Fox News Bans Rudy Giuliani From Appearing on Network

Gage Skidmore via(https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/2.0/) Flickr

Is Fox News joining the rest of the media and buying into cancel culture? It seems that way.

On Friday, Politico Playbook first reported that former President Trump’s personal attorney and trusted adviser Rudy Giuliani and his son are banned from appearing on Fox News. The shocking news comes after the former New York City mayor stood by Trump’s side as he claimed election fraud manipulated the election in Biden’s favor, however, it’s not clear the exact reason for the ban

The Hill reports:

Prior to a scheduled appearance on “Fox & Friends” on Sept. 11, “Fox & Friends Weekend” co-host Pete Hegseth apparently called the former New York City mayor the night before and apologized, telling him he had been canceled from their guest list.

A source close to the former New York City mayor told Playbook that Giuliani had been upset by the decision because he had “done a big favor” for Rubert Murdoch [sic].

“He was instrumental in getting Fox on Time Warner so it could be watched in New York City,” the source told Playbook.

Additionally, Giuliani’s son, Andrew, has also been reportedly banned, though it is unclear when that ban would have started. Since his New York gubernatorial campaign was initiated in May, Andrew Giuliani has not appeared on the network, Politico Playbook reported.

Reports say the ban came from top executives within the network but left out any specifics.

tzwksq
tzwksq

SPLAIN THIS ONE LUCY !!!

baboosita
Reply to  tzwksq

No good deed goes unpunished in then twisted world view of demokkkrats and traitors!

Helluva contest
Helluva contest
Reply to  tzwksq

I have liberal friends who get so easily triggered by Fox News when they are trying to undermine my conservative arguments but since I don’t watch FNC it doesn’t matter.

Lydia Abbott
Lydia Abbott
Reply to  tzwksq

Google is presently paying 10447 to 13025 every m0nth JHQ for w0rking 0n the web fr0m

h0me…>>> snagreview.tk

BTeboe
BTeboe
1 month ago

Fox is vying with CNN to see who can go down the toilet first. I used to watch FOX, I used to watch CNN when it was a real news channel. These outlets are nothing more than talking heads with opinions these days. Fair and balanced my a ss.

maxibaby
maxibaby
Reply to  BTeboe

Please remember, the on air hosts are Fox employees and they read whatever is on the teleprompters…….if they want their jobs!
I no longer watch Fox News!

Reply to  maxibaby

You haven’t watched ‘The 5’ or ‘Gutfeld show” I see. The Network bosses may determine who appears on FOX but the discussion is up to those on the show. Gutfeld and guests really tears down the Elites and Tyrus is right in there with them. Number one late night Talk show now while cnn tanks. Buuuut, ya, I also watch NEWSMAX. Between the 2 I get the whole story. I wonder how many on here posting are actually anti Fox but hide it.

Bob Butler
Reply to  David C

We have become big “NEWSMAX” viewers, except for a few “Fox” shows, “Tucker”, “Hannity” sometimes.

tom s
Reply to  maxibaby

When Hannity & Carlson are fired from fox, the fox will cease to exist at all.

cactusbob
cactusbob
Reply to  BTeboe

I used to watch Fox almost exclusively. In the past 2 years, I have almost exclusively switched to Newsmax because of the multitude of leftists using Fox as a means of spreading lies. Newsmax is ALMOST devoid of that pollution, and viewers get the developing process behind news (like I used to get from Fox), rather than some leftist telling me what they think the news should be.

It’s no wonder that there are so many people who view socialism favorably. The MSM makes viewers actually believe that people in general favor socialism, without bothering to give the details that make such an opinion ridiculous. The GOP needs to include that information in its campaigns, because all general elections are now a choice between FREEDOM and SOCIALISM/COMMUNISM.

Reply to  cactusbob

yeh well, even newsmax is questionable now!!

