GOP Congressman’s Family Sends Him ‘Nastygram’ Over Trump

Hudson Institute, CC BY 2.0 via Wikimedia Commons

Republican Congressman Adam Kinzinger of Illinois has been disowned by members of his family over his outspoken position on former President Donald Trump.

Kinzinger, 42, spoke with the New York Times about a letter he received from 11 members of his family after he said Trump should be removed from office over the raid on the U.S. Capitol which took place on January 6th.

“Oh my, what a disappointment you are to us and God,” the letter began.

The letter continues:

“We were once so proud of your accomplishments! Instead, you go against your Christian principals and join the “devil’s army” (Democrats and the fake news media).

How do you call yourself a Christian when you join the “devils army” believing in abortion.

We thought you were “smart” enough to see how the left is brainwashing so many “so called good people” including yourself and many other GOP members. You have even fallen for their socialism ideals!

So, so, sad!

President Trump is not perfect, but neither are you or any of us for that matter!

It is not for us to judge or be judged! But he is Christian!

You should be very proud that you have lost the respect of Lou Dobbs, Tucker Carlson, Sean Hannity, Laura Ingraham, Greg Kelly, etc. and most importantly in our book, Mark Levin and Rush Limbaugh and us!

It is now most embarrassing to us that we are related to you. You have embarrassed the Kinzinger family name!

We are not judging you. This letter is our opinion of you!”

The letter – which continued on for another two paragraphs ended with signatures from 11 members of the Kinzinger family and a “PS” which stated many other family members “feel the same as we do” and that they received numbers calls concerning Kinzinger’s “actions and egregious behavior towards our President of the United States, Donald J. Trump!”

Kinzinger said he holds “nothing against them”, but he has “zero desire or feel the need to reach out and repair that. That is 100 percent on them to reach out and repair, and quite honestly, I don’t care if they do or not.”

The six-term Congressman was one of 10 Republicans in the House to vote for impeachment of Donald Trump. He’s also launched a new PAC to take on those who embrace the former President.

Lillian
Lillian
1 year ago

I cut of an entire branch of my family tree who voted for the downfall of our country this election.

Anna
Anna
Reply to  Lillian

THANK-YOU

Mark
Mark
Reply to  Lillian

both my son and Daughter were removed from my life over their vote for communism.

Russ Jenkins
Russ Jenkins
Reply to  Mark

I really can’t believe that I am about to defend anyone who voted for the pedophile in chief, Biden, But, to cut away your child,…. can;t you see how hypocritical that is? We despise their cancel culture ways. But, to cancel your own child from you life is worse than anything they have tried to cancel. Please rethink this and realize. In four years, we will get our country back. what good is that if we have no family to share it with? That said, forgive me if I punch them in the teeth. I had to say that to get the bad taste of defending libs out of my mouth.

Reply to  Russ Jenkins

IF the LIBS arn’t not RUNNING the ELECTION “AGAIN” we MIGHT get our Country back!! The COWARD Republicans are dropping like FLIES. Machines are still in place, so WHO do you think will replace them??
We need to ALL write our STATE REPS and tell them to NOT allow biden’s new laws to take place in your State. Like Tx. Ok. Fla. N. And S. Dakotas are.

MARK
MARK
1 year ago

SWAMP RATS ( dark state) THAT DESIGNED THIS JUDICIAL SYSTEM CAN NOT BE FIXED BY IT. Our whole system has to be disassembled completely and restructured from the ground up by american patriots.

Bruce Bluemel

And Arizona. The Dems cheated here too

John Strom
John Strom
Reply to  Bruce Bluemel

They cheated in EVERY state.

Reply to  John Strom

I don’t think they cheated in Al. There were only two LIBs on the ticket and that was biden/harris, and Jones(d) for Senate. We replaced Jones with a GOOD STRONG CONSERVATIVE!! All of the rest were Republicans, and on the Dem section were ALL Write ins only!!
They may have used the machines to get Jones elected 4 yrs ago, but they didn’t this time. They might TRY when the next election comes up and shelby has left, but WE ALABAMIANS will QUESTION to the FULLEST any election that puts a LIB in office instead of a Conservative, FROM NOW ON!!

