Psaki Reveals Biden’s 2024 Election Plans

Gage Skidmore Flickr

It looks like Joe Biden is in fact gearing up for another presidential campaign. According to White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki, the 79-year old intends to run for a second term despite some speculation he would opt out due to age and waning popularity.

The Hill reports:

“That’s his intention,” Psaki told reporters, confirming reports that Biden has been telling advisers and staff he plans to run again in 2024.

The Washington Post reported over the weekend that Biden and his closest advisers have been reassuring allies in recent days that he plans to seek a second term. That report followed a Politico piece last week about positioning among other Democrats who may be interested in running for president should Biden decline to run for reelection.

While Biden’s plans for 2024 could change over the next two years, sources close to the president have maintained since he took office in January that he would campaign for a second term.

Biden would be 82 at the start of his second term, if reelected. He was already the oldest individual to be inaugurated when he was sworn in in January. And his poll numbers have steadily declined amid dissatisfaction with the state of the economy, and rising prices in particular.

It appears the country may get to see Joe Biden and Donald Trump battle it out on the debate stage once more.

Philip Byler
Philip Byler
1 month ago

Not going to happen. But it does not matter anyway. Trump-DeSantis 2024.

William G Wittrock
William G Wittrock
Reply to  Philip Byler

No ! Desantis-trump

Gene Ralno
Gene Ralno
1 month ago

Hopefully, the GOP will take the House in ’22 and name Trump as their Speaker. Immediately just for spite, they should impeach Biden, then Harris and voila!!

Jim Dahlberg
Jim Dahlberg
Reply to  Gene Ralno

Hopefully, the GOP will take the House in ’22 and name Trump as their Speaker.” Am I missing something here? Can Trump be appointed to be the speaker of the house? How can that happen? This is the 2nd time I read someone suggested Trump to become speaker. Is Trump running fo a seat in the house?

Donna
Donna
Reply to  Jim Dahlberg

One doesn’t need to be a member of Congress to be elected Speaker.

GummBearGirl
GummBearGirl
Reply to  Jim Dahlberg

Yes, I have no doubt that the GOP will take back the House and possibly the Senate too. But we have to be very careful in who we put into Congress. These are slimy, sleazy politicians, who lie to us for a living. They are compromised in some way whether it’s either other politician or a foreign Country because they are all part of the political establishment. They’re all have the potential to be blackmailed or coerced and will do what the deep states want them to do OR they will release the information on them, by “leaking” it to the press. They aren’t working for the People; they’re working for themselves and their political agenda. As most republicans are secretly liberals who hide behind a fake mask. We just saw what Youngkin just did, he went against his promise during his campaign about mask mandates and Biden’s jab mandates, when he said he wouldn’t do that to the people of Virginia. If we don’t vote for the right candidates, will be right back where we were when Obama and Biden took office in 2008. That’s why Trump is endorsing candidates who are NOT part of the political establishment and removing the cancerous growth from the GOP.  From Kari Lake to Herschel Walker (which I’m excited about, he’s a very, very smart man and NOT just a football player), he graduated from the University of Georgia with a Bachelor of Science degree in Criminal Justice studies. He is NOT a politician, but I think he will make a great senator, for that very same reason. We all need to do research and background checks on these candidates. I’m not going to fall for another Youngkin (who’s a liberal in a sheep’s clothing). It’s my fault I didn’t do any research on him and I should have done it.

Frank Gray
Frank Gray
Reply to  GummBearGirl

Would you rather have McAuliffe?

Donna
Donna
Reply to  Gene Ralno

You forgot Pelousy! Oops, I mean Pelosi

Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley
Reply to  Donna

No, I meant pee low see!

Always Thinking
Always Thinking
Reply to  Donna

PIGLOSI

Bill Hoff
Bill Hoff

🐷locy!

GummBearGirl
GummBearGirl
Reply to  Gene Ralno

And put who instead? Pelosi and Hillary, that’s even worse. TWO very well-known corrupt and greedy female politicians. Probably the worst two in our countries history.

Arjay
Arjay
Reply to  Gene Ralno

Then don’t forget PEE-LOUSY and waters ETC.! Then go on down the line and convict them all for T R E A S O N!!

robert
robert

no Trump Desantis

Isabel Willis
Isabel Willis
Reply to  Philip Byler

hi hello

Isabel Willis
Isabel Willis
Reply to  Philip Byler

I got $97450 up to now this year working on the online and I’m a full time student. I’AM profited. It’s really simple to know and I’m in order that cheerful that I got some answers regarding it.

Here what I do….

Isabel Willis
Isabel Willis
Reply to  Philip Byler

Here what I do…. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝟎𝟏.𝐓𝐤

glenn edward davis
glenn edward davis
1 month ago

I can hardly wait for his “build back better than ever” or his “build back some more” plan.

Jeff
Jeff

Copy that Trump-DeSantis

Jim B
Jim B
Reply to  Jeff

Desantis-Noem. To many have TDS.

vladimir
vladimir
Reply to  Jim B

Trump won by 10,000,000s in 2020 and beat globalist puppet chester biden even more than he beat globalist puppet hilar in 2016 .

1 month ago

This is no surprise. People who identify as Democrats are so stupid they would vote for Bozo the Clown if he were on the ticket.

Mad Dog
Mad Dog
1 month ago

This confirms that uncle Joe is insane.

vladimir
vladimir
Reply to  Mad Dog

This confirms that globalist puppet $oro$ will keep globalist puppet chester biden on ice in the basement .

