Democrat Problems Continue to Grow

Gage Skidmore Flickr

Democrat problems are almost too much to list, but Deroy does his best.

LISTEN:

The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not necessarily represent the views of TrumpTrainNews.com

Deroy Murdock is a Manhattan-based Fox News Contributor, a contributing editor with National Review Online, and a senior fellow with the London Center for Policy Research.

Brooke Dyer
Brooke Dyer
1 month ago

I’ve been working for this company online for 2 years now and i never been happier…
Visit following page for more information… 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝟎𝟏.𝐓𝐤

r m
r m
1 month ago

I would care less if I picked up the newspaper and read that Nancy Pelosi got a good term-limiting heart attack or stroke, or got run over by a drunk driver. Same for AOC, Nadler, Schiff, Tlaib, and other corrupt democrats in Congress.

Recce1
Recce1
1 month ago
Reply to  r m

Please keep in mind the Lord told us to pray FOR our leaders, not AT them. 😉

Bill
1 month ago
Reply to  Recce1

You pray for Biden and his stogies, I cannot.

Recce1
Recce1
1 month ago
Reply to  Bill

As a Christian I pray for the repentance and conversion of our leaders, and that He give them wisdom according the the Bible. I understand that you as an immoral God rejecting heathen can not. So I suggest you find Jesus and repent as well.

Marie Steve
Marie Steve
1 month ago
Reply to  Bill

I agree, The govt. leaders are our enemies are getting more influenced by satan himself, & I’ve prayed for them that they’d see the light, But they refuse too, God permitted the devil to be unleashed on us all, & His influence on the evil demonRats are only gonnavgrow stronger & stronger against us Christian conservatives, Sooo The tone of what’s gonna happen has already been in the works, It’s in the book of Revelation, So how is praying for these rats gonna change anything, It’s been prophetic that what’s gonna go down, We’re living in the end times, & unfortunately, The enemy is only gonna get stronger & stronger influenced, So prayers ain’t gonna change anything, & It didn’t have to go down like this, If God would’ve just casted satan & his followers into hell & bounded them all without being able to influence or hurt anyone, Why should we suffer at the hands of our 1st parents wrong doings??? & we weren’t even a thought yet, & I can’t understand is why God would even bargain with satan, about giving him the opportunity to how many souls he can take in the end, We could’ve had a perfect world & Jesus wouldn’t have had to suffer an excruciating death on the cross to save us all, If God the Father would’ve just said No to datan, & told him that he won’t be permitted to influence any of us, We wouldn’t be in this mess we’re in today, & I’m just verrry angry that it all has to be like this! We came out in massively to reelect President Trump last yr. 80 million of us gave Trump a clear victory, But cuz God allowed the enemy to continue to increase his evil influence on pple, Our elections were sabotaged by voter fraud, so we did our part, we got out to make sure this old pos pedo joe & his cackling whore harris vp wouldn’t win, But with all our efforts & prayers went against us, I mean, He knows & he saw us all coming out of the woodwork last yr. & we prayed & prayed & we prayed for Trump’s victory, Trump would’ve done sooo much more to bring us more victories, such as putting more restrictions on abortion, but in the 2018 Midterm election cycle, The demonRats cheated & won the house back, So ya see where I’m going with how God permitted the evil influence to allow them to cheat & win, & if we didn’t have these RINO’S in the Republican party, that keep turning on their own party & on us conservatives, We could’ve put an end to the slaughter of our unborn brother’s & sister’s in the womb, But NOOOoooo, So now that God has permitted this muzzy pos obozo to have his 3rd term, & for what??? We did our part, but now I feel like we were all let down by God, 😥 😥 😥 😥

Tom Tucker
Tom Tucker
1 month ago
Reply to  Recce1

Pray for them, cuss at them. Then hang them.

Recce1
Recce1
1 month ago
Reply to  Tom Tucker

Please read my response to Bill above. Also, please read the Constitution. Some have committed sedition, espionage, and treason. Let’s follow the LAW of the Land.

A CONSERVATIVE Christian Constitutionalist curmudgeon (CCCC)

Tom Tucker
Tom Tucker
1 month ago
Reply to  r m

I heartily agree.

KATHY HARRIS
KATHY HARRIS
1 month ago

If you are going to vote with the Democrats join their party and quit saying you are for the people