Cat Kin
Cat Kin
Reply to  Bruce Bluemel

They cheated in Pa too.

Bill Williams
Reply to  Cat Kin

Yes, PA is one of every setate.

TontonB
Reply to  Russ Jenkins

Yes, but…. Kinzinger gave up the fight and joined the Democrat/Communists. How can he be trusted in the future? The second and subsequent decisions to join the Democrat/Communists will become easier and easier.
You’re saying that Kinzinger’s family doesn’t have a right to be principled? They should accept him no matter how untrustworthy and unreliable he becomes?

safari1024
Reply to  TontonB

Kinzinger and the other traitors to the best President we have had in years must pay for their transgression by being removed at the primary ballot boxes at the next election.

As for his family, it doesn’t much matter in Kinzinger’s case, as he clearly does not care for them or about what they think. That obviously goes for the people who voted him into office as well. He has spat in their faces.

catherine
Reply to  TontonB

MUCH BETTER REPLY! I couldn’t vote either way for Russ.

Bill Williams
Reply to  catherine

I did, it was not Russ’ place to judge that family decision.

Reply to  TontonB

Kinzinger may be a sewer rat but that has nothing to do with his family’s opinions or principles. Yes, they SHOULD LOVE HIM however untrustworthy he becomes. He’s responsible for his own actions. His family’s arrogance suggests they think they are more moral or better than he is and qualifies them to throw their child to the dogs. What stupidity!

Retired Marine
Retired Marine
Reply to  TontonB

Can’t ever be trusted, he sold out the Republican, he WILL sell out the country. A leftist in a phony conservative suit, you don’t fool anyone you lowlife scumbag.

Reply to  Retired Marine

EXACTLY!!!

Keith C. Haas
Reply to  Russ Jenkins

One has to realize that you don’t control what your children turn out to be. Every criminal and or bad person has a mother and a father. In this case his response to his family’s letter tells a lot abought who he is as a person. It validates his family’s letter to him.

Reply to  Keith C. Haas

My own Father and Mother voted for obummer and I felt like disowning them but didn’t. I told them when I see his face all I see is Satan.
They voted the first time for him not the second.

Reply to  Keith C. Haas

Kinzinger’s behavior toward his family in no way validates his family’s letter to him. It just shows he’s an immature, ungrateful idiot. He needs unconditional love.

Bill Williams
Reply to  Baby

OMG, please!

Reply to  Baby

He voted for COMMUNISM, and I think THAT is THROWING his FAMILY under the bus, irrevocably!! He deserves their hatred!!

Micala
Micala
Reply to  Russ Jenkins

I totally “get” what you are saying. However, what happens if in four years our Country does not rebound but go into a Civil War because the evil that flows through our many”Godless” people has WON their lives. This is a HUGE POSSIBILITY! A Civil War would be the only way to rid our Nation of the Evil that surrounds us. Either that OR GOD RETURNS TO CAST EVIL DOWN FOREVER!

Unfortunately, unless your children (grown or teens) have had a religious upbringing, they are perfect for evil to enter their hearts/soul. They change, they no longer resemble your loved one, nor do they feel guilt about their actions. Unless these individuals are returned to a religious lifestyle, there is nothing you can do or say that would change them.

Believe me, “Evil” is REAL and it does destroy lives — that’s it’s creed, “to destroy”!

Evil is like the drug an addict craves. Once it is inside of you, it becomes a part of you and
rules your decisions. THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING IN OUR CAPITOL IN THE GODLESS DEMOCRAT PARTY AND THOSE RHINOS WHO ALSO ABANDONED OUR GOD.

I sincerely wish you GOOD LUCK along with God’s help to change your offspring’s evil outlook about life. This will be the hardest thing you have ever tried to do…and you may FAIL. Once evil possesses someone, it does not give up easily. At that point it will consume all your love and devotion to bring your offspring back to your loving home! Pray for help, lots of help and always “Believe” that GOOD CAN DEFEAT EVIL.AND YOU MAY, JUST MAYBE, WIN THAT BATTLE.

