Biden Says MAGA is ‘The Most Extreme Political Organization in American History’

Former Vice President of the United States Joe Biden speaking with attendees at the 2019 Iowa Federation of Labor Convention hosted by the AFL-CIO at the Prairie Meadows Hotel in Altoona, Iowa Gage Skidmore Flickr.

While delivering remarks on the deficit and job numbers President Biden decried MAGA Republicans as “the most extreme political organization in American history.”

The President made the comments as he pivoted to the recent leak of a Supreme Court opinion draft which indicated the Court is preparing to overturn the 1973 case, Roe v. Wade.

The Daily Mail reports:

‘What are the next things that are going to be attack? Because this MAGA crowd is really the most extreme political organization that’s existed in American history. Recent American history.’

‘I believe I have the rights that I have not because the government gave them to me…but because I’m just a child of God. I exist,’ Biden added.

‘All the talk about the deficit from my Republican friends. I love it. I reduced it,’ Biden said.

‘I don’t want to hear Republicans talking about deficits and their ultra MAGA agenda. I want to hear about fairness, I want to hear about decency, honor, about helping ordinary people.’

Since the SCOTUS leak was reported Democrats have used it to sharpen their pitchforks to target Republicans. Top Democrats have already begun calls for a vote on the issue in order to force lawmakers to go on the record.

barb2554
barb2554
1 month ago

The Great “Unifier” strikes again.

Doris
Doris
1 month ago

Obiden is a stupid, mindless DUNCE and embarrassment to the USA. HE AND HIS ENTIRE demented FOLLOWERS NEED TO GO now!!!

Steve
Steve
1 month ago

Biden is a BLITHERING IDIOT !! Anything he says is complete GARBAGE !!

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl
1 month ago

STOP HOLDING MY COMMENTS!
STOP HOLDING MY COMMENTS, NOW!!
RELEASE MY COMMENT NOW!!!

DAVID W SMALL & CAROLYN B SMALL
DAVID W SMALL & CAROLYN B SMALL
1 month ago

The democrats will use the abortion issue to galvanize their supporters against republicans, and as unlikely as it may have seemed until now, they may be successful. There are a huge number of issues where the democrats have failed miserably. From Afghanistan to a zero emissions economy, their agenda has nearly destroyed this country. Inflation, emloyment issues, immigration, weakness in the face of Russian aggression, and a list of other failures by Biden and his enablers, are the issues that republicans should be cncentrating on, not abortion. Trying to reverse ROE vs WADE is a losing strategy that may well sink any chance that republicans have of flipping congress.

MARY CHAPMAN
MARY CHAPMAN
1 month ago

If some ho doesn’t want a baby, there is such a thing as BIRTH CONTROL and abortion is NOT it!!!!

Maureen Lindekugel
Maureen Lindekugel
1 month ago

Does anybody even believe what this dunce is saying??? To say half of the United States population is “the most extreme political organization in American history” … he is just plain crazy. Who died and made him God …

Bob Hudecek

Joe is a child of satan. Pure EVIL

Just me
Just me
1 month ago

Further proof this senile buffoon is completely delusional. Because of him and his regime, we have the HIGHEST INFLATION in over 40 years. We have the HIGHEST GAS PRICES in history. We are NO LONGER energy independent. We have rising interest rates because of his failing policies. We have the HIGHEST DEFICIT, and rapidly rising, in the entire history of this nation. We have the most divided nation now which is even WORSE than when Trump was in office. We are looked upon with disdain and being weak by the rest of the world because of his spineless policies.

This clown has sold this nation out and is owned and operated by the Chinese and his demoRAT and Ukrainian owners.

mike spanjer
mike spanjer

piss on biden

PatrioTEA
PatrioTEA
1 month ago

MAGA is an organization? Where do I sign up? And Buffoon Biden is deficit dumb and delusional. When are the men in white suits (how’s that for being politically incorrect?) going to cart him away.

tzwksq
tzwksq
1 month ago

This revelation coming from a buffoon who doesn’t even know what Lets go Brandon” means! … Yea.. you got your finger on the pulse of America all right! LOL…LOL. FJB!

Paul
Paul
1 month ago

That’s rich coming from the Most Useless, Brain Dead President in American History!

Holtsys
Holtsys
Reply to  Paul

And that’s saying something.

MARK
MARK
1 month ago

“I’m just a child of God. I exist,’ Biden added.
hey Joe. a child of God does not advocate and fight for “YOUR RIGHT” to kill a baby in the womb.
and yes before anybody gets all bent out of shape, YES I said “BABY IN THE WOMB.”

MARY CHAPMAN
MARY CHAPMAN
1 month ago

He hasn’t reduced ANYTHING!!!!! Lying SOB!!!! And he isn’t helping anyone low income. Another LIE!!!!!With the high cost of food, utilities, rent and gas how are the low income supposed to survive? Gas price dropped .40c but have gone right back up. I’m sick of the LIES!!!!

John P. Axehandle
John P. Axehandle
1 month ago

In my opinion Biden is no child of God. He’s a puppet and the guy pulling the strings is no other than that socialist (communist) George Soros. Also, with his attitude taken about abortion he should be excommunicated from the Catholic church. He’s no more a devout Catholic than a stray dog walking down the street.

Holtsys
Holtsys
1 month ago

Watch this rhetoric going forward as they intend to paint every conservative as an “extremist” and enemy of the state.