Lawyer Working With Sidney Powell Tells Tucker to Stop the Harassment

Gage Skidmore Flickr

UPDATE: Powell has responded:

A lawyer working for Trump attorney Sidney Powell has called on Fox News host Tucker Carlson to stop harassing Powell.

Carlson highlighted a statement from Powell where she claimed that an algorithm was used to change votes from President Trump to Joe Biden. He stated that he asked multiple times for Powell to appear on his show and provide further evidence but apparently she became angry at Carlson’s insistence and asked him to stop.

Then Powell’s Of Counsel responded to Carlson telling him to stop harassing Powell.

According to The Daily Wire:

An attorney working with Trump attorney Sidney Powell’s law office said that Fox News host Tucker Carlson needs to “stop harassing” Powell by demanding that she provide evidence to backup up serious and unproven allegations that she has made in recent days about the validity of the 2020 election results.

Tucker highlighted during his show on Thursday one of the claims that Powell has made recently, in this case earlier in the day at a press conference, in which she claimed that the election was stolen by international leftists who manipulated the vote tabulating software and flipped millions of votes from President Donald Trump to Democrat Joe Biden.

Carlson highlighted the following statement that Powell made during the press conference:

One of its most characteristic features is its ability to flip votes. It can set and run an algorithm that probably ran all over the country to take a certain percentage of votes from President Trump and flip them to President Biden, which we might never have uncovered had the votes for President Trump not been so overwhelming in so many of these states that it broke the algorithm that had been plugged into the system, and that’s what caused them to have to shut down in the states they shut down in.

Molly McCann then responded:

Tucker Carlson has the highest-rated cable news show in history, but that did not stop Powell’s team from punching back.

Kitty
Kitty
4 days ago

These thick headed so called journalists who keep saying, Show me the evidence, Show me the evidence!! Who do you think you are? You are not the Judge and jury in a court of law. THAT is who Sidney is waiting to show the evidence. If you want to know what is going on, get off your butt and do some investigating. I am sick to death of these media jerks thinking that they are in charge. Keep on wishing because no one is watching you!!

Kay Cude
Kay Cude
Reply to  Kitty

My, my–Tucker is really impressed with himself!

Reply to  Kitty

I agree-evidence will be presented to the court! Tucker by insisting you have it before it is presented in court is plain stupid. You are not the judge and jury! So wait like the rest of us to see what the court says!

Todd Nelson
Todd Nelson
Reply to  Joanne Roberts

Why is it important to wait until court? The sooner and the more abundant the evidence, the sooner public opinion will be able to be changed.

David adkison
Reply to  Todd Nelson

You know the left wing media will make disclaimers on any evidence presented regardless of how much proof is substantiated. The court should decide not Biden fans in the media.

Albert Hess
Albert Hess
Reply to  David adkison

Why would letting the truth out now hurt the case?

Bill Williams
Reply to  Albert Hess

Albert, if you don’t know, it is impossible to explain to you.

TontonB
Reply to  Todd Nelson

You’re either a troll or incredibly naive. Do you know what the enemies of the President would do with this information? It, and the attorneys, would be so lied about and distorted before any judge anywhere heard one word on the case. Game – Set – Match.
Keep the info. close to the vest, and divulge it only in a court of law. Not before!
If you care a hoot about the President having a chance to win, then you see the idiocy of your statements.
Like the press, public opinion does not elect anybody to any office in this country.

tom
tom
Reply to  Todd Nelson

Too late to change the “votes” with public opinions, that’s why the “investigation” has be completed and compelling to over-turn the election! Trump is not going to release any evidence outside court, especially to the msm, so they can twist, spin, bury evidence and discredit it before it is presented in court! Timing is everything! It also gives the demon-rats time to perjure themselves if they move forward with a state’s electoral vote, knowing that it is fraudulent!