Robert Francis Lyle
Robert Francis Lyle
Reply to  Micala

We are getting closer and closer to the Rapture and the soon coming King. And there is only one

safari1024
Reply to  Russ Jenkins

At the rate of forced decay that is being perpetrated by Biden and his handlers, there will not be much of our country left to “get back” in four years.

bo navajo
bo navajo
Reply to  Russ Jenkins

Do you have children?? I had 2 step daughters who I raised as my own. My eldest passed away in 2019 at age 49 leaving me with 3 great grandchildren, My youngest is now 51 just got married and never had children and chose to be a career woman. She is an atheist, vagen and ultra liberal dem who does not read or listen to anything that she doesn’t agree with. She will not speak with me about anything when I try to speak about events but rather says ” I am not going to listen to you if you don’t stop talking about and I am going to hang up if you do and she then hangs up”. I warned her about hanging up on me; saying the day will come when I will hang up on you. So now we only speak on the phone occasionally if she calls. Instead, I either send a voicemail or email week simply saying I am well and wish her and family well. Before this we usually skyped every Sunday but all we did was recap of our weeks happenings. She was always preaching to me about my diet etc as she is a vagen. I told her we live in 2 different worlds as I believe in God, eat meat and have conservative views about the world. An since she did not want to talk about the things I did and had the habit of hanging up on me I thought it would be better if we just called if there was something important we needed to speak about. I didn’t disown her I just chose to limit our interactions. This way I am giving her time to reflect on her actions and see if she really does love me enough to change how she choses to interact with me. Only time will tell.

Katz123
Katz123
Reply to  bo navajo

I am a Career Woman, Vegan and conservative, God loving, lover of this Country, and I don’t appreciate your putting down Career Woman and Vegans. When is is a requirement of Conservatives to eat animals and birth a litter of babies?

MARK
MARK
Reply to  Russ Jenkins

Russ, do you think this country will last 4 months, much less 4 years the way it is going already? Not even a month and look at what is pissed down the drain already. Very soon your property taxes, sales tax consumer goods and food are going to skyrocket not to mention your paycheck shrinking and gas prices going to the moon. That’s just a fraction of what will happen if the people don’t step in use the 2nd amendment and follow the constitution as it is written. Read the constitution of the United States of America.

Tom
Tom
Reply to  Russ Jenkins

In four years the democrooks will have 20000000 more democrook dependents in our country, and they have already perfected the “vote early, and vote often “strategy, plus discard your opponents ballots,and hide the election results from their opponents. Don’t hold your breath while waiting for a return of integrity in government!!

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl
Reply to  Russ Jenkins

I understand your point, but getting our country back in 2 or 4 years is NOT a guarantee. Once joe messes with immigration and daca, anything is up for grabs. Their goal is to make it so a Republican cannot win again.

Bruce Bluemel

Spot on

Lizzie
Lizzie
Reply to  Russ Jenkins

Would you defend him if he was murderer?

Reply to  Russ Jenkins

Russ, the only thing is — in four more years we won’t have a country unless voting machines are fixed. I agree with you about loving your children. It’s not up to parents to judge them. Leave that to God.

Bill Williams
Reply to  Russ Jenkins

Not for you to judge Russ.

Kate Ferris
Kate Ferris
Reply to  Russ Jenkins

I pray you’re correct in the getting our country back assertion!
I wouldn’t disown my Kiddies, BUT they’d be on MY list!

Lauriegal
Lauriegal
Reply to  Russ Jenkins

Thanks Russ for some sanity and family love. After all is said and done, we still have a whole lot of other connections that need to be addressed and not forsaken. Family and friends can and should embrace all the commonalities that we share. We need to stay above the fray and be the stronger side, continue to fight the good fight and build our party back. And yes, DJT will be there! We can expose the idiotic policies of the current administration – climate policy, energy policy, boarder policy, lack of
pre-born rights and all our platform without dissolving our families. We can overcome the liberal snobbery and arrogance by not practicing those traits. Facts, debate and walking the talk will win.

Susanana
Susanana
Reply to  Russ Jenkins

It’s called Tough Love. Some you have to take by the scruff of the neck ( figuratively) .

Reply to  Russ Jenkins

IF your child ATTACKED you at every opportunity, just because of your Political affilliation, would you keep them in your life?? Or would you tell them that either they can be CIVIL towards you , or NOT COME AROUND you?? I no longer associate with my Nephew, and HE was one of my FAVORITES!

