Pair of Court Rulings Block Biden’s Vaccine Mandate

Joe Biden Reverses On Hyde Amendment: ‘I Support A Woman’s Right To Choose’ - Screen Shot NBC News

A pair of court rulings have temporarily blocked President Biden’s health worker vaccine mandate from going into effect. The pair of rulings come after a federal judge ruled Monday to block the order in 10 states.

The Hill reports:

One ruling, issued by a Louisiana-based federal judge, effectively blocked a vaccine mandate for health workers across the country at hospitals that receive federal funding.

A second ruling, by a Kentucky-based federal judge, paused the administration’s vaccine mandate for federal contractors in Kentucky, Ohio and Tennessee.

The rulings against the health worker mandate both cited concerns that the policy could lead to staffing shortages given the number of vaccine-opposed workers affected.

The other Tuesday ruling — which concerned the federal contractor mandate — was narrower in scope, blocking the policy only as it applies to the three states that were plaintiffs in the case: Kentucky, Ohio, Tennessee.

The Monday Missouri court ruling also cited workers concerns the mandate would inevitably lead to staffing shortages in the healthcare industry.

Richard Schneider
Richard Schneider
1 month ago

Maybe this is getting the horse before the cart. It seems to me that Biden has not issued his “vaccine mandate”. He has only talked about doing it. Everyone seems to have jumped on board this “cart”.

GymS
1 month ago

Read much?

Rene
Rene
1 month ago

If Biden’s OSHA ordered the Vaccine. then one Biden ordered his Vaccine. OSHA falls under the POTUS

Michael Bluemke
Michael Bluemke
1 month ago

Mandates are ILLEGAL, PERIOD!!!
I know people say that mandates for vaccines have been around for a long time, that’s true. I was vaxed in grammar school, also when I joined the Army, the thing is those vaccines were tested, and tested for YEARS before inoculations started!!! These china virus vaccines have NOT been tested, no where near long enough!!! Look at what’s happening, people are having all kinds of trouble after being vaccinated!!! There’s issues with the heart, there’s SERIOUS neurological issues, unfortunately the msm does not report these problems, we know they work only for the far left, media MALPRACTICE is running rampant, and in my opinion, the DICTATOR and his ENTIRE REGIME plus msm, only push one agenda, and it’s VERY, VERY DANGEROUS!!! We CANNOT allow this to continue, we cannot ALLOW COMMUNISM to take hold in AMERICA, and it’s already started!!!
LETS GO BRANDON!!!

Mari Jo Oneill
Mari Jo Oneill
1 month ago

I agree 100%

Mari Jo Oneill
Mari Jo Oneill
1 month ago

This is for all of the people who “VOTED” for the idiot aka CREEPY OLD JOE I hope you are satisfied that these DEMORATS will destroy this Country and all of us will suffer the consequences. Biden is nothing but a corrupt “demented” old fool who has been a liar & plagerist going all the way back to his college days. This why he was forced to step down from the 1988 campaign as he was plagerizing essays from Neil Kinook who was a member of Parliament. Anyone who cares could easily find this stuff and not from the LYING NEWS MEDIA, WHO ARE THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE. All I can say is GOD HELP US ALL.

GymS
1 month ago

Gee, I don’t know if chairman Xi den will ignore the court rulings or not. I’m way too busy ignoring him and a$$ clown kamel.