CNN’s Hit Job on Melania Backfires

Edited: [Public Domain]

CNN recently released tapes recorded by former Melania friend Stephanie Winston Wolkoff. The tapes made Melania look good.

The tapes showed that she is in fact close with President Trump and has his back while also humanizing Melania. Even she doesn’t like all the effort it takes to get ready for Christmas.

According to The Daily Wire:

On Thursday night, in a seeming attempt to abet a hatchet job on First Lady Melania Trump from her former friend, Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, who played tapes of private conversations the two women had engaged in, CNN inadvertently made Melania look good, as the tapes clearly debunked the idea that she is not close to her husband and showed her human side, as she bemoaned all the effort needed to get ready for Christmas.

Wolkoff was on CNN to push her new book, “Melania and Me: The Rise and Fall of My Friendship with the First Lady.” In the interview, Wolkoff consistently insulted Melania and President Trump with comments such as, “You know, she’s complicit in everything that’s going on,” “We are watching our democracy turned into a dictatorship at this point. And it’s a brainwash type of cultish,” and “The traditions of First Lady and President have gone out the window with this couple.”

Despite Wolkoff’s attacks, quotes from the tapes have inspired much praise for Melania. They included Melania dismissing the claims that she doesn’t love her husband, as she stated, “Honestly, it’s like, because it’s, you know, it’s honestly, I’m doing the same stuff that I did before. They cannot stand him. They didn’t know that I’m with him.”

Wolkoff was forced to admit that Melania is the President’s biggest cheerleader.

Melania was also proven to be sympathetic to the children at the southern border on the tapes:

All these kids that I met, they were — they are here in the shelters because they were brought by it through coyotes. The people who were trafficking. And that’s why they put them in jail. And the kids that they go in shelters and the way they take care of them, it’s, you know, they even said the kids, they say, wow, I will have my own bed, I will sleep on the bed, I will have a cabinet for my clothes. It’s so sad to hear it, but they have — they didn’t have that in their own countries. They sleep on the floor. They are, you know — they are taking care nicely there. But, you know, yes, they are not with their parents, it’s sad. But you when they come here alone, or with coyotes, or illegally, you know, you need to, you need to do something. And a lot of, you know, a lot of like moms and kids, they are teaching how to do it, they go over and they say like, oh, we will be killed by a gang member, we will be the — you know, we will be it’s — so dangerous. So they are allowed to stay here. Do you understand what I mean?

The best part of the tapes came when Melania was asked about the infamous jacket she wore to the southern border:

Melania answered, “I’m driving liberals crazy, that’s for sure. And that’s, you know, that’s what — and they deserve it. You understand.”

Mic drop…

Dan Winright
Dan Winright
1 year ago

The FCC is in no hurry to curb fake news. I think it’s time we did something about it ourselves.

Josh Claassen
Josh Claassen
Reply to  Dan Winright

How? Like not watching it? I do that already.

Billy Q
Billy Q
Reply to  Dan Winright

Aman brother I’m sick of the propaganda from the Nazi News it’s not even news anymore it’s just a 24/7 Trump hate channel everyone of them and in the meantime the real news is not being reported like wars about to start and China ,Russia and all the real dangers going on in the world

Huong
1 year ago

I still love my First Lady Melania. But her friend is a liar and bad woman.

JohnS
JohnS
1 year ago

CNN cannot backfire for the simple reason they have no working sparkplugs and their miniscule audience are missing a set of pistons.

Ron
Ron
Reply to  JohnS

CNN – Chicken Noodle Network.

Reply to  Ron

I like that—never heard it, before.

scot_belle
scot_belle
Reply to  Ron

That’s the nicer nickname for CNN. There are others:
CNN (comunnist news network)
CNN (clinton news network)
Then, there’s the label:
CNN…the best propaganda, that money can buy.

JoAnn Cooper
JoAnn Cooper
Reply to  Ron

With or w/out saltines? Cambell’s or home made? I love chix-noodle soup. Goes down much easier that the Clinton News network. They suck!

AK Mount
AK Mount
Reply to  Ron

I prefer Communist News Network myself. They pick and choose what they want the population to hear. They -collectively – are no longer journalists.

mondo cane
Reply to  JohnS

Ha ha Very good JohnS.

Howard
1 year ago

Strangely enough, our President and First Lady are as normal as most of us are. He’s a loud, sometime foul mouthed construction guy. He’s a street guy and that’s the reason most of us love him. He’s like the rest of us. They both stepped down from a much better life to try and make things better for normal working people. They have nothing to gain other than aggravation from the swamp creatures, but they keep on fighting for us. Love and a speedy recovery from Covid 19 to both of them.

Martha Clark
Martha Clark
Reply to  Howard

Great post! Agreed! It’s upsetting that she has been treated like this by her ‘friend’.

It’s a shame our President takes no salary, but these scumbags all try to make a buck off of him thru trashy books!

Robert Francis Lyle
Robert Francis Lyle
Reply to  Howard

A big AMEN

Helga
Helga
Reply to  Howard

Howard, you got it! We have been saying this all along that the Trumps are very much like regular people and their kids are not the spoiled brats of many other wealthy people! We wish them a speedy recovery because we need our President for another 4years! God Bless them!!

Sam Jones
Sam Jones
Reply to  Howard

Thanks Howard you said it like i wanted to say it. But better

Reply to  Howard

YES! So totally agree with your every word.

mondo cane
Reply to  Howard

Absolutely true. Well said.