Roseann Carpenter
Roseann Carpenter
Reply to  Desert Dweller

Really, I am pretty astute about these matters and I have not caught Newsmax being anything but truthful..wish there were fewer commercials..but thats business

Reply to  cactusbob

I watch them both. FOX still has ‘Gutfeld’, ‘The 5″ and a few hosts that still tell the truth. ‘Fox’ and ‘NEWSMAX’ and ‘The Epoch Times’ are my sources. Fox pointed out that the CBP was NOT using whips while the other Nets were talking the WHIPS cwap. FOX is now the top news source all over Cable Nets. Then NewsMax which I do watch when ever a few of the FOX lefties come on like Wallace.

Reply to  BTeboe

IU don’t watch any of the traitorous bastards!!

Blueraptor
Blueraptor

Don’t worry we The Patriots and America Stand By You Unconditionally

unclejim

Good Morning all i need to say Screw fox news

Reply to  unclejim

Ahhh, another employee of the MSMBS news Nets. So many jealous talking heads from the lefties on here today.

chopperk
1 month ago

What should one expect from a News Media Company who employs Paul Ryan, a back stabber and Harold Ford Jr., convicted of fraud to be part of their organization?

Grace
Grace
Reply to  chopperk

Paul Ryan is some sort of relative, I think. Anyway, just his name on the FOX roster was the beginning of the end.

Reply to  chopperk

Paul Ryan hasn’t been seen in a while. H Ford is a guest on The 5 intermittently. Neither is part of the Org. But FOX does get exclusive interviews with the real Pres Trump. Just had a series on the Gutfeld Show with Prez Trump. When has the MSMBS news had Prez Trump on air?

Dee S
Reply to  David C

Tucker, Mark Stein, Hannity, Laura, Gutfeld, Waters, The Five, Fox and Friends, are still uncovering major issues that Americans should know about. I never watch liberal news anymore, especially when we feel we are lied to.

Frances Weingarten
Frances Weingarten
1 month ago

Fox News has become an ugly, unpleasant group and should they remove all those who have been reading them, nobody will miss Fox News! There will be a new program before long and its owners will better understand that the people themselves decide whether or not they want to be involved in their company!

1 month ago

The People decided. FOX holds the top spot in cable news and the Gutfeld Show holds the top spot in late night talk shows. But you employees of the other FAILED news nets keep posting. I gives me a laugh.

Dee S
Reply to  David C

Please realize that the left, the Deep State, and their cronies, want nothing better than to get rid of any responsible media who actually INFORM the People.

charles A wilkins
charles A wilkins
1 month ago

Corruption of bidens resurfaced with more facts,
The bidens are back in the news again, for all the right reason more corruption reveal,not by the all the media, some still protecting the bidens like roaches when the lights come on. Now it appears Mr. everybody pay their fare share, does not do, what he ask all Americans to do, but leave the biden crime family out of the loop, What a surprise, is this the deal being cut with the IRS, we will hire hundreds of more agents to attack Anericans, but leave your hands off the bidens? Much like the biden deal cut with the AG office, go after all the republicans you want but don’t bother Hunter, he did not mean to lie on all his gun applications, also replace any body Donald Trump hired.,This should make his library be renamed the “the biden library of corruption in Delaware” Seen Congress is finally looking into the bidens,  (Thursday, September 23, 2021) Freedom Watch put Joe Biden before its Citizens Grand Jury TODAY. In previous sessions, evidence available in the public domain was presented to the grand jury and today “he was indicted for Negligent Homicide, Involuntary Manslaughter, Reckless Endangerment and the Death of Vulnerable Children, Seditious Conspiracy, and Treason.”The Citizens Grand Jury Indictment, which is embedded below and can be found at http://www.freedomwatchusa.org, speaks for itself. Now, we will convene a trial, where Biden will be called to answer for his deadly and reckless crimes that resulted in the deaths of seven Afghan children, 13 American servicemen and many others. We the People, under the laws of nature and nature’s God, as were invoked by our Founding Fathers in our Declaration of Independence on or about July 4, 1776, must reclaim our legal system, as the current compromised and corrupt systems in both Congress and the Courts will not mete out justice. In sum, now that Biden is indicted, We the People will provide due process in the criminal prosecution of Joe Biden, seek his conviction before a Citizens’ Court, and when successful — as the evidence against Biden is overwhelming — seek a sentence of life imprisonment. We the People will then summon law enforcement and the military, all of which have also been harmed by Biden and his leftist allies, to enforce any sentence that will result from his criminal trial.