Bidencheats
1 month ago

Not going to happen Joe Blow Biden.. Today Nov 23rd the Supreme Court will be handed a huge packet of all the 2020 fraud that happened during the 2020 election.. hope the supreme will do something in America favor for a change

Ann
Ann
Reply to  Bidencheats

Did that actually happen? Do we have any clues about the recent ‘conservative judges’?

Bill
1 month ago

So should he move to his basement not or later?

Gene Ralno
Gene Ralno
1 month ago

I doubt that he’ll run for anything since he’s barely able to walk these days.

Debbie Roark
Debbie Roark

Is he that stupid?

Bill Hoff
Bill Hoff
Reply to  Debbie Roark

Oh come on, you know he is. He’s bat 💩 crazy!

Americafirst
Americafirst
1 month ago

Psaki means that we will have to suffer with an additional 4 years of an actor playing President of the United States.

robert
robert

hahahahahahahahahhahahehehheheheheh What a Joke

Richard Perry
Richard Perry
1 month ago

save the money joe your gonna need when the kid sues your pants off

Jim Dahlberg
Jim Dahlberg
1 month ago

If Joe is still in office and has not been replaced by 2022 I will be one shock person. The democrat party will allow Joe to run again will be the next big shock. I just can’t believe that Joe would run for a 2nd term. After all of my shock the next big shock would be if Joe won in 2024. God forbid that Joe should win in 2024 then America is doomed and loss forever.

Saul mcManus
Saul mcManus
1 month ago

Ha, ha, ha, ha!!! Will TRAITOR joe even know who he is by then?!! Geeez!

Donna
Donna
1 month ago

Here’s a scary thought: HE will run, naming Jill as his VP. After all, she is absorbing as much as she can from FJB, and this would be a crown – of thorns for us – for her, the B. She has as much experience for the job as cameltoes does.

Tony
Tony
1 month ago

Does this mean he will start campaigning now by staying in his
basement as he did in 2020?

vladimir
vladimir
1 month ago

globalist puppet $oro$ will need to use even more voter fraud than he used in 2020 to appoint globalist puppet chester biden, after they ran out of votes to count they simply projected globalist puppet chester biden to win .

Ann
Ann
Reply to  vladimir

Just read that NYC illegals can vote.

Nasty Nat
Nasty Nat
1 month ago

Trader Joe Biden is not qualified to run for dog catcher in my township!

Larry
Larry
We have to fix the election fruad befor we can even talk about 2022
Tim R
Tim R
1 month ago

Yeah, this ain’t gonna happen. He’ll either be brain dead or physically dead. I’m surprised that he still knows how to take a piss. We know he still knows how to shit.

GummBearGirl
GummBearGirl
1 month ago

Gimme a break, Biden couldn’t win dog catcher at this point and if I remember correctly didn’t he say he would be a one term President during his campaign. JUST ANOTHER LIE, in a lifetime of lies from this corrupt bubbling buffoon. Obviously, he doesn’t know what Let’s Go Brandon means or the original shouts at college football games. F Joe Biden. Honey, you’re not popular, your approval ratings is in the White House cesspool, currently… the recent poll showed from the most liable pollsters, who seems more in line with reality, the Trafalgar Group (they call the same number of people from each political affiliation of register voters. 500 (D), 500 (Ind) and 500 GOPs), polled 1,500 people, from November 11 to the 13th, and released their recent poll numbers for Biden approval numbers. The Trafalgar Group is the only one I trust, because it’s fairer and more accurate. His approval rating was just 24%, they didn’t do Kamala, but if Biden is that low, I imagine Kamala polling numbers are in the single digits. That number seems to be more in line with the reality of the situation and how the country feels right now. EVERYTHING IS IMPLODING.

Ann
Ann
Reply to  GummBearGirl

Imploding is correct. House of cards. Holy Spirit wind is coming!

Charles
Charles
1 month ago

Dementia Joe probably said he was going to run in the 2024 Daytona 500 and “circle back” Psaki didn’t see the need to tell us whole truth.

Annie Oakley
Annie Oakley
1 month ago

OH PLEASE! I am SOOO sick to hear his voice or see his lying face…and for another 4 years? But really, Are there a few things left (no pun intended )that this schmuck can screw up, more lives to to destroy?

Frank Gray
Frank Gray
1 month ago

Ha, Ha, Ha. Where is he going to dictate from?, his sarcophagus LMFAO. He’s the mummy! He should have just kept it under wraps. Pun intended.

Rebecca Willis
Rebecca Willis

hi hello

Rebecca Willis
Rebecca Willis
1 month ago

. Last month i have earned and obtained $17942 from this clean task just with the aid of giving this only 2 hrs an afternoon the usage of my pc.

Open this web……

Rebecca Willis
Rebecca Willis

Rebecca Willis
Rebecca Willis

Here what I do….

Rebecca Willis
Rebecca Willis

Here what I do…. GoogleWork01.Tk

Always Thinking
Always Thinking

I think she meant he has the runs now and will have it in 2024

charliehorse
1 month ago

Won’t run mainly due to his being impeached in Jan 2023 and removed from office awaiting Federal charges for corruption.

Bill Hoff
Bill Hoff

1 comment
BWAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA COUGH CHOKE HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHA HA HA HA

Jesse
Jesse
1 month ago

Pedo Joe won’t make it through one term much less to a second one. No one wants him in office and Democraps will find a method that will allow they to remove him and install the Ho in office which is what they wanted from the start but America rejected her.

Ann
Ann
1 month ago

We need DeSantis stay as governor- has more influence in that position. #morelikehim
Get more conservative republican governors. That is where we can have the strongest.