Former President Trump to Unveil Definitive Report on Alleged Election Fraud: Anticipation Grows for Exoneration Announcement.
Planned Press Conference
- Former President Trump is preparing a substantial report to present next Monday at a press conference in Bedminster, N.J.
- The report, described as “large, complex, detailed, but irrefutable,” will focus on alleged 2020 presidential election fraud in Georgia.
- Trump asserts that the findings within this report will lead to complete exoneration of himself and others involved.
“A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey. Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others – There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!”
Charges and Indictment
- Trump and 18 co-defendants were charged on Monday night.
- The indictment includes efforts to conspire to overturn Georgia’s 2020 election results, where President Biden won by a narrow margin.
- Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is centering the indictment on violations of the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act, alongside charges related to false statements about the election.
Expectation of Exoneration
- Trump anticipates that the conclusive report will result in all charges being dropped against him and his co-defendants.
- He expressed frustration at the focus on those fighting to find the alleged “riggers” rather than those accused of rigging the election.
- Trump’s expectation is that the report will serve as solid evidence, leading to complete exoneration.