Vivian
1 month ago

I’m in Agreement The Sooner the Better Joe Biden and the Entire Administration are Murderers and all need to be indicted

Reply to  Vivian

All need to be EXECUTED imho

Grace
Grace
1 month ago

Biden didn’t pay his taxes? surprise, surprise. Sometimes evil is evil right through to the bones. There is nothing about this evil guy that is good, decent or Catholic.

Reply to  Grace

Biden and Pelosi are Cafeteria Catholics. Under the old Canon Law, because of their support of Abortion, they’d be Ipso Facto Excommunicated for now, unless they sought forgiveness through a Bishop who would decide if said Excommunication could be lifted.

Reply to  Grace

Neither is piglosi, they are both demon possessed a.h.s imho

Thor
Thor

Hang the scum

Patrician
Patrician
1 month ago

I’ve been totally done with Fox for a very long time, they’ve hired some good people back but it is just a rouse to get their viewers back.
Then they will be push for Pence ( the TRAITOR).
I’ve had their number for a long time Baier, Karl Rov, Perrino, Griffin all Trump haters PERIOD!!!!,

Wynette
Wynette
Reply to  Patrician

Don’t forget Chris Wallace.

DrBarbara
DrBarbara
Reply to  Wynette

I’m trying to forget Chris Wallace.

George
George
Reply to  Wynette

Especially Chris Wallace. His bias was manifest during the Trump debates. He should have been fired for his performance there!

elemteacher
elemteacher
Reply to  Wynette

Poor Chris–trying to hard to fill daddy’s shoes and failing SO miserably.

Reply to  Patrician

Exactly. Anyone decent who works for Fox should leave immediately.

George Lukens
George Lukens
1 month ago

Goodbye Fox. You have been leaning to the Left lately. You will never get any support from me. Just the opposite. It’s a shame you don’t sell food. I am losing weight thanks to corporate wokeism 😁

Reply to  George Lukens

And yet FOX NEWS holds the TOP spot on cable over the other Net News Orgs. ‘Gutfeld’ even took the top spot in late night talk shows. I’ll stick with certain Hosts on FOX and tune out the others. Next is NEW MAX and then The Epoch Times.

Wayne D. Peterkin
Wayne D. Peterkin
1 month ago

Foxnews is wrong and should not have done this.

StLouisSteve
StLouisSteve
1 month ago

Yup, Fox bans Rudy, but, gee whiz, we can always watch Chris Wallace…
Sure hope Tucker, Sean, Laura, and Gutfeld can find their way to a good network soon.

Anthony R Napolillo
Anthony R Napolillo
Reply to  StLouisSteve

AGREED!!! Count me in. I’m done with them as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grace
Grace
Reply to  StLouisSteve

Yep, there is a lot of good talent there on FOX but if no one watches the pay scale goes down. Fox thinks it can straddle the middle of the road but as the curbs get wider apart it’s impossible.Fair and balanced has become an oxymoron on FOX.

Reply to  StLouisSteve

Newsmax should hire all to boost their ratings. Let 💩Fox go down the dung heap.

Eddie Price
1 month ago

The Murdoch’s have finally gone full “woke”. Say goodbye to my little friends. My nightly staple of Tucker, Hannity and Ingram just fell into the trash can. Hey, you made the choice for me, Fox News. Congrats on another dumb move to try to bring more liberal viewers to your screen.

u know
u know
1 month ago

Murdoch’s son, a lefty, now runs FOX NEWS. Thus right leaning FOX NEWS no longer exists. Go to NEWS MAX if you want good news.

Grace
Grace
Reply to  u know

And don’t forget OAN, A lot of investigative reporting on OAN. They dig down deep and get the real dirt. I watch both. The glitz and glamour is shedding off FOX. They are pushing the streaming to save their hide but why stream and pay extra what you can’t stand on regular cable. I’m not about to pay for streaming to watch Chris Wallace push his book.

Reply to  Grace

They’re blocked by YouTube.