Naomi Christensen
Naomi Christensen
Reply to  Mark

I feel the same as you do.

Remember the old saying: You can choose your friends, but you can’t choose your family.

Sometimes letting go is better than trying to maintain a relationship that brings nothing but pain, anxiety and disbelief. Why, how did they lose the values that you thought you shared with them?

No amount of reasoning will change them. Then it’s best to let go rather than to continue to beat yourself up.

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl
1 year ago

I agree completely! YES on all your points.

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl
Reply to  Mark

@ Lillian, Anna and Mark. Our family votes RED. But, if we had votes for this debacle of an administration, we WOULD HAVE DONE EXACTLY THE SAME!
It takes courage, but I’m with you all.

Reply to  Mark

Mark, Love your children no matter who or what they think or become. Their views and actions are on them — not on anyone else. Let God be their judge.

Dawn
Reply to  Mark

I feel very lucky….my three sons are all conservative and we are all teaching the grandchildren to stand up for your beliefs and never let a teacher indoctrinate you with their liberal poison. “A good teacher will tell you where to look but not what to see.”

Richard
Reply to  Lillian

Sounds like they lack in th brain department.

Keith C. Haas
Reply to  Richard

Sounds like your the wrong person to judge.

RICHARD S GIESER
RICHARD S GIESER
Reply to  Lillian

Pray for them.

Steven
Steven
1 year ago

Best advice ever Richard.

Keith C. Haas
1 year ago

Pray for your self . They were correct in pointing out his choice to stand with people that have no Christian values.

James Whitney
James Whitney
Reply to  Lillian

If the mainstream media is one’s only source of daily news it is easy to become brainwashed. Most of this election was not about policy, but about voting against Trump after the extreme smear job done by the mainstream media. People are going to be in shock after they see energy prices go through the roof, unemployment skyrocket with jobs returning to China, small businesses go under, and both freedom of speech and religion become more seriously threatened. This election was an anti-Trump election not a pro-Biden election.

catherine
Reply to  James Whitney

Freedom of thought is being eliminated too! You have to think to speak.

John
John
Reply to  James Whitney

This “election” was not an election. It was a selection by the establishment politicians. Trump won by a landslide. The evidence is out there but even our corrupt courts refused to adjudicate it.

Reply to  Lillian

I have one Nephew that is anti-Trump. Out of HUNDREDS of Relatives!!! Even his wife and children are FOR TRUMP!! We just don’t talk Politics. But IF he were to attack me for my Policies, I would no longer talk to him at all!!

Jean
Jean
Reply to  Lillian

Their Loss

Reply to  Lillian

Lillian, clarify why you meant — “voted for the downfall of our country” Did you mean Trump or Biden?

Reply to  Lillian

Lillian, how is that working out for you?

Donna
Donna
Reply to  Lillian

God bless you…

Reply to  Lillian

I am sorry for you. I really am!! I know what family get togethers must be like!! Fortunately in my family most of the Dems have passed on. I have only one Nephew that does not like Trump, that I know of. There are probably a few more that follow the left but not ones I associate with anyways!! I never hated Dems before in my LIFE just because they were Dems. I even voted for a few over the Decades of voting, but They have become SO OUTRAGEOUSLY to the LEFT that I cannot tolerate them anymore!! And IMO, RINOs are EVEN WORSE than LIBS because they PRETEND they are something they are NOT!!

John Mierzwinski
John Mierzwinski
1 year ago

Well Obama can adopt him now, see all those traitors from Illinois can now be brothers in the destruction of America.

Lew Tripp

A total ZERO.

P W
P W
1 year ago

But he is in Congress so he must be smarter than all of us, I am sure he understands that even if his family does not. After all, what do they think his job is, to represent his constituents or just follow his own desires?

Dee S
Reply to  P W

Just because people are politicians doesn’t mean they are smarter or have any common sense. They let the quest for power and wealth deter them from what is honorable and just, or honoring what they promised the people.

bob d
bob d
Reply to  Dee S

Exactly! Look what’s in the oval office: Not smart, and has even less common sense. But there he is, big as life, and smug like the POS he is!

