Dan Bongino: Fight With Cumulus Media Over Vax Mandate has Turned ‘Ugly’

Gage Skidmore via Wikipedia Commons

Conservative radio star Dan Bongino says the fight with Cumulus Media has turned “ugly.” Bongino has not missed three straight shows after he said Cumulus Media would have to decide between him and a company vaccine mandate.

The Washington Examiner reports:

“Behind the scenes, it’s getting a little ugly here,” he said Tuesday. “I wasn’t on the radio today or yesterday. But you don’t treat people this way.”

He reiterated Wednesday that “it’s unfortunately an ugly fight. I wish it weren’t. But some of the people who have been fired from Cumulus, their stories are piling in, and they’re pretty disturbing,” referring to an email he read the previous day from an employee allegedly fired from the company for not complying with the mandate. The employee claimed Cumulus rejected his religious exemption within a day.

“This fight’s been wearing me down but not wearing me out,” Bongino said, adding he’d learned not to choose business partners who “treat people poorly and just have poor character.”

The former Secret Service agent turned commentator is opposed to vaccination mandates on the grounds of bodily autonomy, although he himself is vaccinated.

How long will Bongino hold his ground before the fight with Cumulus Media comes to a point? Tell us what you think in the comments below.

Thor
Thor

Dan don’t give up I got your back

Bill
Bill
Reply to  Thor

I am vaccinated, but I don’t like mandates from a government that only holds the trust of 20 percent of the population. There are a lot of rumors and opinion from all quarters; but the thing most concerning to me is the hard facts that have been, and still are, hidden and misrepresented by top officials in government health organizations and by persons using the virus for partisan political advantage.

Displayguy
Displayguy
Reply to  Thor

Absolutely don’t give in. I begrudgingly got the J&J because it was only one with no mRNA, but now that all the adverse effects have come out and who knows what the effects these vax will have in the future, I am not planning on any more. I believe the “positivity rate” is a meaningless number, but assuming the politicians really believed it, these so called mandates would be gone because the positivity rate now is below 2.2 and previously their goal was 4.

PATTI GONGOLA
PATTI GONGOLA

STAY STRONG DAN PRAYING FOR YOU.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Renea
Renea
Reply to  PATTI GONGOLA

Me too !!

Reply to  PATTI GONGOLA

god is too busy blessing his globalists and all their puppets and all their criminals and altar boy raping demonrat priests .

PajamaMama
PajamaMama

Stay strong Dan! I realized 2 days ago that the show wasn’t live. I’m listening on the podcast each day now.

Gary W. Garrett, M.D., Ph.D.
Gary W. Garrett, M.D., Ph.D.

I have all the respect and admiration conceivable for you Dan, for you live in accordance with your beliefs and your devout faith. Each of us are measured by what we believe and how we live each day of our life. Intellectual Integrity and Shining Sincerity describe the person you are.

Mike
Mike

You are the best, Dan. Don’t give an inch.

John M
John M

The future will have 20/20 hindsight. It would be nice to look back and realize how infantile and immoral these mandates are on all of us. Freedom is freedom. Not freedom if you do as I tell you.

Lillian Reheusser
Lillian Reheusser

Dan’s a fighter, one of the best we have. Never known him to back down or give in. He is right and God and the good people are on his side. Love and prayers to our fearless warrior.

vladimir

god shows us everyday whose side he is on; globalists and all their puppets and altar boy raping demonrat priests .

RichG
RichG
Reply to  vladimir

Blaming God for Evil is a very stupid and sick thing to do.

Mac
Mac
Reply to  vladimir

Not , God is on the side of the meek and the mild and also the believer in Jesus who roamed the earth died and was rose from the dead.
Blasphemy will get you to lleh real fast. Not forgiving it is one way to have a seat with Satan.

You will see we’ll known names Bowing out or retiring.

The system is only catching up to them and Gitmo is growing.
Pray ppl it’s what he wants

Scott Gout
Scott Gout

Dan Bongino has my support! All the way!

Linda Mason

Mandates are disgusting. We must fight for bodiiy autonomy. Thankyou Dan, stay strong.

Sonja Moreau
Sonja Moreau

Dan will continue to fight for our freedoms. We all know if we give in, the next illegal mandate could start the disintegration of the this country’s freedom according to the Constitution. Dan is vaccinated, but stands for our liberties in our Constitutional Republic. Dan is a true patriot and there are millions in this fight right beside him. I’m proud to fight back against this tyranny from the DC swamp!🇺🇸

mojo
mojo
Reply to  Sonja Moreau

I am afraid the disintegration of our freedoms and country took a turn for the worst during this last election when this tyrannical government was inaugurated illegally destroying our Constitution.

Gary Von Neida

What Law Firm will write up the class action suits against those that are mandating people take a chance on personal harm by taking the JAB?

dave holt
dave holt
Reply to  Gary Von Neida

None; they are concerned about $$ and not doing what is right.

Reply to  dave holt

globalists own 90% of the worlds money and scum love globalist bribes to preach globalist agendas .

Ginger Clark
Ginger Clark
Reply to  Gary Von Neida

Liberty Counsel; go to LC.org

James Nice
James Nice

I just don’t get it. Censorship plain and simple. What ever happened to “agreeing to disagree?”

Reply to  James Nice

globalism .

AncientMariner
AncientMariner

Thank you Dan. Freedom!!!

Donna Roeckel
Donna Roeckel

Stand strong Dan! We are all with you, and you with us! We must unite as a team!

RUSSELL A LISSUZZO
RUSSELL A LISSUZZO

Having listened to and watched Bongino for years now, there is no way in Hell that he will bend a knee to any man or corporation!

Dan, sei un uomo d’onore e coraggio. Dio vi benedica e la vostra famiglia.

George W Roose II
George W Roose II

Stay strong Dan! We are with you !

Max
Max

We will never be intimidated by DEMOSHIT TRASH…..Better be careful dimwits who you open your mouths around, you just might end of with missing teeth….That is not a threat, its a promise

Greg
Greg

Stay strong! Cumulus is folding like a cheap suit to the libs. I really don’t need to listen to cumulus stations

Wayne Petry
Wayne Petry

This whole mandate has nothing to do with safety but rather Liberal control of the masses. There is nothing legal, moral, or ethical about them forcing the vaccine, It is all about them controlling the populist.

Ann
Ann

Prayers for you in this fight, stand strong as you always do.

Reply to  Ann

You will have better luck of your prayers being answered if you pray for globalists and all their puppets and altar boy raping demonrat priests .

T.L. White
T.L. White

I thank you for standing up for what you believe. I am age 83 and retired; l don’t plan to ever take another vaccine. Three times in my long live l took so called vaccines. As a result I had two long hospital stay in ICU for many day; on one of these jabs contaminated my blood, thus l can never give blood.

vladimir

globalists must own cumulus or bribed some snow flake that does own cumulus .

Dennis
Dennis

Dan KEEP IT UP You are a Shinny Spot in Journalism right now and I DO NOT see that Changing Any Time Soon. Hopefully people will realize that what this BAFOON and his HANDELERS are doing to this country is APALLING and Should be STOPPED. Damn AMERICANS WAKE THE [email protected]$K UP and Let Make AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Elizabeth Parvu
Elizabeth Parvu

Dan stand your ground. This is the tyranny and no one needs to be forced to take the vaccine.

Ginny Rocco
Ginny Rocco

I hope he fights it out with them. He talks about believing in choice, well show it. Don’t let them win because your followers won’t trust what you say anymore. Stand by your words.