Trump Teasing 2024 Run, Supporters Will Be ‘Very, Very Happy’

Donald Trump via Gage Skidmore Flickr

Former President Trump says that supporters will be “very, very happy” when he finally makes a “certain announcement” teasing his 2024 presidential campaign. During an interview with Candace Owens, the Republican confirmed he’s seriously considering mounting his this presidential campaign but refused to make any formal declaration yet.

The Hill reports:

“The answer is I’m absolutely enthused. I look forward to doing an announcement at the right time,” Trump told Candace Owens when asked if he plans on launching a 2024 bid. Trump’s response is part of an interview airing Tuesday on “Candace,” Owens’s Daily Wire talk show, ITK can exclusively report.

“As you know, it’s very early. But I think people are going to be very, very happy when I make a certain announcement,” Trump told Owens.

“You know for campaign finance reasons, you really can’t do it too early because it becomes a whole different thing,” he continued.

“Otherwise I think I’d give you an answer that you’d be very happy with. So we’re looking at that very, very seriously,” he said, before adding, “All I’d say is: stay tuned.”

Owens also joked about possibly creating a Trump-Owens ticket in 2024 which the former president replied laughing, “What a good choice that would be. That would be fantastic. You would be fantastic.”

trackback

[…] Via TTN: […]

Donald Trump was the greatest President in my lifetime AND I’M OLD! I sure hope he runs again in 2024 and I also hope that the Republican Party does everything in their power to make sure we have an HONEST election. Everyone with any sense KNOWS that the 2020 election was full of fraud – especially after Corona Virus caused so much “mail in” voting. The evil Democrat Political Party exploited this and has huge amount of fake ballots submitted. There were millions more votes than people everywhere across the country.

maria
maria
Reply to  Casey

Fylly agree, He is the best President the US ever had

Bill
Bill

I want him to run just because it will make NaziRatz insane

Rosalie McCracken
Rosalie McCracken

I love Trump ! But please don’t run. It’s fixed and you won’t win. No matter what. You can be better working behind the scenes. Run Pence and Scott. And use Trump as Economic Czar he’ll clean up this stupid mess Biden’s made !! Think about it !

carefugee
carefugee

I agree. I loved almost everything he tried to do, and did. That said, his personality grates on a lot of people who voted for him the first time(including me) and I really believe, from talking to a number of those people, that it would be in the best interests of the Republican Party, not to have him run again. Would I vote for him if he was the Republican nominee? Definitely. But I think we need someone who can appeal to the more conservative side of the party(and those on the other side for whom Biden has become just as bad to them as Trump was to some of us). Otherwise, I think the same thing will happen again as it did last year; and we will all lose again. If we can’t offer a better choice(personality wise) than Biden; we probably won’t even get control of either the House or Senate.

Joy DB
Joy DB
Reply to  carefugee

The “best interest of the GOP” would be served by running a WINNER!! Trump WAS a winner, but anyone else is an also-ran and lacks a specific “winning combination!” Pence? A weak sister!! Scott is stronger – but the Dems would blow the poor guy out of the water! Haley? She made a YUGE mistake by publicly dissing Trump. Anyone else? O yes, DeSantis is VERY good and so might be Mike Pompeo!!

Robert Burke
Robert Burke
Reply to  carefugee

Well said. We need Trump’s policies but we need a new leader for the party.

Bill
Bill

Yep and I haven’t heard a peep from the Republicans and what happened to the Duram report

Walkin O'Shea

The Trump Take Back Our Country Tour…2024.

john perekovic
john perekovic

kim of north korea could beat biden

Jawad
Jawad

Just DO it, Mr. President! Godspeed and Goodspeed! To hell with Demoncrats!

JOE
JOE

I think President Trump did a fantastic job and would love to see him at the helm again. As for those who feel he grates on people and think you may have a problem voting for him again or for the first time you need to STOP AND THINK. First of all lets grade a person on what they “ACCOMPLISH” not on how they talk. A good example of that is the person currently in the White House. He talks a good line but ACCOMPLISHES nothing but chaos. Secondly for those of you who are married or have a significant other think about this: do you agree with that person based on what they say or do 100% of the time?? 90% of the time?? 80% of the time?? So why do you feel that for a person you basically don’t know you need to love every word they say????  We can have disagreements with the person we live with or are married to but that doesn’t mean that we can’t reach common ground on the ACCOMPLISHMENTS that this person makes. Think about this and remember the old saying: ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.  Words do matter but I look for the ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND THE INTEGRITY of the person behind those words and ACCOMPLISHMENTS.

Mary Sierra
Mary Sierra
Reply to  JOE

LOL…When i got married back in 1975…Politics was never IMPORTANT. I married b/c i LOVED HIM…FOUND out when the 1980 Elections…he VOTED Republican…i voted dem back then…b/c my parents were dem :).

Carol