Wondering Woman
Wondering Woman
Reply to  Todd Nelson

Tucker, dear,
Evidence is for the court room, not to be used to build up the reputation of a Fox News? host. So just calm down & you can maybe attend the trial wherein computer geeks or experts will present to the court exactly how the rigged machines were slated to work & how the votes being cast for our OUTSIDER PRESIDENT TRUMP overwhelmed & crashed their algorithm system. I think they should challenge more than the POTUS/VP, but every congressional seat held by a demonicRAT – because I suspect the votes cast for anything but a demonicRat also helped to crash the rigged algorithm system.
Good thing some of those demonicRAT governors emptied out their prisons using the covid 19 as an excuse, because there are obviously going to be lots of arrests in this attempt to steal the 2020 election for the one world global government, aka the new world order – which the mostly demonicRat deep state establishment majority masquerading as congressional members have been working with for at least 6+ decades, will soon be filling them up.
IMO, Sidney Powell’s case is going to change voting practice all over the planet – not just here in America.

Lily Hanssen
Lily Hanssen
Reply to  Joanne Roberts

Seems like they are getting anyone from the right to come to theire shows? Tucker schud be smart enough to understand that surten things can not be revealed, only in due time.Has Tucker Turned in to a DemonRat.??

Bill Williams
Reply to  Lily Hanssen

Lily, I am on your side, but please try spell check.

Wondering Woman
Wondering Woman
Reply to  Lily Hanssen

Good question! Either that or he has kowtowed to the rule by the wives of the owners of Fox News, who maybe gave him the ultimatum of that or lose his high paid job. Only time will tell.

tom
tom
Reply to  Joanne Roberts

This isn’t typical of Tucker, so I have to think he’s been “encouraged” to be thick-headed! He knows the “evidence” is for the grand jury or wherever this scam election ends up! But “don’t concede, Trump! It doesn’t buy you or the country a thing! 4 years of russia, “we” deserve to learn the “truth” ALL OF IT! Starting with the obumer / russia coup, all the way to Xi’s $1.5bil Manchurian candidate bye-dunce

Philip Hammersley
Philip Hammersley
Reply to  Kitty

Of course, the media never asked to see the DIMM “evidence” of Trump-Russia collusion,did they? Remember, shifty Schiff said he had conclusive evidence and the dolts in the media STILL haven’t made him say what it was!

Albert Hess
Albert Hess
Reply to  Kitty

Of course they have the evidence.
If they didn’t they could not file the case.

P W
P W
4 days ago

Enough! Powell has her work to do and Tucker needs to get over it. Drop your weapons and get back to business.

Jim
Jim
Reply to  P W

I’m sure Powell is simply doing her best to protect the people who have the needed evidence. The thieving Dems and RINOs are so evil and desperate to save their butts from prison, that they would stoop to anything to silence the whistleblowers right now.
Carlson needs to back off and leave Powell alone so she can do her job!

Reply to  Jim

You are correct! We have already see what these desperate criminals are capable of doing to the whistleblowers who have already been revealed. Foxing, death threats to their children.

Reply to  Joanne Roberts

Doxing not what spell check substituted

mutzika
mutzika
4 days ago

Tucker lost it as Foxnews did as well
Tucker is now a turncoat
guess his moolas are more important than his integrity

disgusted elder
Reply to  mutzika

Will Tucker be spelled with an F now? He has shown himself to be a HUGE disappointment to we Trump Supporters.

Albert Hess
Albert Hess
4 days ago

Trump supporters have disappointed him.

Robert Ewing
Robert Ewing
Reply to  Albert Hess

Hey Tucker,
Why don’t you report on the coming civil war.
Your ignorance is clearly showing, if you think it is not going to happen. I suggest you not make yourself an enemy.

Jim
Jim
Reply to  mutzika

Sounds like his moolas and ratings are more important than peoples lives!

Nasty Old Fed
Nasty Old Fed
Reply to  mutzika

I was a Fox News fan and Tucker Carlson is just my latest disappointment.

Philip Byler
Philip Byler
4 days ago

I stopped watching Tucker Carlson. Tucker sold his soul to a now leftist FOX striking a deal with FOX to disparage President Trump’s effort to expose what was a massive vote fraud in return for FOX giving Tucker whatever Tucker wants. Sidney Powell is one of the best lawyers in the country. Tucker has shown himself to be a self-serving little boy.

Richard
Reply to  Philip Byler

And again money has proven that here are people who will sell their soul.

Nasty Old Fed
Nasty Old Fed
Reply to  Richard

Does it count that I sold my soul to the United States Army for fun, travel and adventure? They gave all three!

disgusted elder
Reply to  Nasty Old Fed

SIr,you gave your service under arms,something always to be respected. Tucker wants a more veterinary type of service,ending up in the U.S.A. getting screwed!

