Fox Denies Major Trump-Fox Controversy

Fox News
Jim.henderson / CC0; WIkimedia Commons

New reports are detailing that Rupert Murdoch approved the early call from the network that Joe Biden won Arizona. It is further asserted that when that decision was made Bill Hemmer called Trump campaign spokesman Jason Miller to alert him.

Fox News is denying this happened.

According to Mediaite:

Writing for Yahoo! News, Tom Porter details an excerpt in which Rupert Murdoch reportedly approved the call for Arizona and Hemmer’s alleged alert to Miller:

“Lachlan got his father on the phone to ask if he wanted to make the early call. His father, with signature grunt, assented, adding, ‘F— him,’” Wolff wrote.

Shortly after, the book said, the Fox News anchor Bill Hemmer called Trump’s lead social-media strategist, Jason Miller, to let him know the network was going to call Arizona for Biden.

“Miller involuntarily rose from his seat. ‘What the f—?’ he said out loud, looking around and seeing the still-merry and untroubled faces in the Map Room” of Trump campaign staffers and insiders who believed they were on the fast-track to reelection, Wolff wrote.

Hemmer reportedly replied: “That’s what they’re doing. That’s what they’re going with.”

The tip from Hemmer is also detailed in Michael Wolff’s new book Landslide. Wolff has a history of stretching the truth, and this could land credence to Fox’s denial.

We want to know what you think! Tell us below in the comments.

Russell Mims

I don’t doubt it . I don’t Fox News anymore. My allegiance is now with Newsmax and One American News.

Moe
Moe
Reply to  Russell Mims

Your right, God bless

stormy
stormy
Reply to  Russell Mims

me too

Judy Lindgren
Judy Lindgren
Reply to  Russell Mims

I agree whole heartedly and did the same.

Stephen Lake
Stephen Lake
Reply to  Russell Mims

Be careful with allegiance to Newsmax, They do not report on the Arizona Audit. I trust Real America’s Voice, Steve Bannon specifically. RAV can be found on Pluto TV and be streamed.

richard
richard

Fu***** Rupert

RichG
RichG

Who gives a flying F?! Other networks are in direct collusion with the DNC to suppress truth and censor information. This is a nothing-burger!

Common Sense
Common Sense

The Murdochs have already said Fox is going full on liberal when daddy dies. They’re already half way there. I doubt nothing about this article.

anniedawn
Reply to  Common Sense

The son that was in control of FOX was a flaming libtard. He has been replaced by his right leaning brother. Daddy is still in charge.

M.L.E.V.
M.L.E.V.

Fox News = corporate media = FORGET ABOUT IT NEWS.

Michael. Long

Fox probably sandbagged. Trump they went left fox owners reportedly gave large donations to Biden

anniedawn
Reply to  Michael. Long

The YOUNGEST son and his wife gave a large sum of money to Biden.

Patricia Oakes

I sat there and watched them steal votes from President Trump and rig this el ection! I have not watched fox news since!

Zach
Zach

Fox is mainstream like cnn and not to be trusted!

soupy264
soupy264
Reply to  Zach

Exactly. MSNBC, ABC,CBS, NPR, XiNN, and Focks. one big happy family

Junius
Junius
Reply to  Zach

Fox has been an source of Evil programing for years, Evil is Evil,just like all the ABC networks. We do not have an honest main line News Media in America!

J G
J G

Who cares – the election is over with. Why mince “who said what and when” the night of the coup ? Get really aggressive … tell your ‘sources’ to give you more info and verifiable data (even physical evidence) and let’s prove the coup that occurred ! Then go after all the criminals in and out of government who were involved.

Shooter
Reply to  J G

I agree with JG, but would say it even stronger. EVERYONE that had a hand in the fraudulent election has committed treason and should be rounded up by the military and sent to Gitmo for a military tribunal, sentencing, and punishment. BTW, the punishment for treason is death, by hanging or a firing squad!

Phil Hammersley
Phil Hammersley
Reply to  Shooter

But the military is led by crooked idiots who are pushing CRT and infinite-genders!

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl

From everything I read, seems like FOX is definitely going left. When the father dies, the son will probably go full lib. They have a vageena President and the boy from WI, Paul Ryan is on the board. Nuff said!
The clips I watch are from Tucker, Laura and some Sean. And the 5. If it wasn’t for these 4 programs, they would probably lose major viewership.

Wayne D. Peterkin
Wayne D. Peterkin

Does it matter at this point?

lew
lew

Without a doubt.

Christian.
Christian.

We will leave Fox then if not before, Only watch 4 now.

jjjjj
jjjjj

I DO NOT believe Fox. They have proven to be left leaning and unreliable. We do not watch Fox now and will never return to them. I like Tucker, Hannity, Ingram, Levine and others, and am waiting for the day when they also leave Fox. Would be great if a true Conservative bought Fox and got rid of the dim sympathizers, RINOs and the ones who are totally dwelling in the left swamp..

joydbrower
joydbrower

Everything about The Coup is SO sad!! We have to build a strong base from the bottom up – and we need much more reliable and HONEST news sources going forward! But is any of that really possible in today’s dreadful world?!?

