfield, his show does an outstanding job of making fun of the hypocrisy of Dem’s. OANN has the best unbiased news and is not afraid to air the truth.
Stand strong Mike!!

Philip Hammersley
Philip Hammersley
1 month ago

Notice that Dominion SAID it is filing a suit against Mike but HASN’T! Also, noone is stepping forward to claim Mike’s $5 million bounty for PROVING the election was honest!

Nathan
Nathan
1 month ago

At least Mike is willing to present data and defend his position. While all FOX wan’ts to do is suppress discussion just like the DemoRats.

Tony
Tony
1 month ago

I’m with you Mike; all the way!

Jawad
Jawad
1 month ago

Mike is a class act. He sticks to his guns. And the voting machine loons suing him tells a deeper story: they have something to hide and Mike is too close for comfort. They are shaking in their boots. Mike’s products are a class act as well!

Lisa
Lisa
1 month ago

I quit watching FOX election night and will never watch again. I have found OAN and Newsmax to be great, I wish everyone who advertises on FOX would pull their ads.

Bill
Bill
1 month ago

I agree with him , unfortunately most Republicans don’t care if the voters got screwed as long as they can hide from the DemonRatz and the media because spineless cowards , but most of us know what happened and so do they

george
george

give your adds to Newsmax, they are taking fox news , fox will become CNN

Martha
Martha
1 month ago

Help Lindell uncover election fraud.

Madeleine Donaldson
Madeleine Donaldson
1 month ago

More advertisers with a conscience and some Patriotism in the bones should do the same. Time for Godly principles to return. Hollywood also had a lot to do with Morals falling badly into the world of sex and drugs and pedophilia and alternate beliefs as apposed to Gods way

D Sylvester
D Sylvester
1 month ago

Good to see. Don’t have to mute his ads anymore.

Aphumphries
Aphumphries
1 month ago

BRAVE decision, Mike. I know your brand. Next purchase is With My Pillow. Thanks for Leading!

Donna Calandra
1 month ago

Any channel that doesn’t want the truth to be heard isn’t worth listening to. We watched his cyber symposium on OAN and the corruption and propaganda being used by other networks to silence the truth and the violence against those willing to give so much of themselves to tell the truth is appalling. So if the truth is to be heard it will be through OAN or Newsmax.