Major Developments From the David Chipman Hearing

Carol M. Highsmith, via Wikimedia Commons

Banning AR-15s

Photos_Courtesy_of_Lucas_Edmonds

During the Senate hearing, President Biden’s nominee to lead the ATF came out in defense of banning America’s most popular firearm. Chipman made the admission while Senator Cruz grilled him on the subject.

“With respect to the AR-15, I support a ban as has been presented in a senate bill and supported by the president,” Chipman told Senator Ted Cruz. Chipman would continue “The AR-15 is a gun I was issued on the ATF’s SWAT team, and it’s a particularly lethal weapon. Regulating it as other particularly lethal weapons, I have advocated for. As ATF director, if I’m confirmed, I would simply enforce the laws on the books, and right now there is no such ban on those guns.”

Henry
Henry

And just what is supposed to happen when the inmates start running the asylum? Is that when the wagon of chaos is rolled out over the country? Congratulations, Biden! You’ve done it again! Insanity rules the White House.

You can ALWAYS count on a Democrat nominee to try to hide their real beliefs. Watching David Chipman is almost hilarious. Another phony in the Biden gaggle of liars and weasels.

nemo
nemo

You are all missing the point … as mentioned previously … Google “Agenda 21” and the update “Agenda 2030” … READ IT … then you will understand what is going on, and has been going on since the year 2000 … smarten up and alert your friends as to what is going on … it’s been happening, one little bite at a time …

7George

Le’s face it. Gun violence “IS” the Dems “way” of disarming any American who’s gone thru all the “checks & you name it”. The killings, mass shootings, drive by’s have NOTHING to do with LEGALLY owning a gun! The “Socialist/Marxists “KNOW” that “IF” “the PUBLIC” is disarmed, “then” “THEY” CAN take over. No different than Lenin, Stalin & Hitler. The Dems want “us” to be like “the Polish” Resistance. Fight with pitch forks ! MAYBE our “next defense” IS BOW & ARROWS! “Can” the Dems forbid that?

Donald Sofia
Donald Sofia
Reply to  7George

It wouldn’t surprise me one bit if the Democrats haven’t purposely hired murders to go out and commit huge gun fights to rile up the people to help secure the right to take every ones guns away.

Connie Mays
Connie Mays

I am not, nor have I ever been, a gun owner. However, I am a staunch supporter of the Bill of Rights and the US Constitution. All those many years ago, our founders supported “The Right to Keep and Bear Arms.”
While it is true, I’m sure, that those men could hardly have imagined a firearm like the AR-15, I worry about the precedent that banning such a weapon would set.

Ima Enyurphase
Ima Enyurphase
Reply to  Connie Mays

The real fact is the Government doesn’t give a damn about “The People”only itself.Gun’s are the last barrier to their complete control. Our money,healthcare,education,safety, privacy,energy and mobility are all being watched and controlled.Food/water will come too.Gun’s in our hands keep the government beast at bay (for now).Look no farther then any dictatorship in the last 100 years to see how it all ends in misery and death.WAKE UP AMERICA! Our freedom’s are like sand flowing down an hourglass,only minutes remain.

Carol