These Dems Hyped the Debunked Steele Dossier, Now They’re Staying Silent

Photo of the US Capitol / Photo by the US Capitol via Flickr

The Steele Dossier was a document that claimed Trump colluded with the Russian Government to win the 2016 election and, among other things, engaged in some vary disgusting things with Russian prostitutes. Pretty bad right?

Not at all, this document was total bogus and anyone who bothered to read could have told you that. This document was made by Christopher Steele and it was paid for by the Clinton campaign as “Opposition Research” against the Trump campaign.

Despite the fact that this document was an obvious fraud, many Democrats hyped up this document and the Muller investigation was started in the first few months of the Trump presidency as a result. Here are those Democrats that fervently hyped up the Steele Dossier:

Duane
1 month ago

The truth usually shuts them up.Shut it down buddy and crawl back under your rock.

Isabel Willis
Isabel Willis
Reply to  Duane

I got $97450 up to now this year working on the online and I’m a full time student. I’AM profited. It’s really simple to know and I’m in order that cheerful that I got some answers regarding it.

Here what I do…. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝟎𝟏.𝐓𝐤

Ken
Ken
1 month ago

Trump and all those directly affected should sue the pants off them for deformation. of character!

Reply to  Ken

Not only sue these criminal dems but prove their vote fraud treason is fact & trump is the legally voted POTUS and biden, bo shadow dictator indicted & prosecuted for treason !

Connie Mays
Connie Mays
1 month ago

It’s not unusual for Dems to make themselves look like idiots — but this one is a real doozie! Time for all you liars to go crawl back under your rocks.

Albert Hess
Albert Hess
1 month ago

Cor blimey!…I just sharted me knickers! 😱

Bill
1 month ago

I have a hard time understanding Libtard Dems and the social media tearing down Our America that gave them so much. Oh yes, I understand they want socialism, but why? It all makes no sense, no sense at all.

Jim Dahlberg
Jim Dahlberg
Reply to  Bill

Because socialism is a a better way of life on paper. It is all promises and no delivery.

Reply to  Jim Dahlberg

Socialism is a 1st step to a dictator stench of free stuff failure & enslavement !

Reply to  Bill

Actually there is “0” to “understand” about treasonous enemies to eliminate from U.S.A. !

Mike DeDominic
Mike DeDominic
1 month ago

Truth and Justice mean nothing to Marxist Democrats, they only focus on whatever the narrative Pelosi and Schumer are pushing at the time their jaws flap.

Reply to  Mike DeDominic

A dem’s whim is a bo dictator for their own totalitarian power ! These idiots are doomed !

Albert Hess
Albert Hess
Reply to  ward

Me no speak Inglish?… that’s unpossible!

Tom Tucker
Tom Tucker
1 month ago

Schiff and Nadler are the sleaziest mother fkers I have ever seen. How I would love to catch them alone in the desert out here.

Sammy Knows Americans
Sammy Knows Americans
1 month ago

Anyone notice that these so called male democrat politicians seem like they are all sissy boys.
And now the sissy boys are all hiding under their rocks.
And no one in the media will point it out.

1 month ago

YEP; proven treasonous cowards using libtards as patsy cronies for abused power !

Greta
Greta
1 month ago

Just like the snakes those dems are they hide in plain sight. They need to go away permanently.

Reply to  Greta

Starting with biden & bo shadow marxist, islamic wannabe dictator & commie cronies !

Big D
Big D
1 month ago

The democraps are the biggest crooks, liars, cheats and thugs that politics has ever known. They are persistent looser’s so they have to revert to their lies and cheating! Just a pathetic bunch of incompetent liars.

1 month ago

The dem’s in past 15 years after supporting bo’s 8 years of treson have always been deceitful liars but the steele dossier is criminal slander with a lot of commie instigted treasonous lawviolations ! Now the biden with bo as shadow dictator ways as the #1 enemy trying to internally destroy U.S. Constitutional Freedom ! Where is the doj-ag sworn by oath to uphold U.S. Laws ? More deceitful dem liars crime without justice !

Bobnaumann
Bobnaumann
1 month ago

If I recall, the GOP initially funded Steele in an attempt to discredit Trump’s Primary bid.

Big Ed
Reply to  Bobnaumann

If I recall, this piece of crap was fully funded by Hillary Clinton through a group of lawyers named Perkins-Coie who contracted a company named Fusion GPS to dig up dirt on Trump. The Republican tie in was that our Senator hero, John McCain, made certain that every newspaper had access to it. He was actually helping Hillary and not other Republicans-I guess that’s why they called him “the maverick” (substitute RINO if it suits you)

Gary
Gary
1 month ago

Did they actually believe the truth would not be brought to light?

BOB
BOB
1 month ago

The theory of Communists may be summed up in the single sentence: Abolition of private property.”

– Karl Marx, The Communist Manifesto

Michael Bluemke
Michael Bluemke
1 month ago

And to think, crooked hillary is still bashing PRESIDENT TRUMP!!! This NASTY UGLY bi#$h has to be CONVICTED AND IMPRISONED, ALONG WITH bi den and his ENTIRE REGIME, family included!!!
I’VE HAD IT, I HOPE A LOT more AMERICANS ARE FEELING THE SAME WAY!!!