Robert Miller
Robert Miller
4 days ago

This is an ego problem for Tucker,that is why he is so adamant!!

Reply to  Robert Miller

True

Lynn W. Martin
Lynn W. Martin
4 days ago

I agree. I was a huge Tucker fan until last night’s show. And, he wasn’t truthful. He kept stating he is all about truth and he told us the truth. But whats actually true is that Sydney sent him an affidavit. She also offered for the people who are experts on the algorythms to talk to him about that part of the evidence since he could explain it better. But that wasn’t good enough. he wanted exclusive documents. He nor any other “journalist” or “talkshow host” deserves evidence. The only place the evidence should be is in court. Tucker left out that in the beginning of that press conference, they stated it was their opening statement. You dont present evidence during your opening statement. You tell the jury or judge what you expect the evidence to show in your opening statement. And as a lawyer, which I am, you have ethical obligations not to go out to try your case in the media. Do you really think that would even make a difference if they had given all their evidence? why do they want the mainstream left media to get a hold of witnesses or documents to then send it to the biden mob and go try to undo, hide, manipulate documents and then threaten the witnesses like the dems have been doing in all the states regarding election canvassing and certification? Im sorry but I’m done with Tucker. I have already stopped watching Fox but I was recording his show. No more.

monica
monica
4 days ago

Tucker, you have to get over yourself. Like your colleagues, you think you are law unto yourself. You think you are a god. You think you can make policy, brainwash heads, and make up news. You think you can replace the Courts, in the court of public opinion. You are not a court, and you are not a jury. Sit tight, like the rest of us, and wait until the case is presented in Court. No lawyer worth her salt would capitulate to you pathetic journalists. The case will be tried in court. You have no right to know what she is going to say or prove, any more than you lack of right to ask a priest what he heard in confession. Go lay an egg.

disgusted elder
Reply to  monica

Tucker,why dont you stick your head where the sun doesnt shine! Considering the recent inflation of your ego,I am led to wonder if Obama left any room.

Rambo
Rambo
4 days ago

We need a total top down revamping of the “media”. The citizen journalists, NOT CORPORATE JOURNALISTS, are the new media.

Nasty Old Fed
Nasty Old Fed
Reply to  Rambo

W.E.B. Griffin had a much better in his book “M.A.S.H. goes to Paris” he wrote that the French cops understood the word “media” as people who hung around talking to ghosts. I just love the French people they have come up with a charming new way of saying “merde au vous (fecal material to you) to their politicians they use their farm equipment to spray liquefied manure on the government buildings. I think we Americans should take notes and act accordingly with demorats!

Margaret Heller
4 days ago

I really enjoy Tucker Carlson because I think he tells it like it is. However, Thursday night I thought he was out of line pushing Sidney to reveal the evidence she has in her possession. Tucker has to know, let alone realize, she cannot do that because the evidence she has is going to be part of a case being sent to th Supreme Court. Methinks that Tucker’s latest ratings, surpassing all other TV and cable Networks these last several weeks, has gone a little to his head!

cat
cat

A little?

Rick Miller
4 days ago

Tucker should not be upset. The fact of the matter Sydney was just making the case for
Trump. The only facts she has to present is in the Court of Law not some TV Personality Show. She is laying out the grounds to attack enough said. Quiet down Tucker your still fine in my book.

cat
cat
Reply to  Rick Miller

Not in my book. He used to be good now he is just too full of himself. Goodbye Tucker. I already have said goodbye to Fox, Will keep on listening to the radio instead.

Richard

I’m surprised at Tucker.

Ros Feldman
Ros Feldman
4 days ago

I too was very disappointed in Tucker last night. If he want evidence get off your fat duff and go out and look for it. It’s right there! But don’t expect Trumps lawyers to do your work for you. As was said yesterday…this was an opening statement. The facts will be shown in a court of law where they are supposed to be shown. Not on a cable news network so that those who have come forward can be doxxed by the other side.