Reply to  u know

Rupert Murdoch voted for Hillary Clinton. He even had a Gala for her in the UK as a fundraiser for her 2016 campaign.

Theresa Haswell
1 month ago

Don’t watch Fox News anymore. Way too biased towards Marxists and not freedom.

Linda
Linda
1 month ago

Fox News wants to be part of the WOKE now !!!!!!!

david
david
1 month ago

That’s the last straw for me!!! I will not turn Fox on, ever again…what a shame….and I use to enjoy Fox News in the morning, until Fox goes back to the old Fox I am flying from this chicken coop…They really need to get rid of the woman who is the CEO…She is a Cancer to FOX NEWS…I’ll watch NewsMax or OAN !!!

Always Thinking
Always Thinking
1 month ago

There are 3 people I watch on fox and that’s it. GUTFELD because he is very funny, Raymond Arroyo(don’t check my spelling) because he is very funny, and Tucker Carlson because he hits both sides and he has angles no one talks about

Bill
1 month ago

Well there goes FOX down the crapper with the rest of the main stream liberal media. Looks like I’m watching Gun Smoke, just so sick and tired of BS news. Where the Hell is our Country going?

cactusbob
cactusbob
Reply to  Bill

That’s exactly where it’s going. But try NEWSMAX for a big relief. And on DISH it’s just one channel down from GRIT for when that ditzy “housewife” who sprays water all over the kitchen in the American Family Shield ad comes on, so it’s a quick shift to Wells Fargo, Audie Murphy, or Laramie.

maxibaby
maxibaby
1 month ago

Fox allows every Democrat scum-wad-dirt-bag to appear on their network no matter what they have said or done!
BIG MISTAKE FOX MARXIST EXECS!

Grace
Grace
1 month ago

What a waste of talent. Fox can’t get it’s act together and wants it’s viewers to twist in the wind waiting for them to make up there mind. Are the for American Freedom or against it? Are they with the conservative news medias, OAN and Newsmax or are they in the swamp with CNN and NBC? I can do without Juan Williams and Brett, The Five, and Outnumbered, I can’t live without the truth.

Nancy
Nancy
Reply to  Grace

Fox disrespecting Rudy Giuliani on 9/11 is a travesty. America’s Mayor deserved better.

maxibaby
maxibaby
1 month ago

As best I can remember, Dems appear on Fox News no matter who they associate with or what they have said or done! Is that not correct?

Reply to  maxibaby

Yes, and they have a hard time defending their views on FOX when asked Qs about certain topics.

Kenny G.
Kenny G.
1 month ago

I used to watch Fox news daily. But since the election and the way Fox News handled it, or didn’t, I stopped watching them except for every now and then I see part of The Greg Gutfield Show. Otherwise, in our household and that of all of our friends have totally stopped watching their channel. They have become CNN wanabees.

Reply to  Kenny G.

OAN is the best alternative imho

ALSCV
ALSCV
1 month ago

Fox news is brog more liberal. They are indicating they think Giuliani is guilty before any trial, etc. This is one more good reason I watch OANN more frequently.

ALSCV
ALSCV
Reply to  ALSCV

A typo- Should be Fox news is becoming more liberal.

cactusbob
cactusbob
Reply to  ALSCV

Thanks for the correction. I thought “brog” must be some new-speak word that I’d have to look up to figure out.

Reply to  ALSCV

NO they are already there!!!

David Taylor
David Taylor

That should have been “the Ingraham Angle was the final straw

BrewDubbs
BrewDubbs
1 month ago

Sometimes, the truth is unknown…. other times, it is delayed…..

Fox News is liberal but pretending it is a bit heavier to the conservative side… True colors are showing through the sheep’s clothing.

Philip Hammersley
Philip Hammersley
1 month ago

First, they got rid of DiGenova and Toensing, then Diamond and Silk, then Lou Dobbs. They put Judge Jeanine on suspension for a “nothingburger.” Meanwhile, racist homophobe JoyLESS Reid is on MSNBC and idiot racist Lemon is on MSNBC.