AFVET74
AFVET74
Reply to  bob d

Low Energy Joe is on the job

safari1024
Reply to  AFVET74

He may be low energy, but his leftist handlers are not. All they need him for is to put his signature on the Executive Orders they are churning out.

Reply to  P W

Wow I can’t believe you just said that

Wondering Woman
Wondering Woman
Reply to  Mac

Believe it was sarcasm Of the INSIDER’s ATTIUDE OF INGRATITUDE & LACK OF VALUES.

Tom
Tom
Reply to  P W

He’s in Congress, so he must be smarter??? AOC is in Congress too and she’s just the dumbest of them!!

catherine
Reply to  Tom

she really isn’t dumb or stupid. she has a Cum Laude degree. she is an absolute FOOL!

Connie Mays
Connie Mays
Reply to  catherine

And a confirmed Progressive Liberal

Donald J
Donald J
1 year ago

Sounds like he came from a well grounded family but the CP got to him. Cannot believe how many so called “Americans” have fallen for the CP brainwashing over the years. Congratulations to the family for reaching out to him as ungrateful as he is.

Wondering Woman
Wondering Woman
Reply to  Donald J

It has been said many of these deep establishment have been compromised by blackmail. Seem to recall Wiki leaks (which is said to have never been proven to be wrong) implicated 6 incumbent congressional members as being pedophiles in pizzagate & at 15 orher higher level federal employee.

glenn edward davis
glenn edward davis
1 year ago

“THEY have to reach out”. Hey, Dopey, THEY already did.

1 year ago

Once Satan has his grips in you it’s hard to get away.
Write him off he is gone.,. His way of thinking has been turned around and like other turncoats we can never trust them to do the (right) thing. God bless

RonBeau Capell
RonBeau Capell
1 year ago

Kinzinger is entitled to his own opinion because he lives in the USA. Others, like his own family, realize the error of your ways. In less than a month, the tide of those 80+ million ? voters are turning the tide against Joe. His ship is already sinking, while he is doing great harm to our citizens and our freedom. Even his Roman Catholic Church is disavowing him!

william
Reply to  RonBeau Capell

Good letter RonBeau but Biden didn’t get 80 Billion LEGAL votes.

Reply to  william

Nobody said he did!! What Biden GOT was about 35 million votes to Trump’s 108 Million

Truth

Connie Mays
Connie Mays
1 year ago

The only votes that count are the ones counted by the vote counters – and trust me, they were NOT Republicans

Wondering Woman
Wondering Woman
Reply to  william

Neither did the Biden’s boasted of voter fraud irgabuzation!

Connie Mays
Connie Mays
Reply to  william

Not even close!!

Dee S
Reply to  RonBeau Capell

Hes not acting in the best interests of the American people or his own country.

Connie Mays
Connie Mays
Reply to  RonBeau Capell

I pray you are right. The Leftist Communist Liberals are out to ruin our once great country! If we don’t stop this now, you can kiss FREEDOM goodbye!

Lee C
Lee C
1 year ago

What an egotistical man. And to publish a personal letter. God said to not judge.. but to be a fruit inspector. Well, his fruit has fallen from his tree and is tainted by the evil one.

Robin
Robin
Reply to  Lee C

I like your ‘Fruit Inspector’ analogy.

Dee S
Reply to  Lee C

Look at the kind of fruit these rinos bear, its rotting on the trees.

Reply to  Lee C

I think his fruit hit him in the head a bunch of times

Robin
Robin
Reply to  Mac

Somebody’s fruit hit him in the head a bunch of times.

graydog
graydog
1 year ago

Yes this is awful that another so called Republican Kitzinger has turned traitor to his family Country and Party! We seem to have an abundance of the damn things! Crazy Communist Democrats stick together like Kamal turds and Republicans will turn traitors at the drop of a hat! Not a very good way to fight a political war and try to win. Kitzinger’s family is 100% right and hope the good people of Illinois will vote him out!

Richard
Reply to  graydog

Their are those who will go where it serves them best does not matter if they believe in it or not.

Duane
1 year ago

On a scale of 1 to 10 this guy rates a minus ten for brain content.

Anna
Anna
1 year ago

WOW, at least his family has morals.