Dawn Krajenka
Dawn Krajenka
4 days ago

He is one of the first to complain that the “journalists” don’t do their job. And what is the first thing HE does? He DOESN’T do HIS due diligence and lays it all on Ms. Powell. I used to like Tucker, and respect him, but lately he has shown all of us that the power has gone to his head. Who does he REALLY think he is? He has NO more claim on this incredibly busy woman’s time than anyone else. Her time is spent on getting to the truth. She is a pit bull and I thank God for her and others like her, who FIGHT for the truth, no matter how lonely that fight is. Tucker needs to do his job. I turned him off last night after this nonsense, and frankly I’ve had enough! I am tired of dark news, divided newscasters, and debutante-broadcasters who believe that they are “owed” the news. Although I thought what they did was despicable, at least Woodward and Bernstein WORKED for their supper!

Allen
Allen
4 days ago

I do not know who Molly McCann is, but geez I love her. Great comments on Carlson. I gave up on him and Hannity when they kept telling me how there is no way Obama could win a second term. I was real close on giving up on Limbaugh then also. I decided these guys do not know anymore than I do. And, they definitely have no power against the swamp. So, Carlson STFU.

MikefromTexas
MikefromTexas
4 days ago

I guess Tucker is following in Fox’s foot steps. Won’t watch him anymore.

DrBarbara
DrBarbara
4 days ago

It reminds me of the time Geraldo showed the entire world the plan to attack the enemy by drawing the line of the battle in the dirt. THAT was treason, as far as I’m concerned, and Tucker should have enough sense to know that Sydney won’t show the “battle plans” on nation wide television. Good grief.

Nasty Old Fed
Nasty Old Fed
Reply to  DrBarbara

Don’t laugh about it, I was there we some rather annoyed “Chocking Chickens” that wanted to stop his clock over that fiasco the Army got him out of the sand box so no one would have to write an incident report. I really hate doing paperwork.

FED UP
FED UP
4 days ago

I respect anyone that is trying to get to the FACTS AND TRUTHS. RESPECT TUCKER AND DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY Trump and Powell DON’T WANT THE FACTS WITH EVIDENCE NOT HEAR-SAY AND THE TRUTHS to back up her ACCUSATIONS !!
WHY is the TRUTH so hard to TELL ?? TUCKER ONLY WANTS THE ‘TRUTHS’ !!!

Reply to  FED UP

Because this is a matter of the court not Tucker Carlson. He has no ability or authority for him to correct a wrong in our election.

james hunt
4 days ago

Tucker you have turned the same way FOX has turned and you should watch at 8pm Stinchfield ! Real honest true news !! I have been watching for three weeks and you should keep from watching FOX and turn to CONSERVATIVE NEWS on NEWSMAX! These idiots that believe that Trumps lawyers should give you or anyone else evidence before giving it to the court are morons !!! Hell you are a PEON of fake news and would “DECIDE” the case before it is settled in court!! I would not give you or anyone else “evidence” that will Prove that Trump wins!!!! The court may not see it that way but a majority of people in America absolutely KNOW! Tucker lets all watch “NEWS MAX” great conservative news and backs our well armed “MILITIA”!!! Go Trump 4 more years!!!

Reply to  james hunt

I have started watching newsmax and I really appreciate how the news is presented in an honest unbiased way

Ann I.
Ann I.
Reply to  james hunt

Don’t be fooled! Newsmax is not a conservative news channel!! Newsmax donated $1 million to Hillary’s campaign 5 years ago and that was pretty well hidden! Newsmax ceo is a liberal, and takes advantage of the current situation with people leaving Foxnews.

Kitty
Kitty
4 days ago

One of the problem with the Media today is that they don’t have a media or journalism degree. Many of them have a history degree. That may one of the problems we have today.
Wikipedia says this about Tucker Carlson: “He then went to Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut, where he graduated in 1991 with a BA in history. After college, Carlson tried to join the Central Intelligence Agency, but his application was denied, after which he decided to pursue a career in journalism with the encouragement of his father.”
Here is a website to go to to show the Colleges and degrees of many of the talking heads today and yesteryear. I counted as many of 11 + who are English, History, Public Policy, Political Science, etc. Many are not journalism majors. Are the journalism depts in colleges dead and gone??

Philip Hammersley
Philip Hammersley
Reply to  Kitty

I don’t know that in today’s J-schools, a degree would be worth more than toilet paper. They teach partisanship, not going after the FACTS whoever it affects!

ProBiz Conservative
ProBiz Conservative
4 days ago

Sounds like Paul Ryno and the Murdoch brats have gotten to Tucker. His treatment of Sydney borders what the clowns on msnbc and cnn would do.