Joe
Joe

Fox is as bad as CNN, the communist news network, I dumped them long ago.Oan,Newsmax are much better.

Moe
Moe

Fox News lost millions of faithful viewers, their so smart at foxnews their stupid. Sneaky kind of stupid that is. We felt sold out and went to Newsmax, sure fooled us.

Mike

VOTE REPUBLICAN STRAIGHT ACROSS IN 2022 & 2024.
WE HAVE TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK FROM THE INBECILS RUNNING IT.!!!!

Betty Rickmond
Betty Rickmond

I was so surprised, the day after January 6th,
to hear some of the, I thought, staunch supporters of President Trump, on Fox News, turn against him overnight.
They didn’t even wait until the truth was
revealed about who was, really, responsible
for the riot at the Capitol. Some of these
were President Trump’s favorites on Fox News.
It was sad and disappointing. I hope President
Trump will continue to accept invitations
from his, true, supporters on Fox News and I believe we all know who they are.

B Jasperson
B Jasperson

I stopped watching Fox after election night. It’s very sad, there are a few people there that I really like.

Martha
Martha

Everyone knows TRUMP WON with 81 million REAL votes, joKe is a squatter..send him to Gitmo.

Martha
Martha

BO should be worried, because the same way his boss joKe bidet stole the election against BSanders and TRUMP, they stole it in the primaries for the 2008 presidential election, Hillary very likely was the winner of that election, ACORN and many helped joKe “the big Man” to be the VP and BO to be the sitting POTUS puppet.

Helen Fox
Helen Fox

I truly believe fox news gave away our Election, our Presidency, on live tv, while I watched. World leaders were calling President Trump to congratulate him as he had won & it was just going to be called for him when fox news gave it all away. I do not trust them, I do not watch them. I get my news online. They are TRAITORS. They can’t deny it; they did it on live tv.

Jig master
Jig master

I already quit fox after 10years so what they say is none of my concern any more

Nine Island Girl
Nine Island Girl
Reply to  Jig master

And I say good for you

Karole
Karole

Fox is no better than any other so called news agency. We conservatives put that station on the “cable map” and made it number 1 for weeks and weeks, years and years and they turned around and betrayed us. Haven’t watched them since. Hope News Max continues to grow and exceed viewership to bypass the Fox traitors.

Jawad
Jawad

Take a look at Alan Jones of Sky News Australia! The man honors no sacred cows and has a clear focus on many things going on in the world. Let’s put it this way: I trust him far more than the mainstream media, the Pravda of the DemonCratic Soviet Party.

TRUMP SUPPORTER

Agree, when I do watch Fox, only watch Sean Hannity and Laura Ingram and sometimes the 5 but I don’t trust FOX anymore. I listen to Sean Hannitity on 1150 FM radio from 12-3pm and get the real news. I hope Fox falls on its face and their viewers all stop watching so they can see who made them RICH

Bob
Bob

The exact same thing happened in a national election when the media called the election before the polls were closed in California. It cost the GOP California Senate and Representative seats in Congress. Voters driving to the polls after work headed home instead. What a shame. This is what our Country is in forever…media propaganda.

jackedmund
jackedmund

the American people know the election was stolen, Biden couldn’t motivate a drowning man to grab a lifesaver. we all know it was fraud, illegal votes, copied votes, new rules, moved the goal posts, hanky panky period, its not a conspiracy, its common sense the media and the Marxist dems attached him and created lies for years, but like a phoenix, Trump will rise again and prove the swamp is still filled with lairs traitors crooks and thieves. The American will rise up

Nobrain Biden
Nobrain Biden

I don’t trust or watch Fox News as tens of millions of other President Trump’s army have-we’ve switched to OAN ( my #1 choice) and a couple of other stations – I do believe however that Ruperts kids were 90% responsible for causing the collapse of the news station due to their Liberal, Snowflake beliefs 🤮 !!! Fox was trying to tap $$$$ from BOTH sides and IT BACKFIRED on them 😆 !!!

Jcatherine
Jcatherine

Why question Wolff’s credibility? It happened…it had to come from somewhere…hard to imagine Rupey didn’t know…he could have stopped it if he wanted to. He didn’t, sooooo ???

Carol
Carol

I am glad Trump is suing FACE BOOK, TWITTER and other Media social sites. Banning him from social media-ESP. THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES IS COMMUNISM-FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOR ALL

Sage
Sage

The fact is they called it way too early no matter who decided.

Steve
Steve

RUPERT WILL AND HAS MADE TONS OF CASH OFF HIS RAIL! SHUTTING DOWN PIPELINES MEANS HE WILL BENEFIT FROM THE TRAVELING CRUDES!!