Senate Likely to Pass Ban on Biden’s Vaccine Mandate

Pixabay

It’s becoming more and more likely that the Senate will block President Biden’s vaccine mandate. Now, Democrat Sen. Joe Manchin is indicating he will vote alongside Republicans to block the employee mandate.

The Daily Wire reports:

Indiana Republican Sen. Mike Braun led GOP senators with a challenge last month under the Congressional Review Act that would allow Congress to disapprove of the mandate.

Manchin offered his support to Braun’s proposal in a statement last week regarding his vote that supported a vote to prevent a government shutdown.

“In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic and as the new Omicron variant emerges, I will not vote to shut down the government for purely political reasons. There is too much at stake for the American people,” Manchin said in a statement on Thursday.

“But let me be clear, I do not support any government vaccine mandate on private businesses. That’s why I have cosponsored and will strongly support a bill to overturn the federal government vaccine mandate for private businesses. I have long said we should incentivize, not penalize, private employers whose responsibility it is to protect their employees from COVID-19. I have personally had both vaccine doses and a booster shot and I continue to urge every West Virginian to get vaccinated themselves.” he added.

Manchin may not be the only Democrat to vote against Biden’s mandate, Arizona Sen. Krysten Sinema indicated she may also vote to block the worker vaccine order.

Susanna Donovan
Susanna Donovan
1 month ago

Just do it! They should also block any Federal mandates. mRNA’S are therapeutics and not vaccines. I believe anyone can challenge that mandates because the only “vaccine” with FDA approval is the PfizerComirnaty BioN tech and that “vaccine” is NOT available in USA.

Micala
Micala
1 month ago

Thanks for this info! Hopefully more and more Americans will read your comment and “Get It” that they are just GUINEA PIGS FOR BIG PHARMA and Duncehead in the W.H. doesn’t care what happens to his people nor Nation!

If he were an ant, I would step on him in a second! But he’s not an ant but a cockroach that needs to be stomped out of his Fantasyland and put back into Reality! Don’t hold your breath. Reality doesn’t exist in any democrat mind, just the “Pretend” world!

Micala
Micala
1 month ago

Yes!! Atleast the Senate has some intellect and savvy about what the clown 🤡 in the Oval Office is stupidly doing!

Please Senate, VOTE DOWN Biddyboy’s OVERREACH AND SMACK HIM IN THE FACE WITH REALITY!!

“You Go Brandon!”

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl
1 month ago
Reply to  Micala

That’s great news. However, he needs to vote down the BBB bill. It’s bad for the country and for all of us. His constituents should be calling all his offices every single day and demanding that he do just that!

1 month ago

We don’t need to destroy Biden’s mandates……we need to destroy Biden.

Chris K
Chris K
1 month ago
Reply to  Casey

Wholeheartedly agree! Biden is an IDIOT who has no clue what he is doing and that he is destroying America!!!

Duane
1 month ago

The only thing Biden can pass effectively is what he did in Europe in the presence of royalty GAS.

Chris K
Chris K
1 month ago
Reply to  Duane

At least it was only gas and not crap like he did in front of the Pope!

Bill
1 month ago

Manchin deservers a lot of credit here for not lockstep with fool Biden. He has a spine and common sense.

Incredulous1
Incredulous1
1 month ago

Do you believe in our Declaration of Independence? I’m sure you do as do I. Since you believe in the DoI, please read it again – particularly the 2nd paragraph. “… endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights …” I contend if you sincerely believe these words, you DO have a “religious exemption” to any tyrannical government mandate regardless of any orthodox religious affiliation.

Graham
Graham
1 month ago

The phrase “likely to pass ban” should say “GUARANTEED to pass ban”. The false POTUS (Piece Of Totally Useless S…..) thinks he’s a dictator who can run our lives. Let him know we don’t play that in the USA