Karen
Reply to  Anna

Must be looking for sympathy votes.

tinker68
1 year ago

“he has zero desire or feels the need to reach out and repair that. That is 100 percent on them to reach out and repair, and quite honestly, I don’t care if they do or not.”
That one comment by Kinzinger tells you everything you need o know about this man-child.

Michael Harris
Michael Harris
Reply to  tinker68

He’s Romney – Trash

Dee S
Reply to  Michael Harris

Romney seems to be selling snake oil.

Dee S
Reply to  tinker68

Many of these politicians and elites on both sides have egos which blind them to reality.

Chuck Lehmann
1 year ago

It’s a shame that a former honorable soldier, could come to the conclusion that the biggest advocate for our military, Donald Trump, was guilty of crimes and should be impeached. I’m sure his family felt bad that he betrayed his oath to the Constitution and cast the vote he did. He has joined forces with the great unwashed, the Democrats. Shame on you Adam.

Reply to  Chuck Lehmann

Satan is taking them captive by promising them power and riches

Mark
Mark
1 year ago

6 terms for this leech on the US Tax payer, it’s time for him to find a new job.

Michael Martin
Michael Martin
Reply to  Mark

Exactly the reason we need term limits.

Aree
Aree
Reply to  Michael Martin

We have to be able to vote in term limits as a Country and not in the Congress. Do you think Congress would even approach a vote like that??? No, because they know we want all of them gone yesterday. Why is it that they are the only ones who can make that decision?? We need to change that for the people.

Richard
1 year ago

The Democrats and some Republicans still don’t understand why ten’s of thousands of American Citizens were at the Capital that day. It wasn’t because of Trump, it was because they failed to fulfill their sworn oath to protect and defend the Constitution by not protecting the integrity of our election process. Like Biden said, “We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization in the History of American Politics!”

C.Bird
C.Bird
Reply to  Richard

Yes, you couldn’t have said it better. I’ve heard Biden’s statement on voter fraud, unbelievable that nobody has called this out.

Dee S
Reply to  Richard

The people were there in total support of the President, his leadership, and his policies, to show their appreciation. They knew he was overwhelmingly elected, and the people had been cheated in a fraudulent election.

Anna
Anna
Reply to  Richard

So very true !

Poor White Boy
1 year ago

Kinzinger has joined in with Satan and the rest of the God haters. He and Nikki can have a traitors together. What a total ass and waste he is. Seems he has told his family to go take a flying…

David Taylor
David Taylor
Reply to  Poor White Boy

Awwwwwwww!!!!! Give the guy a break. He is just being defensive because his TRUE nature got exposed.

nemo
nemo
1 year ago

Wow …. Great letter!!! was going to send my Senator from NC a plain blank sheet of paper rather than the “Burning – scathing letter” he needs… but, “parental teaching” “if can’t say anything good … say nothing” crept into my mind…(He most likely not get the message anyway… cant fix stupid)

Double Eagle
Double Eagle
1 year ago

I’m from Illinois, but fortunately in Mr. LaHood’s district. I believe AK is trying to position himself for re-election in a State where we will lose at least one and possibly two Congressional seats. And our Legislature being Dems, will gerrymander the districts to squeeze LaHood, Rodney Davis and Kinzinger into one seat, fighting against each other for the seat. The trouble with AK’s logic is as my mother used to say, “If you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas.” AK has done just that. And his family has called him out for it!

Dee S
Reply to  Double Eagle

The Washington swamp changes alot of politicians who have no character.

Patricia
1 year ago

He should remove himdelf from these monsters or else he will face God’s judgement that is on these democrat leaders!

Joe
Joe
1 year ago

Assinger has proved what a Rhino he is, vote this zero out of office and all other rhinos, that stand with him.POS hero to a zero brainwashed idiot.

David Taylor
David Taylor
Reply to  Joe

JOE – rhino is an animal. RINO is Republican In Name Only. Please don’t insult a good animal.

monica
monica
1 year ago

Who cares what demonrats and commiwa sat? Gaetz is one cool dude! We love him.

maxibaby
maxibaby
1 year ago

Poor poor (NOT) Adam Kinzinger, his own relatives are standing against his traitorous beliefs! Obviously if he will stand against his own family he is beyond redemption to ever stand with us! Good for them, it is good to know his family knows Republicans must stand together and fight for our conservative principles! This is so much bigger than DJT, one person or a large group! This is about standing together to save the Constitution and all it promises to us, saving America, and the American way of life!
Good bless Adam Kinzinger’s FAMILY!
“Primary the hell out of Kinzinger”…..vote him out of office and replace him with a principled conservative who will help us save America!

