Geraldo Blows Up At Greg Gutfeld Over SCOTUS Draft Leak

Gage Skidmore Flickr

Geraldo Rivera and Greg Gutfeld got into a heated exchange over abortion during Wednesday’s broadcast “The Five.”

The panel discussed the fallout still raining down over the leaked early opinion draft that indicated the Supreme Court might be poised to overturn landmark abortion cases Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood v. Casey.

The Daily Wire reports:

“We talked about this, people are more concerned about what they lose than what they will gain,” Gutfeld continued, arguing that the pro-abortion rights argument was all about losing freedom and losing opportunities, and no one ever stopped to consider the gain that came with bringing a new life into the world.

“The issue here is that people need to imagine, right? They can’t step back and see how pro-choice arguments are driven by refusal to imagine what that baby could be,” he added. “But then when that baby bees, then suddenly it changes, right? And they have to create reasons, they have to create all of these reasons to be pro-choice. Rather than just be honest and say, ‘Yeah, it kills an unborn kid, but I prefer my freedom.’ That’s all you gotta say. You’ll get so much more respect.”

“The other thing that drives me crazy, now that I’m on my soapbox, is it used to be even the pro-choicers would admit that abortion was an ugly thing,” Gutfeld continued. “But they felt it had to be a necessary evil, something that would be safe and rare. That was the argument you always heard. But now when you go anywhere on social media, it’s something to celebrate, to cherish, right?”

Moments later the conversation went off the rails as Rivera interrupted.

“That’s baloney. Cherish the wire hanger stuck up their privates, trying to get a — what?” Rivera interjected.

“This is exactly what I expected. Bring out the old coat hanger —” Gutfeld replied.

“You are … arrogant …” Rivera turned on Gutfeld.

The two panel members then engaged in a short back and forth before Gutfeld asked if he was Rivera’s “new Bongino,” referencing another Fox host known for repeatedly arguing with Rivera.

graceythecat
1 month ago

then don’t pay for it through forced taxes making everyone responsible for the murder! abortion clinics receive tax money then pass it on as donations to these same politicians that pay them like a giant money laundering scheme!

fay butler
Reply to  graceythecat

True – I am forced to pay for the murder of unborn babies, which I abhor. Then, those running the clinics sell baby body parts for profit. How awful is that?

James Kiryakous
James Kiryakous
Reply to  fay butler

I agree completely it goes back to the States what are they so scared about one thing that everyone overlooks has since 73 there’s been over 60 million abortions right how many of those abortions were girls probably at least half of them if not more okay so I don’t know what the numbers would be but we have vaporized a Nation of about a hundred million people that’s unconscionable

tzwksq
tzwksq
1 month ago

Geraldo is a RINO . You claim to be a lawyer? … that’s a laugh! Its a “state right” you idiot! There is NOTHING in the constituion that guarantees this right on a Federal level! … What’s next?… want to start issuing Federal Driver’s License too?? … Shut your pie hole and go read the Federalist Papers!!!

John P. Axehandle
John P. Axehandle
Reply to  tzwksq

You are so right. But you struck a nerve. Driving is not a right. That being the case I think we all should start protesting to get that right to drive a car.

Roger Hill
Roger Hill
1 month ago

Geraldo asked during this segment. What should I tell my three daughters? I say if you raised them correctly, they will do the right thing without you being involved.

WEFpages
WEFpages
1 month ago

Rivera is the arrogant one. He’d never call Bongino a “punk” to his face…what a POS this guy is. His 15 minutes where up years ago.

Skip Watson
Skip Watson
Reply to  WEFpages

“Years ago.” Back when he was so excited opening up Al Capone’s “secret vault,” only to find … air! Remember that? I do. He lost all credibility with that stunt.

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl
1 month ago

Geraldo is a complete turd and know nothing old buffoon! That’s all…. and that’s true!!!

Jim2
Jim2
1 month ago

Amen! Geraldo seems to be just another useful idiot for the liberal side.

JohnnyBgood
JohnnyBgood
1 month ago

Geraldo is one dumb beaner.

DrBarbara
DrBarbara
1 month ago

The same old, tired argument~~ “women will have to go to the back alleys to get an abortion.” The entire argument is abortion is NOT Constitutional, it has to go back to the States! How hard is that to understand, you know-nothing twit. If there is a chance to save even one precious baby, why wouldn’t we want to do that?! Oh, and since no one knows what a “woman” is anymore, I guess men can have abortions also~~ the idiocy of the Left is beyond….. just beyond!!

mark
1 month ago

Keep your legs closed and your penis in your pants.

fay butler
1 month ago

Whoever thinks a fetus is not a human should attend a pre-birth surgery session like Dr. Ben Carson describes.

Jim2
Jim2
Reply to  fay butler

Studying the Bible , and believing the One who inspired the writing of it, also wouldn’t hurt.

dslady
dslady
1 month ago

Rivera is never able to completely hide his EXTREME LIBERAL OPINIONS. When I watched the program on Wednesday, I wanted to slap Rivera and tell him to shut up and move on to MSNBC or CNN where his perverted opinions would be acceptable. GO GUTFELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Nancy
Nancy
1 month ago

Gerry Rivers is an ignorant buffoon. One wonders why anyone with a brain would even consider having him on tv.

Michael Harris
Michael Harris
Reply to  Nancy

Gerry Rivers ! I remember that one! Total Moron! Kick him off Fox News.

Bob
Bob
1 month ago

Rivera just needs to go. I can’t stand watching the view when he is on it. He is an arrogant self-rightous SOB.

Madeleine
Madeleine
1 month ago

Its a human soul, a little baby youa re fighting over. And it got nothing to do with Women’s health. Wait for marriage and plan a family Thats real family planning. Not murdering babies and whilst they are still alive plucking their hearts out so the baby is in heightened pain, and these narcisists can have their Adrenochrome to stay young, and baby tissue used in vaccines nd meat Ugh these people are truly evil Girls stop sleeping around

Calie Stephens
Calie Stephens
1 month ago

Geraldo is odd duck at FOX. Most viewers would celebrate if he went to MSNBC. I always turn the channel when he is on.

typicalwhiteguy
typicalwhiteguy
1 month ago

Jerry Rivers (aka Geraldo Rivera) is just a washed up lib trying to hang onto his dwindling fame (and Fox paycheck) as long as he can. The best moment of his career was when he got his nose broken on live tv.

Saddlebum
1 month ago

I used to like Geraldo but something has really changed about him. I don’t care for him anymore.

Roland
Roland
1 month ago

Geraldo is a loser has been. Actually, he’s a never been. I stopped watching Fox when they hired him.

John P. Axehandle
John P. Axehandle
1 month ago

As I recollect, when he was young Rivera had a wife but had a habit of screwing anything with a skirt. In short, he reportedly cheated on his wife constantly and would do well to keep his communist mouth shut.

CMWRF
CMWRF
1 month ago

There is a CLEAR constitutional solution-but NEITHER side wants this solution-they just want to FORCE their opinion on others…a simple shot of prostaglandin does NOT harm the baby, but dissolves the corpus luteum on the woman, thus her uterus will not carry the pregnancy…doctors do not like it because it only cost about $5. I do NOT think it is ok to use government funds for abortion but I do NOT think it is ok to use government funds for pregnancy…$5 is ALOT cheaper than over $25000 for delivering a baby…

John P. Axehandle
John P. Axehandle
1 month ago

Yesterday evening I wrote a post here and it has obviously been removed. CENSORSHIP! YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT!