Attorney General William Barr held a press conference on Thursday morning summarizing the Mueller report, which he will be releasing with limited redactions.
UPDATE: MUELLER REPORT RELEASED. Click HERE to see it.
Here are the takeaways from the summary:
1. The Russian government DID hack the DNC and Hillary's campaign.
2. Mueller doesn't exonerate Trump but also does not implicate the president.
3. No American or Trump team member conspired with the Russian government or the IRA to meddle in the 2016 election.
4. There was NO COLLUSION.
5. No Trump campaign member disseminated the DNC materials to any entities.
6. There were 10 potential situations where Mueller thought Trump could have possibly obstructed justice.
7. After review by the Attorney General and the Deputy Attorney General, they determined that no obstruction occurred. At least not enough to warrant prosecution.
8. Both the AG and the DAG disagreed with the Special Counsel that some of the possibilities even existed.
9. Substantial evidence shows that President Trump was angered and frustrated with the investigation and felt it was obstructing him from performing his duties.
10. Regardless of his frustration, the president allowed unfettered access to him and his campaign, as well as the White House.
11. President Trump DID NOT Assert executive privilege and no material in the report was redacted due to executive privilege.
12. Trump's personal legal team was able to read the redacted report before it was to be released to the public.