Kari Lake Raises Massive Haul After Liz Cheney Attacks Her

Kari Lake speaking with supporters at a "Stand for Freedom" rally at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Scottsdale Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona. Gage Skidmore/The Star News Network via Wikimedia Commons.

Lame duck Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY), who was recently defeated in the primary against Trump-endorsed Harriet Hageman, attacked Trump-backed Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake in a new ad. The Wyoming representative cut a 30-second ad ripping Lake, claiming she will not “honor” election results. Lake thanked Cheney, who she called a Republican in Name Only (RINO) for the anti-endorsement, which she says is helping her in the race. Now, in the money game, that appears to be exactly the case.

Newsmax reports:

Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake claimed on Monday that her campaign has raised over $500,000 since outgoing Rep. Liz Cheney, R-Wyo., recently attempted to derail it in an “anti-endorsement” effort.

“We raised a half a million dollars since she did the anti-endorsement, and people are still flocking to our website, KariLake.com, and donating. It has been an incredible boom for us in fundraising. So I have to extend a big thank you to Liz,” Lake said, adding that her campaign should consider inviting Cheney “to our inaugural ball because we have to thank her for bringing in so much fundraising money for us.”

Lake told Carlson that legacy media have been attacking her for “speaking the truth.”

“You can’t talk about [COVID-19] vaccines, you can’t talk about elections, you can’t talk about Paul Pelosi … and I am talking about all those things because I still believe we have a little bit of the First Amendment left,” she said.

Cheney is openly supporting Democrat gubernatorial candidate Katie Hobbs, who is trailing Lake by nine points, according to a recent Fox 10 poll. Other polls show Hobbs trailing Lake by as much as 11 points.

Lake joked, “In fact, my team tells me [Cheney’s] commercial should add another 10 points to our lead!”

Thomas
Thomas
29 days ago

Liz Cheney is a RINO and everyone knows it except Liz Cheney !

Jane
Jane
29 days ago

Kari Lake is amazing! Love how strong and unflappable she is! Just like MY President, Donald J Trump!

Ed D.
Ed D.
29 days ago

Hobbs will win the race. The “FOX FIX” is in! FOX Phoenix already posted a Hobbs win and actually posted final vote tallies in it. So you can bet that the reason Hobbs will not “debate” Lake, under any circumstances, is that she already knows they will install her. Just like they did the halfwit Biden!

mark
29 days ago

Maybe the world will get lucky and Liz will go hunting with her dad.

sam
sam
28 days ago
Reply to  mark

That’s funny, lol

Don
Don
28 days ago

Liz Cheney is nothing more than a traitor to the country.

sam
sam
28 days ago

Cheney needs to become a democrat or get out of politics all together, learn to keep her mouth shut.

Blueberry
Blueberry
28 days ago

Liz Cheney is a corrupt, horrible person and I don’t know one Republican who doesn’t despise her. She is not a Republican. She has endorsed multiple Democrats and that is all anyone needs to know. For her to side with a party that is destroying this country is traitorous.

American
American
28 days ago

Liz is but one of the swamp creatures that Trump’s “drain the swamp” program has exposed and is getting rid of.

Jeanne
27 days ago

I love Kari Lake!!!! I live in Ohio and I am sure she is going to win. I have no money to send but I send my love to Kari Lake!!!!!