Trump Makes Fiery Demand

Photo by Gage Skidmore

On Monday, 45th President Donald Trump demanded the Department of Justice release the affidavit used to justify the raid of his home at Mar-a-Lago.

Breitbart News reports:

“[I]n the interest of TRANSPARENCY, I call for the immediate release of the completely Unredacted Affidavit pertaining to this horrible and shocking BREAK-IN,” Trump wrote on social media.

The release of the affidavit would reveal the facts used to justify the raid, a decision that Attorney General Merrick Garland said was not taken “lightly” and only after taking “less intrusive means.”

Trump criticized the Justice Department, arguing there was no way to justify the raid of a former president by the administration of a current president.

The Justice Department opposes the release of the affidavit, arguing in a court filing Monday they needed to “protect the integrity of an ongoing law enforcement investigation that implicates national security” and protect information about witnesses in the case.

JohnnyBgood
JohnnyBgood
1 month ago

More lies from the deep state! Garland wears garters and women’s underwear.

D. Richard Tonge
D. Richard Tonge
Reply to  JohnnyBgood

Watch the MSM and learn you are WRONG

My2Cents
My2Cents
1 month ago

Don’t you mean MBM MockingBird Media that get their scripts @ 4:30AM from their puppet masters.

My2Cents
My2Cents
Reply to  JohnnyBgood

Probably Melania’s confiscated during the RAID, he wanted a little memento

James R Maxwell
James R Maxwell
1 month ago

More goubldygood double government speak for “our head us up our ass and we just wnat to cast doubt upon our enemy before he destroys us. Or our masters told us what do to
and we showed our ass in public hoping to find anything we can to try and stop him from
running for reelection.

D. Richard Tonge
D. Richard Tonge

Valid search warrant, moron

Dick hertz
Dick hertz
1 month ago

I got something you can use your tonge on.

Robert
Robert
1 month ago

Trump is right! They won’t release anything, because it will show the world how crooked they are. The FBI is now the STASI.

Carole Nice
Carole Nice
1 month ago

Well, who expected anything different from Garland and Biden. I am sure that Biden probably just forgot he talked to Garland about the matter.

Kimberly Guenther
Kimberly Guenther
1 month ago

They will do anything to keep him out. He was doing great things for the US. They want to distroy us… Whats he best way? From the inside out! If other Americans are too blind to see this? We are Doomed

D. Richard Tonge
D. Richard Tonge
1 month ago

Private citizens that were criminally responsible under the Espionage Act don’t have ANY right to demand anything from the DOJ.

Fred
Fred
1 month ago

Just like everyone else Trump will get the affidavit when he’s charged.

ziggy
ziggy
1 month ago

Translation, we can’t have the people finding out how full of it we are so we gotta keep this hidden till we can make something up to justify the witch hunt

Rex
Rex
1 month ago

The NEW SS of the NEW USSA ( United SOCIALISTIC SECURITY of AMERIKA by the SOCIALISTIC, COMMUNISTIC, LIBTURD, DEMONRAT PARTY

My2Cents
My2Cents
1 month ago

If you have NOTHING to hide you hide nothing, and Garland and FBI are definitely hiding something most likely they lied to the judge. I can’t wait for Eric Trumps feature presentation.or the moment of truth.