Reply to  maxibaby

Hooray sir

Dallas Terrell
Dallas Terrell
1 year ago

Six-term and he has been sucked into the drain of Stuuuu-pidity
Your logical centers in your brain must be paralyzed to believe that this “ insurrection” charge had merit!
The Dems have been Spinning the difference between Protesters and Rioters for 4 years. They employ the same anarchist using the same tactics and expect people with brain functions above a 12 year old to buy it.

1 year ago

This guy, Adam Kinzinger, is a loser so he did what losers do. He became a Democrat. His support of the political party that believes in abortions is all I need to know. Very sad.

Marksman
Marksman
1 year ago

My heart goes out to his family. No family would ever want to “disown” a family member. That had to be a bitter pill to swallow. But I greatly respect them for not sitting around not taking action. They made the right call. God bless them!
Now, Adam Kingzinger will have to face his constituents. I suspect that will, and should, be a real blood bath at the voting booth. I cannot see him getting re-elected no matter how many PACs he has started to save his butt. The people now know what he is. That should end his career for good!

JOHN
JOHN
1 year ago

His last statement shows the true character of this individual.

Anna
Anna
Reply to  JOHN

It appears that he doesn’t care for ANYONE but himself. If he doesn’t care about his family then what does that say about how he feel’s for the voters that sent him to D.C. in the first place?

monica
monica
1 year ago

Who care what the commies and demonrats say about Kinzinger, We love him, He, too, is one cook dude,

Dee S
Reply to  monica

Because he sides with socialism and communism which is the destruction of America…74+ million care about their country.

Robin
Robin
1 year ago

Political Stupidity can be a lonely companion.

Billy Bob
Billy Bob
Reply to  Robin

Seems to me he has plenty of company!

MBTB
MBTB
1 year ago

One of the most difficult things for me to do is to pray for my enemies and those who I see that are doing totally wrong. However, that is what we are taught to do by our Lord and Savior. Pray for your son and ask the Lord to reach out and take the blinders from his eyes. This is all we can for do and should do. I am sorry for your hurt all around. Pray for this country and our people as we are in great need.

Robin
Robin
1 year ago

I guess he ran as a republican just to be elected. The way socialists and communists run as democrats just to be elected and eventually take over a political party. I believe it was Swalwell who said the republican party needs a ‘vetting process’, something that just might be the only thing he uttered that is useful. Unlike the democrat party who allowed socialists and communists to use their political banner to increase their numbers. Now that, is unethical. They destroyed their own party for political power and greed, now they have to have manipulating machines to win elections.

Julia Gurule
Julia Gurule
1 year ago

Disowning family members because of a vote?!! Really?? If we don’t forgive, then God won’t forgive us. Please Christians, you had better revisit Luke 11:4-5, as well as other verses regarding forgiveness.

dicky-do
Reply to  Julia Gurule

Rest assured his family will pray for him and his salvation—they have simply told him that they do not want anything more to do with him UNTIL he realizes the error of his ways.

Mutzika
Mutzika
Reply to  Julia Gurule

we can forgive but not forget

Bob
Bob
1 year ago

Good thing he’s the gangster start of Ill anywhere else in America he’s toast in the next election. Just another guy working his payplan and looking for his future pension from Uncle Sam and the people

James Roecker
James Roecker
1 year ago

Let me say that your decision to betray your own party goes well beyond your own family; whom I greatly admire for coming forward. I am from the middle of Illinois where friendly debate used to be the norm. I had as many Democratic friends and family as I did Republicans and we respected each others beliefs…no more. Your behavior is exemplary of those few that do not allow both sides to be heard. You have much to learn about the Constitution of the US. Read some history! Go back to the days of mutual respect and you might learn that your agenda is that of one of the most corrupt Presidents in the recent history of the 60 years that I have followed politics, who expounded that “We are going to fundamentally change our government”. I hope your relatives can knock some sense into you before it is too late. I’m pretty sure you will not enjoy socialism.

