Trump Says Herschel Walker Will Enter Senate Race

White House [Public Domain]

Former President Trump says former NFL star and longtime friend Herschel Walker will indeed launch a Senate campaign.

The Hill reports:

“He told me he’s going to, and I think he will,” Trump said on the “Clay Travis & Buck Sexton Show” while discussing Walker running for a Georgia Senate seat.

“I had dinner with him a week ago. He’s a great guy. He’s a patriot. He’s a very loyal person,” Trump added.

Trump first encouraged Walker months ago to mount a challenge to Sen. Raphael Warnock (D-Ga.) in 2022. Walker has entertained the idea but has yet to announce a firm decision on a Senate campaign.

If he ultimately jumps into the race, Walker would enter the Republican primary as the presumed front-runner given his broad name recognition and likely endorsement from Trump, who remains deeply influential among GOP voters nationwide.

Should Walker decide to run for Senate he will already have a leg up on the competition as Trump already wrote a glowing endorsement urging him to run.

Trump wrote, “Wouldn’t it be fantastic if the legendary Herschel Walker ran for the United States Senate in Georgia? He would be unstoppable, just like he was when he played for the Georgia Bulldogs, and in the NFL. He is also a GREAT person. Run Herschel, run!”

RDG
RDG

Run walker run

Harry M. Weiner
Harry M. Weiner

Herschel Walker WILL BE AN AMAZING ADDITION to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA SENATE!

Susanna Donovan
Susanna Donovan

Yes indeed, RUN HERSCHEL RUN, for love of God and Country!!!!
Now is the time for ALL GOOD MEN to come to the aid of their country. 👍💕🌄😍

Just me
Just me

Herschel Walker possesses the right attitude to be a good Senator. He actually wants to help the general public. That is something that most of today’s politicians don’t really care about. They are only focused on how to ENRICH themselves. They only pretend to be, “for the people” in order to win elections. They know that the level of corruption they can pull off is not enough and that they will still require some votes from the general population. That fact is the only thing that keeps them from completely ignoring the general population.

It is hard to understand how a pathetic self-serving hack like Raphael Warnock can get elected. But since we know that Georgia elections are corrupt as hell I guess anything is possible. Biden didn’t really win the state of Georgia. It was the corruption that brought him the electoral votes. Everyone knows that President Trump really won the state of Georgia but the corruption was off the chart.

Why does my comment require approval? And who is the “approving authority”? We might as well be a communist country because you run this website like a communist country.

cashgirl
Reply to  Casey

I understand your frustration, Casey! My comment is also “awaiting for approval,” as about 50% of my comments have. Whoever the censors are, though, English is obviously not their first language. Otherwise they would be saying either “waiting for approval,” or “awaiting approval” — not “awaiting for approval!” I thought Trump Train News would be different from the other websites who freely censor, but guess it’s not to be! 🙁

maxibaby
maxibaby
Reply to  cashgirl

The “operating system” for TTN is GOOGLE and if they were any farther left they would be in oblivion….far left oblivion that is!
All outspoken “truth to power” conservative commentors have our comments “held up”! Did anyone ever hear a liberal/marxist complain about having one of their comments held or censored? No……neither have I!
Double standard is alive and well!

William J de Seve
William J de Seve
Reply to  Casey

This comment is very telling. Are we ALREADY doomed? Say no!

maxibaby
maxibaby

NO, HECK NO!

Jawad
Jawad
Reply to  Casey

Have you considered, Casey, that some server-driven algorithm randomly tags certain responses to check? It could also be possible that other parameters such as 1) Flagged words; 2) Message length; or 3) Hidden flags could identify a message for scrutiny. I myself have been checked many, many times and nearly ALWAYS been approved and published. Airport security also identifies passengers sequentially or randomly for screening. Please take off your tinfoil hat and comment on!!!

cashgirl

TOUCHDOWN!!! I would so love to see this good man tackle Warnock and end his game! Sorry — couldn’t resist the football lingo!! 🙂 Seriously, Walker is a really good man and a true patriot — country first, just like our good President Trump. And I believe he would represent and stand up for our Constitution, the freedoms and liberties it ensures us, and law and order! God bless you Herschel — my money’s on you!!! 🙂

Joe from Georgia
Joe from Georgia
Reply to  cashgirl

Hershel would be the second black Republican Senator. One from Georgia and one from SC. Two souther gentlemen.
Another thing that would encourage me to vote for Hershel is he is a true Christian.

CountryBoy
CountryBoy

But doesn’t Herschel Walker  currently live in Texas ???

trojan
Reply to  CountryBoy

Yes He will have to move back to Georgia to be eligible or become a Dem because we know they can do things against the law and still be innocent.

scorpion
scorpion

Good person and I hope he does run to become a
senator! Good Luck Herschel!

Bill
Bill

Nice now he can enjoy a few years of media lies and investigations from corrupt lawyers and if they don’t find anything to destroy him with he can count on the support from the spineless Republicans that helped Trump , make perfect sense

Phil Hammersley
Phil Hammersley

Vote MAGA all he way!

Dee S

That is pretty cool news for 4th of July. We want patriots running for office for sure.

Carolyn Goodin
Carolyn Goodin

Is America waking up to the woke nonsense?