Psaki ‘Learned Her Lesson’ Following Ethics Complaint

Official White House Photo by Cameron Smith

Biden’s press secretary says she’s “learned her lesson” after being accused of violating the Hatch Act. Jen Psaki received an ethics complaint after she weighed in on the Virginia gubernatorial race.

Fox News reports:

“I’ve learned my lesson,” Psaki responded. “I’m not going to do politics from here or political analysis. I can confirm that the president is going to Arlington later this evening and that that is my hometown as well. And, of course, the vice president [is campaigning there] as well.

Psaki promised earlier this month to choose her words more carefully after Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) filed a complaint accusing her of violating the Hatch Act, which forbids officials from using their “official authority or influence for the purpose of interfering with or affecting the result of an election.”

In the comments CREW took issue with, Psaki responded to a question about the Virginia race by saying, “Look, I think the president, of course, wants former Governor McAuliffe to be the future governor of Virginia,” and that, “We’re going to do everything we can to help former Governor McAuliffe, and we believe in the agenda he’s representing.”

In response to the complaint, Psaki previously told Fox News, “While the president has publicly expressed his support for McAuliffe, we’ll leave it to the press and the campaign to provide commentary on the race. I take ethics very seriously and will choose my words more carefully moving forward.”

So far, Democrat candidate Terry McAuliffe and Republican Glenn Youngkin are neck-in-neck in polls, a major concern for Democrats.

Harry Balls
Harry Balls
1 month ago

Psaki is a stinking hunk of solid human excrement! She is also an ignorant a**hole!

Reply to  Harry Balls

I no agree. I posted the same thing. Mine however awaits approval.

Dinkus
Dinkus
Reply to  Harry Balls

Did you used to be a guest on CNBC years back, your name seems to ring a bell?

steveo
steveo
Reply to  Dinkus

no that’s what harris says every time she’s on her knees in the oval office

Dennis L Ruffin
1 month ago

Obviously she’s not too bright. Of course, working for the dementia ridden Biden, she doesn’t need to be very smart in order to be brighter than her boss.

1 month ago

I agree. My comment on psaki, and FOX and her untruthful nature, awaits approval.

RICHARD S GIESER
RICHARD S GIESER
1 month ago

The democ rats set the bar low.

tzwksq
tzwksq
1 month ago

What bar ??? … its always a “snakes belly in a wagon rut” scenario!

Dinkus
Dinkus
1 month ago

To come up with the continuous shrewd lies and only Peter Doocy holds her feet to the fire is shameful. She is very bright to come up with cocamaie lies that the not so bright believe. Shame on the ones who say nothing and let her get away with it.

Harry Balls
Harry Balls
1 month ago

Biden is a retarded a**hole!
Schumer is an a**hole!
Pelosi is an a**hole!
Waters is an a**hole!

RICHARD S GIESER
RICHARD S GIESER
Reply to  Harry Balls

The list is long but thats a good start.
I’d like to add McConnell because he is one of their’s by RINO definition.

MN Old Goat
MN Old Goat

Blatant violation of Hatch act, nothing done to her. Typical

Reply to  MN Old Goat

Blatant violation. Do it anyway. If you get caught, say I learned my lesson. My comment awaits approval from the censor gestapos.

Just me
Just me
1 month ago

She takes ethics very seriously??? Really? Really??? If that were the case, she wouldn’t have worked for the Communist Nitwits Network and be working for China Boy Groper Joe Bribedem regurgitating his lies and spewing that phony propaganda. She can’t t much lower than either of those.

Reply to  Just me

Second comment awaits approval of censor police. I’m out of here

CaptTurbo
CaptTurbo
1 month ago

Let’s Go Brandon! Let’s Psaki too!

Reply to  CaptTurbo

Agree. However the censor police have me cancelling this site. I do not approve of comments awaiting their approval.

Susanna
Susanna
Reply to  A S K

Me too! Including not allowing me to comment and I’m totally conservative.

1 month ago

FOX news reports. What part of this do I not believe. Maybe the fact that she has not learned her lesson, lying Psaki. Trump won. Take that FOX I really do not believe anything they report. Tucker Carlson , Steve Hilton, Mark Levin, judge Jeanine, Jesse Waters, Greg Gutfield maybe sometimes, FOX NEVER. They are as credible as Chris Wallace, Same Donaldson, Jan Psaki or Joy Behar.

1 month ago

No worries I’m not sure I should have posted to this site. Waiting for approval to pass the vendors? My provider already has trashed messages to me judging they are false information, in their eyes as censors It’s the commie way. My comment awaits approval. I’m sure I won’t comment on this site, again.

Donald Cook
Donald Cook
1 month ago

We Don’t want McAuliffe , in Virginia. The Democrats have Stolen enough Elections.

Barto
1 month ago

Wacky Psaki, just like Hiden Biden never faces consequences for their LAW BREAKING and LIES!

dallas williams
dallas williams
1 month ago

“Let me circle back on that.”…

If she had any ethics she would not stand day after day and lie to cover for what is becoming the most corrupt administration since that of Andrew Jackson.. founder of the party of corruption which spawned Obama and from which Biden crawled from the muck to be hander the keys to the WH via the most questionable election in history in this century.

DrBarbara
DrBarbara
1 month ago

I don’t think it was questionable~~ I know it was stolen. We have the proof, we just cannot get a judge to look at it. Typical leftists lying through their teeth and think we believe them.

Susanna
Susanna
1 month ago

Fire her! They’d leave no stone left unturned if a Republican did the same.

DrBarbara
DrBarbara
Reply to  Susanna

And that’s the Truth!

John
John
1 month ago

I think you all are not giving Peppermint Psaki a fair shake. Imagine how much skill it takes to attempt to cover for the entire weekend at Biden’s administration with a straight face. Having said that I would trust her as much as I trust gas station sushi.

PATi
1 month ago

How about the V.P. making videos for BLACK CHURCHES… DOESN’T THAT FALL UNDER THE HAT H ACT ACT???

Jamey
Jamey
1 month ago

Too late, you lying bit**. You have already committed the crime defined by the Hatch act. You SHOULD be prosecuted, and an honest DOJ WOULD prosecute you, but we cannot expect this of Joe Biden’s DOJ, which is headed by a criminal and takes sides, politically, to ANY question in the public venue.

DrBarbara
DrBarbara
1 month ago

Hey you commie moderators~~ why are you moderating me?

P W
P W
1 month ago

The most flagrant ethics violation is from two or more people with the last name of Biden, until someone admits what they are doing is fraudulent there will be no trust in the federal government.

Philip Hammersley
Philip Hammersley
1 month ago

CREW is a Soros organization. Why would they file a complaint against the Red Witch? Is she not radical enough?