Last edited 1 year ago by mondo cane
Martha Clark
Martha Clark
1 year ago

I haven’t listened to any of this – mostly out of respect for her. BUT, so glad to hear how it portrays as I expected. She is a GEM! Love our President and FLOTUS!

Reply to  Martha Clark

So totally agree. There are sooo many jealous scumbags in this world.

maxibaby
maxibaby
1 year ago

I adore our First Lady and admire her fire and spunk! It shows in her eyes……she will take guff from no one and that includes her husband! I strongly suspect she is fiercely independent and she is obviously very intelligent! AND, to put the bow on the package, she is drop dead gorgeous and a fashionesta of the highest order!

Reply to  maxibaby

All so true, which is why she is the object of so much jealousy. The trashy women, running in those packs of pink hat hags, could NEVER get enough makeup on to cover their ugly! It is from the inside.

Robert Francis Lyle
Robert Francis Lyle
1 year ago

Some “friend” It is all about making money and trashing everyone from Melania to the President will sell books. Secretely recording someone without their consent clearly shows how this “friend” is really just another sleezbag looking to profit in world of sleeze which of course CNN is at the top of all sleeze The Lord will judge them

Kat Welch
Kat Welch

Totally agree 100%!!!!

1 year ago

So will we! They are low class trash.

Fed Up WIth Liberal Activist "Judges"
Fed Up WIth Liberal Activist "Judges"
1 year ago

That “friend” is a class a** attention seeker. Probably did something truly stupid to lose Melania as a friend.
Like maybe reveal she’s a closet Socialist Democrat.
Nah, can’t believe she’d be THAT bad!

Helga
Helga
1 year ago

Melania is one of the top First Ladies we ever had. Graceful and Classy, the President is lucky to have her. What kind of friend would betray her so? With friends like that who needs enemies?

Rev. Ronald Roland
Rev. Ronald Roland
1 year ago

Dan Winright is correct – We the People need to take charge of our minds. I finally stopped watching the main stream media altogether in the spring, because I knew everything they were saying was a lie. Once they started down that lying road, you can’t believe anything they say. I didn’t want to believe that the First Amendment, free press of America had devolved to this state. But after three years of hearing every word out of their mouth being a nasty lie against President Trump and America, I had to stop watching, I could no longer stand it.
Now, if I accidentally hit one of the msm stations it is so obvious that they no longer have anything to offer. I can’t even believe their weather reports. Vicious lies, slander, and propaganda is not “news.” You have lost nothing by turning them off and probably saved your soul.
Before you go, make a list of their sponsors and vow to never buy their products again.

1 year ago

Totally agree. I used to enjoy Norah O’Donnell on CBS, until she started getting in with all of the “news” people, with the nasty dispositions. She is now so negative that it has ruined her looks. Never tune in anymore.

DawnieR
DawnieR
1 year ago

That Wolkoff broad looks like a rabid dog. Just reading this little bit, it’s obvious that woof-woof’s ‘book’ is complete fiction. The poor thing, it isn’t smart enough to ‘make a name’ for itself via ones own talent and hard work. But instead, in typical LibTard fashion, they have to LIE, CHEAT and STEAL to get ahead! I believe we call those creatures, PARASITES!!

Julia Gurule
Julia Gurule
Reply to  DawnieR

AMEN! I’m sorry so many of them appear to work for the government. She’s just hoping for some quick bucks using a smear job to get them.

Bill Williams
Bill Williams
1 year ago

Obviously I do not read these stupid books from stupid liberals. If I did I’d be one of them, that is a fate worse than death.

Walkin O'Shea
1 year ago

Another excellent reason to like our First Lady. Her charm and finesse precedes her. Too bad that some people will do anything for a buck, even impose upon the privacy of this very classy lady.

Samiam
Samiam
1 year ago

Maybe Melania should run for president in 2024, just think, if she won the democrats would explode, even more! Evil be gone!!!

Reply to  Samiam

That would be a world event that would kill off some of the nasty liberal phonies in our government.

remember alamo
remember alamo
1 year ago

God and I love these two.

Billy Wilson
Billy Wilson
1 year ago

FCC is run by Democratic party.

J. Ricks
J. Ricks
1 year ago

FLOTUS Melania Trump is a beautiful lady, inside and outside. She is married to a street smart, street tough POTUS Trump. They make an incredible couple who the USA is so fortunate to have as its leading couple at this time in our history. Thanks to God for sending them to us at this time. I wish them speedy recovery from the CCP virus.

1 year ago

With a friend like that, who needs enemies? Jealousy is a nasty witch.

Eliot
Eliot
1 year ago

As beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside.

JoAnn Cooper
JoAnn Cooper
1 year ago

Hopes & prayers to our beautiful & classy #FLOTUS & our President for a speedy recovery from this curse upon the planet!!

mondo cane
1 year ago

Ugly and crude people always do things like this. They just can’t stand it when others do look better and do well, so these smallish people will work to destroy them.

It’s apparent that we’ve just heard about one of these ugly crude people.

OldestSeaDog
OldestSeaDog
1 year ago

The First Lady, Melania, just needs to be more careful in the future as to whom she calls friend.
I am sure this taught the First Lady, to never, ever let her guard down.
That is sad, from what I understand from others, not only is she very intelligent but a very warm and giving person.

h8aliar
1 year ago

President 44 and his oft ignored and whiney first lady (I use the term lightly) have no understanding of class, grace, and manners whether international or domestic. They were and are an embarrassment to the country, everywhere they go. Melania, who speaks several languages and has class, class, class, that 44’s partner will never have, is a jewel to country and it’s citizens. Melania brightens any place she enters, unlike the partner of 44.