AOC Tests Positive for Covid-19

nrkbeta via Wikimedia Commons

House Democrat Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has tested positive for Covid-19 days after she was spotted maskless in Florida on vacation.

The Hill reports:

“The Congresswoman received her booster shot this Fall, and encourages everyone to get their booster and follow all CDC guidance,” Ocasio-Cortez’s office added.

Ocasio-Cortez’s announcement comes after Reps. Jim Cooper (R-Tenn.), Sean Casten (D-Ill.) and Young Kim (R-Calif.) announced on Saturday they tested positive for the novel coronavirus.

The U.S. is currently dealing with a winter surge of COVID-19 infections. The seven-day average for new cases in the country topped 700,000 for the first time this weekend, according to data from Johns Hopkins University.

AOC’s positive diagnosis comes after the Congresswoman has been a strict critic of Republican-led state’s Covid-19 protocols for months.

Car
Car

She caught a flu. Shut the country down. Call in the National Guards. Why God? Why?

r m
r m
Reply to  Car

AOC caught the corona virus? Good! Hope the case is terminal. I would care less if I saw AOC’s picture and listing on the local paper’s o^b^i^t^u^a^r^y page.

Keira Simpson
Keira Simpson
Reply to  r m

I have been doing this job for like a few weeks and my KJQ last weekly payment was exactly

𝙁𝙞𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙃𝙀𝙍𝙀….__WorkPays24.blogspot.com

paw paw
paw paw
Reply to  Car

Totally agree but you did give me a good laugh! God will deal with the likes of her when the rest of us truly turn to Him for guidance.

TC Young
TC Young

I am very sorry to hear that AOC contracted the virus… we all know she will try to use that to show that Florida is on the wrong track. Even if she caught it elsewhere, she will blame Florida’s mask programs. Or are we just believing her office that she has it? Proof please, including when she acquired it….since others congressional members are announcing it at the same time. Something sure is fishy.

Pepere

Maybe if she had worn a mask like she spouts off all the time about and had social distanced herself she might not have tested positive for Covid after all she is jabbed and boosted she should be fully protected. Maybe being on vacation in a free state she just went overboard!!!!
She’s from New York bet she’s first in line to get the treatment.

Karole
Karole
Reply to  Pepere

Get off the mask kick…look at the cases in CA where mask mandates exist. Quit with all the misinformation spewed by the left.

r m
r m
Reply to  Pepere

Maybe AOC got the clap instead….lol

Mad Dog
Mad Dog

Another attack on AOC. Must be a Republican virus.

Lorraine Smith
Lorraine Smith

Couldn’t happen to a more deserving person.

Bob D.
Bob D.
Reply to  Lorraine Smith

Stole my thoughts, exactly

Orangered
Orangered

There is a God!!

Jeff
Jeff

She needs to be quarantined…for the next 70 years! It’s not the virus we should be afraid of…it’s her abject stupidity.

Corruptionhater
Corruptionhater

Hopefully this will be the end of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

krtinec
krtinec

Why pays any attention to this dumb head.

Frank W Brown
Frank W Brown

hahahahahahahahahaha, hope she got the ORIGINAL version!

Matthew S Phillips
Matthew S Phillips

I’m getting pretty tired of the covid tyranny! Americans are getting tired of hearing about it! That’s why Americans are going to be voting out Democrats left and right come November!

Festus
Festus

Horse face doesn’t really have Covid, the mare says that’s because she thinks republicans want to have sex with her. Every day her stupidity is increasingly revealed . How far can it go?!?! This is fascinating watching the squad out do each other.

James Nice
James Nice

It always bugs me that they never report which varient of covid one is positive with. As for AOC, I’m sure that she’ll be fine. I do agree that she’s likely to “use” this for her typically nefarious activities. What happened to “follow the science?” What will the DEMS do if Omicron turns into the Endemic? I can’t wait.

richiephx
richiephx

She probably got infected by an unvaccinated, undocumented migrant, who crossed the southern border illegally. Karma? Maybe!

Paul
Paul

Maybe the virus wanted to date her too! Damn Republican virus!

duke

I thought for sure she was going to announce she had clap or crabs.