Fulton County DA Asks For Special Grand Jury in Trump Investigation

Gage Skidmore Fickr

Fulton County’s Democrat District Attorney Fani Willis is requesting a special grand jury to help in the investigation into former President Trump’s effort to overturn the 2020 election.

The Hill reports:

The letter to Chief Judge Christopher Brasher states that the district attorney’s office made efforts to interview several witnesses, but many of them refused to cooperate without a subpoena requiring them to do so, including Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R). Willis wrote that Raffensperger is “an essential witness to the investigation.”

Willis wrote that the special grand jury is needed because it can be “impaneled by the Court for any time period,” it would empower the matter to be reviewed and that an investigation focus would be appropriate for the situation’s “complexity.”

Willis included a transcript of Raffensperger speaking with Chuck Todd on NBC’s “Meet the Press” when Raffensperger said, “So if she wants to interview me, there’s a process for that and I will gladly participate in that because I want to make sure that I follow the law, follow the Constitution. And when you get a grand jury summons, you respond to it.”

Previously, Raffensperger wrote in his November-released book that Trump was threatening him when he asked Raffensperger to “find” enough votes to overturn President Biden‘s victory in Georgia.

Trump slammed the request in a statement from his Save America PAC and another political witchhunt.

“My phone call to the Secretary of State of Georgia was perfect, perhaps even more so than my call with the Ukrainian President, if that’s possible.  I knew there were large numbers of people on the line, including numerous lawyers for both sides.  Although I assumed the call may have been inappropriately, and perhaps illegally, recorded, I was not informed of that.  I didn’t say anything wrong in the call, made while I was President on behalf of the United States of America, to look into the massive voter fraud which took place in Georgia.  Just last week, it was further determined that they are looking into ballot harvesting in Fulton County, after supposedly watching tapes of it actually taking place.  This alone could be tens of thousands of votes.  What this Civil Special Grand Jury should be looking into is not my perfect phone call, but the large scale voter fraud that took place in Georgia.  Then they would be doing a great job for the people.  No more political witch hunts!” Trump ssaid.

Everyone knows the 2020 election was replete with fraud. President Trump won the election if you only counted LEGAL votes and not all the phony mail-in and vote harvesting that the corrupt Democrat Political Party did. And now we have (Larry, Moe and Curly (Biden, Harris and Pelosi) running the country. And they are running it right into the ground.

motormoue

My suggestion any communist socialist dem-o-rat that request to investigate the republicans because of the election, that should say a panel will be convened to investigate you an your communist socialist dem-o-rat party. What is good for the goose is good for the gander. Then lets see how many investigation happen.

PATTY

THE CHEATERS ARE STILL ATTACKING TRUMP?????? IT ISN’T BAD ENOUGH THAT THEY STOLE THE ELECTION IN 2020……..THEY STILL WANT BLOOD!!!!!!!THEY ARE JEALOUS AND REALLY AFRAID OF HIM?????? THEY ARE THE CROOKED ONES AND THE MEDIA AND DEMS/FRAUDS ARE SHAKING IN THEIR SHOES….THAT HE MIGHT RUN IN 2024!!!!! BELIEVE ME THAT WOULD BE THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO THE ECONMY AND A LOT OF OTHERE THINGS????? I CERTAINLY HOPE THAT THIS GUY IN THE WH….DOESN’T GO TO WAR…..THE USA WILL NEVER MAKE IT!!!!! RUSSIA IS GOING FOR THE UKRAINE…..CHINA IS GOING FOR TWIAWN???????? WHEN THEY STRIKE TOGETHER…..THE USA WON’T KNOW WHAT HIT THEM???? OOPS!!!!! IT WAS A GUY NAMED BIDEN….AND THE DEMS/FRAUDS???

Gene Ralno
Gene Ralno

These types of lawsuits will continue until the communist party is fully implanted as the only viable U.S. party. Get used to it.

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl

It’s exactly this kind of thing that scares me about President Trump running again. And that’s the exact reason they’re doing all this. To bloody him and his family to the point voters will turn against him. I hope he’s surrounded by good advisers and thinking about how he’s going to overcome.
I’ve posted many times before. He has my support if he ends up being the nominee. However, the outcome scares me a little.
It’s the crazies who will vote against him that’s concerning.

General Bull Krapper
General Bull Krapper

I believe the demmunist/commucraps & the media are still attacking our true President, not only hoping to disgrace him for the 2024 election, but also to show, & prevent, anyone else who intend to be like President Trump when running for President that they will not only ruin him/her, but their family, friends, staffers & supporters as well. These people are truly evil & need to be exorcised in this coming November election. Lord willing.

STAY WELL, SAFE, FREE & BRAVE!

VIRGINIA TALLANT HEARD
VIRGINIA TALLANT HEARD

Am I the only person who wonders: What would be found if the attention given to Trump and his family was also focused on Biden and the Biden Family, Nasty Nancy and her family (her son was employed by some of the same people that employed Hunter) and her husband with his “maybe” inside trading? Soros and how he has spent his money ? So many being ignored while Trump gets so much attention !

Jay
Jay

This getting ridiculous. We are sane adults trying to talk to spoiled children. At some point u have to say. Enough. Like banging ur head on wall. We are wasting our time. Wasting our children’s futures hoping these traitors will change. They only care about money and power. Life to short. Just think it’s 2022. 2016 Trump took office. 6 years has past since then. Same bullshit happening. We have to figure this out for the sake of our country. I don’t wish violence or chaos. We suppose to wait around til they slowly ruin more lives to stay up on their pedestals? I am sick of hearing about their ideas. Their threats and demands. Time to save our country. We can’t rely on 20 something kids. They are about as mature as 12 year olds. More and more everyday waking up. But not fast enough. No respect being given but always demanded. These spineless Americans need to make a choice. We need to make decisions. We stay course we on we will end up in a country we no longer recognize. Some of us seeing that already. God bless us we don’t.

Richard

Biden himself stated ” We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the History of American politics! “

Don
Don

To make that more accurate make that a liberal criminal wants a grand jury.

TIJERANDY
TIJERANDY

‘former President Trump’s effort to overturn the 2020 election.’ – is BULL SHIIT…. the election was a big fraud and TREASON… if you watched Mike Lindell’s ABSOLUTE PROOF, you know it was the Dems and Soros and China and many other countries/individuals and especially DOMINION VOTING SYSTEMS…stealing the election on election night and nest day. There will be JUSTICE…

MSG Leo
MSG Leo

Why aren’t there more investigations into the obvious voter fraud by Democrats?

Timbuktu58

The Special Grand Jury should ensure that Biden’s claim during the campaign of “Having established the Biggest and Best Fraud Organization” relative to the elections be thoroughly investigated and Biden be subpoenaed as a material witness and suspect in circumventing the law.
The role of one Stacy Abraham, and entities affiliated with her, be thoroughly reviewed and investigated.