Sarah
Sarah
4 days ago

Listen to what these people are saying Tucker Carlson,they need time which is very short, to get ALL the facts. Why should they stop to answer questions that might jeopadize the court proceedings? We need to show the world that when we catch criminals they go to prison.

Susanna
Susanna
4 days ago

Didn’t Tucker Carlson look at the Press Conference with Rudy Giuliani, Sydney Powell, and others? Did he look up the information he said was available? He shouldn’t be pressing for information that has to be hidden until the courts can hear it. Also, to protect those who made the depositions and their families. Tucker Carlson has hit a new low in his life.

Todd Nelson
Todd Nelson
4 days ago

Tucker is trying to give Sidney Powell the largest platform in all of cable news to get her story out, with evidence. That is not harassment, it is a golden opportunity. I put many of my hopes of seeing President Trump stay in office in the likes of Sidney Powell. With this attitude, my hopes of seeing President Trump win this election have been dashed dramatically because of my belief that they are talking the talk but not doing the walk

FedUp
FedUp
4 days ago

Tucker’s head has gotten to big evidently. He has lost creditability with me. Does Tucker think he is a judge. The fraud charges need to go to a court of law. WHERE is the FBI or any government department trying to protect the America people from this take over of our voting system????? NO WHERE! ARE THEY ALL IN ON THE TAKEOVER???

disgusted elder
Reply to  FedUp

The F.B.I.,the C.I.A.,and the D.O.J. are all complicit participants in the currently active overthrow of our elected U.S.A. government using techniques they developed to steal foreign elections in many now communist countries. These agencies are clearly on the side of our enemies!

Grace
Grace
4 days ago

Tucker desperately want’s the SCOOP and he’s upset because Sydney won’t give it to him. So does every other so called journalist. She’ s smarter than that. She won’t give anyone that information before it reaches the court and she finds out which facts are accepted and which rejected. Until then Tucker you and all the news jockeys can wait for the book along with me.

TimTom
TimTom
4 days ago

No one should be surprised. All of MSM, including FOX, is owned by 6 conglomerates. FOX plays its part as the opposition to give conservatives the illusion of choice and a seat at the table, but they’re simply controlled opposition. While they report on tidbits of issues important to conservatives, it’s what they fail to report that is the real danger. I’m all for honesty in media, no matter who it offends, but non of the networks provide that.

4 days ago

These phony journalists repeating the mantra “show me the evidence” must have their heads in the sand. I have seen a huge amount of evidence. You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know that when 140,000 votes show up and they are 100% for Biden that this is corruption (statistically impossible).

You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know that the hundreds (if not thousands) of dead people who voted is perpetrated fraud.

You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to know that shutting down vote counting early and then a spike in Biden votes later occurs (another statistically impossibility) is fraud.

I could go on and on but it won’t satisfy the hacks pretending to be concerned journalists.

TontonB
4 days ago

What idiot attorney would get on national television and tell the whole world (which is the opposition) the evidence gathered and will be presented to the court? Make it personal. You’re an accused murderer. You hire one of the best defense attorneys in the country. This attorney has a history of winning and has a sterling reputation for honesty and thoroughness. Would you encourage your attorney to go on Tucker Carlson and explain to the world the evidence she has proving you not guilty before any judge has seen/heard the evidence?
Of course you wouldn’t. So why should Sydney Powell lay out everything she has concerning Dominion, the first-hand witnesses and essentially the strategy?
Tucker will just need to wait for the trial. Period!!!!

Lily Hanssen
Lily Hanssen
4 days ago

just another reason that I’ dont regrett Dropping FOX. that Used to be My News source. How in the #&!! did the DemonRatPack get it’s Hock in FOX.?? Well Guess we still get the Next News Nettwork, Blaze, and NewsMax.

cactusbob
cactusbob
4 days ago

C’mon, Tucker, you do watch Fox News, don’t you? Most of what I’ve learned about the fraudulent election has been on Fox, and I have no doubt of what they have alleged.

louis muhaaw
4 days ago

Fox news became the TRASH CAN NEWS wiith no respect for The Class Act People ABOVE THEM

louis muhaaw
4 days ago

FOX the back stabbers to save there jobs well it wont be pretty UNDER BASEMENT BIDEN THE SELLOUT OF AMERICA

louis muhaaw
4 days ago

Common sense how does AMERICA COUNT voters on servers not in the USA BUT GERMANY AND SPAIN THIS IS THIS IS NOT COUNTING VOTES ITS ROBBING VOERS AND FRAUD OF THE ELECTION AND AMERICAN BORN BRED AND RAISED IN AMERICA