Phil Hammersley
Phil Hammersley
1 year ago

Wonder what Kinzinger’s problem is? Can he actually state a TRUE reason for stabbing Trump in the back? Trump, like all of us, is flawed and able to make errors but he certainly is head-and-shoulders above the likes of Senile Joe, Beijing Mitch, or the rest of the low-life swamp dwellers!

David Taylor
David Taylor
1 year ago

My brother is a member of the so-called “greatest generation”. I am so proud of his navy service some 70+ years ago – BUT darn shame of his blind obedience to demo party since then. He threatened to “cut (me) off” if I continued saying bad things about demos in office. I reminded him that he took a solemn oath to “support and defend the Constitution” and that his total support of dems made him a traitor – and I severed my relationship with him. Even his sons, who deeply love their dad, are opposed to his political stance. And so it is with Dumbzinger and his family. His family members correctly believe he has betrayed them, the POTUS Trump, and America.

duffy
duffy
1 year ago

kissinger is a punk im a vet also i wouldnt trust this guy he gets beat bad next election a showboat media hound

A-Jay
A-Jay
1 year ago

He is cautiously entitled to his own opinions. Since the people who put him into office have allegedly objected to his anti-Trump rhetoric and his Yah vote to impeach the former President he, like many other D.C. elitists, should expect a backlash. That angst subsequently arises when when such trust is violated. It supposedly is the Legislator’s grassroots electorate that these elected individuals must listen to and not the voices of the Beltway swamp’s elite often with an agenda of their own.

pe-insider elite.

Dee S
Reply to  A-Jay

If he wants communism for the American people, then he shouldn’t be running for a political position and pushing it on a free nation.

Vicki
Vicki
1 year ago

I have a problem with these people voting their conscience and not the Constitution or how their constituents want.

Gene Ralno
Gene Ralno
1 year ago

Kinzinger should change to the democrat party because he’s clearly a hardcore leftist on the verge of promoting communism. Additionally, his eyes are too close together.

william
1 year ago

He should get his Resume up to date. I,m sure past president Trump will be taking care of him and the other SIX that stabbed him in the back. As corrupt as the Dems are,they never punish wrong doing in their ranks.

JohnS
JohnS
1 year ago

He can kiss his career goodbye and his family over what by the very words of the Constitution never mentions impeachment as a private citizen and only removal from OFFICE as an elected official while IN office to prevent further damage. Nice Republicans can impeach Obama for Iran sedition, Nbiden for profiting in office, and Clinton for lying under oath

RICHARD S GIESER
RICHARD S GIESER
1 year ago

He doesn’t care what his family thinks, same for all his constituents who won’t vote for him again.

Eneri
Eneri
1 year ago

All the turncoats …are scum! Shame on you all! How do you sleep at night! It’s hard to get to that way of thinking! Trump. MAGA……..🇺🇸🇺🇸🌈

Johnsorl99
Johnsorl99
1 year ago

His response to the letter from his family shows just how bad a person he is.

Sonja Moreau
Sonja Moreau
1 year ago

His political career is over in the GOP!

Dee S
1 year ago

I sit and watch in amazement at these rinos losing support. They aren’t even on the same page as their voters or the prosperity of America, and they think they can betray a President and 74 million of us, because he is Pro-American.

Thomas A Arnold
Thomas A Arnold
1 year ago

much respect for this turd’s family… every family has an idiot

Julie
Julie
1 year ago

Mr.Kinzinger, Just wanted to know if you will be voting with the “Squad” from now on??

SDOFAZ
1 year ago

Sadly we are a nation divided even down to the familes. And the dim wits have done nothing but reaffirm that they will not meet more than half this nation somewhere in the middle. And we all know the 2020 election was a total farce. And those who voted for Biden in reality are already expressing voter remorse.

States have to clean up their messes at that level. Legislatures, the rolls, the roulette Venezuelan voting machines, etc.. We must start now and engage the state representatives, senators, etc. And open each state up to the recall process. In AZ we have two lousy cheating senators elected via the fraud process.