1 month ago

Fox News must be going right along with the NWO. Banning Rudy Giuliani, and then banning his Son who’s running for Governor of the state of New York. This is outrageous. People need to ban Fox. All of the conservatives should leave immediately and go to Newsmax. Leave Fox to their Globalists.

tom matthews
tom matthews
1 month ago

To all the “sheep’ > boycott & bankrupt Fox and show some backbone ..Just don’t write & text your displeasure because they don’t care !!

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
1 month ago

I will now ban Fox from appearing on my television. No reason given.

DebV
DebV
1 month ago

For more objective American news, watch the BBC network!

Greta
Greta
1 month ago

Forget fox, newsmax or oan are better.

Alabaster McGillicuddy
Alabaster McGillicuddy
1 month ago

The Murdock boys don’t appear to be as Conservative as the father.

Barbara G Wilber
Barbara G Wilber
1 month ago

Exactly why I stopped watching Fox News…they are no better than CNN.

CaptTurbo
CaptTurbo
1 month ago

Tucker and Laura need to leave Fox for a pro-America channel. I’m sick of Hannity so I don’t care what he does.

Rob
Rob
1 month ago

The kids running FOX now are too dumb to realize that conservatives/patriots that make up half the country are tired of FOX’s moves to the left – having a good debate that expresses both sides is one thing, but banning those that half our citizens follow is a disaster in the making for this political entity.

1 month ago

Ph–k Fox news..the bastards are as marxist as the rest of the media!!imo

Sarah Seals
Sarah Seals
1 month ago

I have watched Fox News for many years. There are several talk shows I also enjoy and will continue to view but Fox news NO MORE.

barb2554
barb2554
1 month ago

it’s so disgusting how they malign this man who brought NYC back form the brink of destruction brought on by democrat rule and 7 short years under democratic rule again its back to where it was or worse before Guiliani, not to mention how he handled NYC following the attacks of 9/11. they also hate that he has the goods on the Biden crime cabal. Ryan actually undermined Trump when the House should have rallied around him. Look where that’s left this country. Looks like he’s planning the same suicide for FoxNews too. You wonder how such hateful moronic individuals rise to such levels. We seem to have bucket loads of them

Dan
Dan
1 month ago

I flushed Fox 2 years ago Newsmax is where its at nothing but the truth all the time Fox is history the craper is full

Junius Stearns
Junius Stearns
1 month ago

America’s mayor, the same guy who brought down the Mafia in New York using RICO? Say it ain’t so, Joe!

1 month ago

WOW!! There certainly are a lot of employees from the MSMBA News Nets posting on here. BBWWAHAAHHHAAAAAA!! You FAIL!!!

Mike Warner
Mike Warner
1 month ago

Kindly tell Fox that they have stepped into shallow waters with the move to ban Rudy!!! Suzanne and I are real fans of Fox News and all of their reporters and TV hosts. This move gives me great pause!!! Hope you are listening, Fox.

Roger
Roger
1 month ago

How can an objective news network “ban” someone from being seen on their network? Have they banned spokesmen for the Taliban from being shown?

Lisa
Lisa
1 month ago

Quit watching Fox after the election so don’t care who they ban, they suck.

toots
toots
1 month ago

Fox doesn’t seem to learn – wish Tucker, Hannity and Laura would move and start their own station Fox keeping the dirt bag geraldo shows me they have no characcter

sly8ball
sly8ball
1 month ago

Fox News slowly and surely turn to the left more and more everyday…..

Chuck Bryant
Chuck Bryant
1 month ago

I’ve never forgiven Fox for calling Arizona for Biden before anyone else did. There was no reason to do that other than to demoralize Trump voters and take people’s eyes off the fraud.

1 month ago

Fox News is going in the toilet along with CNN and MSNBC. What a shame. This goes to show you how powerful George (puke) Soros is. He is one powerful and slimy creep.

Jawad
Jawad
1 month ago

By the power invested in me (if any) I hereby rechristen them POX News. A POX upon them!

Casper
Casper
1 month ago

Fox News is run by his asshole son, LOCHLIN MURDOCK , A RICH RED DIAPER DOPER BABY. WHO LIVES IN A 150, 000, 00 HOUSE IN LA.
SCREW FOX NEWS. THEY SUCK, JUST LIKE CNN