Jeff J Fontano
Jeff J Fontano
4 days ago

Love affair with Fox News is over! Tucker, Shannon, Dana, Neil, etc., all are moving to the Dark Side because they are a bunch of scared little girls and need a paycheck!
It just goes to show you that in the face of incredible odds, it is just easier to give in and protect ones self.
It will be interesting to see what Hannity does next! Waiting with Baited Breath!

WELCOME TO THE REVOLUTION

Albert Hess
Albert Hess

Should Trump fire Fauci?

Bill Williams
4 days ago

Come on Tucker, this woman is busy trying to get the truth out on a deadline and you want her to drop everything and be on your stupid show, man, have you lost your mind?

Ingrid
Ingrid
4 days ago

Never watch Tucker again, Never watch FOX again! All are polluted and mis informed! Very sad! TRUMP already won! The Proof is overwhelming! 124 to 400 for Trump

Wedg
Wedg

Its Newsmax from now on.

Jim Mcgrath
Jim Mcgrath
4 days ago

Please Tucker don’t be a jerk. You are one of the only shows I still watch on Fox. Don’t force me to shut you down. Will give you another shot but one more harmful statement like that and you will go to the nowhere land of Neil Cavuto, Sandra Smith and many others. If you knew anything about a court case you should know that you don’t tip your hand until the right time. You don’t give your far left corrupt opponents the opportunity to create a series of lies which will be picked up by the PR arms of the Democrat Party such as the mainstream print and on-air media, big tech, the deep state, sleazy rinos , Hollywood has beens and generally all those that don’t respect our country, our flag, our military and our cops among other things. Also makes me wonder did the Trump haters now running Fox force you to try to sabotage the case before it was even presented. That would be far worse than if you just made an uninformed stupid mistake.

Billy Q
Billy Q
4 days ago

Dam Tucker you are getting a big head , why do you think she would produce evidence on your sho or any other crappy Nazi propaganda network, if I were you I think I would be looking for a new job because people are sick of the big News BS I guess you can say we have had it with the propaganda

Frances Mejia
Frances Mejia
3 days ago

Tucker. You don’t know anything about COMPUTER SYSTEMS!! DO YOU?? but I do and I know YOU CAN INSERT SOFTWARE CODE INTO A PROGRAM THAT IS ALREADY RUNNING!!!!Do you understand? It’s the easiest thing anybody who works with systems like DOMINION can do. You are ignorant or naive.

SD OF AZ
SD OF AZ
3 days ago

Tucker appears to be wanting to side with liberals who have already attacked his family in the past. AND HE wants the scoop and the goods. No one owes a thing to Tucker and if he stays with Fox he will lose. The ones like Hannity who are faithful to the people of this nationm the majority of them (white and all nationalties that are one with MAGA that is) will win where ever they land.

SD OF AZ
SD OF AZ
3 days ago
Reply to  SD OF AZ

And a good attorney does not give the opposition the scoop. That is for court and with the reputation of Sidney they should be worried. There go Biden’s wins with fraud in physical handling of ballots to system “glitches” for Biden.

cligie
cligie
3 days ago

Google the following: Is Tucker Carlson a Democrat?” You might be in for a surprise to read about his background. Also, check out what Dinesh D’Souza had to say about this.

Margaret Heller
2 days ago
  • I really like Tucker Carlson, but I feel that he was totally off-the wall with his remarks Thursday night regarding Sidney Powell. He should realize that Ms Powell could not divulge critical evidence regarding any and all information before it is presented to the court–especially at this critical time in the election. Tucker should apologize to Ms. Powell else his viewers will feel he is joining the left like most of his fellow commentators on Fox.
kinma
kinma
2 days ago

His rating is not because of me. When he first started his venue on prime time Fox he was an arrogant loud mouth that invited confrontational guests with an agenda. I hated him then and I do now.

By submitting this form, I hereby consent to TrumpTrainNews.com’s Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, which permits TrumpTrainNews.com and its affiliates to contact me.

People, Places & Things